The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna Empty The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna

Post by Lesallee Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:42 pm

Hello This is the gathering place for any and everything Nick and Sharna! 

I am excited about these two and I'm envisioning a MBT in their future.

Last edited by Lesallee on Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna Empty Re: The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna

Post by SLA44 Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:52 pm

I had to bring this picture over here - I think it is rather sexy of the two of them.

The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna 11254280_1492213051076608_467728337_n
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna Empty Re: The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna

Post by Lesallee Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:01 pm

Thank you so much SLA! This is just the perfect embellishment to launch the SharNick Thread.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:02 pm

I just hope they dance together as well as they look in that picture!   drooling
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:27 pm

SLA44 wrote:I just hope they dance together as well as they look in that picture!   drooling
I have learned to never doubt Sharna's abilities. Look what she accomplished with Noah! Nick should be a piece of cake to whip into dancing shape.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:37 pm

She was really good with Noah - very creative to work with his disabilities like she did.  I still remember a while back when she stuck her head through that guys legs - I can't remember his name but every time I think of that I laugh.  Giggle
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:06 pm

Great job getting the Sharnick thread up and going!!! 
        Yes, I do believe they will be dancing as good (hot!) as they look!!
Can't wait to share this pairs journey!!!
     SLA........was it Andy Dick?

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:27 pm

kincaid53 wrote:Great job getting the Sharnick thread up and going!!! 
        Yes, I do believe they will be dancing as good (hot!) as they look!!
Can't wait to share this pairs journey!!!
     SLA........was it Andy Dick?
That may very well be who it was - I remember he wasn't a very good dancer and wasn't particularly liked by a fair share of people.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:44 am

The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna Vlcsna10
SLA44 wrote:She was really good with Noah - very creative to work with his disabilities like she did.  I still remember a while back when she stuck her head through that guys legs - I can't remember his name but every time I think of that I laugh.  Giggle
It was actually the other way round, but I guess this is what you had in mind.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:27 am

I have to say that I so disliked Andy Dick (appropriate surname) that in spite of lovely Sharna I wanted him gone, gone, gone. 

Nick Carter is the best partner Sharna has been given, I believe, with the most potential. Young (enough), fit, handsome and musical. Sure she performed near miracles choreography wise with Noah but always within strict limitations. With Charlie White many people blamed Sharna for not taking him to the finals. In reality, Charlie simply wasn't good enough and just couldn't compete with Meryl.

Roll on Monday night, I am in great anticipation. I haven't found out what dance they are doing yet, maybe I'll find out today. Karina and Victor are doing salsa which I think should be a good first dance for them.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:45 pm

I disagree, Sis. I think Charlie White is a GREAT dancer and should have gone much further. I am not blaming Sharna.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:52 pm

Sharna has been praised for her work with Andy, and given his difficult personality, that was absolutely justified.  The Viennese Waltz she designed for him still gives me chills. I would agree Charlie lost to Meryl for a reason, and it was by no means Sharnas fault. Again she created amazing dances; just his personality was too much like the boy next door. Meryl, who had always been considered the shy type, came out of her shell so much that not even Sharna could make up for it. So she gained votes based on sympathy as well as dance skills.
Salsa in week one is quite a challenge, so Karina will have to throw it all in. Hopefully Victor is able to keep up. Team Sharnick's song is "I Don't Like It, I Love It" by Flo. Rida ft. Robin Thicke. I guess we'll see a Cha Cha.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:05 pm

Right, bro, the big bad Pure says cha cha for SharNick. Paula and Louis have Quickstep, quite a demanding dance for week one.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:18 pm

Starz wrote:I disagree, Sis. I think Charlie White is a GREAT dancer and should have gone much further. I am not blaming Sharna.
Oh I liked Charlie perfectly well and enjoyed many of his dances. He just didn't bring the excitement quotient probably because he came across as the amiable boy next door, as our little brother says. 

Anyway that was the season that the triplets became the the triplets as we were all united in loving Jeta. So much of our focus was on The Divine Mister M and Sweet P.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:57 pm

One more comment regarding Charlie: I've always said a proper haircut would have helped. Look at Ryker. Charlie looked much more mature with his hair combed back on switchup with Peta. And Lesallee is right, our Team Jeta outdid him with chemistry. Sharna needs a man (like Noah); not a boy.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:49 pm

Keeping his longish curly hair was a condition of his skating contract.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:58 pm

Starz wrote:Keeping his longish curly hair was a condition of his skating contract.
You mean his contract with SOI don't you Sis? 

I think Charlie's Hair had its own Twitter account. LOL!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:04 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna Vlcsna10
SLA44 wrote:She was really good with Noah - very creative to work with his disabilities like she did.  I still remember a while back when she stuck her head through that guys legs - I can't remember his name but every time I think of that I laugh.  Giggle
It was actually the other way round, but I guess this is what you had in mind.
You are so correct DMD - that is exactly the move I was talking about!  Thank you for correcting my gray matter and bringing this picture up.  I did not like Andy but I really liked Sharna.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:18 pm

Believe me: that was the one and only moment in my life when I envied Andy Dick.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:26 pm

Lesallee wrote:
Starz wrote:Keeping his longish curly hair was a condition of his skating contract.
You mean his contract with SOI don't you Sis? 

I think Charlie's Hair had its own Twitter account. LOL!
Maybe with SOI, too - but also while he was an amateur. I learned about the fact that he was forbidden to cut his hair during the 2009 World Championships. I was thrilled to meet him and Meryl, plus Evan Lysacek who won gold, and my idols, Scott Hamilton and Michele Kwan, and just about every other skater I adore. Too many to list here.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:10 am

That boy had more curls than Farah Fawcett in Charlie's Angels! Moral: sometimes sticking to your image can keep you from progressing. Pull hair
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:44 pm

Speedy recovery to our beautiful Peta; please be healed for the spring season.

Good luck to SharNick!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:10 pm

I'm still not totally overwhelmed by their team name. They should have gone for Caress. Anyway, sweet Sharna: grab your partner and show them how it's done! Cheer
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:21 pm

Saw some video on gma this morning of Sundays rehearsal in the ballroom.   Sharna and Nick looking good!!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:29 pm

kincaid53 wrote:Saw some video on gma this morning of Sundays rehearsal in the ballroom.   Sharna and Nick looking good!!!!

They looked awesome on the dance floor tonight! 
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top