Survivor 29 Blood vs Water (2014)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor 29 Blood vs Water (2014) - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor 29 Blood vs Water (2014)

Post by singlyme Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:03 pm

Nor have I.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Survivor 29 Blood vs Water (2014) - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor 29 Blood vs Water (2014)

Post by rkc1960 Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:44 am

I'm with Singly in that I don't like the hostility either. John made a statement this week that led me to believe that he was trying to rise above the past controversy. I guess it doesn't matter now since they voted him off this week. I didn't see him acting adversely either and maybe he was really trying to put a lot of that behind him and Jeremy brought it out because he was pissed. What I didn't like was that the twin that's left didn't have to jump on board in the hostile manner that she did. He never said anything to her and she just went off on him  during the immunity challenge. I guess he had finally had enough of her mouth and then he made the comment that he did that if she was a guy he'd punch her. Yeah, maybe that was wrong that he said that but it was wrong of her to come at him like that as well and she was the one that started it.  

The producers knew what they were doing when they brought him on the show. I don't think it was a coincidence that they also brought a black and gay couple on with him for the same season. It's no different as the Bachelor franchise bringing loose cannons on their seasons of Bachelor Pad/Paradise. They want to stir up controversy for ratings.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:52 pm

DetailsCategory: SURVIVOR Published: 08 October 2014
CBS, survivor,
Survivor 29 Blood vs Water (2014) - Page 2 Oct8_survivor_leadSURVIVOR:
RECAP FOR WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2014

By honeySC

Cuyopa Tribe wakes up from their feeling of safety after their second Tribal Council on tonight's Survivor San Juan Del Sur Blood vs Water. Josh isn't trusting John Rocker after watching him spend time strategizing with Val, but he thinks that Baylor and Jaclyn are the next to go.

On Hunahpu Drew is caught napping after the group discusses how to secure their shelter. Natalie teases him with a palm frond that she is busily weaving while he sleeps, and then when he awakes she challenges him about his hanging out while the rest of the tribe works.  She feels that Drew is a waste of space, is oblivious to what is going on, and is not pulling his own weight at camp. Even the guys notice that he is a drawback to the tribe because of his lack of energy.

Jeff calls the tribes to a reward challenge.  After learning that his wife, Val, was eliminated the previous evening Jeremy tells that the men are taking over and tells the women that the men are taking over, and the women have to pick it up and take it on.  John tells Jeremy that he is sorry that he couldn't save Val, says that he lobbied as much as he could, but he couldn't keep her.  Others are surprised that he admitted that he was working with Val right there in the arena among the others. 

Jeff points out the rewards for the challenge and the fishing gear is available since it was not taken the last time and the other reward is items that will make their stay in camp more comfortable. 

The challenge is to balance on a moving plank suspended on ropes where they have to hold onto a square panel and move it from one side to the other and stack them.  Keith quickly stacks three and Wes is close behind as Father and Son square off. Wes quickly catches up and Keith stumbles, but catches himself.  Wes moves ahead by just a bit, and Keith loses his panel in a brief wind.  Wes maintains his lead after the stumble and wins the reward.  Keith says that he is proud of his son, but feels he kept up pretty well for being thirty years older. Keith tells his son that they are good as he heads off to Exile Island.  He sends Josh to join his dad saying that he clicks with him and thinks that his dad will as well.  Jeff explains that they will return in time for the immunity challenge and gives them the map.  The tribe quickly chooses the fishing gear and heads back to camp. 

Hunahpu returns to camp and Jeremy is upset that Val is gone.  He says that John Rocker shook his hand and said he would protect his wife and then he didn't.  He tells the camp that John Rocker was a controversial ball player who made racist and homophobic comments.  Natalie just wants his tribe to stand up to him. Julie walks off and says that with John being under fire, her game is compromised. She feels she is now under fire as well.  

On Exile Josh and Keith look over the island and Keith offers an agreement that whoever gets the clue will share it.  They agree, but think that possibly either Jeremy or John have probably already claimed the idol.  Keith and Josh hang out together and Keith says that Josh is a good old boy, just not his good old boy. Keith assures the camera that there will be no spooning going on tonight.  Josh is happy to meet other people from other walks of life.

