Big Brother

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Brother

Post by rkc1960 Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:01 pm

Yes, Meg and James leaving was very predictable. 

I am getting a little miffed at Johnny Mack right now. I think the only reason he is siding with Vanessa is that he thinks if it comes down to the two of them that he will win over her. And where does Steve falls in all this? I think Vanessa knows she can't win over Johnny Mack so I think if it came down to the three of them that she'd take Stave to the final two because nobody understands Steve's game. 

I still don't understand that nobody is touching Austwins yet. They have to do something soon or they might as well just hand them the prize now.

I've never watched Big Brother Canada. Didn't know there was one. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharonbee Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:05 am

I'm about over this show. I will watch to see who won but I can tell you right now I won't like it. Johnny Mac is the only one I halfway like that is left but he has let me down. What happened to his "big move" on Vanessa? Everyone has said at one time or another that they want her out but aren't willing to do it themselves. What witchery does that girl use? She breaks deals left and right but everyone goes back to her and clings to her coattails. A bunch of gutless wonders if you ask me. And the sheer arrogance of the Austwins - aaargh! They are horrible.
Sharonbee
Sharonbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:04 pm

Although Vanessa is STILL calling the shots, Steve's noms are probably the best choice. If he could get Austin eliminated he has the numbers to control the game. But, Austin could very well win POV and in spite of his professed infatuation for Liz, you know he will take himself off the block. I expect Julia would go on the block then. So which twin would go? 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:36 pm

This has really amazed me. Even when other people are the HOH Vanessa still seems to coach them to get what she wants....and the sick thing is that they do her bidding.

If Austin, Liz or even Julia doesn't win POV, then Vanessa's other alliance with Johnny Mack and Steve will be revealed this week when the votes are counted. Vanessa may think that her best bet is to start taking them out so she can win but she keeps overlooking the fact that those in the jury house have to vote her the winner. Unless these people are totally brain dead then I don't see that happening. Most in that house act more juvenile then adult like so I can see them wanting to take Vanessa down by voting for anyone else to win over her. 

I just still find it interesting that Vanessa and even Liz this week act so childish when it comes to people wanting to put them up when they have stabbed these same people in the back over and over. Liz crying and walking out of the eviction nomination was so childish.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:14 pm

Thinking about future BBs I really hope TPTB never repeat this twin thing. I think Austin and Liz would have been long gone without that unfair advantage.  

It is astounding how all the sheeple HGs just toddle along letting Van pull their strings. If somebody doesn't show some smarts pretty darn quick I hope she does win because they deserve to lose!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharonbee Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:47 am

I agree I don't like the twin thing. And I don't like Austin. He has a huge ego and for what reason exactly? He really doesn't seem that smart- he lets Vanessa tell him what to do. But at least he knew who Sigmund Freud was. 

I hope he or Liz goes home this week. If against the odds if Julia wins I wonder who Steve will put up? Probably John. But I really don't see Julia winning. I think those noms were the best option and agree with Vanessa on this one. But I really hope she doesn't win. Wouldn't be surprised if she did though.
Sharonbee
Sharonbee

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:29 pm

I don't like the twin thing either. It really wasn't fair to the other HG's because it gave them an unfair advantage and with Austin slobbering all over Liz than that gives them a solid three no matter what.

Sharon, thank you for bringing up what I forgot all about. Julia is about as dumb as a brick. Thinking Sigmund Freud was Siegfried and Roy. Wasn't Liz thinking that too or am I remembering it wrong? They both just seem pretty dimwitted and care more about their appearance then about their brain. Wait until Austin goes back and looks at the things that Liz has said behind his back. She says she'll be his girlfriend but is still sitting there gossiping with her sister about him being a bad kisser. That is so disrespectful to someone. Using them for your gain but badmouthing them on the side. I don't want to see either of them win. If so I just may vomit.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 pm

Wow...seriously? Liz and Julia are such bitches. Liz actually thought Austin would use the POV on her? LOL. Now why would she think that? During the POV competition Liz was routing for her sister, not Austin. She knew that if her sister won that Julia would take her off the block. Wait until Austin goes back and watches the episodes and sees what crap Liz talked on him. Even in her PI, she didn't say she didn't want him anymore...she said she didn't NEED him any more. If that doesn't reveal her true feelings about Austin I don't know what does! I don't think for one minute that Liz likes Austin all that much. She used him as a protector and a number on her side in the house. When she got so mad at him her true self was evident. I think her change of heart the next morning was one more last effort to get him to use the POV on her. All that crying and whining in the beginning about Steve putting her up was very childish, especially considering all she did to stab others in the back. They need to send Liz to the jury house. Julia can't win much and she pretty much can't stand Austin so that breaks that team up.

Last edited by rkc1960 on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharonbee Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:34 am

Exactly. I hope Liz goes. I really can't stand the twins with their whining and bitchiness.  They act like no one else has the right to try to win this game. How dare anyone nominate them because it's best for their game? Good grief, get over yourselves. I almost felt sorry for Austin and I don't like him either. But I would much much rather have a conversation with him than with either of the dumb and dumber twins.

