Good grief ~ I was through with this show within the first 1/2 hour.   Yuck
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 11 - Episode 1 Empty Re: Bachelorette 11 - Episode 1

Post by Bach98133 Tue May 19, 2015 8:18 am

Worst Bachelor contestant of all time?

http://www.etonline.com/tv/164769_the_bachelorette_premiere_we_finally_met_the_worst_contestant_of_all_time/

Admin

https://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 8:23 am

I don't know, Bach, if he is the worst; there have been some others who might also qualify.  LOL.  I suspect if there is a rose ceremony on tonight's episode, he will be gone out the door, or maybe even before.

My take on last night was that it was one of the most awkward things I've seen on TV.  I gave up after the first hour.  I don't find any of these guys particularly attractive.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue May 19, 2015 8:34 am

Kaitlyn resorts to dirty jokes when nervous. Britt loves anything any guy loves. *sigh* I'll take Kaitlyn. I'd rather go with a little raunch than phony.

Since I'd find it difficult to believe anything that came out of Britt's mouth, I won't watch if she "wins."

Some of the guys are real peaches, too. But Ryan's drunkenness looked fake, and he showed shades of Ashley S. when questioned by some of the guys.   I thought him a plant.  The stripper, the healer and sex coach need to go - quickly.

As sadistic as this premise is, I wonder if CH will have the men enter the room, one by one, and line up in front of the girl they chose.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed May 20, 2015 6:52 am

After watching the previews at the end of the show, I'm removing 'Ette from my DVR.  It looks WAY too sensational, and I don't think I can handle watching Nick again.

I was put off by CH when he made the 'Ette announcement to Kaitlyn.  He said "Unfortunately," he had to send Britt home.  A little obvious who he wanted?  This crap isn't why I ever watched this franchise.  It's gotten too out-of-hand in editing and premise.  I don't watch shows to be annoyed.  So...Master Chef, here I come.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 12:00 pm

CH has put me off for a very long time.  He slides in an out like he has grease on him.....well, maybe he does.  Time for someone new.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Wed May 20, 2015 3:24 pm

I heard that there is going to be slut-shaming this season. Apparently The Bachelorette is serious about their sex rules.   Rolling Eyes

Admin

https://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed May 20, 2015 4:03 pm

Singly I agree with you about Nick and Kaitlyn seems like she did to me at the beginning of Chris's season .  Yuck  I will not be watching the Bachelorette either.  I didn't make it through the first night and just watched a little of last night waiting for DWTS to come on.  

I don't care for the lead or for the selection of contestants for this season.  I think they should just end this franchise - it seems when you think it can't get any worse it does.   Rolling Eyes
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 5:15 pm

I wonder how much of that video is taken out of context, especially the part about having sex with someone.  Many feel she had sex with Chris Soules in the fantasy suite, but nobody will ever know....

Not sure what Bach is getting at in the remarks he posted in the thread with the video.  Perhaps I just don't get it, but I'd love an explanation.

Just sign me confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed May 20, 2015 7:31 pm

First of all, this time I'm glad RS was right and the 'ette is Kaitlyn. Brit still seems so fake and I don't see why her fans don't get that. Brit seemed awfully confident before the guys started arriving that they would pick her over Kaitlyn. As more and more guys approached Kaitlyn when exiting the limo's her confidence started slipping a bit and you could tell because she started getting irritated at Kaitlyn. I guess it was an omen when that guy gave Britt the package of tissues. lol. I had heard that someone from production claimed that Britt approached them and tried to get Kaitlyn axed before filming started by claiming it wasn't fair to her and that she had more twitter followers than Kaitlyn. I don't go on twitter so I wouldn't know about that, but on every other site I have been on it was very clear that more people wanted Kaitlyn. And besides, if this story is true than she needed to remember that Kaitlyn was signed on as the 'ette first, before they decided to add her as a second. Glad she lost.

When I heard CH say to Kaitlyn that "unfortunately he had to send Britt home" I took it as he used the word"unfortunate" to throw Kaitlyn off and make her think she was not the one. After watching the previews for this season...hmmm...I don't know what to think. I have been hearing different sources say for quite some time that pretty much every season there is a lot of sleeping around that goes on that doesn't only happen in the fantasy suite. So much for the show having "sex rules". Up until now it's been kept under wraps when they are putting the season together film wise. So, why are they deciding now to portray Kaitlyn's season this way? Are they trying to shame her for some reason?
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu May 21, 2015 8:19 am

rkc, I refuse (lol) to disregard my sense of how CH feels about Kaitlyn.  I halfway expected him to toss that tray of roses in front of her.  He behaves as if he's contract-bound to appear and is making it obvious he doesn't want to be there.

I, too, would have rejected the show if Britt had been the lead.  I like Kaitlyn, and her sleeping with someone probably wouldn't have slammed me upside the head - unless it was with Nick.  What I object to is the editing for the preview and the appearance of what is lining up to be a sleaze-fest in the way of production.  Each season, they slip in more and more of it.  My cup got full and I'm tossing it out.