Cuyopa uses the fishing gear to catch some fish and hopes that it heals a few wounds.  The tribe is so happy to have protein. Baylor thinks that the guys are teaming up and pushing the girls out and she wants to turn the focus on John.  Alec says that Baylor is at the bottom of the tribe and knows it, but wonders if they can use her to further their game.  They decide that the number one move is to win the next challenge so they can worry about it later. 

Jeff calls Hunahpu and Cuyopa to the immunity challenge.  The tribes will be paired and cobbled together with a rope and they must travel a maze to locate a basket ball.  They must make a basket to get a point and three is the magic number to win. If the basket ball doesn't go through the hoop they must regain the ball and throw it again. Keith and Dale sit out to make pairs.  

Survivor 29 Blood vs Water (2014) - Page 2 Oct8_survivor_600

Josh and Baylor get the first point.  Wes and Alec get dirty as they move through the maze and Wes gets the ball in on the first try.  They get the point and it is tied.  John and Jaclyn move quickly through the maze and John gets the point. Cuyopa is ahead two-one and need only one more to win.  Jeremy and Kelly  whip through the course and make the point to tie it up.  John and Natalie go again and get the point to beat Cuyopa for the third time.  Natalie goes on a rant against John Rocker and tells his tribe to vote him out.  When John tells Natalie that if she was a man he would knock her teeth out, Natalie tells him to go for it and that she is not afraid of him.  His tribemates tell him to turn his back and ignore her.  One tribemate speaks up and says that regardless, he is their tribemate and they have his back. 

Josh talks to the cameras about his concern that John is quick to anger and that his actions are not helping his tribe right now. 

Cuyopa has to head to Tribal Council for the third straight time after losing to Hunahpu in a close competition. Baylor is worried that she started off with a vote and feels she will also have a vote tonight. Dale tells the group to go take a swim as he is the only one not dirty.  He says that he will hold down the fort while they rest up a bit.  John worries that he will be in trouble tonight. He speaks to some of the others about getting out the old guy, Dale, but he wants to take out Baylor. The men on the tribe discuss the situation and 
decide that they will go after Baylor tonight.  John tells Josh that he has an immunity idol.  Josh doesn't agree with John's mouth with the other tribe, and in John's case he is conflicted because John told him he had an idol and he knows that he will use it on himself, and he feels that John stands for things that he does not believe in.

Josh tells Wes that if Alec, Wes, Baylor and Jaclyn vote to eliminate John they will have to let him feel that he is totally safe because he has an idol.  Wes is unsure that taking John out at this point because he is the big guy on their team and is strong at challenges.  Josh also worries because Baylor was his first ally in the game, but John is their key to winning challenges as well as keeping the five guy alliance strong. 

At Tribal Council John explains that Val bluffed too hard and the fact that she is gone is because of her own over bluffing.  Jeff brings up Natalie's rant and John says that he would not raise his hand and say that he is the leader.  Jeff asks about the girls and Jaclyn suggests that the alliances may be shifting a bit and perhaps the girls won't be going home today.  Josh says that no one has their stories straight and it appears that there is a lot of discord in the tribe.  Baylor doesn't feel comfortable and says that she feels she may get votes tonight.  Wes says that the alliance is strong and they are going to stick to their plan.  

The votes: Jeff calls for the hidden immunity idol.  It is not played. 
Baylor, John, Baylor, John, John, John.  John is eliminated from the game and leaves Survivor Blood vs Water.  He gives a look of puzzlement to the tribe when his name comes out for the third time.  Baylor gives a look of relief.  John says, "Well played." He did not see it coming.  Jeff tells the tribe that perhaps this blindside was just what the tribe needed to shake things up.  He tells them to grab their torches and head back to camp. 

Next week on Survivor San Juan Del Sur Blood vs Water: 
Drew wants to take over Hunahpu and announces that he is the king pin, but the others think that he is a moron.

