The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna - Page 17 Empty Re: The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna

Post by Babs2147 Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:00 pm

Woo hoo Sharna and Nick!   Think I'll have another Carter Bacardi!!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna - Page 17 Empty Re: The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna

Post by DiscoDiva92 Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:07 pm

kincaid53 wrote:I do hope Julianne did right by her teenage crush in rehearsals and Nick I know you will make Sharna and Julianne proud an you will get another heart from JH!!!

Nick and Sharna are safe..safe...safe..

Sharna told Nick the hard work is done and it's time to enjoy the moment and have fun....Finals baby!!!

We know you will do your part Nicholas Gene Carter  then it will be up to us to do ours and

Vote Vote Vote !!!!     
Agree.  Everyone, keep the voting up.  They need our votes to win.  Time to get team SharNick the trophy!!!
DiscoDiva92
DiscoDiva92

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:08 pm

Time to vote SharNick fans. I do hope that #backstreetarmy is warmed up and voting their little hearts out! 

Just think how thrilled our brother, DMD will be tomorrow when he sees the SharNick performances!

I have switched to Amazing Amaretto, Babs 'cause that jive and freestyle was simply down and dirty AMAZING!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:09 pm

Time to Vote Vote Vote!!    and yes another Carter Bacardi sounds good along with maybe a macaroon!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:32 pm

Tonight just showed why Nick should win the MB. The choreography he was given was new, challenging and creative and he nailed every bit of it and put in the performance value to boot!!!     

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoDiva92 Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:52 pm

Okay, on an unrelated note, I just saw on Team ValenTay and Team Andy/Allison twitter that they have posted a picture showing "vote for team SharNick".  I hope that translates into votes.  Okay, back to more voting.

I really want team SharNick to win this season. 

Everyone, please VOTE, VOTE, VOTE for team SharNick!
DiscoDiva92
DiscoDiva92

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:57 pm

DiscoDiva92 wrote:Okay, on an unrelated note, I just saw on Team ValenTay and Team Andy/Allison twitter that they have posted a picture showing "vote for team SharNick".  I hope that translates into votes.  Okay, back to more voting.

I saw that too, DD. I am also hoping the Carlos/Witney vote will go to our favourites.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoDiva92 Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:01 pm

Lesallee wrote:
DiscoDiva92 wrote:Okay, on an unrelated note, I just saw on Team ValenTay and Team Andy/Allison twitter that they have posted a picture showing "vote for team SharNick".  I hope that translates into votes.  Okay, back to more voting.

I saw that too, DD. I am also hoping the Carlos/Witney vote will go to our favourites.
Me too.  That would be awesome.

I think at the moment, team SharNick twitter is trending the most rapidly out of the remaining three teams.
DiscoDiva92
DiscoDiva92

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:23 pm

Nick doesn't need to resort to sentimentality in order to garner some votes. This show
is all about dancing, and Nick's brilliant jive and freestyle proved him to be a GREAT
DANCER, who deserves to win the MBT! Smile
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WesalA Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:28 am

Babs2147 wrote:Nick doesn't need to resort to sentimentality in order to garner some votes. This show
is all about dancing, and Nick's brilliant jive and freestyle proved him to be a GREAT
DANCER, who deserves to win the MBT! Smile
OMG, I agree completely. With all due respect to Bindi, but didn't she do a contemporary tribute to her father on week 4? why repeat that now? I tried to like it, but I felt it was a repetition and a way to get more votes, which I dislike. 

I was out with my friends voting. I used up all my votes and theirs as well. I'm so optimistic about Nick winning. I saw most of Twitter and Facebook posts giving love to Bindi, but I have a feeling Nick will win somehow. He does deserve it and I like the fact he showed his true strength and identity as a Backstreet Boy and a performer. He had the best individual dance and the most exciting freestyle. Maybe I'm biased because I'm a BSB fan, but I was screaming so high when Larger Than Life played and he was dancing  Love Excited

WesalA

Back to top Go down

Post by WesalA Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:29 am

Babs2147 wrote:
WesalA wrote:
Babs2147 wrote:Bindi acts like she's already won!
That I agree with. It pisses me off  Pull hair

I think the best way for the Bindi express to be stopped is for us to use the SharNick jet and fly him Airplane  to the mirror ball. He will reach it faster than a Bindi express. I can assure you, BSB fans all around the world are voting through Facebook at least if not through the website too. However, I'm getting all my friends, BSB and non BSB fans, to vote Monday night and I hope we al vote
Thanks for getting all your friends to vote, Wesal and Welcome to our team!!
Thank you for the welcome. I'm happy I joined. I love all the emojies  LOL ROFL They are so fun.

