Cast for BIP 2015

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cast for BIP 2015 Empty Cast for BIP 2015

Post by SLA44 Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:24 pm

Here is the link to the cast listing in People Magazine:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-paradise-season-2-cast-revealed?om_mid=_BVeGmOB9CcXsNU&om_swid=ABkA0A&cid=ealert_061015
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Cast for BIP 2015 Empty Re: Cast for BIP 2015

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:11 pm

I saw this story on Yahoo today. I know that CH begged Ashley S. to be on it because of her craziness last season. After seeing her this week on The Bachelorette and her being perfectly lucid and....normal, I'm hoping she doesn't go back to crazy Ashley for this. We all know it was a total lie now. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:09 am

Clare Crawley......again?  She didn't make out too well on BIP last year.  Maybe the third time in the Bachelor franchise will be the charm.

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:52 pm

We all knew it was going to be inevitable that they would once again have repeats that are getting as old as eating leftover spaghetti 4 nights in a row! 

Ashley I....smh...I swear if she says the "V" word one time I will punch her thru my tv screen!

Jillian...be prepared for more black strips over her butt. Will someone just get her some clothes that cover her ass!

Juelia is the only girl they have mentioned so far that is possibly going on there to hopefully find a guy.

"Mystery woman" Hmmm.....the fact they are keeping it a secret and have this description of her means they're up to their old.....really, really old tricks:  
"This sexy mystery woman comes to Paradise this season with an attitude and connections that are sure to shock everyone. There's no telling what kind of drama could ensue as she joins the group on her own quest for true love," the network hinted." Sounds like they are throwing in a bitch. Makes you wonder if it's Courtney, Tiarra, or someone like that.

So there will be four eliminated guys from Kaitlyn's season that haven't been announced yet. Something tells me this isn't going to be good considering there have been so many jerks that have come out of her season so far and you know the producers will throw in as many of them as possible.

Something tells me this is going to be one hot mess that will be right up there with their flopped Bachelor Pad.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:05 pm

One hot mess is all one gets with summer TV anyhow.  On the other bach/ette board, there is discussion of a BIP wedding for Marcus and Lacy.   Nobody knows for sure.

At least there's no Graham Bunn.  Time for him to ride into the sunset.

A few of the ladies, such as Carly Waddell, will surely spice up this program.  LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:01 am

I wasn't really put off by the women they've announced.  The men, though, I don't even recognize.  Guess it'll be a "wait and see" approach.  If there will be four from Kaitlyn's season, they'll be strangers to me.  lol.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:49 am

Apparently Marcus and Lacy who got engaged on the first BIP secretly got married and it will be revealed on this season:

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/marcus-grodd-lacy-faddoul-secretly-married-taped-ceremony-213627646-us-weekly.html
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:25 am

One of the few normal couples to come out of this franchise.  Hope they enjoy many years of marriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:34 am

So, as we are seeing the guys from Kaitlyn's season getting picked off one by one, does anyone care to make a guess at which 4 will be going on to BIP? 

I'm thinking that Cupcake may be one after the crying jag we witnessed last night. Was it me or do you think that whole scene last night seemed a bit over acted? You never saw much connection between him and Kaitlyn so how could he have been that broken up about it? People tend to see what LOOKS like heartbreak on this show and start thinking that that person truly wants to find love and want them on an upcoming season of whatever this franchise airs. Silly really.

They may also ask JJ because he is just controversial and thinks so highly of himself. I'm also thinking they may try Brady since he left the first night to chase Britt and since that whole farce broke up (no surprise there) he is single. 

I just hope they leave Tony at home to tend to his plants.

If they ask Ian, Clint, or Kupah then we'll know that they are just trying to stir the pot and aggravate people for ratings. Also, if Ian shows up then it will pretty much confirm that he is just a douche bag and not the dude that he tried to convince everyone he was...highly educated, charismatic, and loved by women. Yeah, right Yuck     

The only one so far that I wouldn't mind seeing on there is Ben Z. He seems like a good guy and he is also easy on the eyes. Ben H. would be a good one also.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:31 pm

I know Jared and Jonathan will be on BIP for sure.  As for Ben H. the rumor is he is being groomed to be the next Bachelor.  Neither Ian, Clint or Kupah will be on BP, thank goodness.  I don't think Brady is on the show.

