The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna - Page 16 Empty Re: The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna

Post by kincaid53 Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:30 pm

Agree!!!
   In the interview Tony, Melissa and Peta did on gma  Sharna said that the song they requested for their freestyle did not get cleared. They like the song they have it's and old song ,but popular Sharna said.   Peta Sharna & Nick did a little bit of their trio dance it so sooo good!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna - Page 16 Empty Re: The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna

Post by luvthepros Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:11 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:I remember that something similar happened to Noah in his Rumba. The package affected him and he got stuck during the routine. Sharna did for him what she did for Nick now: she simply made the world stop turning for a moment, then went on as if nothing had happened. This girl is a miracle.
The pros should take Mark's (or is it Derek's???) advise and not allow their celebs to watch the pre dance packages. I remember seeing either Mark or Derek covering their celeb's ears and eyes and singing la la la la la la la just to distract them from watching or hearing the pre dance package on the big screen in the ballroom.
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:16 pm

Just wondering......are you guys really blood relatives (bro and sis) or just message board brother and sisters?
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:46 pm

luvthepros wrote:Just wondering......are you guys really blood relatives (bro and sis) or just message board brother and sisters?
An explanation for our Chongatroyd family goes like this: Season 18 the four of us, DMD, Babs, kin and I came together in our love of Team Jeta. Season 19 we coalesced into our message board family. We all adored the Tommy/Peta partnership and started the Lovely Ladies admiration society because we thought the male pros were grabbing way too much attention at the expense of the fantastic DWTS pro women. And a family we are and will remain.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:25 pm

Lesallee wrote:
luvthepros wrote:Just wondering......are you guys really blood relatives (bro and sis) or just message board brother and sisters?
An explanation for our Chongatroyd family goes like this: Season 18 the four of us, DMD, Babs, kin and I came together in our love of Team Jeta. Season 19 we coalesced into our message board family. We all adored the Tommy/Peta partnership and started the Lovely Ladies admiration society because we thought the male pros were grabbing way too much attention at the expense of the fantastic DWTS pro women. And a family we are and will remain.
Thanks for the explanation Lesallee. I had a feeling you were all internet family but it is so nice to see such a tight connection with the four of you.
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:36 pm

Very well put lesallee!!  
 Yes the Divine Mr M brought us together. Then the next season we had so much fun  luv, we had Tommy showing us what a 76 year old could accomplish in the fierce hands of Peta.......we had Alfonso doing the Carlton!!!   and a Duck Dynasty darling dancing as miss peach in Marks dream come true ...a freestyle about the Mario Bros.
    We do seem to have similar tastes in pros and celebs.
What really kept us going, I believe was lesallees..Lovely Lady thread that gives us the opportunity to chit chat about how much we love the women pros. 
 We are a little like the Brangelina family ....we  are made up of  U.S., Canada and Germany. 

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:19 am

Lesallee wrote:
Indeed High five High five Chongies, forever!!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:23 pm

luvthepros wrote:
Thanks for the explanation Lesallee. I had a feeling you were all internet family but it is so nice to see such a tight connection with the four of you.
You know, abc has treated us so mean that sometimes I don't understand why we still care for their show (but then again, it's not Peta's or Sharna's fault). First they kicked us out of our hometown (Chongatryodville) by closing the thread, then even made us leave the country (= closing the whole board). Maybe you can imagine how happy we were to re-unite in this wonderful place. Hope you enjoy our little family sitcom!
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WesalA Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:49 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:
WesalA wrote:Hello everyone Smile

I'm new to this forum, but I'm an old BSB fan. I'm loving Team SharNick this season. I'v been voting since week 1 and I'm hoping they win it all. 

I joined this forum because it is more friendly than other forums I've been reading about DWTS updates where everyone will attack if a favorite pro is criticized. I preferred to join this one and I hope with our votes we can get Nick and Sharna that mirrorball  Man dance
You are more than welcome! Team SharNick needs all support they can get, because the perfect scores tend to go somewhere else...
I hope you will like this place. Even in case of disagreement, I have never experienced personal attacks here. A lot of nice folks to discuss anything you can imagine.
I agree about the perfect scores. From what I have seen in the last 3 seasons, people who use props get a perfect score, while couples actually dancing get criticized and nit picked. 

I didn't disagree with anyone in any forum, but while I was reading comments, which is what I LOVE to do, in one forum, I saw the attacks and disrespectful responses from some and that turned me off and led me fortunately to this forum where Nick and Sharna are loved  Love
Thank you so much for the welcome DMD Hi

WesalA

Back to top Go down

Post by WesalA Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:59 pm

Lesallee wrote:

I'm new to this forum, but I'm an old BSB fan. I'm loving Team SharNick this season. I'v been voting since week 1 and I'm hoping they win it all. 

I joined this forum because it is more friendly than other forums I've been reading about DWTS updates where everyone will attack if a favorite pro is criticized. I preferred to join this one and I hope with our votes we can get Nick and Sharna that mirrorball  Man dance
Hi Wesal, glad you found your way here both to the board and to the SharNick thread. We are doing our best to derail the Bindi/Derek train, may it please, please work.

I have only ever seen one poster attacking another on this board and it was swiftly dealt with. It is a friendly place and I love that I can post widely on diverse topics, not just DWTS or the Bach. Sunny 1
Hello Lesallee Hi 

I'm happy that I joined too. I don't post that much, but I love this forum and I was actually reading some of the threads before I joined. I love the atmosphere here and how the love and support for different couples is diverse. 
Yes, that's my plan to derail that tarin. I actually got my friends to vote for team SharNick last week and will do so this week. We all have phones, Emails and Facebook accounts to vote with and I will maximize them for this lovely team. I'm sick of hearing about how hard Bindi work and others are not to be compared with her. I think every couple is working super hard and deserves to be promoted like her and more!!

