Cast rumours

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cast rumours Empty Cast rumours

Post by Lesallee Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:05 pm

Shay Mitchell of Pretty Little Liars has expressed a desire to be on DWTS. Reportedly she wants Val as a partner. 

Also read that if The Donald loses his presidential bid ABC is prepared to offer him a spot on the show. Trump, with his customary modesty and humility has said he can dance much better than many past contestants. 

Caitlyn Jenner has vetoed the DWTS idea it seems.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Cast rumours Empty Re: Cast rumours

Post by DeadManDancing Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:10 pm

Hey sister, seems you're talking business! They've had Brant and Janel already; so according to theit scheme, another PLL cast member would make sense. (Same with Kelly Monaco and Ingo Rademacher). She just shouldn't focus on Val too much, because from now on, all his partners will be compared to Rumer.
Although Donald is someone even we in Germany have heard of, I'd take Robert Herjavec over him any time!
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singinintherain Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:28 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:Hey sister, seems you're talking business! They've had Brant and Janel already; so according to theit scheme, another PLL cast member would make sense. (Same with Kelly Monaco and Ingo Rademacher). She just shouldn't focus on Val too much, because from now on, all his partners will be compared to Rumer.
Although Donald is someone even we in Germany have heard of, I'd take Robert Herjavec over him any time!
Love your 'signature'  ~  Isn't that the truth?

( Doubt that Master Trump would give it any serious consideration; his hair might not hold up to the challenge)  LOL
singinintherain
singinintherain

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:33 pm

singinintherain wrote:( Doubt that Master Trump would give it any serious consideration; his hair might not hold up to the challenge)  LOL
Funny post  Hahahah - so true!

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:08 pm

singinintherain wrote:

( Doubt that Master Trump would give it any serious consideration; his hair might not hold up to the challenge)  LOL
I'm sure we'd be in for some hair-raising performances... Pull hair
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thedancemaniac Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:51 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe is another likely candidate. Rumors also include Demi Moore, Ricky Martin, Maureen McCormick, Christie Brinkley, Heather Locklear, Nick Lachey, Amanda Bynes, Amber Rose, and Marilu Henner. I already read these people I don't know have also been tossed around: C hris Colfer, Jamie Chung, Jalen Rose and Steve Ballmer.
thedancemaniac
thedancemaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by moni81 Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:45 am

thedancemaniac wrote:Kaitlyn Bristowe is another likely candidate. Rumors also include Demi Moore, Ricky Martin, Maureen McCormick, Christie Brinkley, Heather Locklear, Nick Lachey, Amanda Bynes, Amber Rose, and Marilu Henner. I already read these people I don't know have also been tossed around: C hris Colfer, Jamie Chung, Jalen Rose and Steve Ballmer.
Out of all the celebs listed in here I would be extatic with
Shay from PLL
Demi
Ricky
Christie
Heather
Nick
Marilu

ROFL ROFL
moni81
moni81

Back to top Go down

Post by thedancemaniac Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:57 am

I agree on all those. I would also like to see Maureen McCormick. Too bad they can't get a Big Bang Theory star. I love all of them. I think they asked Kaley Cuoco once. She didn't do it, did she? I don' t remember.
thedancemaniac
thedancemaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by moni81 Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:39 am

thedancemaniac wrote:I agree on all those. I would also like to see Maureen McCormick. Too bad they can't get a Big Bang Theory star. I love all of them. I think they asked Kaley Cuoco once. She didn't do it, did she? I don' t remember.
She didn't do it
moni81
moni81

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:32 pm

Lesallee wrote:Shay Mitchell of Pretty Little Liars has expressed a desire to be on DWTS. Reportedly she wants Val as a partner. 

Also read that if The Donald loses his presidential bid ABC is prepared to offer him a spot on the show. Trump, with his customary modesty and humility has said he can dance much better than many past contestants. 

Caitlyn Jenner has vetoed the DWTS idea it seems.

