Claire Season 16

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Claire Season 16 Empty Claire Season 16

Post by MindlessFun Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:20 pm

I'm not sure why we all stopped on this site, but let's start again, with Claire's season...Anyone there? Woo hoo
MindlessFun
MindlessFun

Back to top Go down

Claire Season 16 Empty Re: Claire Season 16

Post by thisoldmule Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:09 pm

I wasn't going to watch this season because I really don't like Clare.  Then I watched out of curiosity.  I still don't like her.  It looks like there will be some drama.  Well, of course there will when Clare is around.  She makes herself sound like an abused woman, yet she is so outspoken and self centered that I don't understand how anybody could take advantage of her.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:51 pm

Caire is what she is. She won't be on much longer.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:10 pm

therealdfshary wrote:Caire is what she is. She won't be on much longer.
What did they really expect when they signed her up?  She has shown everybody what she is like on every show she was on.  She is controlling, impossible to please, and a big chip on her shoulder.  She was insulted that the one guy knew nothing about her but was attracted to her looks.  Then she has the men taking off their clothes so she can get an eye full.  Disgusting.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonbat Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:56 pm

I've heard rumors that they replace her.  How can anyone be this bad at this... and it's not like she hasn't had some practice doing this show.
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:14 am

Moonbat wrote:I've heard rumors that they replace her.  How can anyone be this bad at this... and it's not like she hasn't had some practice doing this show.
yes, they do replace her.  When I first heard they chose her for the season, I wondered why they did that.  Claire seems unstable to me and they should have known she would be trouble.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:17 am

She is unstable and childish and she seems to fall for everyone too easily.  She also believes whatever people tell her without really knowing what kind of person they are.  Someone could easily fool her and then she gets mad at herself for not realizing that they were fooling her.  She has some kind of personality disorder.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MindlessFun Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:19 pm

Claire is about as slimy and unlikable as they come. Her messing around with Dale in her room, would have easily culminated to the 'dirty deed' if one of the guys hadn't knocked on the door. How disrespectful and crazy was that. She'll end it next week, I think. I haven't looked up, to see if she leaves with Dale, as truthfully, I don't care. And what made her freak out with her date in the pool, when he tried to kiss her. That was crazy too. I think she has real issues...and shouldn't be on the show. To only be able to give one guy any attention, shows she wasn't the right fit for this Bachelorette. I was wishing the guys were the ones who walked off. Maybe they will be.
MindlessFun
MindlessFun

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:28 am

I had to fast forward through most of this tonight.  Claire exceeds her bad press.  The guys are pretty dull to, but maybe it is the situation.  I wish the guys had walked out on her.  She deserves it.  Does anybody think Yosef was bad to her?  I didn't see anything but just honesty to her.  She blew it all out of proportion.  And why was Dale right there to console her?
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:49 am

Dale models costumes for Party City  Claire Season 16 Elyb1o10
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:06 am

As obnoxious as I think Clare is, I thought Yosef was out of line with her.  He seemed like he had an axe to grind and it wasn't all about Clare.  He should have just stated his case and left the show.  He was cruel to her and as much as you think she might deserve it, I kind of think his anger wasn't all about her.  He has his own anger issues.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:11 am

I think the guys do eventually walk out on her.  Talk about someone with a total lack of self-awareness.  And then after spending the night on their group date talking about Dale, she doesn't give anyone a rose and is mad at all the men because they took digs at Dale because she isn't mature enough to realize that she completely spends all her time with Dale and of course it is going to cause problems in the house.  What a wack job.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by dori1333 Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:12 am

I actually agreed with everything he said. I think he came on with the right intentions . Finding a woman he could share his life with which included his child. In my opinion, she was everything he said she was.. She's proving it with everything she does and says...The only one who didn't act like a high school kid with his first crush. I think they all should have walked out ... The truth hurts ..I say BRAVO for being honest ...JMO Whew Applause
dori1333
dori1333
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:52 am

I agree with what he said, it's just the way he delivered it.  I felt he had his own anger issues that didn't have anything to do with Clare.  He got into name-calling and referring to her age.  He was acting as childish as she does.  I could understand it if he felt personally spurned by her, but I don't think that was the case.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:21 pm

I agree, dori.  He started out letting her know why this wasn't working for him.  Then she started interrupting and making it all about herself again.  It was only when Claire got pissy that Yosef got defensive.  She gets everything blown out of proportion.  Then she throws shade at him by saying she didn't settle for men like him.   

She doesn't treat the guys good at all.  The guys thought they had a group date and waited all day for her to show.  She kept them waiting and wondering, then popped in to let them know it was cancelled.  So inconsiderate.  Then she takes off with Dale for an hour and  left them all sitting.

DeYawna didn't need to be there.   So lame.  This is a disaster.

Claire Season 16 12312110
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:20 pm

Oh the hypocrisy of him not liking the strip dodge ball.   Crazy Sick           https://heavy.com/entertainment/the-bachelor/bachelorette-yosef-tiktok-rumors-reality-steve/?fbclid=IwAR2dW39zIZcym3Z7xTCTGTgxrHx_IjLkPVTQpD60OSzOJnrk9rhZDKY19tM
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:29 pm

I already knew from watching Clare previously what she will do so what did they really expect when they chose her to be the bachelorette? She has always been whiny and cries a lot, almost as bad as Ashley I. She falls for guys really fast which is never a good thing. She claims it is basically love at first sight but let’s be real...it’s lust. I find it funny that last week she made a point of telling that one guy that reached out to her before the season started that he broke the rules by doing that. According to what is being said that is how she and Dale got started. It’s not like she is a newbie with this and she accidentally broke the rules by talking to them. She knew what she was doing was against the rules and she did it anyway. She knows how this show works and she is just thumbing her nose at it and being really obvious that she already chose Dale. The guys are right to be pissed off. Something tells me Dale is one of the many that have ulterior motives for going on the show and it isn’t to fall in love with Clare. She’ll find out soon enough that she once again fell for the wrong guy and she will look like a fool that got played. I think Dale contacted her in advance because he wanted to be the one left standing at the end but I don’t think he was banking on her season being cut so short which means not much air time for him. 