I can't believe Julia fell for Vanessa's ploy. Wow. Just wow. I do believe he would have given it to Julia. That way all three of them would be safe. but he couldn't be sure Julia could win against anyone else so he had to win himself. Plus he was freaked out that Julia chose him and thought they were out to get him.
Sharonbee
Sharonbee

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:36 am

I 100% agree with you Sharon. That's exactly how the twins act...like no one else has the right to win this. I think everyone needs to bombard the producers of this show and tell them that this twin thing HAS GOT TO GO!!!! No more!

I kind of felt sorry for Austin too during that competition. And then later when Liz was going off on him. You'd think that would tell him all he needed to know about his supposed 'girlfriend'. I'm sure if Liz were to win this that she would skip off with her sister and that would be the end of Austin. I'm starting to think he is stupid enough to tell her that if he wins this that he would give her some of the money or buy her things. Maybe that's why she was smiling when he was telling the HG's that he was using the POV on himself. That's threesome is just pathetic.

As to Vanessa...OMG...the twins are STILL stupid enough to believe her! It absolutely amazes me! She pretty much revealed herself with what she was trying to tell Julia to do during the competition and then when Austin won POV she was right back into damage control mode. She knows by now that her tears tend to sway these idiots and once again it didn't take much to get those dumb twins back on her side....but what do you expect from people who don't know who Sigmund Freud is? SMH 

Last edited by rkc1960 on Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:06 am

So here we go, getting down to the nitty gritty quickly. Think I will lurk on the live feeds spoiler thread to see where the HGs voting inclinations are. Either way one twinnie is gone and I think if it it was up to me it would be Liz. 

JM seems determined to accomplish HOH for next week which would be interesting if he can do it. 

I am thinking Vanessa will probably win this thing. She has controlled and steered the whole game her way right from the start and in spite of most of the jury disliking her I think they will acknowledge her gameplay. I don't care for her at all but I concede she is outplaying everyone. She must be a fantastic poker player. 

Can't spare any sympathy for Austin re the Liz/Julia tumult. He is completely ready to throw either of them under the bus to benefit himself and has said so. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:51 pm

I'm thinking you're right about Vanessa, Lesallee. As much as I hate her manipulation and backstabbing I have to admit that these other people are so stupid that she did in fact outplay them. And I forgot about her being a poker dealer, or whatever she is in regards to poker. She definitely knows how to play people. I just wouldn't want to have someone like her as a friend. She could never be trusted...and the crying would drive me nuts!

As to Austin, maybe he is smarter than we think and he could be playing Liz to get to the finals as well. He can't possibly be as dumb as he is letting on, can he? He has to be able to see Liz for what she is and Julia for not liking him in the slightest. Maybe he is telling Liz that he will give her money or things if he wins and maybe that's why she is relenting and if she goes to the jury house, then she goes. That would be funny if he won and then he made an announcement right after saying just what Joe said about Samantha...."Gotcha Bitch" LOL. I can dream can't I?
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:18 pm

Picked up from the live feeds thread: they are still talking that evicting Julia is the wisest move. I just don't get it, to me Liz is the obvious evictee. If by some series of miscues Austin wins I will tear my hair out. Pull hair 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:01 pm

Yes, Liz was the wisest choice for eviction...but alas, the idiots went with Julia. And the fact that JM even voted Julia means that Vanessa even got to him. Vanessa keeps weaving back and forth to the point that it's hard to know where her head is at.

I know that when they stopped airing that it was still early in the HOH competition, but Austin was clearly ahead at that point. So what happens if he wins? I guess Vanessa will stay with that side? I don't like how this is going.

Lesallee, if you find out the winner of HOH will you post it in the spoiler thread?
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:45 am

Will do, rkc. I just now found out so to the spoiler thread I go!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:22 am

Still can't figure out why they chose to send Julia home. Julia made it sound like since she thought that Liz would have a better chance of winning and that the others went along with her wishes. Seriously?! And why would those against Austwins go along with it?

Did you hear Vanessa last night when she was having a conversation with Steve about which twin should go home? Everything that came out of her mouth was this is the pros and cons for MY game....not Steve who was sitting there as the HOH. And they listened to her! Does she have some magic spell she cast over these idiots?! They are just handing her the win!
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:54 am

That is the kicker, Vanessa blatantly and openly telling these people "it's all about me" and they just nod and do her bidding. 

Van doesn't think she could win against Steve so I suspect he is her next target. 

I reiterate, NOT AUSTIN! I can see the reasoning behind a Vanessa win but Austin repulses me.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:47 am

I don't understand why Vanessa would think she couldn't win against Steve. The only reason he got as far as he did is because he wasn't a threat...which is why Meg got as far as she did. We're at the end and he put up Austin and Liz. That was the first big move he ever did. Would he win because of his social game? I don't think his social game was all that great either. He was basically an outcast in groups until they wanted to use him as a number. 

