Big Brother - Season 18

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Page 5 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:04 am

I am kind of wanting Victor to win at this point. James has went back on his word too much. I think Natalie has been a bad influence on him. I think Michelle will be the one to go if Nicole has anything to do with it. Victor probably won't be far behind for obvious reasons. He deserves to be there in the house more than the other bitches.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:17 am

I certainly wouldn't mind a Victor win, rkc. My gosh the guy has battled his way back three times! If that's not great game play, I don't know what is. People talk about what a good game Paul is playing and he is but I think Vic  is just that much better. 

Either Vic or Paul will HAVE to win HOH and get rid of Nicole or Corey. With that F4 alliance of James/Nat/Nic/Dimbulb They will need to win the next 2 HOHs. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:22 pm

Big Meech is gone and thank heavens she took that ridiculous duckie of Paul's with her. 

I can envision a Paul/Vic F2. I think James and Nat are toast now.  I can live with that but not a Nicole or Corey win. 

Corey is likely quite a nice guy in real life. We haven't seen much meanness from him anyway. Probably his dumbness has been over blown by the editing and he is no where near that dim witted,
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:35 pm

Yes, I'm also glad Michelle is gone and she can also take her attitude with her. 

I'm not sue what Nicole and Corey are planning right now. I don't know how much I trust that they won't flip again. There is no way they can win physical challenges over Victor.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by ATN Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:23 pm

Why do they call her "Big" Meech?  It's something I've been wondering all season!

I hope Victor wins.  IMO he has played an incredible game...getting back into the house 2 times?  That's crazy!

Question though - they all have to know if they are up against Vic in F2 they will lose (IMO).  Would Paul turn on Vic for this reason?  Hmmmm They seem really close but it's 500,000.  Paul has to know he'd be giving it to Vic if he's in F2 with him.
ATN
ATN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:06 pm

Dunno where the Big Meech comes from, ATN. BB is always nickname happy it seems. 

I knew Vic was HOH so no surprises with his noms. If he plays smart he should win but Paul is lurking and is a big threat. I will be content with a Vic win but he got a little cocky again last night proclaiming him self "unevictible". Don't put that crown on your head just yet Vic, there's a lot more game to be played.

I don't see any hope for either James or Natalie. They were very sweet together last night. If the F2 are Vic and Paul I think they would vote for Victor. 

Why is Nicole's voice so much more tolerable in her conversations with other HGs and so horrible in her DRs? Strange phenomenon. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:05 pm

I'm willing to overlook Victor's comments because they have all displayed cockiness throughout this season. I like Victor because he also pretty much tells it like it is and is less sneaky about his actions then the other HG's. 

I'm curious that if James or Natalie win POV and pull themselves off the block who Victor will put up as a replacement nom. Will it be Nicole or Cory? I'm thinking probably Nicole. 

I do like James but I just don't like some of the things he pulled this season. That's really sweet that he is willing to fall on the sword to protect Natalie. He better hope she has been sincere with him and that she wants a relationship with him outside of the house. If not he did it for nothing. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:14 pm

I think it would be Nicole, too. Vic and Paul are still immersed in that "bros forever" thing. 

When will we get some strong, smart women players who don't need to hang onto some guy in the hopes they can win?
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:51 am

Is it only me or did anyone else notice the cakewalk big dumb Corey had with the VC? He just blithely sailed through the whole thing in record time. Even Nicole asked if someone slipped him some info. Kinda suspicious I think. A little producer manipulation perhaps?

I think Nat is being set up to go and I wonder now if the F3 might well be NiCorey and James. 

Vic has lost me again; he's acting like an overconfident ass once more. Not a good look for him.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by ATN Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:21 pm

It's really a shame Vic is acting so overly confident and arrogant.  That's such a turn off.  I really feel he is most worthy of the title of winner of BB.  I wish he were just a tad more humble...I'll just chalk it up to him being a young, silly 20 something year old.

I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life once Big Brother ends. Pale
ATN
ATN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:38 am

Now we're getting down to the nitty gritty. I like Nat, but in spite of her protestations of not throwing James under the bus, she really did. Perhaps inadvertently but she did. It's probably irrelevant though because I believe NiCorey and Paul/Vic planned to pull James to their side. Which pair will he choose? 

I've come to believe that Corey is not as dumb as he is pretending to be. 

Here in Canada we will get the Canadian version of BB in a couple of months so my withdrawal isn't too painful. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:29 pm

I still like Victor. To me he is not acting much different then the other HG's because they have all showed some cockiness throughout the season. He has fought the hardest against all the odds to be there. I would really like to see him win this.

I think we saw a different side to Natalie with this last episode. I think she was smarter then she let on...at least I hope because that dumb act was getting old. "OH, I'M SO SCARED!!!" Oh brother. SMH

I think James kind of hit the nail on the head when he said to her that she was crushing on Corey in the beginning. Then there was some Paul thing and then whatever was going on with Paulie. THEN she hooked up with James. I'm starting to wonder if what I said previously was true that maybe she was using James to get into a shomance so she could have a support person. That's just how it came off last night. Then telling him that if she gets evicted and he hooks back up with Corey and Nicole that she would never speak to him again. Seriously? She was obviously out for herself and not James no matter what she said. She definitely threw him under the bus and I'm glad Paul and Victor told James.

I think Corey and Nicole will go overboard in trying to reel James in now because they know Victor is a force to be reckoned with.