Since they didn't get phony Britt, we'll have devious Nick.  The sexual svengali who lures women to bed.  Pffft.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu May 21, 2015 1:29 pm

Yeah, I'm thinking CH has about outlived his use for this show. He certainly is becoming more bold when he seems to be trying to hide his indifference to people and situations. It is coming out more in his interviews with people and even in situations like when he threw Ryan out of the house during the season premier. Sure, that douche bag deserved it but it seemed like CH couldn't hide his irritation and that's not like him. 

Nick is already a bad guy so I guess they just threw him in for good measure. I wonder if it was his idea to go back on or if TPTB egged it on? I sure hope Kaitlyn gets rid of him quickly. I can't stand to look at him.

Even though I get irritated at times with the drama that they throw into this show I will watch it because Kaitlyn is the first 'ette I have liked in a while AND the fact that watching a train wreck makes my life look mild in comparison! LOL
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 3:36 pm

From what I read on another board, Nick asked for the chance to be on Kaitlyn's season.   He will show up later; not sure exactly when.  I don't care for him myself, but he's won his second chance, and so be it.

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu May 21, 2015 4:38 pm

Yeah, right after I posted I saw a Yahoo article saying Nick was crushing on Kaitlyn for months and thought she was the total package, so that told me it was his idea without even bothering to read the story. So TPTB jumped on it for their love of drama because as we all know Nick loves to stir the pot with the other contestants in the house as once again is clear from the previews. I just don't know why anyone would give him the time of day. He has a smart mouth on him and he gives away intimate secrets. Jeez....what a winner.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu May 21, 2015 7:29 pm

Rumor is that Nick and Kaitlyn were emailing in the months prior to filming.  Some have suggested he's trying to prove something to Andi.  Sheesh!

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 9:29 am

Can you say "high school behavior?"  Pull hair OMG!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri May 22, 2015 7:22 pm

Nick gives me the creeps. I don't know why but he just does. Andi is a free agent now so if she was really into him then don't you think they would be together? Someone needs to tell Nick that gem of wisdom. SMH.

And yes, Newto. It is definitely high school or even middle school behavior. Speaking of childish behavior...saw another article that said Britt tried to sabotage Kaitlyn and get her out before filming started. It also said that Britt was slamming Kaitlyn to the guys on the first night. She was reportedly saying Kaitlyn was fake and not looking for love...ummm...isn't that what we were saying about Britt last season? Well, whether it's true or not, any backstabbing she may have attempted still didn't help her. I think she probably still has a vendetta against Kaitlyn since Chris Soules season. After all, it was when Chris gave that group date rose to Kaitlyn and Britt mouthed off about it that was the turning point for her getting the ax from Chris. Now Kaitlyn gets the 'ette gig even though reports are she tried to sabotage her. I can see Britt being that childish. Doesn't seem far fetched to me. 

She supposedly is still with Brady, the guy who took himself out the first night to go find her. Even that sounds a bit odd. The one guy who leaves she is instantly attracted to him and clings on for dear life? She is reportedly saying she thinks it's going to last. Maybe it's just me but that sounds a bit desperate. But then again, he is a singer/songwriter from Nashville. Maybe she is along for the ride thinking he may make it somewhere.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat May 23, 2015 7:32 am

Nick gave many of us the creeps, rkc.  As they say in the south, he's "slick as a river rock."  He just reminds me of snake, slithering along.  He must be quite practiced, given that the women so easily fall for his charms(?).  If they saw what we saw, I don't think they'd be so quick to fall into bed with him.  From what I've seen, he's a jerk.

This is the first of I've heard of Britt backstabbing Kaitlyn.  Don't know that I believe she'd do it with the possibility of it being aired.  She, too, is very "practiced" at winning people.   I remember, before the vote, when Britt said she was being herself - and Kaitlyn gave what looked like an eye-roll.  lol.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 8:22 am

Can we just hope that Brady and Britt find true love, or perhaps their version of it, ride off into the sunset together, and never darken this franchise again.  I've had about all of her I can stomach.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat May 23, 2015 9:52 am

I'm starting to think that this season is going to be all "pro-Britt". I am believing that it was some of the producers that wanted Britt as the 'ette that are part of the reason we are seeing the previews of Kaitlyn being raked over the coals this season. It is in such poor taste that they edited this season to look so bad where Kaitlyn is concerned. I'm surprised that when the votes were counted as to who the 'ette would be that they didn't say it was Britt regardless. But then it occurred to me that the guys were all being up front about who they voted for and it would have been easy to tally up who voted for which girl and then they would find out the truth. 

Britt was bashing Kaitlyn on camera as it was, so I can believe that she would back stab her in other ways. She was clearly pissed that Kaitlyn walked in the house and thought it was cheating, so I can see her trying to even the score. Britt can try to fool her "fans" but she has done enough to make a lot of people question her intentions and what she really is about. I think the girl is a snake behind closed doors.   
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue May 26, 2015 11:24 am

I didn't watch last night, but I got a kick out of the boards this morning.  They've been following tweets.  Someone wrote:  "Somewhere, Tony's plants are changing the locks."  I thought it was hilarious.  I remember some of the guys from the first two episodes and that guy is strange.  lol.

I see that Kupah made an ass of himself.  Maybe he can go chase Britt, too.  Later, folks.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top