Cast for BIP 2015

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cast for BIP 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Cast for BIP 2015

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:52 am

BachPad was always sleazy; BIP didn't seem so bad.  But, if it is anything like Kaitlyn's season, Crying

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:15 pm

I thought BIP was sleazy in many ways. It was all about making out and hooking up until someone better came along and then they'd make out and hook up all over again with another person.

Then you had Jesse and his little 3 way. Michelle Whoever who hooked up with a handler/producer. As to backstabbing, there was plenty of that as well. All in all I think it was pretty sleazy.  
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:45 am

Actually, I don't recall much "hooking up" on BIP, but I could be mistaken.  I know Lacey and Marcus did, but it seemed most had the "staying on the show" partnership going.  Do you suppose, like DWTS, they're paid per episode and it's more lucrative if you stay to the end?

Questions:  Do you think Graham and Ashlee actually had a romantic relationship that wasn't just in her head?

Forget Cody and Michelle.  He was "in love" with anyone who crossed his path.

Did Clare have anyone?  And Chris B. was a waste of everyone's time.

Okay.  My mind is currently blank.  You see how much I retain - lol.  Unless someone makes a deep impression on me, they float away like yesterday's clouds.  Oh!  Robert and what's her face, with the missing forearm.

I'm going to give the show a shot, but don't be surprised if I bail due to manufactured melodrama.  Crying

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:37 pm

Lacy and Marcus are now a married couple.  You can see pictures of their wedding on bach/bachette.

I don't think Graham and Ashlee had any romance.  Like you said, singly, it was probably all in her head.

Cody and Michelle broke up after six months but recently got back together.....for now.  Don't think it will be permanent.

Sarah could have had a relationship with Robert, but she did not play her cards right.  I believe she is in another relationship now.

That's what I remember..........

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:30 pm

When I say hooking up I don't necessarily mean sex. Making out is sometimes what I mean by hooking up as well. I'm sure there were things going on that were off camera as well. How long will it be before they start showing these couples doing the dirty after what they did to Kaitlyn? I have no doubt that others were having sex last season.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:02 am

You may well be right about sex happening.  If so, I'm glad they didn't show it.  I'd like to see there's some morality left - somewhere - on an isolated mountaintop in Tibet, I'd guess.  lol.

As you know, the entertainment industry is chipping away at any aversion to the seven deadly sins.  Greed/Avarice is our number one player, followed by Lust.  The Kardashians have full sway over Pride/Vanity.  And many Envy those who have the above. 

Personally, I also see any notion at privacy or decorum being chewed up and spit out.  My pet peeve in movies is vomiting and sitting on the toilet.  WAY too much - as if at least one vomit per movie is now a requirement.  These script writers - or directors - must have VERY weak stomachs.  Does anyone want to see this while eating popcorn?

Do you know I can remember what a big deal it was in 1970.  In the movie "Husbands,"  one of leads threw up when he learned his BFF was dead.  FIRST screen vomit - and a huge deal was made of it.  I'd rather hear them gagging behind a door.  Same with the bathroom.  Why is it necessary that we SEE them on the toilet?  Hear the tinkles and farts?  The "plop?"  In NO way am I a prudish person, but I strongly believe our personal nasties should be private.  For God's sake, they're even building homes now with no door on the en suite.

Okay, Rant completely off-topic and I'm done - (for now - lol).

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:26 am

I agree. We, as viewers have become so desensitized over the years as they are adding more and more vulgar and violent content with ever day that passes. I guess we shouldn't be surprised that the Bachelor/ette producers have followed suite and jack up the content for the almighty ratings. Good or bad they know that the talk will generate that, no matter how many people complain and say that they aren't going to watch it anymore for that reason. Now you, Singly...I believe 100% that you aren't watching it because I can tell the way that you talk that you REALLY can't stand what is happening. Others  however, like people that comment on facebook, wetpaint, the mother board, etc. say they aren't watching it yet know every little detail of what is going on. Obviously they are still watching it even though they deny it. 

Btw, your last paragraph had me laughing as to your description of bathroom sounds! lol
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:53 am

You're right, rkc.  Once I saw the post-ette selection promos, I bailed.  But I did watch the July 6 epi because my daughter was here and she still watches.  I saw nothing that compelled me to watch the following week.  You know, it's funny, but there are certain people I remember.  After just those first two epis, the faces of Jared, Shawn and Ian are the ones which stuck in my mind.  I guess all have distinct facial structure.

You're also correct about our being desensitized.  But I'm glad I'm too stubborn to be swayed.  I can be quite the conspiracy theorist when it comes to PR and public manipulation.  Still trying to figure out the purpose.  Why do people have this need to be shocked?  Constantly entertained?  Afraid?  Discontent when left with their own thoughts?  Obsessed by celebrities to the point they blast them on Twitter as if they're a part of their personal lives?  They reveal intimate details and pictures, and seem trained to believe those celebs should have no expectation of private lives.  I sometimes wonder if it's all aimed at keeping us so preoccupied with trivial things that what's going on in the political, corporate and military world just flies over our heads.

Lord knows, families have been separated by better jobs in other cities, or marrying someone from across the country.  But we're losing that personal touch with those who should be close to us.  Relatives we used to visit, now get emails instead of phone calls or visits.  It's as if I'm living in a strange new world in which I feel out of place.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:30 am

I'll label this OT --  Sensationalism has been given a boost by the newspapers, TV news, and other media.  Unfortunately, in the real world, lots of awful things have been happening.  Dog bites man does not sell newspapers or make the TV advertisers eager.  Now, man bites dog is another matter altogether.  This becomes a snowball that bigger and bigger as it rolls down the hill.  Just my observations.