I also thought that was rather odd that Corey breezed through that POV comp like he did. When he went into that first room he almost immediately went for the pipes on the wall to get that manhole cover off whereas the others struggled to figure it out. He also figured out the water situation in the 2nd room pretty quickly as well. I would hate to think that the producers on this show would manipulate and help people win comps when this is supposed to be about everyone competing on their own merit to be better then the rest. This is a competition for goodness sake!  
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:00 am

Now it becomes "must watch" television for me. After the noms last night there are are so many permutations that could unfold. And James is key to all of the potential scenarios. Who'd have predicted that a few weeks ago? Not me, I thought he would be gone by now.

My thoughts on Corey have taken a sharp shift. I think we have been lead down the garden path by creative editing. The boy is not a big, dumb goof at all. He's darn clever and now we are getting to see it. He could well win and I surprise myself when I say I won't mind at all!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:46 pm

I don't think Corey is as dumb either as what we were led to believe. It looks like Corey and Natalie had the same play book....act dumb and people think you are no threat and therefore leave you in the house. 

I know this is a game but I don't like just how deceptive Nicole and Corey have been. No real alliances that are true and loyal....just stab everyone in the back. Just not my thing. 

I would love to see Victor win POV and pull himself off, then come back and win HOH and tear things up! 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:43 am

Are NiCorey doomed? Will F2 be Paul and James? Could be. I was glad Paul got HOH; now the real scheming begins. 

Kudos to Vic; he exited with style, class and a sense of humour. He has sealed his spot in BB history with his multiple evictions and returns. Along the way he became quite a fan favourite and I am sure will be seen again on a future show.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:19 am

I was so happy when Paul beat Corey in that POV challenge. I knew that it would be Corey going to the jury house. He may have did what Natalie did and play dumb to get to the end but now that the cat is out of the bag did he really think he would be safe? It boggles the mind that he thought that he got stabbed in the back when isn't that what him and Nicole did to so many others to get to where they were? Of course there was going to be retaliation. 

At this point, now I hope it's Paul that wins. James did his own dirty stuff at times and I have been surprised at how bad he is at comps this season. 

Now on to that fight in the jury house between Momma Da and Paulie. WTH! Paulie is no saint but Da has got some mouth on her with an attitude to match. I didn't fault Paulie for bringing up Da and how her daughter should feel about her mother and her actions. I've often thought that myself. She can't act like that and expect there to not be backlash for it. What business is it of hers that Z and Paulie have apparently made amends? I'm assuming it is because Z has been her buddy in the jury house and now she feels that Paulie has taken her place. So what. That outburst of hers just made her a bigger target for negative comments.  
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:42 am

If anyone had predicted a F3 of James, Nicole and Paul at the start of this season I would have laughed it off as nonsense. Yet here we are. 

Personally, I would love to see James win the final HOH comp, just to watch the scrambling that Nic and Paul would do. But, you're right rkc, James has been terrible at comps so it is more likely to be one of the other two. 

I'm fine with any of the three winning although I have to say, on reflection, Nicole has played a very good game. She would be a deserving winner. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:41 am

I was so sure that Julie would pull that last vote and announce Paul as the winner. So colour me surprised! Congrats to Nicole, she stepped up her game play in the last few weeks and deserves the win. 

James has been coasting and can't win a comp to save his life, I'm disappointed in him.

Paul played hard but I got so tired of his loud, bombastic voice going on and on about how great he is.

I think I'm glad it's over. I just couldn't find anyone to get behind and pull for and was annoyed at the whole thing most of the time. May the next one be better. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by ATN Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:49 pm

I'm happy for Nicole - I was really okay with the Final Four...they all seemed like okay people to me.  I do like that a female won over a male for the first time...and it's been quite a long time I think since a female has won the game.  

I felt torn though because I like Paul as well, even though he's loud.  Did anyone else notice how he sobbed in is mom's arms?  It was sweet to see how emotional he got with his family.  He just needs to grow up a little but I think he's okay.  

I can't STAND Paulie though...I actually yell at my t.v. when he's talking!  LOL  My daughters think it's funny.  I tell them HE'S A PLAYA and stay away from boys like that!  

Anyway, congrats to Nicole.  Now onto Survivor!  Oh yeah, and Greys starts tonight too!  Yay!

It was fun reading all of your opinions on the show!
ATN
ATN

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:07 am

I would have rather had Paul win. He may be loud at times but he was a little more straight forward then Nicole. Nicole and Corey just flopped around so much and kept switching sides an being dishonest. I think Paul thought he had won when they said it was a tie and Da's vote was the only one left. Da seemed like she wanted Paul to win and she seemed to flip over to Nicole at the last minute. 

I knew something was up since James won comp's in his original season on BB and he didn't win anything this time. Now it makes sense that he said he talked to Vanessa and she told him to not win comp's and end up a threat this season. 

I'm glad that Victor at least won as the favorite HG. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by ATN Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:28 pm

Okay so why did Da act like she wanted Paul to win but then didn't vote for him?  We were so confused by that!  

Meech really needs to calm down...she cries all the time!  LOL  Dr. Will was trying not to laugh when she was crying over Corey's "ugly smile" looking at her.  Oh geez...

I'm glad it's over as it's been long enough.  I'm okay with the F4 but I'll admit we were cheering on Paul as well.  Nicole's okay too.  They all seem like okay people to me.

Yes, glad Victor won FHG.  I voted for him!
ATN
ATN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:51 pm

We seem to be a small band of BB fans on this board and I want to say I've enjoyed our conversations. 

I will be on the Survivor and The Voice forums. Maybe some of you will too and we can talk there.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top