John Rocker speaks:
John says that he thought his alliance was stronger than it was and that someone was playing a game he wasn't aware of.  He enjoyed his stay in the game and holds up the idol saying that it will make a nice decoration for his home.

http://tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-08-00-22/survivor/11891-survivor-recap-for-wednesday-october-8-2014
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:25 pm

rkc1960 wrote:I'm with Singly in that I don't like the hostility either. John made a statement this week that led me to believe that he was trying to rise above the past controversy. I guess it doesn't matter now since they voted him off this week. I didn't see him acting adversely either and maybe he was really trying to put a lot of that behind him and Jeremy brought it out because he was pissed. What I didn't like was that the twin that's left didn't have to jump on board in the hostile manner that she did. He never said anything to her and she just went off on him  during the immunity challenge. I guess he had finally had enough of her mouth and then he made the comment that he did that if she was a guy he'd punch her. Yeah, maybe that was wrong that he said that but it was wrong of her to come at him like that as well and she was the one that started it.  

The producers knew what they were doing when they brought him on the show. I don't think it was a coincidence that they also brought a black and gay couple on with him for the same season. It's no different as the Bachelor franchise bringing loose cannons on their seasons of Bachelor Pad/Paradise. They want to stir up controversy for ratings.
I agree that Natalie should not have jumped on John like she did when he had done absolutely nothing to anyone on the show.  I did not like the twins when they were on The Amazing Race and they are no different in behavior on Survivor.  I'm glad one is gone and look forward to the other being gone.   John clearly got blindsided and it's too bad that he didn't use his idol but it is what it is.  I think the tribe will continue to struggle in challenges since they chose to vote off their strongest player, who IMO didn't do anything to any of the contestants to deserve it. No  Maybe Karma will get Natalie or Baylor next time around.  Rolling Eyes
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:55 pm

Apparently, the tribe saw more of his short temper than we were privy to.  I heard it mentioned as a reason to get rid of him and I think it was said once before Natalie went off on him.  It's true, he was one of the strongest for competitions and they may suffer for his loss.  Also, if he's truly changed, I'm sorry he didn't have the opportunity to get that point across.

Strangely, I usually like Indian people and enjoy the accent.  Natalie, however, is an aggressive loudmouth and I'm hoping she follows her sister out the door.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:46 pm

I have never watched The Amazing Race so I didn't know who the twins were. All I knew was that they needed to go. I hope the second follows the first back home very soon. With John gone I'm figuring that the tribes will have to merge quicker than normal because he was their strength. And I agree with you SLA that Baylor needs to go to.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:42 am

I only watched Amazing Race the two seasons the cowboy brothers were on.  I didn't watch because of them.  It's just that they're the only ones I remember and I rooted for them.  I got bored with it after just those two seasons.

I must have missed something with Baylor.  Why do you want her to go?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:33 pm

DetailsCategory: SURVIVOR Published: 15 October 2014
survivor,
Survivor 29 Blood vs Water (2014) - Page 2 Oct15_survivor_leadSURVIVOR:
RECAP FOR WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 15, 2014

By honeySC

Tonight on Survivor San Juan Del Sur Survivors deal with the loss of John Rocker, a strong competitor in the tribe and Dale feels he will be next eliminated should the tribe lose the next immunity challenge.  Baylor breathes a sigh of relief that her nemisis is gone from the tribe and hopes his exit will change the tribe dynamics.

When Natalie spies the missing flint in the rubble around the fire, Drew immediately thinks of bartering with Jeff to gain the fishing gear lost to the need for a replacement flint. 

Jeff calls the tribe to a reward challenge and Julie responds that she needs to be blind to his behavior when her tribe actually claps in hearing the news. 

Drew speaks to Jeff about bartering their unused flint and Jeff leads them on about returns before declining the offer.  He presents the newest reward challenge and dangles comfort items of pillows, tarps, and blankets or campfire foods.  
Survivor 29 Blood vs Water (2014) - Page 2 Oct15_survivor_reward_600

The challenge is to throw a grappling hook to snag three bags.  Jon goes against Jaclyn and Jon keeps the lead in the competition.  Once the bags are snagged, they must use their feet to trigger a catapult to put five balls in ground level baskets.  Jaclyn catches up and both end up tied at four baskets each.  In a heated final, Jon wins the competition and sends Jaclyn to Exile Island. Jon sends Drew to join Jaclyn in Exile saying that it is hard, but he knows she can handle it.  Drew and Jaclyn head off to Exile with their map. 