WesalA

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:44 pm

I just finished watching the first round- on this thread, no comments but about SharNick (especially not about Derek Cough).

That wasn't a Jive, that was an eruption, and Sharna was the volcano with Nick dancing on the lava. Nice picture, Julianne. Speaking of Julianne, she did exactly what I expected. She added her own, considerable energy and threw herself into it without holding back. Wham bam, thank you Ma'm. Loved it.

As for Carrie Ann, I didn't trust my ears. "Lets celebrate Sharna for being the godess that she is". Holy moly, was that redemption? I don't believe it yet, let's wait until this night is over. Excuse me now, I still have some freestyles to watch.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:45 pm

Team SharNick for the win!!!   Cheer
   Have fun and we love our handsome Nick and his Goddess Sharna!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoDiva92 Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:10 pm

Nick is such a class act.  What a great guy!  He is the true winner in my book.

Anyway, to all the wonderful SharNick members, it was awesome chatting with everyone this season.  I hope we will support the same team again next season.

See everyone then. Smile
DiscoDiva92
DiscoDiva92

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:27 pm

Nice chatting with you also DiscoDiva........I'm sure a lot of us also feel Nick is the real winner...in my book he and Alek, because they got to the finals on their own with their pros excellent choreography and their journey was their own.... I have so much respect for Nick and Sharna.  

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:57 am

A big thank you to Nick and Sharna! Thanks  I'LL ALWAYS THINK OF YOU AS #1! Applause

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, TEAM SHARNICK! Very Happy
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:38 am

I just ckecked who won. I was Counting sheep while it all went downhill. Really? Nooooo! Crying But why pretend I'm surprised- it is what most of us expected, yet not what we had hoped for. I'm not a sore loser, but I feel incredibly sad for Sharna and Nick. Suck it up, sister, and keep going your way. We will always be with you. Rose Nick, remember life is larger than a dance show. High five You both couldn't have done more, so all that's left to say is Sorry and Thanks .
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:53 am

I don't think that Nick was feeling all that bad, actually.  He said "It (the show) was something that I will always remember and honestly Bindi deserved it, she kicked butt," and then he repeated the last bit in case folks thought he was just being a gentleman. 

I don't think he felt cheated.  The show (the finale, especially)  helped him jump start sales for his new album that will come out tomorrow, I think.   He very much accomplished his practical goals. 
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:14 pm

Oh yes, and Mama Irwin can probably start counting the money, too. Mission accomplished.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:55 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:Oh yes, and Mama Irwin can probably start counting the money, too. Mission accomplished.

Applause Thumbs up!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:36 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:Oh yes, and Mama Irwin can probably start counting the money, too. Mission accomplished.
Indeed   Applause
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:57 pm

Nick and Sharna were rock stars all season long. The fact that the MB winner fans came onto the Team SharNick thread to say Nick supported their win tells me just how much of a rock star Nick is that its fans had to validate its win from a true winner that got to the finals with a fantastic pro...no explosion of promotion from abc, and just being the fabulous person that he is.
Now what was the name of the MB winner and who was their pro?
#alreadyforgotten

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:27 pm

kincaid53 wrote:Nick and Sharna were rock stars all season long.   The fact that the MB winner fans came onto the Team SharNick thread to say Nick supported their win tells me just how much of a rock star Nick is that its fans had to validate its win from a true winner that got to the finals with a fantastic pro...no explosion of promotion from abc,  and just being the fabulous person that he is.  
   Now what was the name of the MB winner and who was their pro?
 #alreadyforgotten  
 Imagine my surprise when I opened the SharNick thread to learn that Nick had come on the show simply to further his professional opportunities and was completely satisfied that second place was sufficient to his intentions. 

At the same time it seems Miss Sunshine and Rainbows appeared to save humanity and provide "a beacon of hope" for every person in the world. CAI thanks her parents for making her!!!! I guess the Irwin zoo problems had nothing to do with the need for a DWTS paycheque.

The important thing is the joy and fun Nick and Sharna gave us in a season that most often was frustrating and tiresome.

Bow - To Nick and Sharna.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:09 pm

Oh sisters, we're not good at picking winners, are we? Jeta didn't, Chongatroyd didn't, and now Sharnick didn't either. But they all were the most entertaining couples of their respective seasons and came rather close.

Unerring taste has always been the privilege of a superior minority. Just give the crowd some time to get there too.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:06 pm

We ARE good at picking winners, bro. Jeta, Chongatroyd, SharNick all the best kind of winners for the joy they brought us. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top