Cast for BIP 2015

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cast for BIP 2015 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cast for BIP 2015

Post by Lesallee Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:49 pm

SLA44 wrote:I'm thinking that with Jared being included in BIP that he is not in the running for the next bachelor though.  It seems like a lot of people did like him and I'm not so sure there is any of the gals that are contestants in BIP that would be a good fit for him.  I wonder why he is doing it? Confused  
You do have to wonder what motivated Jared to do BIP. It doesn't seem his sort of thing at all. Money? The producers talked him into it? As revealed at TMTA Jared was still in love with Kaitlyn which may well preclude his selection as next Bach. Being still stuck on Kaitlyn probably means no lasting relationship on BIP either.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:52 pm

Oops...forgot about Jared. I change my last post from not liking anyone in particular this season to I do like Jared from what I saw. Problem is that I'm afraid that if they show him doing questionable things on BIP that I will be turned off of him. And of all the girls this season they show him with Ashley I.? Good grief. Seriously? That in itself might turn me off. Apparently this season included a call to Kaitlyn by Ashley I. telling her that Jared is not over her. That makes you question the reason he did it. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:57 pm

rkc1960 wrote:Oops...forgot about Jared. I change my last post from not liking anyone in particular this season to I do like Jared from what I saw. Problem is that I'm afraid that if they show him doing questionable things on BIP that I will be turned off of him. And of all the girls this season they show him with Ashley I.? Good grief. Seriously? That in itself might turn me off. Apparently this season included a call to Kaitlyn by Ashley I. telling her that Jared is not over her. That makes you question the reason he did it. 

Who is reporting this call from Ashley I to Kaitlyn?  Is there reason to believe that person knows what he/she is talking about?

And even if it's true, Jared would know he didn't win the hand of the fair Kaitlyn and might have done BIP in order to help get over Kaitlyn.  Or just for the helluvit.

More likely, though, this is some kind of leak by the BIP producers in order to drum up business.
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:13 pm

singlyme wrote:
I can be quite the conspiracy theorist when it comes to PR and public manipulation. . . .  I sometimes wonder if it's all aimed at keeping us so preoccupied with trivial things that what's going on in the political, corporate and military world just flies over our heads.
BINGO!!!!!

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:16 pm

I have never watched BIP. I found this thread interesting and maybe . . . just maybe . . . I might watch it.
Singlyme - please sit next to me. Popcorn

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BHGma Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:23 pm

rkc1960 wrote:I saw this story on Yahoo today. I know that CH begged Ashley S. to be on it because of her craziness last season. After seeing her this week on The Bachelorette and her being perfectly lucid and....normal, I'm hoping she doesn't go back to crazy Ashley for this. We all know it was a total lie now.

Yes it was AND she is an actress. I posted on the board while Chris's season was ongoing that I saw Ashley in a Crest White Strips commercial but for the life of me, I couldn't find it on the web. Last week, I saw it again & it WAS Ashley. I was happy to know that I hadn't imagined seeing her.
BHGma
BHGma

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:26 pm

WidderWoman4 wrote:
rkc1960 wrote:Oops...forgot about Jared. I change my last post from not liking anyone in particular this season to I do like Jared from what I saw. Problem is that I'm afraid that if they show him doing questionable things on BIP that I will be turned off of him. And of all the girls this season they show him with Ashley I.? Good grief. Seriously? That in itself might turn me off. Apparently this season included a call to Kaitlyn by Ashley I. telling her that Jared is not over her. That makes you question the reason he did it. 

Who is reporting this call from Ashley I to Kaitlyn?  Is there reason to believe that person knows what he/she is talking about?

And even if it's true, Jared would know he didn't win the hand of the fair Kaitlyn and might have done BIP in order to help get over Kaitlyn.  Or just for the helluvit.

More likely, though, this is some kind of leak by the BIP producers in order to drum up business.
I can't recall exactly where I read it because it was a while back. The first preview video posted by Bach has a clip in it that shows Ashley I. holding a phone and saying "He is obsessed with you". I'm thinking that may be what was being referred to. 

I have no problem with him being on BIP because we all have our reasons for choices that we make, but Ashley's Kardashian ways and the ever annoying virgin comments are a bit much, and I guess I just don't picture him with someone like her.   
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:57 pm

rkc1960 wrote:
WidderWoman4 wrote:

I can't recall exactly where I read it because it was a while back. The first preview video posted by Bach has a clip in it that shows Ashley I. holding a phone and saying "He is obsessed with you". I'm thinking that may be what was being referred to. 

I have no problem with him being on BIP because we all have our reasons for choices that we make, but Ashley's Kardashian ways and the ever annoying virgin comments are a bit much, and I guess I just don't picture him with someone like her.   

I saw that clip too, rkc, and have since read that she was referring to Jared being still enamoured with Kaitlyn. I may even have picked it up from the Great Prognosticator himself. I have to admit I have read the spoilers and am still debating whether to watch or not. I will have to do some juggling if I do as it comes on opposite Big Brother, my other summer Trash TV. So will have to watch one or the other at 6 p.m. on a Detroit station.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:41 pm

Maybe Kaitlyn taught Jared to "live in the moment" and he's decided to do just that by being on BIP.

I will watch the show because I always do.  Enables me to escape RL for 2 hours out of the day, and for most of us that is not a bad thing.

JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:49 pm

Lesallee wrote:
rkc1960 wrote:
WidderWoman4 wrote:

I saw that clip too, rkc, and have since read that she was referring to Jared being still enamoured with Kaitlyn. I may even have picked it up from the Great Prognosticator himself. I have to admit I have read the spoilers and am still debating whether to watch or not. I will have to do some juggling if I do as it comes on opposite Big Brother, my other summer Trash TV. So will have to watch one or the other at 6 p.m. on a Detroit station.
I'm with you there, Lesallee. I'm sure I'll watch Big Brother so I don't put the BF through BIP. LOL. I'll watch it tomorrow morning on On Demand.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top