Cupcake's performance was Oscar-worthy.  LOL.  Jason Mesnick must have tutored him.

Most of the info on who is on BIP is on the "other" forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:47 pm

See, there ya go....I haven't been going over there to know any of this.

I don't mind Jared being on there but I didn't really like Jonathan for some reason.

I would rather see Ben Z. as the next Bachelor than Ben H. He's okay but he just didn't stand out to me for some reason.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:52 am

Well, I'm not watching 'Ette, so I can begin BIP without any preconceived opinions on the four coming off this season.  That could be a good or a bad thing.  lol.  Remember how different Claire was from JP's season to BIP?  From crazy seductress to average girl.  And Michelle Money, from Black Widow to dorm mother.

These guys could be a complete personality switch from what's been edited this season.  For that matter, anyone who's had a bad edit in the past.  Refresh me about those we know for certain, men and women.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:55 am

Yes, Claire was a complete flip, as was Michelle Money. I really couldn't stand the edit Michelle got on Brad Womack's season. She was a surprise. 

A lot seemed pretty much like they were on the Bachelor/ette season they were featured on...whether that was good or bad: 

Free spirit Lucy was still naked as a jay-bird and still didn't seem to care if she walked away with anyone. Just wanted to be naked in front of America. 

Ash Lee was still needy and conniving. Ash Lee was needy with Sean during the wooing process but turned conniving when she got sent home and then again at WTA.  

Ben Scott was still a douche-bag as was the ever-so-douche-baggy Chris B. Now THAT'S a dude that was that way from day one and just got worse every time. And speaking of douche-bags...then there was Jesse Kovacs. Complete slime-ball. Don't remember him or who's season he was on but someone PLEASE tell me he didn't always act that way!

Sarah still seemed to be on the sweeter side but still hard on herself because of her trouble with men wanting to date her due to her deformity.

Marcus still seemed like a sweet guy and so was Cody.

Lacy...ummm...since she left the first night of Juan Pablo's season, we really didn't get a chance to know anything about her. Wasn't crazy about her playing Marcus and Robert against each other but it seems to have worked out considering she is now married to Marcus.

As to Graham and Robert, I truthfully don't remember a whole lot about them from the season's they were one but they seemed okay on BIP.

Marquel I didn't notice much difference. Other than he went from dorky bow ties and cookies from Andi's season to a guy that seemed indecisive over which girl he wanted to pursue. That is a component of BIP that I wasn't too crazy about. They go after one person until someone better comes along. It just came off as sleazy. Hook up with whoever just to stay another day to pursue someone else.

Then you had Elise...SMH...she wasn't doing much to promote pride in womanhood at all. Talk about needy. And then flipping from Dylan to Chris B? Good grief!!! Did she not ever see Chris B. in action during his many stints with this show?

I also don't remember that other Michelle...the one who hooked up with that dude from the show and broke his leg's jumping from her balcony. Does anyone remember who's season she was from?  

So I guess all in all other than a couple of one's that went from not so good to good, most seemed pretty much the same to me. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:23 am

Good summary, rkc.

Jesse Kovacs was a slimeball from day one. He was on Jillian's season.  I did see him on "The Millionaire Matchmaker" where he promised Patti Stanger he would change his ways.  I can't recall how his segment on that show turned out. 

Graham Bunn was on Deanna's season.  She wanted him but the feelings were not reciprocated.  He left at F4.  Since then he has been involved in Bach/ette fund raising activities.

BTW I keep seeing the initials "SMH" and have no idea what that means.  Can you send me a PM?  Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:41 am

"Shaking My Head."

Thanks for the refresher on past contestants.  I didn't realize how many of them were so easily forgotten.  And how many stayed true to their initial impressions.  lol.

So... how about the candidates for the coming season?  Do we have a list yet?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:09 am

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-paradise-season-2-cast-revealed

I'm hoping that Ashley S. is going to be one that is WAY different on BIP then they were on The Bachelor/ette. I figured she was either acting then or she was on some heavy duty meds! lol. Her little surprise appearance this season to do Kaitlyn's hair proved she is not a whack job so I'm hoping she will act normal.

Ashley I. will undoubtedly over use the V word all the while acting the harlot...SMH (yes, shaking my head) LOL

Jade is still an enigma to me. I just don't get how someone that can act that shy and also pose for Playboy and have a rap sheet. I am also figuring that many of the guys will pursue her for this reason....minus the rap sheet part.

