Bachelor 19 - Episode 7 Discussions

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Episode 7 Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Episode 7 Discussions

Post by rkc1960 Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:36 pm

singlyme wrote:Jade IS a mystery, I agree.  Perhaps she was testing the waters by telling the girls.  For all we know, she gets eliminated without ever telling Chris.  Those tears of his might have come from finding out Britt thinks his hometown sucks.  lol.

Did you get the "drunk vibe" from Megan, too?  Her eyes often look like someone who's had too much to drink.

Britt does seem quite likeable - and she's gorgeous.  However, I know a woman like her - who says what you want to hear, and I never trust what she's saying.  But I'm beginning to think the teasing about the shower was perhaps a reference to her being overly meticulous about her grooming.  Carly told her she should wash her hair when Chris woke Britt, but it was shining and glorious.  It's something that may be addressed at WTA, but it won't surprise me if this is the case.
Yes, Megan seemed a bit tipsy to me the majority of the time. I find it interesting that nothing got brought up on her interview with GMA that she had the guy back home. That's all your hearing about in articles but on tv....nothing. Even in her little talk with Chris before she took herself out of the running I got the sense that maybe she was leaving for a specific reason.

As to Britt and the showering, remember Carly said what she did initially when it was just her and Britt and it sounded like she was coming off as sort of joking....but then when Britt was on her date with Chris and it was all the girls talking about Britt, there were a number of them commenting on Britt not showering.

rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top