WesalA

Back to top Go down

Post by WesalA Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:05 pm

kincaid53 wrote:Team SharNick for the WIN!!! Fireworks Cheer
 Cannot wait to see the 'Sharnickatroyd' Trio dance!! Cancan dance woohoo and to Wesal    Hi
Hello Kincaid53  Thanks for the welcome Smile

WesalA

Back to top Go down

Post by WesalA Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:15 pm

Babs2147 wrote:Bindi acts like she's already won!
That I agree with. It pisses me off  Pull hair

I think the best way for the Bindi express to be stopped is for us to use the SharNick jet and fly him Airplane  to the mirror ball. He will reach it faster than a Bindi express. I can assure you, BSB fans all around the world are voting through Facebook at least if not through the website too. However, I'm getting all my friends, BSB and non BSB fans, to vote Monday night and I hope we all do the same.

WesalA

Back to top Go down

Post by WesalA Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:19 pm

SLA44 wrote:

Welcome  WesalA  - I hope you enjoy the board here and Team SharNick needs all the votes we can give him.  I hope to see you posting some more.
SLA44  Thanks for the welcome. Yes, all my votes went to him on Monday night and the same will happen next Monday. Nick and especially Sharna deserve this win  We have a winner

WesalA

Back to top Go down

Post by WesalA Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:42 pm

I don't know if you noticed guys, but each couple had a judge's pick dance for next week. Carrie Ann got Aleck and Lindsey. Bruno got Carlos and Witney. Julianne got Team SharNick. Do you think they will redo switch up week dances? Because I would love to see Nick doing the Paso again but with Sharna. It will be awesome  Excited

WesalA

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:58 pm

Kind of wish Bruno was with Nick and Sharna. I can't forget that magnificent Swan Lake number he helped Val and Rumer create last season. Julianne is a question mark to me. Iguess it's just good that nit picking CAI isn't messing up Team SharNick.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:38 am

WesalA wrote:
Babs2147 wrote:Bindi acts like she's already won!
That I agree with. It pisses me off  Pull hair

I think the best way for the Bindi express to be stopped is for us to use the SharNick jet and fly him Airplane  to the mirror ball. He will reach it faster than a Bindi express. I can assure you, BSB fans all around the world are voting through Facebook at least if not through the website too. However, I'm getting all my friends, BSB and non BSB fans, to vote Monday night and I hope we al vote
Thanks for getting all your friends to vote, Wesal and Welcome to our team!!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:33 am

Lesallee wrote:Kind of wish Bruno was with Nick and Sharna. I can't forget that magnificent Swan Lake number he helped Val and Rumer create last season. Julianne is a question mark to me. Iguess it's just good that nit picking CAI isn't messing up Team SharNick.
Oh, that Swan Lake number is right up there with Jeta's Frozen Contemporary and Sharnick's Saturday Night Samba for me! Well, we can't have everything, but anything is better than CA, I gues. At least Julianne can really dance and knows what she's talking about (just her scoring is a bit questionable sometimes, but Len said she's learning fast so there is still hope). Her Argentine Tango for Ryker and Allison last season was remarkable. Her goal was to calm down their performance, she reached it without hurting Allison too much, and when she found it necessary to join them and make it a trio, she did.
Her comments for Nick were more on point than Inaba's, and she's had nice things to say about Sharna's choreography this season. I think it could be fun to see them work together. This time there's no holding back for sure. Let's think positive!
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:06 pm

Time to give it a push. Go out there and get 'em. YOU SHOULD BE DANCING!
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:22 am

I saw a video on Facebook of Sharna and Nick talking about their favourite moments.  Sharnas was how wonderfully Nick took care of Tamar in their duo dance. Nicks was the Viennese Waltz.

Good Luck Team SharNick!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:25 am

I saw that too kin. They are such sweethearts.

You've got this SharNick, we love you!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:34 pm

What could I say that hasn't been said? My lovely Sharna, you so much deserve it- as a reward for modesty, work ethic, dedication, passion, creativity, and talent. Bindi is easier to handle, Nick and Carlos are more athletic, and they are all younger than Nick. Your job may be harder, but you never complain. Keep doing what you're doing and present us the best entertainer in the cast. Oh, and please don't pay attention to what Madonna's former pole dancer has to say. You are everything she always wanted to be, yet never has been. Good luck.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:42 pm

Sharna & Nick are safe, safe, safe! Very Happy    Sharna & Nick for the WIN!  Cheer

Vote Sharna & Nick! Yay!    Go Team SharNick! High five

Nick: Tune out those rehearsal packages! Mad!  NICK:  YOU CAN AND WILL WIN THIS! We have a winner
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:40 pm

I do hope Julianne did right by her teenage crush in rehearsals and Nick I know you will make Sharna and Julianne proud an you will get another heart from JH!!!

Nick and Sharna are safe..safe...safe..

Sharna told Nick the hard work is done and it's time to enjoy the moment and have fun....Finals baby!!!

We know you will do your part Nicholas Gene Carter  then it will be up to us to do ours and

Vote Vote Vote !!!!     

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:39 pm

Nick is on FIRE!   Half-way there; keep it up, Nick!!   WOW!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:44 pm

A-ma-zing!!!!   Cheers! I know how much credit goes to Sharna, but Julianne you could tell how much fun you were having with them....good choice of a for help with the jive. JH does a pretty mean jive herself.........Team Sharnick Woo hoo

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top