Jillian...prepare for the black barred butt.

Carly...I think she is a nice girl in general but I hope she leaves the snarkiness at home.

Tenley...to be honest, I tuned Jake's season out a bit and don't remember a lot about her. Kind of surprised they went that far back for contestants though.

Juelia...I liked her from what I saw and hope she doesn't change.

Dan and Kirk must not have made an impression on me because I don't remember them.

Mikey I remember bits and pieces. Wasn't impressed.

The last four guys are being picked from Kaitlyn's season. The only two that have been discussed as already being chosen is Jared and Jonathan. Singly, since you haven't watched this season, you may not be familiar with them. Jared seems like a decent guy but Jonathan I was not impressed with. He was one of the guys wanting Britt as the 'ette and didn't really seem that into Kaitlyn. I'm sure he just stuck around for exposure even though he had a son at home.

Curious to see who the other two will be.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:15 pm

Well, I guess it got revealed in a commercial last night during The Bachelor who the other two guys from Kaitlyn's season are. JJ and I think it looked like Joshua if I'm not mistaken. JJ? Seriously? I guess just an attempt at more drama. I don't even find him attractive...just annoying.

It also looked like lots more ugly tears from Ashley I.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:06 am

Joshua, JJ, Jared and Jonathan.....sounds like quadruplets.  LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:32 pm

LOL...yes it does! 

I wonder if any of these guys are even gonna want to hook up with an over emphasized virgin. Maybe that's why she is crying all through the preview. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:24 pm

Ashley I is such a tease.  I hope she gets booted out of there early.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:46 am

Don't know why, but when I think of Tenley, it seems years since she was on.  Wouldn't it make her a little "long in the tooth" to be paired with one of the more recent contestants?  I liked her, so I'll reserve the opinion.

Was that Ashley I in that big-mouthed cry on the previews?  I didn't recognize her.

Let's hope Nick doesn't get snagged to participate, huh?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:38 am

I may have said this somewhere else. I think it is time for Tenley to cut the apron strings with this franchise.  This is her third appearance, IIRC.  She is 31 years old, which makes her younger than Clare Crawley, but I think most of the guys this season on BIP are younger.

I don't think you will see Nick on there...I suspect the filming is either underway already or may be done by now.  I hope he will just slink away after being F2 on Kaitlyn's season, go home to Chicago, live his life and stay away from Whitney and the entire franchise.

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:12 pm

Singly, that's what I thought when they announced Tenley was going to be on there. She may be only 31 but it just seems too old for this type of thing. Also Clare. I guess they have them on there as the cougars that some younger guys like. lol. At this age they would be better off just breaking free from dating within the Bach Bubble and going out and finding a normal person, get married, and have kids. I guess some are addicted to the tv camera's.

Yes, that was Ashley I. with the big mouthed cry...it was either that or she was trying to imitate someone else crying and over exaggerated the point...same as she emphasizes the virgin thing.

I don't think Nick will make any appearances, but since he has been on the regular show twice now, he may just show up next season.

I guess from the new preview that we will have another case of the obligatory ambulance arrival to whisk someone away. It looked like Ashley S. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:48 am

If I'm not mistaken, Tenley was involved with Kypton for quite some time - years, maybe?  I wonder if the more senior members are allowed a wish list for those who show up on the beach.  lol.

Let's hope that Ashley's Kardashian impersonation ended with Chris' season.  We often see a different personality on BIP.

I just hope we don't get a lot of back-stabbing and sensationalized goings-on.  I'm sick of all the manufactured drama, which is why I didn't watch Kaitlyn's season after gagging on the sleazy promos.  I only glimpsed the ones from BIP, so I'm hoping for a better show.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:15 am

I get the feeling that Ashley I. probably won't stray too far from what we have seen. Since this is even more of a hook-up situation than The Bachelor, I'm sure the virgin thing will come up a few times....that is unless she lost it during the break. lol

I'm just hoping that Ashley S. is different. I think she probably will be since they had her do that brief appearance to do Kaitlyn's hair. Also, in looking at that preview again, maybe it isn't her on the stretcher. The girl's hair looks too long. They flip those pics so fast to get more drama into a commercial that it was hard to tell. 

I think that they will be up to their old tricks and this will have so much drama that it will be nauseating at times.  
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top