Victoria's Son Cast

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victoria's Son Cast Empty Victoria's Son Cast

Post by BlueMoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:32 pm

Justin Hartley has been cast as Victoria's son.  I've never heard of him, but he is certainly good-looking!Smile  This should spice the show up a bit.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Victoria's Son Cast Empty Re: Victoria's Son Cast

Post by singlyme Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:15 am

Thanks, blue.  I looked him up and he reminds me SO much of Perry King in his younger days.  Nice looking.

I'm anxious for the show to start but not anxious enough to see the end of summer, if you know what I mean.  I hope they straighten things out now that we're free of the "non-existent" AI.  Boy, that was a trip down chaos alleyand into the Twilight Zone!

I'm assuming Patrick may be out for some revenge of his own against Vic, but who knows?  He might have the heart of a little boy still seeking his mother's love. 

The article suggests he might be a love interest for Em.  Does this mean that Aiden, Daniel and Jack suddenly bite the dust?  LOL.  We already have a quadrangle.  Do we need a pentagon? 

**furrowed brow**  Do I remember someone writing that Aiden wouldn't be back?  Or am I simply reasoning that Daniel may have killed him?  The writers left themselves free to make a decision as to whose blood was on D's shirt.  His own - or Aiden's.

They made Daniel too much a chamelion for my tastes.  Mama's boy.  Jealous lover.  Devious and ruthless business man.  Devoted brother.  Sore loser.  NO ONE changes personality this often.  LOL.   And they made Jack a wuss for the second season, leaving Aiden as the only true possibility in my mind.

I've never watched a show during which I was SO aware of the writers!  Let's hope season three offers more than a labyrinth.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:32 pm

Hi, Singly, I'm not anxious for summer to end, either. 

I think Patrick will turn out to be a love interest for Em. That should be interesting especially since she has revealed herself to Jack. 

Apparently, the new season starts off five months in the future, with Em and Daniel in Paris - why doesn't she just dump him? - and Jack on a drinking binge.  I haven't heard anything about Aiden.

I, too, hope season 3 is better than season 2!

Em has been busy with two movies.  I am anxious to see the reviews on those.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:00 am

Five months ahead and Em is with Daniel in Paris?  This must mean he killed Aiden?  And she won't dump him because he's still her best shot at getting at Vic.  Their very "couple-ness" will tick her off.  LOL.  If they're in Paris, Em must have married the whack job, huh?

Jack on a drinking binge, back to being a wuss?  The writers really took a perfectly good character from the first season - and trashed him.

Frankly, I've never viewed Emily as much of an actress.  It was the story line that captivated me the first year.  Hopefully, we'll get back to it this coming season.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top