Bachelor 19 - Episode 7 Discussions

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Episode 7 Discussions Empty Bachelor 19 - Episode 7 Discussions

Post by Bach98133 Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:27 pm

Not sure if any of this is true.

According to the February 16 edition of Life & Style Magazine, “The women would be shocked to learn that he has been in trouble with the law so often, because he bills himself as a hard-working, honest man. Chris has had a shocking 20 run-ins with the law. They range from a DUI, to disorderly conduct for fighting, to hit-and-run.” The magazine goes on to say that the Bachelor producers have been trying to hide Chris’ record, and couldn’t film an episode in Canada because the border-patrol would not let him in due to his DUI.

As if Chris Soules’ arrest record isn’t concern enough… there is more. Chris Soules paints himself as a total sweetheart and romantic on The Bachelor – sometimes he mentions his old fiancée. What Chris doesn’t tell the girls is that he and Sheena Schreck were actually together for seven years and lived in their own home together, until he got cold feet days before their wedding and walked out on her. Surely if half the women on The Bachelor knew the whole story, they wouldn’t be falling all over each other trying to get a proposal out of him. And, to top it off – sources are reporting that Chris Soules moved to Hollywood! How would you feel if you thought you were falling in love with a farmer from Iowa who wanted a “simple life” with you – and then after the show was done filming he packed up his bags and moved to Hollywood?

Admin

https://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Episode 7 Discussions Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Episode 7 Discussions

Post by rkc1960 Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:20 pm

Sounds like what was already reported is quite true...he's had a problem with alcohol in the past. Not crazy about underage drinking but I have a real big problem with drinking and driving. I don't know why the producers have tried to hide his arrest record...don't they know that these things ALWAYS come out?

http://www.inquisitr.com/1723722/bachelor-chris-soules-arrest-record-previous-engagement-turn-off-for-season-19-contestants/

As to the previous engagement, who knows where his head is at now. It could have been that he was very young and not really ready to marry at that point in his life. If it's true and he is engaged now, as his fiancee it would give me great pause though.

As to him moving to Hollywood, can't find anything on that subject. Remember how Sean Lowe relocated to LA for a brief while after his stint on the show to be on DWTS? Could be that Mr. Clod-hopper was asked to be on the show and he will give it a go. Who knows. Since farm boy is already a millionaire by all accounts I think he shouldn't give up his day job to go running after a pipe dream. He'd be stupid to do that. He's really not all that popular in comparison to others that have come off this show.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Episode 7 Discussions Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Episode 7 Discussions

Post by rkc1960 Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:31 pm

Just read that when CH sits down with Chris on Sunday's show to interview him that he is also going to interview Andi on her and Josh's split....WHY THE HELL do they think that people are still interested in this subject matter? They don't usually interview these leads after they split with the F1, so why her? Do they really think that she is going to tell the truth about why they split? Is she really going to say, "Well Chris, I was just being a big bitch and wouldn't let Josh get a word in edgewise so he decided he had to get away from me to be happy." Ugh...I can't stand that woman!
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:01 am

Bach (above) mentioned Chris could not get into Canada due to his record.  Which begs the question, how and where did they film Kaitlyn's HTD?

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:08 am

newto the boards wrote:Bach (above) mentioned Chris could not get into Canada due to his record.  Which begs the question, how and where did they film Kaitlyn's HTD?
I read an article that said that for Kaitlyn's hometown date she took him to Arizona where her mother lives.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:25 am

I have seen talk about how Kelsey's sister says that she was edited to make her look so bad. We know that every season there is much editing and someone is always cast as the evil one in the house. However, editing only does so much. Editing can chop out bits and pieces of film and splice it together to come out another way entirely. Since Sunday's interview with Kelsey will be her and her alone, it will be interesting to see how it pans out. In this interview CH makes it super clear that his interview will not change our minds of her. The little bit we see of this interview in the previews make it look like she still has an ax to grind even though it was shot just a few weeks ago, way after the season ended. Just the use of the word "crucify" in reference to what sounds like how she will react at WTA kind of sets the tone. Even apart from the date from hell she was on with Ashley she still seemed to always see herself as better and more educated than the others. Does anyone know if WTA has already been shot? If not it will be interesting to see how she reacts at WTA once she finds out just what the other girls thought of her and their celebration when she got dumped.

http://www.eonline.com/news/624246/did-kelsey-and-ashley-get-out-of-the-wilderness-alive-on-the-bachelor-you-must-see-chris-harrison-s-hilarious-answer
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:36 pm

Sometimes I wonder who's running this fiasco.  An interview with Andi?  Who gives a flying flip about her?  The only threads currently running on ABC are designed to trash her.   Like you, rkc, when the season is over - I'm done with these people.  I hope they don't plan to announce her as a repeat 'ette.  I'll finally be done with this show and what it's become.

As for Kelsey, I thought we were finally rid of her.  And they bring her back??  They really do want to drain every last drop, don't they?  Is this live, an "inserted" tape, or was it a natural progression of the show?

If I were reading this in a bad mystery novel, I'd have closed the book.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:04 pm

rkc1960 wrote:
newto the boards wrote:Bach (above) mentioned Chris could not get into Canada due to his record.  Which begs the question, how and where did they film Kaitlyn's HTD?
I read an article that said that for Kaitlyn's hometown date she took him to Arizona where her mother lives.

Thanks, rkc.  My G-d, can his record be THAT bad?  I wonder how recently he has been in trouble.  JMHO but I think the guy is on his way to becoming an alcoholic.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:59 pm

There hasn't been any arrest records since 2010 and I am really tired of hearing about this over and over again.   Pull hair
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:36 am

You might be tired of hearing it, SLA, but the man's taste for whiskey could be an issue for many women.  The fact he hasn't been "charged" in five years, doesn't necessarily mean he's off the roads.

My biggest issue would be what "kind" of drunk he is.  Mellow or combative?  There was violence in one of his arrests - can't recall how it was listed.  Few would elect to live with a combative drunk.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:13 am

Preview for the new episodes:

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:50 pm

Laughing The expression on Britt's face in the car when she first got a look at Chris's town about said it all for what she was feeling ~ no way for her living there.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:46 pm

DetailsWritten by Al Mellis
Bachelor 19 - Episode 7 Discussions Feb12_Bachelor_tells_all

THE BACHELOR: CHRIS SOULES TELLS ALL
[size]

Sunday At 8/7c on ABC

CHRIS SOULES REVEALS HIS SIDE OF THE STORY MIDWAY THROUGH HIS SEARCH TO FIND LOVE – DISCUSSING THE WOMEN, THE DRAMA AND THE TEARS – ON A NEW SPECIAL, “THE BACHELOR: CHRIS TELLS ALL,” SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 15, ON ABC AN EMOTIONAL ANDI DORFMAN TALKS ABOUT HER RECENT BREAKUP WITH JOSH FOR THE FIRST TIME IN AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW

This Special Kicks Off a Two-Night “Bachelor” Event to Be Followed by “Episode 1907”

“Chris Tells All” – Chris Soules joins Chris Harrison on a revealing new one-hour special, sitting down to discuss some of the most unforgettable women  and memorable moments of the season so far, along with a sneak peek of never-before-seen moments. One of this season’s most controversial bachelorettes, Kelsey, opens up about her panic attack: Was it real or fake? The Bachelor also shares his thoughts about another outrageous woman: Ashley S. and reveals why he gave certain ladies a second chance. He also weighs in on Jimmy Kimmel’s attempt to help him find love. Finally, Andi reveals the happy times and heartbreaking memories of her engagement to Josh and where she thinks their relationship went wrong, on “The Bachelor: Chris Tells All,” on a special night and time, SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 15 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Editor’s Note: “The Bachelor” Two-Night Special Event continues tonight with “Episode 1907” (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) and concludes with “Episode 1908,” airing on Monday, February 16 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on its regular night and time.

The Bachelor, who describes this season as a “crazy ride,” discloses his feelings on a wide range of topics, including the incredibly dramatic two-on-one date, where he sent both Ashley I. and Kelsey home; the women who left some unflattering first impressions and one bachelorette he still thinks about sometimes. Chris also reflects on his great time with Jimmy Kimmel, sharing a hot tub with him and his date Kaitlyn and being woken up by his favorite late night host. The Bachelor also has some surprising admissions about meeting Britt for the first time and his regret about the other women seeing him kiss her.

Kelsey takes the hot seat with Chris Harrison and realistically discusses what it might be like to see the other bachelorettes at “The Women Tell All.” But what about her panic attack? She admits it was “bizarre,” but what else does she disclose?

Finally, Andi assesses how she and Josh, “two very passionate, very strong personalities,” tried to make their love work and how their relationship went off track. Showing a seldom-seen side, a tearful Andi explains her own self-doubt and disappointment.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelor: Chris Tells All,” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton and Alycia Rossiter are the executive producers. “The Bachelor” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1 stereo surround sound. This program carries a TV-14,L parental guideline.

For more information on “The Bachelor” please visit ABC.com.

Follow us on:   

Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheBachelor
Twitter: @BachelorABC
#TheBachelor[/size]

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/196-film-reviews/13437-the-bachelor-chris-soules-tells-all
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:14 pm

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:05 pm

Britt is lying to Chris' face and Carly is pissed.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/159734_exclusive_the_bachelor_sneak_peek_britt_is_lying_to_chris_face_and_carly_is_pissed/

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:33 pm

Apparently, Chris can't keep his blabbermouth shut.  So he'll rat out Carly, too.  What a shmuck.

Some think Britt would make a good 'ette.  But if she's this big a liar....

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BHGma Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:22 pm

Thanks for the videos, Bach.

Can I say this because I like a feisty personality in a woman. I LIKE Carly! 

There. I said it. 

As far as Chris drinking, I absolutely agree with those of you who can see a problem with Chris's arrest records & how he seems to be drinking on the show. As I have written on the motherboard (thanks for the use of your word, singlyme), he seems to be a bit whoozy at times. Before I would get close to a man who liked his whiskey, I would make damn sure that drinking didn't have to be an every day part of his life.
BHGma
BHGma

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:50 pm

singlyme wrote:Apparently, Chris can't keep his blabbermouth shut.  So he'll rat out Carly, too.  What a shmuck.

Some think Britt would make a good 'ette.  But if she's this big a liar....
Singly, I wouldn't want to see Britt as the next Bachelorette either. I saw an interview with CH the other day and he was talking about who some would want to see as the next 'ette. Britt was brought up and he said he thinks some guys would bend over backwards to be a contestant because of her beauty. I also think that some guys would be tempted to tell her to take a shower. The other name brought up was Kaitlyn. She has a bit of a trash mouth but I would rather see her as the next one instead of Britt. CH said he thought she would make the season fun and I can see that. He was also asked again about Andi as the next 'ette and he said this time that he didn't think she'd do it again because she is too heartbroken over Josh....I don't know if I believe that.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:53 pm

Wow...that video of Britt on the group date. Does she seriously believe that he is supposed to give her a rose on every date? She seemed to be pretty pissed that he gave the date rose to Kaitlyn. I wonder if this date was before or after she already realized that Chris' hometown was too small for her liking anyway.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:02 am

At this point, if I were to clear the field, I'd eliminate Britt (for being deceptive), Megan (just because), and Jade (unfortunate modeling).

Of the remaining, I could see any of them as the next 'ette - and any of them as Chris' choice.  However, when Carly said she felt protective of him, I got the feeling she's given up on the idea she might be that choice.  It's something one of his sisters would say.  Just MHO.

I was hoping we could now get down to viable candidates and realistic viewing.  If wishes were horses....

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:34 am

I must have missed Carly saying that. I have a tendency now a days to tune this show out from time to time just because it gets too ridiculous. Yes, it does sound like something a family member or friend would say. I think they both have realized at this point that they are basically friends because there just doesn't seem to be any romantic chemistry, at least from what I can tell so not sure why he's keeping her there. Maybe he needs a friendly ally in the house.

I agree on the other ones. Britt IS deceptive. It's like she will lie and say anything he wants to hear if it benefits her by him choosing her in the end. BUT NOW she realizes that where he lives will not be to her benefit and so no deal. I don't think she was there to land a husband in the first place based alone on her comments about loving being single and not being in any hurry to change that. I am believing her goal was to make it to the end and sabotage it to where he doesn't pick her so she will be a viable candidate to be the next 'ette. I base this on how she was so eager to please him in every way up until this point and now it's like she is baiting him into eliminating her and she will act oh so heartbroken so the world sees it. As the next 'ette she will have the fame she wants and it will help her with her goal of being an actress. Maybe with the extra money she can buy some laundry soap and wash her socks.

I agree Megan has to go also because this girl can't seem to resist the bottle and girlfriend can't handle her liqueur. Then of course you have the stories circulating that she has a boyfriend back home. I also think Chris knows that he can't pick a girl with a drinking problem because it wouldn't help him with his drinking.

As to Jade, she is still a mystery to me. Is she just putting on a good act? The fact that she is opening up her mouth now about the nude modeling tells me she was planning on bringing it up anyway....but she doesn't disclose it to Chris only...she tells Carly first. Hmmm. Why would she tell one of the other girls? I only saw one pic of her with one breast in clear view. I'm not interested in seeing the video I heard she did and where she is apparently showing everything and doing Lord knows what in it. I'm thinking even if Chris is just taken aback and then decides he can deal with it that he knows his small town family will certainly NOT like it. But more importantly to me is the criminal record. I just heard that there were a few theft charges and THAT is not cool in my book. But yet she comes off so sweet and kind of shy. I just don't get it.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:21 am

Jade IS a mystery, I agree.  Perhaps she was testing the waters by telling the girls.  For all we know, she gets eliminated without ever telling Chris.  Those tears of his might have come from finding out Britt thinks his hometown sucks.  lol.

Did you get the "drunk vibe" from Megan, too?  Her eyes often look like someone who's had too much to drink.

Britt does seem quite likeable - and she's gorgeous.  However, I know a woman like her - who says what you want to hear, and I never trust what she's saying.  But I'm beginning to think the teasing about the shower was perhaps a reference to her being overly meticulous about her grooming.  Carly told her she should wash her hair when Chris woke Britt, but it was shining and glorious.  It's something that may be addressed at WTA, but it won't surprise me if this is the case.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:59 pm

Carly will probably be let go before Britt.  It has been that way every season when a contestant tells the lead something unfavorable about another contestant, she is the one to be let go not the one that had something unfavorable said about them.  Rolling Eyes  Crazy
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:20 pm

Megan's GMA interview.

World News Videos | ABC World News

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:49 pm

I could have gone all night without that portion of Andi and her crying poor me all night long.  She is all about Andi and how she looks and really doesn't seem to care about anyone else.

I am so tired of Britt and how she thinks she is the only one that matters here.  I think she is more into just winning than she is into Chris and being his fiancee'.  There is no way she would want to live in Iowa and especially in that one horse town of Arlington with a population of next to nothing IMO.
I'm wondering what the deal is with Chris towards Jade and also why she didn't tell about her past during their one on one date.  I cracked up when she told Carly and in her PI Carly said "Don't google my wife".  I am really enjoying Carly and would rather have her as the next Bachelorette than Britt.  Britt isn't even looking that attractive to me anymore - for some reason I'm seeing shades of Kardashian in her as well and maybe a little of Andi.

What happened with Becca last night?  She wasn't included in the group date and they didn't show her having a one one one either.  So far I think she is my favorite but she sure isn't getting the screen time the rest of the others that are left are getting.  She had such a great one one one with Chris before but I guess she just isn't the drama person they seem to go for.  I would like to see her as the next Bachelorette if she is not F1.  Either her or Carly ~ I've had way too much of Britt.

From Whitney's one on one date it looks like they have been hiding a lot of what has been going on between her and Chris all along.  Chris's friends were really grilling her and she seemed just fine with it.  She also got the mural of her and the F1 music played towards the end of her date.
No rose ceremony at the end again ~ I wonder if there was a one on one with Becca that wasn't shown either because TPTB chose to give Britt so much time on this episode. 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top