Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by SLA44 on Tue May 31, 2016 9:54 pm

Use this thread to discuss Episode 3 please.


There is a sneak peak video on the ABC Press site but I can' t copy it so I will just put the link to it here:


http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/



They also have quite a few photos up on that site from Episode 3.

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by SLA44 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:03 am

From TV Guide:


MONJUN 68:00PM
The BacheloretteNEW(Season 12, Episode 3)KATU22.1
One lucky bachelor enjoys a day of hot yoga with JoJo and a private performance from country star Charles Kelley. Also: one suitor creates chaos when he announces he doesn't want to go on the group date; 12 guys visit an L.A. theater where they are required to share stories about their sex lives in front of a live audience; and JoJo takes one bachelor swing dancing and to Lover's Lane.


http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/the-bachelorette/100447/

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by Lesallee on Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:14 pm

SLA44 wrote:From TV Guide:


MONJUN 68:00PM
The BacheloretteNEW(Season 12, Episode 3)KATU22.1
One lucky bachelor enjoys a day of hot yoga with JoJo and a private performance from country star Charles Kelley. Also: one suitor creates chaos when he announces he doesn't want to go on the group date; 12 guys visit an L.A. theater where they are required to share stories about their sex lives in front of a live audience; and JoJo takes one bachelor swing dancing and to Lover's Lane.


http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/the-bachelorette/100447/
Sex lives! I well remember Kaitlyn's guys having to teach Sex Ed. and the huge uproar on sm trashing Kaitlyn because, of course, it was all her idea, couldn't have been those devious producers! I wonder if JoJo will get some negativity or if it was only reserved for Kaitlyn?

Lesallee
Power User

Posts : 2411
Likes : 856
Join date : 2015-07-26
Location : Edmonton, AB

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by SLA44 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:20 pm

Lesallee wrote:
SLA44 wrote:From TV Guide:


MONJUN 68:00PM
The BacheloretteNEW(Season 12, Episode 3)KATU22.1
One lucky bachelor enjoys a day of hot yoga with JoJo and a private performance from country star Charles Kelley. Also: one suitor creates chaos when he announces he doesn't want to go on the group date; 12 guys visit an L.A. theater where they are required to share stories about their sex lives in front of a live audience; and JoJo takes one bachelor swing dancing and to Lover's Lane.


http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/the-bachelorette/100447/
Sex lives! I well remember Kaitlyn's guys having to teach Sex Ed. and the huge uproar on sm trashing Kaitlyn because, of course, it was all her idea, couldn't have been those devious producers! I wonder if JoJo will get some negativity or if it was only reserved for Kaitlyn?
I didn't watch Kaitlyn's season but it seems that the writers for this franchise have to throw something on the trashy side in every season now.  

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by peebeeb on Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:29 pm

SLA44 wrote:From TV Guide:


MONJUN 68:00PM
The BacheloretteNEW(Season 12, Episode 3)KATU22.1
One lucky bachelor enjoys a day of hot yoga with JoJo and a private performance from country star Charles Kelley. Also: one suitor creates chaos when he announces he doesn't want to go on the group date; 12 guys visit an L.A. theater where they are required to share stories about their sex lives in front of a live audience; and JoJo takes one bachelor swing dancing and to Lover's Lane.


http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/the-bachelorette/100447/
Good grief, what a dumb idea. What the hell is wrong with these writers? I hope the live audience doesn't include kids. The last place I would want my child learning/hearing anything even remotely sexual is on this show. Luckily my kid is a grownup!

peebeeb
Power User

Posts : 496
Likes : 233
Join date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by SLA44 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:16 pm

peebeeb wrote:
SLA44 wrote:From TV Guide:


MONJUN 68:00PM
The BacheloretteNEW(Season 12, Episode 3)KATU22.1
One lucky bachelor enjoys a day of hot yoga with JoJo and a private performance from country star Charles Kelley. Also: one suitor creates chaos when he announces he doesn't want to go on the group date; 12 guys visit an L.A. theater where they are required to share stories about their sex lives in front of a live audience; and JoJo takes one bachelor swing dancing and to Lover's Lane.


http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/the-bachelorette/100447/
Good grief, what a dumb idea. What the hell is wrong with these writers? I hope the live audience doesn't include kids. The last place I would want my child learning/hearing anything even remotely sexual is on this show. Luckily my kid is a grownup!
I saw the photos from this group date but I did not know what they were talking about but it looked like maybe it was a contest and the winner told the best story and got some alone time with JoJo.  The only good thing about this now that I know what they were talking about and acting out was that I did not see Luke in the group date pictures.  That would not have made me happy at all.   

BTW the photos are on      http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by singlyme on Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:14 am

Perhaps in this era of sharing "everything" via social media, these producers think fans will enjoy hearing about sex lives.  Every season, it's a new exploration into how to make the contestants feel powerless and embarrassed.  Bullying of the third kind.

singlyme
Power User

Posts : 2064
Likes : 249
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : PA

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by SLA44 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:12 pm

Here is the link to a preview that was on the Bachelorette FB:


https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/videos/10154952973082846/




It looks like they are really ramping up the drama with Chad.   

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by SLA44 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:15 pm

Here is a picture (GIF) from the group date tonight also from the FB.




Jojo seems to be enjoying but Jordan doesn't look like he quite believes what he is either hearing or seeing or maybe both.

