Bachelorette 11- Men Tell All-

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 11- Men Tell All- Empty Bachelorette 11- Men Tell All-

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:23 pm

http://www.wetpaint.com/2015-07-13-bachelorette-2015-spoilers-men-tell-all/

Sorry newto...I know you have been posting each new week but when I saw this story for MTA I thought I'd go ahead and post it. 

I thought this spoiler from RS was pretty interesting as to things to look forward to on Monday.

***And hold on a minute...he is saying Jared is going to be on BIP? He wasn't mentioned before, was he? Him and Ashley I.? Oh, yuck or all yucks!!!!
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 11- Men Tell All- Empty Re: Bachelorette 11- Men Tell All-

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:14 am

Hey, rkc, this is OUR board,  I've only been putting up the threads each week because SLA has not been here to do so. 

I believe I mentioned in the BIP thread that the four guys from this season on BIP were the "four J's" and that Jared was one of them.  Frankly I can't see him hooked up with Ashley I.  In many ways she is the total opposite of Kaitlyn.  If he does hook up with her, I doubt it will last more than a couple of weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:22 am

Kaitlyn cuddled on a bed with Sean while Ben was in the room????  Maybe he should have joined them?  Yikes!!

I think MTA is the one episode I'll tune in for.  And perhaps, the FRC.  My withdrawal isn't nearly as difficult as I thought it would be.  lol.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:17 am

I guess when you said the four J's, Jared's name didn't stand out enough for some reason. I think he seemed like such a gentleman and I don't see a gentleman hooking up with Ashley I.. I thought it was funny though that it says she called up Kaitlyn and told her that Jared isn't over her. lol. At least we know a couple of the guys were sincere when it came to Kaitlyn.

I'm actually looking forward to tuning in for this one...even if it's just to see Ian get down on his knees and beg forgiveness! lol 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:41 pm

Ian, beg forgiveness?  I'll believe it when I see it.  ROFL.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:05 am

Perhaps Ian got some lashing after the episode aired.  If he watched, maybe he saw what he looked like to the audience.  Image repair?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:39 am

EXACTLY! Image repair is the first thing that comes to mind. I wouldn't have believed it either but apparently RS' little snitch gave him details of MTA and that was what they told him. That he got down to his knees to the guys...but it didn't say he did with Kaitlyn. They said that when he apologized to Kaitlyn that he had tears in his eyes. I highly doubt the tears were real, but if he knew they would get him out of hot water then I'm sure he easily conjured them up. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:03 am

I got the impression that Ian's exit speech was pretty outrageous.  If I remember correctly, there were multiple threads, all of which blasted his ego.  Still, I think I'd go with his wanting public redemption for his past behavior.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:36 am

Public redemption is fine for Ian if we could have some guarantee that the request is genuine, and that he learned his lesson.  Frankly, I do not care one whit about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:25 am

WOW!!  I have never seen a Bachelorette (or Bachelor) get a standing ovation from the audience or from the participants.  After all is said and done the Bachelors must have had some respect for Kaitlyn.  IMHO the double standard applies here.  Nobody would think anything of a Bachelor bedding down a contestant; am sure it has happened many many times with nobody ever saying anything.  Because Kaitlyn chose to be honest and honest in public, she is being vilified.  I may or may not condone her behavior but if nothing else she is honest and forthright.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:04 am

I watched this epi, but ffwdd past those I wasn't familiar with.

I lost interest in Ian's profuse apology and self-promotion.  From what he said, he's also been under attack on Twitter.

As for the Tweets Kaitlyn received, I find it amazing that people who condemn her behavior can have such sewer mouths.  This type of attack is what I refer to when it sickens me to think these Tweeters feel they have a right to this behavior under Freedom of Speech.  After all, they're only stating an opinion, right??  You should die????  It's no wonder troubled and depressed teenagers kill themselves.  We live in a sick and entitled society.

After listening last night, it seems the guys had more trouble with one another than they did with Kaitlyn.  She seems universally liked by one and all - with perhaps, Kupa being the only one annoyed with her choices.

While some find Kaitlyn's cackle irritating, I found it delightful in those clips.  That laugh is spontaneous and full of fun.  I might have enjoyed her season if they hadn't turned it into sleazy-town.

I almost forgot.  Did you two catch the promo with Nick's mom saying he's been possessive and jealous?  Aha!  Just as we discussed about his being suffocating and controlling.  It seems his mom gives the most vital clues as to how he operates.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:04 pm

I find it amazing that comments from the haters today are saying that they thought it was unnecessary that the hate comments were including in MTA last night. Yeah, I bet they do because the truth I'm sure hit too close to home. Is it any wonder why the world is in such a mess? When you have people that give death threats to complete strangers over a tv show? When you have people that claim they are offended by things Kaitlyn did and they wouldn't want their kids to see it, so they proceed to use such vulgar language in their criticism of her? That talk in near violent terms but yet they claim that Kaitlyn is poisoning the minds of their kids? Seems to me that the real fear here is that the kids are being raised by parents that would talk to a stranger in such vulgar, violent terms. Disgusting.

As to the standing ovation, that to me says a lot about how the people that knew her best regarded her and not how the viewers with their warped opinions didn't know anything at all. 