Hunahpu chooses the comfort items instead of the instant gratification of campfire foods and say that they have to choose something that Jon can enjoy, too. Coyopa heads back to camp empty handed except for the second flint that they had hoped to barter. 

Jon has mixed emotions about sending Drew to Exile with Jaclyn.  He says that he can certainly trust him, but knowing his work ethic, he thinks that Jaclyn will be the one gathering wood. 

Julie says that it was hard hearing the comments about the man she loves, but she is intent on regaining a good place in the tribe now that she is alone in the game. 

Drew doesn't mind being sent to Exile and he finds Jaclyn very attractive.  He is happy to see the clue which they both read together.  He says that he is a ladies man, but wants to strategize instead.  Jaclyn worries that they will lose again, but Drew says that there are snakes in his tribe, Hunahpu, and he wants to start whittling down the people in his own tribe to move his position forward toward the million dollars.  He says he has been thinking about throwing the next immunity challenge to make that happen. Jaclyn is interested in hearing this.  

Keith heads out on an idol hunt and he thinks that he is a day late and a dollar short in looking for the idol.  He tells the others that if he doesn't have the clue then Jeremy must have it since he is the person who was at Exile right before him.  When the others confront Jeremy, he is livid and thinks that Keith is a rat.  He says that they were together as fire fighters, but now he just wants him out.  Keith heads out again and this time he locates the hidden immunity idol, but decides to keep his find private.  He doesn't want anyone to target him. 

It's day ten on Coyopa and Alec takes offense when Baylor snatches the tree mail
from his hands to read it.  He doesn't put up with it and takes it back, letting Baylor know that it wasn't okay.  She reacts cheerfully and listens as he reads it, then snatches it again. Alec mentions that his brother was the one who was never called on to do work around the house. Alec did it instead.
Survivor 29 Blood vs Water (2014) - Page 2 Oct15_survivor_immunity_600

The immunity idol is again up for grabs.  In this challenge the tribes must swim out to a raft, run up over a ramp and then jump nto the water to locate three rings and until one of them from the anchor to return them to the raft, retracing their swim and steps.  It is close as Reed and Jaclyn head back with their second ring and when Natalie and Alec take their run in the relay, Alec makes up time and pulls out in the lead.  Wes and Keith are neck and neck and both tribes return quickly.  Now the rings must be tossed and land on a t-shaped rack.  Coyopa leads with three to one while Drew mishandles the rings and the group looks at a loss.  Coyopa wins the idol and tribal immunity.  They are excited to take the night off from strategizing.

Drew admits that he threw the challenge in order to get rid of snakes in the Hunahpu tribe.  He says that he is the leader of the tribe and if he doesn't want them to win they won't win. Hunahpu returns to camp and Drew apologizes for the loss.  He says that he is a badass and a manipulator of the game.  

Jon suggests that Julie go because she does not do anything to help the tribe and she has no loved one in the game.  Drew wants to see Kelly to go because she knows the game inside and out and he sees her as a threat. Jeremy wants to see Keith go and thinks that it is not logical to want Kelly gone.  He says that he doesn't believe that she runs the girls in the tribe.  He says that there is no back and forth with Drew.  He runs the tribe.

http://tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-08-00-22/survivor/11959-survivor-recap-for-wednesday-october-15-2014
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:38 pm

Well that was interesting last night.  To me it looked like Drew's little attempt at being leader of the tribe backfired on him.  Guess the Hunahpu tribe thought that he was the snake to get rid of - didn't pay for him to throw the challenge.  Jeremy seems like he has a chip on his shoulder IMO and it is not attractive at all.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:02 pm

I had to laugh at Drew saying the tribe was nothing without him - right on the heels of people gritching about how lazy he is.  Not a likeable guy.

And, SLA, I agree about Jeremy - dislike him more each week, along with loudmouth Natalie.  I actually felt bad for Keith.  He made an educated guess, wrongly, that Jeremy had found the Idol.  My lord, not the end of the world as we know it.  All he had to do was correct him.  The man has a lot of anger and paranoia.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:05 pm

I really could not see what Jeremy was carrying on about - he was making a mountain out of a molehill!  Maybe Keith was wrong about his educated guess but I could see why he made it but couldn't see where a guess had anything to do with trust - only cow just because he didn't go up and ask Jeremy is showed a lack of trust?  I didn't think so.  Jeremy does show a lot of anger and it is very misplaced - it was Val's own fault she went home not John's fault.  If he wants to talk about trust what about his wife lying to everyone about having two idols when she didn't even have one and then not being honest with John when he told her she better play an idol at tribal counsel.