As to Yosef, now that he got exposed as a player it puts a new spin on his confrontation with Clare. So his speech about how appalled he was by the men being made to strip down on the date was bull. He apparently doesn’t have a problem with stripping down...and then some! Putting that part aside, he was speaking some truths about Clare but he could have been more diplomatic about it. When she jumped to her own defense he could have just walked away but he chose to throw out some childish barbs on his way out. 

I’m thinking next week the other guys probably do walk out which may be what caused it to get to this point so quickly that CH has to confront Clare and basically tell her that her season can’t go on like that and it’s over. Good. I am quickly getting bored with the Clare and Dale Show.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:31 pm

https://www.vulture.com/2020/10/why-did-clare-leave-bachelorette-abc-exec-reveals-truth.html
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:28 pm

I have doubts about anything that goes on in this show.  How much time went by from when they knew Claire was leaving and when Tayshia got there.  Did they keep those guys waiting two weeks for her to quarantine?  My point is was this planned ahead of time?  They had to know Claire would be a pain in the ass.  It almost seems to me that something doesn't seem legit.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:19 am

Well, they did say that they knew what to expect from Clare so not sure what exactly that meant. You bring up a good point though. Maybe it came down to Clare or Tayshia to choose from and they went with Clare but told Tayshia to be on standby in case Clare goes off the deep end. Who knows. But I can see why they said it was the straw that broke the proverbial camels back when she didn’t give out that group date rose and gave it to herself. That was cringeworthy. Instead of getting to know the other guys better on that date she spent all night quizzing the guys on Dale. There is only so much they can do with a season when the lead can’t seem to act like they could possibly like anyone else. Personally I am fully expecting to hear at the end of this season that Dale dumped Clare shortly after leaving the show.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:36 pm

Happy Halloween everyone Joker

CH had said some seasons ago that they always like to change things up.  I believe since they can't travel to other locations this time, they wanted to do something different to shake things up.   That's kind of what I heard a couple weeks ago.   They knew Clare is dramatic but I believe they planned for the switch all along or at least early on.  They didn't have to have the guys waiting two weeks for Tayshia to quarantine because they already had Tayshia in their back pocket so to speak, already had her quarantining so that by the time they were ready for her, Tayshia was ready too.  I witnessed the same reaction to Clare's giving the rose to herself   by viewers who said that must be what made production make the switch.  That was the veiwers' first reaction.  However I personally can't see that it was any one thing that was a trigger and made production make the switch.  Vice President Robert Mills kind of makes it sound like Clare pulled the strings so to speak, but I don't think so.  They knew she would be messy, emotional and dramatic but they had another plan for her and the show.  

Clare is all about women empowerment and that's fine  but she sometimes doesn't give much consideration aside from Dale   to the other guys' feelings or experience.  After spending about 45 minutes with him, production sends him back to 'accidentally' find her and she tells him to come right in.  Production isn't doing her any favors in the way they edited things and I think they want viewers to be thrilled that finally Clare is gone and be happy with any new bachelorette, but Clare gave them a lot to work with so to speak.  

Yosef seemed like he had a speech planned.  He went too far and went on and on.   

The next episode is on Thursday instead of Tuesday.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:56 pm

I was never happy about Clare being bachelorette, but I am looking forward to Tayshia.  Tayshia so far seems to have more substance and character and I find her interesting.  As far as the women empowerment, Clare has too much insecurity, instability and immaturity for that.  She thinks she is empowering by coming on so strong, but she is overdoing it because she is so insecure.  Just because she acts brash and brazen, I don't think that makes her powerful.  I think she's a train wreck and I don't believe it's because of editing.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:27 pm

I haven't really liked Tayshia from BIP with the way she went back and forth with JPJ,  but at least it will be a change from the Clare and Dale show.  Smile  

They left in a clip of Clare talking to a producer about kind of "hurrying the rest [the other guys] along" and a voiceover of her calling Dale her fiance.  They would normally leave those kinds of things out in order to make any lead look good,  but those were small scenes that a lot of viewers missed if they blinked lol.  Clare gives production a lot to work with.  Yes she's insecure and immature, et cetera and blunt and I don't think the way she's behaved makes her so powerful either.  And her reaction/interpretation of the roast of Dale was just wrong.  That was after she told the guys to not take the [roast] date personally, too.

Last edited by skt8word on Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:37 pm

I missed the fiancé remark too.  I don't know how I missed that.  I must have gotten caught up in the drama.  Lol!

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:44 pm

LOL!  There is a lot of drama.  I actually heard a few people say this season is entertaining  Scratch lol

A lot of people missed it, I think.   It was during a short scene towards the end of the show when she was walking with a producer (wearing a mask -- I thought they didn't need to  because they were all isolated for few weeks?).  Anyway, they didn't actually show Clare and producer talking,   only their back sides while they were walking   and then they put in a voiceover of Clare calling Dale her fiance.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top