The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna - Page 9 Empty Re: The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna

Post by kincaid53 Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:28 pm

One of the judges JH or Bruno or maybe both talked about the AT content and it did not seem to me there was as much as was in Andy's, but maybe it was do to the Halloween theme.
 Yes all votes to Team SharNick. 

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna - Page 9 Empty Re: The SharNick Thread - Nick and Sharna

Post by DeadManDancing Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:43 pm

Watched the team dance as well now. Nick, you totally redeemed yourself with this one. Way to go. Emma, Allison, Sharna, Val: that was a team dance, but it also was team work! Thank you all for one of the best I've ever seen.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:07 pm

Brother, couldn't you vote on Facebook like I do? Don't know if you have a fb account but I have one that I use only for TV show voting and to help my alter ego with fb games. Only have one friend on that account, myself.

ABC has decreed Canadians as unimportant to them and disallows us to online vote even though the show is being carried live on a Canadian network. But, they still allow fb votes from us lowly Canadians. 

Last edited by Lesallee on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:16 pm

Deadie, If you go to www.purederekhough.com, there's an article there about how to vote, and it includes instructions for out-of-country voting.  Perhaps that will help. 

I did notice that this season ABC required us to give them our zip codes and it seems apparent that they use that to determine where we are located. 
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoDiva92 Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:10 pm

I think Nick has the contemporary next week.  I'm very much looking forward to it!  Very Happy
DiscoDiva92
DiscoDiva92

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:16 pm

DiscoDiva92 wrote:I think Nick has the contemporary next week.  I'm very much looking forward to it!  Very Happy

That will get him his 10's!  Guys like Nick shine doing the contemporary on this show.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:45 pm

Nick and Sharna on etalk (Canadian show)

http://www.etalk.ca/

This aired on Oct 26 so is on about the third page. It's called Jessi fangirls out over Nick Carter.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:31 am

He seems so much more laid back in that clip than he appears on DWTS, and Sharna seems close to busting a gut holding in her laughter!  Thanks for sharing.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:59 am

Psychee22 wrote:He seems so much more laid back in that clip than he appears on DWTS, and Sharna seems close to busting a gut holding in her laughter!  Thanks for sharing.
I think Nick actually was comfortable in that video. He was totally in his element as an entertainer who has been doing this sort of thing for many a year. Because we only see those horrible, edited, mangled, out of context packages on DWTS we don't get a true sense of any of the cast.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoDiva92 Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:41 pm

Lesallee wrote:Nick and Sharna on etalk (Canadian show)

http://www.etalk.ca/

This aired on Oct 26 so is on about the third page. It's called Jessi fangirls out over Nick Carter.
Thanks Lesallee!  Anyway, looking forward to their contemporary this week.  I hope they are safe.  I voted as much as I can last week for them.
DiscoDiva92
DiscoDiva92

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:10 pm

Another wrinkle in the DWTS fabric to consider: the show is going on tour and they like the winner to tour with them. Bindi likely would be unable to and Tamar probably wouldn't but either Nick and Carlos would be probable. So, now, immunity and then the subsequent promoting and publicizing could be indicative of a shift in emphasis from the up to now, Bindi Express. Nick would, I think, be the bigger draw for the tour.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:23 pm

Just in case you were right- why would they change trains halfway through? They should have known earlier the Bindi-Express was the wrong train in this case.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:34 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:Just in case you were right- why would they change trains halfway through? They should have known earlier the Bindi-Express was the wrong train in this case.
I dunno why they would change trains, Bro. They're not too smart? Lol. I guess I am looking for something to boost my interest in this season as it has played out. The unending Bindi, Bindi, Bindi thing has become boring to me and a shake up would be wonderful. 

Sleepy
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:53 pm

Tamar will get immunity, Nick wins the dane-off against Bindi, Maks replaces CA, and Carlos takes the trophy with a freestyle featuring James and Peta- stuff like that?
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:59 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:Tamar will get immunity, Nick wins the dane-off against Bindi, Maks replaces CA, and Carlos takes the trophy with a freestyle featuring James and Peta- stuff like that?
Hey, bro, I like that scenario! Just make it Carlos wins the dance off against Bindi and Nick takes the trophy. 

Just saw that Bing is predicting Carlos will be eliminated. I don't have access to Bing Predicts here in Canada but I'm finding that difficult to believe. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:12 pm

I don't think so either. I'm afraid it will be Tamar. Time for a "shocker", you know. Nick probably has the bigger fan base. SharNick must be safe...
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:42 pm

Lesallee wrote:Another wrinkle in the DWTS fabric to consider: the show is going on tour and they like the winner to tour with them. Bindi likely would be unable to and Tamar probably wouldn't but either Nick and Carlos would be probable. So, now, immunity and then the subsequent promoting and publicizing could be indicative of a shift in emphasis from the up to now, Bindi Express. Nick would, I think, be the bigger draw for the tour.

Carlos has that Grease gig thing coming up.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:52 pm

Psychee22 wrote:
Lesallee wrote:Another wrinkle in the DWTS fabric to consider: the show is going on tour and they like the winner to tour with them. Bindi likely would be unable to and Tamar probably wouldn't but either Nick and Carlos would be probable. So, now, immunity and then the subsequent promoting and publicizing could be indicative of a shift in emphasis from the up to now, Bindi Express. Nick would, I think, be the bigger draw for the tour.

True, he does have Grease but it's a one night thing isn't it and even with rehearsals he could be accommodated on the tour. Plus Grease isn't until January I think. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:23 pm

Lesallee wrote:
Psychee22 wrote:

True, he does have Grease but it's a one night thing isn't it and even with rehearsals he could be accommodated on the tour. Plus Grease isn't until January I think. 

That is correct sis one night Jan 31st....I'm sure there will be rehearsals, but do not think that would be a problem...
  Hey have you seen Sharna and Paul dressed as skeletons at party last night? They looked awesome!!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:02 am

Lesallee wrote:Another wrinkle in the DWTS fabric to consider: the show is going on tour and they like the winner to tour with them. Bindi likely would be unable to and Tamar probably wouldn't but either Nick and Carlos would be probable......
The tour begins December 20, 2015. Carlos will be involved with rehearsing for "Grease Live" which airs on FOX in January so I don't think he will be touring with DWTS.
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:23 am

luvthepros wrote:
Lesallee wrote:Another wrinkle in the DWTS fabric to consider: the show is going on tour and they like the winner to tour with them. Bindi likely would be unable to and Tamar probably wouldn't but either Nick and Carlos would be probable......
The tour begins December 20, 2015. Carlos will be involved with rehearsing for "Grease Live" which airs on FOX in January so I don't think he will be touring with DWTS.
It's all academic anyway, luv, as I doubt Carlos will end up winning the MBT. 

I saw yesterday that Hayes may be doing a few shows on the tour. Love that kid!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:48 pm

What a great move on abc's part.....Hayes will bring all ages the young ones and the older crowd that wants him to date their daughter or in my case grandaughter Laughing  
   Ok I'm going to get the ball rolling or in this case the smiley face ROFL
    Nick and Sharna are safe..safe..safe!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:58 pm

I echo your sentiments, kin. Nick and Sharna are completely and totally safe.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:10 pm

I just hope it's not the usual pyjama party.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:52 pm

Nick and Sharna are safe, safe, safe......................... and heading to the Finals! Very Happy

GO TEAM SHARNICK!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top