Ian went overboard in his "apology" so I too believe he was trying to clean up his image since he admits that he too was highly criticized in social media.

As to that Corey dude, it happens most seasons on the Tell All episodes that you have one person that left early who the lead didn't have a real connection with, but who had way too much to say. Obviously they are still trying to get as much air time as possible. I was becoming irritated with how much he was speaking up and taking the time up of others I would have rather heard from. I thought it was funny though when Ben H. turned around and shot him down for him not being there long enough for it to have really mattered. He left shortly after Nick got there so what should it have mattered? Did he really think that if it weren't for Nick that he would have stuck around longer? Kaitlyn obviously wasn't into him.

Isn't Nick's mom the blonde one? Wasn't it Kaitlyn's Mom that was saying that Nick was being possessive and jealous? Wouldn't it have been about her observation of how he acted during Andi's season? I'm getting confused. lol
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:57 am

If parents claim that Bach/ette is poisoning the minds of their children, then they obviously cannot find the off button on the TV and may not have installed filters on the SM their children can see.  Let's face it, this IS an adult program, regardless of the fact that it is shown in prime time.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:09 am

rkc, I certainly don't remember what Nick's mom looks like.  You could well be right about it being Kaitlyn's mom.  I know she said, "You've been possessive and jealous."  I don't know how she'd (Kaitlyn's mom) get that impression from Andi's season, since he was Mr. Cocky on that show.  I never saw the first sign of jealousy on his part with Andi.  Has he been that way on Kaitlyn's season?

newto, I regret that many parents have no filters for their children.  You're absolutely right that this is an adult show, but I'm sure teens watch.  And as teens will do, emulate behavior that looks like fun.  Much of what's shown on today's tv attempts to make acceptable what's always been beyond the mainstream of societal behavior.  Most shows today include at least one gay couple or one of mixed race.  There's lust sex instead of romantic sex.  We're all supposed to be homogenized into a society which will accept anything and anything goes.

The sad part is that more and more people are climbing onto the celeb-worship train instead of being alert to what we're doing as a nation.  I don't want to be around when the shit hits the fan.  Most will be asking, "What happened?"

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:26 am

Sorry Singly, I forgot that you haven't been watching this season. lol. This season they waited until Kaitlyn narrowed it down to Shawn and Nick before they did the Meet the Families part. Nick's Mom and little sister were in tears thinking about Nick going through his moody phase if dumped yet again. 

I have to admit that when Kaitlyn's Mom said that in the previews that the first thing I thought was that it sounded like something someone would say to Shawn and not Nick. Maybe that's the way they edited it to make it look like it was being said to Nick. The only other thing I could think of was that if it was directed at Nick that she may have been referring to how he acted towards Andi at ATFR because he wasn't chosen. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:27 pm

The comments were pretty harsh toward the end of this video.

Admin

https://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:08 am

rkc, I'll have to let my daughter know she missed meeting the families.  When she called yesterday, she said her DVR didn't tape the week before MTA.  She wanted to know if she missed the hometowns.  I thought the "jealous and possessive" comment was in the previews for next week.  She'll be disappointed.  So...besides the FRC, do you know what's on the agenda for next week?  If they've met Kaitlyn's mom, I'm confused as to what's left.

I saw on the ABC board that Nick was waiting on the corner after Shawn's overnight with Kaitlyn.  Stalker?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Ughwhatname Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:19 pm

I strongly suspect that the producers asked Nick to wait there for Shawn.  Didn't see it as a stalker move, thought that is what the handlers wanted us to deduce.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:41 pm

Ugh -- how nice to see you posting here again.

If Nick was waiting for Shawn, you can bet it was all thought up by TPTB.  I'm beginning to think there is absolutely nothing real anymore in this reality show.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:46 pm

I think the same thing, Newto, especially after watching UnREAL.
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:09 pm

I didn't watch much of unREAL.  Just another thing to keep track of.

This is my last post for tonight.  Time to veg in front of the TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:52 am

Admin

https://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:05 am

I commented on the bach/ette board that being a mother is a biological act only and does not make a person any better, and used the example of the mother in DC who put her toddler on a swing in a park, swung him for 2 days during which he apparently had no food or water.  The result?  The child died.  And yet she is a "mother."   JMHOFWIW

Back to top Go down

Post by idoiwill Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:58 am

Kaitlyn seems to have adopted the Bachelorette affect for the men tell all.  There is certain ways that people talk etc that makes them sound like have been the on the show.  It's bizarre, and I didn't think Kaitlyn would be a victim. 

It's amazing how many men professed their love for her.  I didn't really buy it with Ben H.  But Jared definitely seemed to like her a lot. 

The tweets about her were bizarre and had nothing to do with her.  They sounded like they came from some sexually frustrated people. 

Finally she was looking a little like Melissa Rycroft with her hair and make-up.  It wasn't my favorite look, but maybe she likes it.

idoiwill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:06 pm

I've often found that in the final analysis all the dark-haired Bachelorettes are made up to look like each other.  Takes away their individuality (except maybe Kaitlyn's) in our eyes and in the eyes of TPTB who then proceed to manipulate them to the very last minute.

And yes, Jared did fall for her rather hard.  However, it didn't seem to stop him from hooking up on BIP.

Again,  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top