Season 3: First Look Cast Photos Empty Season 3: First Look Cast Photos

Post by miecies Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:24 pm

Hampton's Finest in Still

Enjoy! Courtesy of People Magazine.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Season 3: First Look Cast Photos Empty Re: Season 3: First Look Cast Photos

Post by singlyme Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:26 am

Thanks for the link, miecies.  It's amusing to think of Vic actually "working."  What do you suppose she's qualified for?  I see her in a boutique or cathouse.  LOL.  If she's supposed to supplement Conrad's gov income, she should opt for the cat house.  A year's salary in a boutique wouldn't pay the taxes on Grayson manor.  Charlotte working too - to pay for the remainder of her college or food?  And reaching out to help Jack - does it mean tending bar?  Is she 21 yet?  Maybe just for babysitting duty.

I'm glad they're allowing Charlotte to grow up.  But I'm wondering about Mann's reference to Aiden in the context of "flashbacks."  We're getting a new age-friendly guy for the show in Patrick.  Too many hunks to one Em?  And I wonder why Patrick wasn't in the group picture.  Perhaps, he's still supposed to be a mystery character.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:37 am

You're welcome. Smile 

That group shoot is gorgeous and so reminiscent of the popular 80's nightime soap opera cast shots of Dynasty and The Colbys. Aiden and Daniel look like they could be brothers. Thinking 

These pics were taken before any spoilers or info was known about season 3. They're only now being released but they were taken most likely when they all returned to the set back in July. The reference to Aiden being only seen in flashbacks was to perserve the suspense of whether he would return or not. Which was stupid because they included him in the cast photo which is reserved for season regulars only. That's why Justin Hartley (Patrick) isn't in the photos. He's a guest star.

Well Daniel is starting a magazine with a French associate. What the others are doing I couldn't imagine.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:41 am

Miecies, when you post info like what's above, I get this sneaking suspicion you're more than the average viewer. 

Anyway... you're right about the group photo.  It is reminiscent of the Carrington family.  One thing:  I had to study Aiden's face to be sure it was him.  They all looked a little like wax figures.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:10 pm

singlyme wrote:Miecies, when you post info like what's above, I get this sneaking suspicion you're more than the average viewer. 
LOL! Trust me. I'm your average viewer. I will admit the behind the scenes(bts) workings interest me as much as the final product. So I've learned a little about how the industry works as far as contracts, promos, schedules, etc.

As for the wax figure looks, you can thank photoshop for that.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top