Bachelorette 11 -- Episode 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 11 -- Episode 4 Empty Bachelorette 11 -- Episode 4

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:58 am

One of the weirdest episodes I've ever seen.  I have my own theories about Nick, but I'd be interested in hearing what you all think about this episode, and about Nick coming back on the show.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 11 -- Episode 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 11 -- Episode 4

Post by rkc1960 Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:56 pm

My biggest thought on Nick? He's just flat out creepy  Yuck

Yet another whacked out episode that ends with no rose ceremony....sensing a pattern here?  Duh 

I have come to realize after having watched 4 episode of UnReal that I am watching The Bachelor/ette in a whole new light. I am not getting as frustrated by the stupid idiocy as much because I started watching it same as I do any scripted drama. Assume nothing much is real.

That whole scene between JJ and Clint was such a put on...and bad acting at that. lol

As to the Nick situation, I don't know how involved him and Kaitlyn's communication was before the season started filming but if they truly had not met face to face before NY then something tells me is was not completely innocent conversation. You don't meet someone for the first time after innocent conversation and kiss them passionately within minutes of meeting them. You don't stress about should I or should I not let him stay if I already have connections with other guys that "I could see as my husband". As soon as Nick gave the hint that he'd like to enter the competition she should have just said yes and told the guys this is the way it is whether you like it or not, that is if she wanted to be honest with herself. All that self doubt that kept being rehashed last night was for show and a waste of time. I know there has been a lot of talk that people think her and Nick "hooked up" before her season started and they think that Kaitlyn manipulated this pretend meet up with Nick in NY so she could still date him even though she was already contractually obligated to this show. Not sure if there is any truth to that or not. Who knows.

Here is the thing where I'm concerned...I don't have a problem with Kaitlyn. I think she seems to be a fun loving person that has a bit of a potty mouth, but so what. This could have been a fun season but for what ever reason someone is distorting it way out of proportion. Kaitlyn said before this season started airing that some people aren't going to like some of the things she does but she stands firm on how she handled herself. Some people were apparently tweet some things last night that I guess weren't so nice and her response was to tweet,   "If you have nothing nice to say, just hide behind your phone and tweet it to me," If you stand by how you conduct yourself then you have to let it roll off your back. She seems to be getting upset by what people are saying but she needs to be standing by her convictions if she wants people to take her seriously.

Something else I found interesting is that Andi tweeted a message to Kaitlyn last night that said,  "One word.... RUN! Okay two... RUN FAST" in reference to Nick. This is pretty funny considering multiple sources have said that during the end of February, after her split with Josh, that her and Nick spent a weekend together in NY. This had to have been just a few weeks before Nick showing up for Kaitlyn. Makes you wonder what went down that now she's back to saying he's a jerk.

If Kaitlyn knowing what we all know of Nick still wants him then, whatever. I personally don't know what any girl with any brains could see in him, but that isn't my decision to make. I just think though that after the guys wondering what kind of relationship she had with Nick prior to him coming on the show and then they sleep together in the coming weeks, makes you wonder why any of them stuck around to let this play out....unless of course they were NEVER THERE FOR THE RIGHT REASONS! LOL....I am starting to hate that line of garbage.

There was one bright moment for me last night however....the brief appearance of Ashley S. from Chris' season and she actually was lucid and talked with intelligence! Just goes to show just how fake this all is. lol 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:45 am

rkc -- spot on!!  Indeed Applause

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:20 am

makes you wonder why any of them stuck around to let this play out....

rkc... Perhaps the final two are the only ones who did stick it out.  lol.  People are complaining there haven't been rose ceremonies.  Well...whether thrown out or leaving voluntarily, they can only lose so many bachelors per week.  Has there been a week when they didn't lose someone prior to the elimination ceremony?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:14 am

Considering this week was week four and Kaitlyn asked CH if she could nix the rose ceremony then I guess there hasn't been a week where there was no elimination before the rose ceremony. The first week was Brady and he left of his own will to pursue Miss Tears. Then there was Kuba one week and then Clint which neither one of them wanted to be there for Kaitlyn but for their own reasons.

I read something last night that I found kind of humorous. Ali Fedotowsky thinks it's great that Nick is returning to the show and hold's nothing against him for what he did or said on Andi's season. She thinks this season has "the worst collective group of guys in Bachelorette history" but yet thinks "Thank goodness Nick came. Now she stands a chance of falling in love". LOL. Seriously? She adds that   "she doesn't hold Viall's Fantasy Suite comments against him. "I definitely didn't love that he did that...But I absolutely don't judge him for it," Fedotowsky wrote. "If he were a woman, we would applaud the decision to call the Bachelor out for sleeping with multiple women. Why should we be upset with Nick about it just because he is a man?". I disagree. Women have been called out in the past for sleeping with multiple men. Not sure where she'd coming from. She also said,  "He was emotional about what happened and it just came out...I actually like the fact that sex MEANT something to him beyond just the physical act of doing it -- no pun intended." How do we know it meant something to him when it could have very possibly been just his way of calling her out and embarrassing her on national television? Then we see him making out with Kaitlyn within moments of meeting her for the first time. Then he sleeps with her shortly after. That doesn't make me believe that he is someone has to have someone mean something to him first before he moves in for the kill. I think Ali is one of those ones that says things to hear herself talk because many people aren't going to agree with her analogy. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:07 am

I do agree that Ali talks just to hear herself.  She is another one who needs to go quietly into the sunset.

I never believed that what Nick said on the ATFR about sleeping with Andi "just came out."  I think he has a nasty, vengeful streak.  I wonder if he is F2 if he will do the same thing to Kaitlyn.  Kaitlyn is so taken with him physically, for some reason, she cannot see the forest for the trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:05 am

Aw, newto, I liked Ali.  For me, Ashley Herbert was tolerable, while Andi was  irksome.  It was Emily who made me tune out.  She was the worst phony I've ever seen on the franchise.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top