Hey sister!!!.........................so excited for the new season!!!           Annnnnnnd to be ....'reunited' it feels so good!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:35 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:
singinintherain wrote:

I'm sure we'd be in for some hair-raising performances... Pull hair

Hair raising performances indeed!!!!!....hehehehehe!!!.......ahhhhhhhhh...the pugs!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:53 pm

Oh, sister we are a re-united family and it does feel good! Brother DMD and I were getting a little worried if you would find your way here.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:21 pm

Yes thank you all for the delicious bread crumbs you  left leading the way!!  From Babs bakery no doubt!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:26 pm

kincaid53 wrote:Yes thank you all for the delicious bread crumbs you  left leading the way!!  From Babs bakery no doubt!!
And all is right in the world... Very Happy
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:23 pm

kincaid53 wrote:Yes thank you all for the delicious bread crumbs you  left leading the way!!  From Babs bakery no doubt!!

Welcome  It worked! Jumping up and down That last trail consisted of cake crumbs usually reserved for my crumbcakes. Did you sample any, Mayor?
                             Used up a month's supply of butter, sugar and flour, but it was worth it just to have you back home. Cheer
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:55 pm

Babs, I love your picture of your sweet kitty. So many pup photos here I was waiting for one of the feline persuasion!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:37 pm

By they way lesallee thanks for sending Maks and Rufus to make sure I made it here safe and sound,      ................cake crumbs were delish Babs, what a nice finishing touch! I did share a few with Maks and Rufus.......now.hmmmm..what to wash them down with... Smile

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:13 pm

kincaid53 wrote:By they way lesallee thanks for sending Maks and Rufus to make sure I made it here safe and sound,      ................cake crumbs were delish Babs, what a nice finishing touch! I did share a few with Maks and Rufus.......now.hmmmm..what to wash them down with... Smile
We have beer and wine here, Kincaid. Beer Wine and coffee, too. Coffee

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:33 pm

Starz wrote:
kincaid53 wrote:By they way lesallee thanks for sending Maks and Rufus to make sure I made it here safe and sound,      ................cake crumbs were delish Babs, what a nice finishing touch! I did share a few with Maks and Rufus.......now.hmmmm..what to wash them down with... Smile

oooohhh   Starz ...'.you got me with hello'....I mean wine!!!   Thank you also for leaving messages on dwts board, much appreciated....I told Bach, just like going to grandmas house......over the river and through the woods to bachs house we all came!!!

Last edited by kincaid53 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:45 pm

kincaid53 wrote:
Starz wrote:

oooohhh   Starz ...'.you got me with hello'....I mean wine!!!   Thank you also for leaving messages on dwts board, much appreciated....I told Bachviewer, just like going to grandmas house......over the river and through the woods to bachs house we all came!!!
My pleasure Kincaid - glad you found the crumbs.
In the recent past few years, I was MerryMaryMay and then RonniStar on the DWTS board. And many other names before those. Seems I had to get a new account every season, for unknown reasons. Oh yeh, the board was screwed up, that's the reason = LOL

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:18 am

Lesallee wrote:Babs, I love your picture of your sweet kitty. So many pup photos here I was waiting for one of the feline persuasion!

Thanks, Sis.   The board has literally gone to the dogs.  Giggle Thought I'd add some MEOW Cat power.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:36 am

Starz wrote:
Don't forget the Popcorn!   Popcorn
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:59 am

Babs2147 wrote:
Lesallee wrote:Babs, I love your picture of your sweet kitty. So many pup photos here I was waiting for one of the feline persuasion!

Thanks, Sis.   The board has literally gone to the dogs.  Giggle Thought I'd add some MEOW Cat power.
There's cats, dogs, and pugs. Yay!
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:20 am

Your little pug pups are adorable too, DMD! Part of our family, just like Babs' kitty. 

I'm wondering if pugs are in fashion right now. In the last while my friends on fb have shared about five different videos of pugs doing funny and clever things!

Last edited by Lesallee on Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling)
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:48 pm

Lesallee wrote:Your little pug pups are adorable too, DMD! Part of our family, just like Babs' kitty. 

I'm wondering if pugs are in fashion right now. In the last while my friends on fb have shared about five different videos of pugs doing funny and clever things!
You know, it always makes me nervous when this breed becomes fashionable. Too much nonsense going on. But clever they are, thats true. When it comes to food, Garfield has nothing on them...
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top