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:54 pm

I agree with you both on the points you are making. Sensationalized stories sell. And it seems as of late that if the stories divide us as a nation...even better. 

Not just on the national world news front. Look at what the producers are doing with this crazy show. Divide and conquer. It started out with them having two ette's and they knew there would be much division and strife when one had to be chosen over the other. They have turned this season in particular into a complete circus. It is causing more division by the judgmental ones that are slut shaming Kaitlyn, and then there are the ones that see that TPTB are driving this crazy train and are defending her. 

I saw a headline the other day that said that Kaitlyn has been getting death threats. I saw a new preview of MTA the other day and she was describing a particularly nasty message she got from a mother, of all people. People are taking what mess the producers are making this into and running with it like it is complete truth. This world we now live in is full of crazy people and death threats are nothing to take lightly. When will the producers get that they have to take responsibility for their crummy actions? What would happen if some lunatic saw Kaitlyn out on the street and seriously hurt her, or worse? How far will they try to take this until something bad does happen?

Okay, I'm starting to drift over into talking about The Bachelor/ette instead of BIP so I will stop here...but you catch my drift.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:20 am

I promise no more OT remarks from me after this.

rkc: you wrote "and she was describing a particularly nasty message she got from a mother, of all people."   

Being a mother is an act of biology, and does not imbue anyone with any characteristics they didn't have before, or lessen any proglems they may have.  Witness the woman in DC who left her baby on a swing for more than two days until it died; she was a mother.  It is nice that Kaitlyn obviously has a good impression of her mother, but she is naive if she thinks all mothers are sensible or good people.

JMO and I'm done....pardon all the colors in this post.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:50 am

Considering there are currently only three of us on the board, I don't think it matters if we go OT.  lol.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:05 pm

You're so right, singly.  We can say almost anything we want wherever we want to say it.  LOL.  I am sure between the three of us we will make perfect sense, if only to each other.   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:08 pm

Well, after watching that extended preview of BIP during MTA last night, there goes any hope of this season will not being a big hot mess. Looks like extensive drama and hooking up to me.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:53 am

I'm sure Ashley I. will provide a lot of the "drama."  She was even heard to mention she might consider giving up her virginity on BIP.  OMG!!
Tantrum

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:18 am

I found it curious that Ashley said something to the effect that she'd consider making him her first because he was so hot.  Not the first mention of feelings or love.  Doesn't make sense for the career virgin.

Did anyone notice the expression on Ashley S.'s face during the clips?  Her eyes had that same vacant stare as when she performed her crazy routine on Chris' season.  Ambulance, huh?

Looks like a helluva lot of crying.  I may not have the patience to watch "Beach Blanket Bonking" and "Cry for your Life."

Well, I need to pull myself together and see if my lower back will permit some work today.  Wish me luck.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:14 am

Hope your back feels better, Singly. I certainly know that feeling.

Yeah, that was weird that Ashley I. said she'd give it up for whom ever this particular guy was. I remember her extreme make out sessions with Chris Soules. She may technically be a virgin, but her actions show that she more than likely has done everything else.

Singly, I love the names you gave this show. lol. It looks like it may be bad enough, but to put it on TWO nights each week? Something tells me me with all of the drama it promises that it may be overload to someone's sensibilities. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:25 am

I've begun to wonder if it is going to be 2 nights per week for 6 weeks, or will the whole thing be over in 3 weeks.  In the past there have been only 6 episodes IIRC.  Don't think I could stand it if they drag it out to 12 episodes.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:14 am

Nor I, newto.  There's only such much "drama" one can stomach.  Perhaps they needed a filler for Tuesday night until a new show starts the following week?  Hope so.

On the other hand, the previews they've shown appear to reflect an over-abundance of emotional wreckage.  Perhaps the handlers outdid themselves and it resulted in enough carnage for twelve episodes.  lol.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:09 am

.....or TPTB are so desperate they are going to squeeze every bit of drama and show things that should have been left on the cutting room floor.........

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:59 pm

I think it's going to be on Sundays and Mondays, Singly.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:39 pm

Do you think we'll care enough about any of them to share their grief?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:39 am

singlyme wrote:Do you think we'll care enough about any of them to share their grief?
I'm sure I won't. LOL

Last season I felt bad for Sarah because she still had the insecurities about her deformity until her and Robert got so close. My heart tends to go out to people with disabilities and such. I did have a couple last season that I liked in general. Marcus was a favorite. I like Michelle Money and Cody. I like Graham pretty much. Everyone else...not so much.

This season from the ones I have seen in previews, I don't particularly like any of them too much and I'm sure I will like them even less when this train wreck is done  Crying Crying   Yuck   Evil or Very Mad   Suspect   Mad!  Pull hair  Tantrum  Hissy fit Shock  drooling  Crazy  Scratch  Rolling Eyes  Confused

***This is the cast members...lol
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:28 am

This morning the local paper had a preview of BIP, sort of evaluating the cast. None came off in terribly flattering terms except Jared. Quoting: "Jared Haibon, 26, restaurant manager, Warwick, R.I.
              into him with great dignity. 

I'm thinking maybe Jared is the winner of season 11, not Shawn! He seems to be well respected and liked, a rarity for any Bach season cast member.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:01 pm

I'm thinking that with Jared being included in BIP that he is not in the running for the next bachelor though.  It seems like a lot of people did like him and I'm not so sure there is any of the gals that are contestants in BIP that would be a good fit for him.  I wonder why he is doing it? Confused  
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top