Bachelorette 11- Men Tell All-

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 11- Men Tell All- - Page 2 Empty Speaking of Jared......

Post by Lesallee Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:36 pm

newto the boards wrote:I've often found that in the final analysis all the dark-haired Bachelorettes are made up to look like each other.  Takes away their individuality (except maybe Kaitlyn's) in our eyes and in the eyes of TPTB who then proceed to manipulate them to the very last minute.

And yes, Jared did fall for her rather hard.  However, it didn't seem to stop him from hooking up on BIP.

Again,  JMO.
Did anyone happen to see the photo he posted with Shawn and him along with their respective sisters? I found it interesting that he captioned it as "one of the greatest guys I know". Thinking back Shawn got along just fine with everyone but Nick and how much of the antagonism was producer driven. I doubt they like each other but I'll bet they don't waste much time thinking about one another either. 

I am happy to have found this refuge for yappy Bach fans like me who otherwise would probably go into withdrawal! Will have to activate a DWTS Season 21 thread soon and hope that some of that board's regular posters will find their way here.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 11- Men Tell All- - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 11- Men Tell All-

Post by singlyme Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:56 pm

Lesalee, do you watch SYTYCD?  If so, there's a thread here.  Lady Mustang (a fellow dance-watcher) seems to be MIA.  It would be nice to have someone to post with if you watch.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 11- Men Tell All- - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 11- Men Tell All-

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:34 pm

They should rename this episode to The Men Tell All That Fleiss Will Let Them Tell..."  I really wanted to hear what Tony had to say.  He sure acted giggly and goofy imo.  Then again, he may have said something that I missed or Fleiss edited out.

Isadora -- Tony was different than any of the other guys.  He was kind of a spiritual fellow, and I think he might have been shocked by the twists and turns of the season.  Most people believe he didn't say anything, but then again we do not know what is on the cutting room floor.

BTW were you on the ABC Board?  I sort of remember your name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:49 pm

singlyme wrote:Lesalee, do you watch SYTYCD?  If so, there's a thread here.  Lady Mustang (a fellow dance-watcher) seems to be MIA.  It would be nice to have someone to post with if you watch.
Yes, I do watch SYTYCD and enjoy it greatly. I have to juggle my viewing schedule and watch The B'ette on a Detroit station at 6PM my time so I can catch SYTYCD at 9. Doesn't always work out but I think it will tonight. I look forward to chatting with you.

Man dance
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:27 am

The listing for SYTYCD is under Other Favorite Shows.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top