As to JM, as they said when he was evicted the first time...he's like a rock star. People like him and he has gotten to this point with basically no alliance until he decided recently to hook up with Vanessa.

She would have a harder chance winning against Liz. Liz has proven she can win challenges and if it came down to Austin and Vanessa then she would pick Austin hands down. Same with Austin but he isn't as good in challenges as Liz is. If it came down to Vanessa and Austin I don't think Austin would win. He's kind of creepy at times. Not very likable. He has floated to where he is because he has numbers in the twins. 

If Vanessa wanted to win this she should target Austin and Liz but she even seems wishy washy when it comes to trying to appear neutral. Were at the end....take out the bigger targets and stop playing around. 

When listening to Shelly talk last week, even though she isn't keen on Vanessa and how she maneuvered to get everyone out of the house she still liked her game. I get this sick feeling that she would win this if she is in the final two. 

Last edited by rkc1960 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:10 am

All the talk I'm hearing on other forums is that Austin is Vanessa's biggest threat and that he easily could win it. I say "No, please No!!!" 

I suppose, if I am honest, Austin has been playing an effective game. He's kept Liz firmly on his side and somehow he keeps Vanessa believing in him.

Live feeds should be back up and I am very tempted to find out who V has nominated!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:02 am

News Flash Vanessa. You go to F2 with Austin and he'll beat you!

This version of BB has me screaming at the TV in frustration!!!!

Mad! 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharonbee Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:13 am

I'm really not understanding why Vanessa can go around telling everyone what they need to do for HER game and they just nod and kiss her butt. 

Is she that intimidating? I know I wouldn't want her cry/screaming at me but seriously I would do what I felt best for MY game, not hers. 

She seems to want to take Austin to final 2 but I don't think that's smart. They have let the showmance go on for way too long. What in the world makes her think that Austin would take her to F2 instead of Liz? Maybe he would but that would end his hopes of a real life romance with Liz. I don't think that has much hope anyway unless he wins it all. Then Liz will hang around long enough to get some of the action but if she wins or neither of them wins I don't believe this relationship will last very long.

No one will stand up to Vanessa and remind her that they are all there to win - not just her. But maybe their best chance is to convince her that she would win against them in F2. Cuz it seems they are all leaving it up to her who goes. 

She may very well be nice IRL but I would absolutely not want her for a friend. I would be watching my back every minute. I just really hope she gets blindsided. But I'm not holding my breath with these gutless wonders.
Sharonbee
Sharonbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:12 am

You know, Sharon, for someone who has prided herself on manipulating the game Vanessa is blind when it comes to Austin. He has played her consistently along with everyone else. I say again, if she thinks F2 with Austin is to her advantage, I think she has holes in her head. He will beat her, because he has outplayed her. The other three? Meh, not a well played game. 

I think Johnny M will get Fan Favourite, maybe that's all he aspires to.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:41 pm

No surprise that Vanessa flipped back to Austin and Liz. Her excuse to JM and Steve that she knows they will take each other to the final two doesn't make sense. Does she really think that Austin or liz would take her to the final two? She has said that she doesn't think she could beat Liz but obviously she thinks she can beat Austin. And the funny thing is that when she told JM and Steve at the nomination meeting that she knew they would take each other to the final two she basically said to Austin and Liz that she didn't think they would want to be in the final two with each other. Insinuating that she has had conversations with each one and the other said they'd take her to the final two. 

I know you don't like Austin, Lesallee and he is definitely not my favorite, but I would seriously laugh my ass off if Austin won HOH next week like Vanessa told him he HAD to and he put her up on the block next to whoever is left between JM and Steve and they voted her out. Vanessa has to go. She has repulsed me so much this season that I think I would literally be sick if she won.

I also found it interesting that even though Liz said she would take whoever won HOH on her luxury outing that she was wavering in taking Vanessa....until Austin did that finger pointing gesture at Vanessa so Liz would take her. That was definitely a move on Austin's part to make sure him and Liz were safe for that week. And Vanessa thought by Liz choosing her meant that Liz was trustworthy and a woman of her word. LOL. Little does she know that Liz has already said she doesn't trust her and that the 'deal' her and Austin made with her was already said that she wouldn't honor it. Vanessa has flipped flopped around so much that no one trusts her and I'm hoping that it will result in her loosing if she ends up in the final two.

I hope that whichever one between JM and Steve that doesn't get evicted this week will win HOH next week and blow her out of the water! She doesn't deserve to win in my opinion. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:35 am

No I don't like Austin but I don't like Vanessa either so I would be amused if Austin beat her. And if those two are F2 I really think he would beat her.

I cannot, simply cannot fathom what sort of strategy JM and Steve are using. They simply baffle me.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:45 pm

The Live Feeds are black again so speculation is running wild. I do know who won POV and now everyone is consumed with curiosity as to who goes home.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top