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by peebeeb on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:56 pm

Oh good Lord, just saw a preview for tonight and they're calling it Chad-ageddon.

SMDH  Rolling Eyes

peebeeb
Power User

Posts : 496
Likes : 233
Join date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by SLA44 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:04 pm

peebeeb wrote:Oh good Lord, just saw a preview for tonight and they're calling it Chad-ageddon.

SMDH  Rolling Eyes
Yep that was the link I posted up above - let's hope he is sent home tonight!!  

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by peebeeb on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:31 pm

SLA44 wrote:
peebeeb wrote:Oh good Lord, just saw a preview for tonight and they're calling it Chad-ageddon.

SMDH  Rolling Eyes
Yep that was the link I posted up above - let's hope he is sent home tonight!!  
We can only hope, but somehow, I don't think it's going to happen. 

I'm going to cross everything I can without falling over.   LOL!

peebeeb
Power User

Posts : 496
Likes : 233
Join date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by peebeeb on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:34 pm

Now we have the awkward TMI portion of the show...

peebeeb
Power User

Posts : 496
Likes : 233
Join date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by peebeeb on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:10 pm

Looks like she's falling for Chad's act.

peebeeb
Power User

Posts : 496
Likes : 233
Join date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by SLA44 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:28 pm

peebeeb wrote:Looks like she's falling for Chad's act.
She has said she goes for the bad boys so I'm not surprised.    That should mean she will not go for my favorite so far Luke which is fine with me as I would rather see him as the next lead Bachelor.

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by MindlessFun on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:58 pm

And off that sex subject, but sounding like a broken record from me....WHY CAN'T these people speak English well? She doesn't seem to know the word 'HE' exists...as each time 'HE' should be in the sentence, she has to say 'HIM'. But, alas, all of the prior Bachelor and ettes had the same affliction.  None could say HE or SHE. BUT...so far, she hasn't said 'I's ' for 'My'. So..there is a little hope...

MindlessFun

Posts : 83
Likes : 80
Join date : 2015-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by peebeeb on Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:01 pm

SLA44 wrote:
peebeeb wrote:Looks like she's falling for Chad's act.
She has said she goes for the bad boys so I'm not surprised.    That should mean she will not go for my favorite so far Luke which is fine with me as I would rather see him as the next lead Bachelor.
He does come off as a ticking time bomb. Tomorrow night should be interesting. Sure hope this migraine goes away, it's been three days now and I'm tired.

peebeeb
Power User

Posts : 496
Likes : 233
Join date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by peebeeb on Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:03 pm

MindlessFun wrote:And off that sex subject, but sounding like a broken record from me....WHY CAN'T these people speak English well? She doesn't seem to know the word 'HE' exists...as each time 'HE' should be in the sentence, she has to say 'HIM'. But, alas, all of the prior Bachelor and ettes had the same affliction.  None could say HE or SHE. BUT...so far, she hasn't said 'I's ' for 'My'. So..there is a little hope...I agree completely.
I agree completely.

peebeeb
Power User

Posts : 496
Likes : 233
Join date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by Babs2147 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:52 pm

SLA44 wrote:Here is a picture (GIF) from the group date tonight also from the FB.




Jojo seems to be enjoying but Jordan doesn't look like he quite believes what he is either hearing or seeing or maybe both.
Most of it was bleeped out; must have been very raunchy!   No Yuck

Babs2147
Power User

Posts : 614
Likes : 307
Join date : 2015-07-27
Location : Northern NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by SLA44 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:55 pm

That date with Chase was sure close to the date on Chris Soules season with Carly but they called it a sex therapist  instead of yoga.  I thought it was a really stupid date except for the dinner and private concert afterwards.  TPTB sure like to make the contestants look like fools and embarrass them.  SMH

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by SLA44 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:03 am

Babs2147 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Here is a picture (GIF) from the group date tonight also from the FB.




Jojo seems to be enjoying but Jordan doesn't look like he quite believes what he is either hearing or seeing or maybe both.
Most of it was bleeped out; must have been very raunchy!   No Yuck
That was actually some gal that came out and was supposed to be having an organism - I don't know why JoJo found it so funny.  I had no idea what she was trying to do until she said what she was doing.  I thought she had something stuck in her throat - OMG did I just say that?    Yuck  That happened before the guys knew what they were supposed to do.

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by Babs2147 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:53 am

SLA44 wrote:
peebeeb wrote:Looks like she's falling for Chad's act.
She has said she goes for the bad boys so I'm not surprised.    That should mean she will not go for my favorite so far Luke which is fine with me as I would rather see him as the next lead Bachelor.
 Looks like Jo Jo is smitten with another. Darn  Luke is too good for BIP; deserves to be the next Bachelor! Yay! 
 TEAM LUKE.........all the way! Very Happy

Babs2147
Power User

Posts : 614
Likes : 307
Join date : 2015-07-27
Location : Northern NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by Glittersisgld on Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:03 am

Organism?  You mean orgasm.  Lol!  It didn't look like a very enjoyable one.  Where is Meg Ryan when you need her? 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Posts : 1351
Likes : 318
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by Glittersisgld on Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:04 am

Why do they only have country singers on this show?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Posts : 1351
Likes : 318
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 3

Post by Glittersisgld on Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:07 am

You think JoJo would see it as a bad sign that they have a security guard hanging around or are they always there?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Posts : 1351
Likes : 318
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum