Season 22 Cast Reveal

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 22 Cast Reveal - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 22 Cast Reveal

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:03 pm

ET also mentioned that she would be there for the first day, because maybe some people were concerned she wouldn't be there from the beginning because of her lawsuit.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakma Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:29 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:In her bio on the abc website, Trump is only mentioned as being the last name of her daughter. If that sets the tone, there may be hope. Politics in general are a no go area for shows like this anyway.

It would be good if TPTB would go that route ... you can't fault the woman for making one mistake .... even if it was a rather large one .... Laughing
Oakma
Oakma
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by piratealikat Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:52 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:
piratealikat wrote:Good morning!  I haven't hobbled on to the computer room yet to watch the GMA reveal (always entertaining) but I have peeked at the cast.  Know a good portion of them, surprisingly!   I don't care  how famous they are or even if I do know them....I'm just ready for some DWTS!
Good morning Miss Pi (how odd- it's 6 pm over here now), that sounds like you're feeling better? Anyway, don't try any dance moves yet!
I know!  Weird with all the time differences!  I am feeling better, thanks!  Just bored as heck.  8 more days and I can start gradual weight bearing.  Sigh.  I'm soooo ready! 

No dancing for me until about January 2017.  Then I'm gonna dust off my tap shoes and see how much I remember!  I have a feeling it's gonna take a while to get up to speed, since I haven't tapped since high school!  It'll be fun trying though.
piratealikat
piratealikat

Back to top Go down

Post by GymGirlJane Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:25 am

DeadManDancing wrote:In her bio on the abc website, Trump is only mentioned as being the last name of her daughter. If that sets the tone, there may be hope. Politics in general are a no go area for shows like this anyway.
No way that sets the tone DM.  Marla Maples is a major nonentity beyond her famous ex-husband.  He has swept the Republican presidential primaries to the amazement of the entire Republican elite.  He is currently a national phenomenon and that is the one and only reason Marla can be in any way considered a "star."  Her very very minor acting roles and "achievements" beyond  this are not why they are having her on DWTS.  Clearly.
GymGirlJane
GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:00 am

I know that, Jane, like probably everyone else does. Which might be the exact reason why they won't spell it out to the audience on the show. They played it like that before- remember Heather Mills. She was there only because she is Macca's ex. They didn't even have to mention it.
Ok, in Marla's case, I bet the puns about getting enough votes are probably scripted already, but that should be it.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GymGirlJane Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:59 pm

Either way its the theme.  No clue what they did with heather Mills.  Not sure I was watching that season.  At least I was not paying any attention to her.  But Marla is truly a zero.  She has no entertainment value.  I expect they will play up the Donald thing.  we shall see.
GymGirlJane
GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by jazztoday Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:52 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:Entertainment Tonight said Erin Andrews will be on DWTS.
Who said she wouldn't?

Not me DMD. Laughing

jazztoday

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:20 am

I'll see how it goes for me this season.  Have to admit I kind of lost interest last season after Hayes and Emma were eliminated.  It's sad that Emma won't even be on this time unless she participates in their online coverage or maybe even spend a season with the afterbuzz show.  So glad that Sasha is a pro, though, and I'm sure Emma will be cheering for Kim and Sasha.  

At the moment the couples that interest me are Paige and Mark, Nyle and Peta, Ginger and Val, and Kim and Sasha.  

Interesting that there is no younger star this season.  I guess with three football players TPTB are going to have their hands full, especially if they all turn out to be good dancers.
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:26 am

suebob16 wrote:...

Interesting that there is no younger star this season.  I guess with three football players TPTB are going to have their hands full, especially if they all turn out to be good dancers.
I wouldn't be surprised to see all three of them go at least as far as the semi-final, the more so because two of them are with my favorite ladies (Sharna and Karina). I just hope it will actually be based on the quality of their performances rather than just fanbase power voting. The NFL has a pretty impressive record on this show.

Season 22 Cast Reveal - Page 2 Kym_ka10
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GymGirlJane Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:25 am

DeadManDancing wrote:I know that, Jane, like probably everyone else does. Which might be the exact reason why they won't spell it out to the audience on the show. They played it like that before- remember Heather Mills. She was there only because she is Macca's ex. They didn't even have to mention it.
Ok, in Marla's case, I bet the puns about getting enough votes are probably scripted already, but that should be it.
I believe she was introduced by Tom as the former Mrs. Donald trump.  (Right after geraldo danced Tom said that the former Mrs. Donald Trump was up next).  There was just no way they would not be pushing that connection.  And it will go on all season I suspect.
GymGirlJane
GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top