I know that you don't watch the Amazing Race but Natalie and her twin were just as bad on there - I couldn't stand them then and was glad when they got eliminated and will be happy when she is gone.  I couldn't understand why her name was not brought up at all or elimination.  Was it Drew that brought up Julie's name because she didn't have a loved one there anymore - well neither does Natalie.  Go figure!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:03 pm

I think there are a few on this season that are overly cocky. Don't know what Drew was going on about that the tribe couldn't make it without him. Arrogance astounds me.

Jeremy is really getting on my nerves. He isn't thinking with his head when it comes to wanting people gone. He is not wanting to vote people out based on strategy but on if they pissed him off. That is ridiculous. Grow the hell up.

Natalie...I'd just like to bitch slap her! Nothing more to say on that.

And what is all this trying to bargain with Jeff Probst so they can get what they want? I'm glad he just smiled and told them NO. These contestants think they can make up the rules. Arrogance....
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:54 am

I agree, rkc.  It's why I tuned out of this show on Russell's season.  The arrogance of some is beyond irritating.  At least they haven't singled out one person for private camera time this season.  I'd really like to see these two hit the road.

I miss the days when this show was really about survival.  I'd guess too many went home with malnutrition and parasites.  Still... it's not the same.  Now, one has to survive his/her tribe-mates rather than the elements.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:57 am

I agree Singly. I don't know whether the producers are encouraging them to act that way or if it's a matter of people taking it upon themselves to play a more nasty game now. And btw, that reaction by the other team to the news that John had been voted out at the last tribal counsel was totally uncalled for. Just grow up and take the news in and not act like a bunch of children.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:32 am

DetailsCategory: SURVIVOR Published: 22 October 2014
Survivor 29 Blood vs Water (2014) - Page 2 Oct22_survivor_leadSURVIVOR:
RECAP FOR WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 22, 2014

By honeySC

Tonight on Survivor San Juan Del Sur Blood vs Water both tribes get morning tree mail that directs them to return to the arena. Unsure why they are to head to the arena early in the morning, there is both anticipation and trepidation on the part of Coyopa, since they will learn which of their loved ones was eliminated the prior evening.
Survivor 29 Blood vs Water (2014) - Page 2 Oct22_survivor_reward

Coyopa is shocked to see that Drew has been eliminated and thought that he was very popular on his tribe.  They are even more shocked to be told that they have to drop their buffs and will be switching tribes. Kelly says that those with loved ones feel like targets while those without partners may feel a little free.  Jeremy says it would be great to play with a loved one, but Val has been eliminated. 

Josh and Reid are the only couple on their new tribe while Keith on his new tribe will be the only single left.  Josh and Reid find that their new tribe has little food left since they did not ration well. Wes says that his old tribe had over half a bag left, and now he is on a tribe with almost no rice. Natalie explains that they did not ration in the beginning, and Wes comments that he now knows why Hunahpu won so many challenges. They were well fed.

Jon is very happy to be with Jaclyn in Coyopa, and he is happy that they will be together and can help each other.  She explains the dynamics of the tribe to him, and is so excited that they will have each other to trust in completely. They are caught kissing often, and Baylor says that it looks like they are on their honeymoon.  Baylor explains that both her mother, Missy, and she are single, but her mom has been married three times. They are happy to be together.  Keith says that he is between a rock and a hard place, but he has an idol as a back up plan and his ace in the hole. 

Alec is happy to be on a new tribe and finds that the dynamics are better and the athleticism is stronger. He is also proud to say that he beat Drew for the first time in his life. Jeremy and Natalie feel that Alec should join up with them so that they can survive. They feel that the couples will never choose a single over each other, so they must band together for survival in the game.  Jeremy says that he will pull Alec in with the "surround and drown" fire fighter practice. 

Baylor tells Missy that Dale has been trying to get her out the entire time and Missy says that she will protect her kid from that guy picking on her. Dale is not happy that Missy comes along and starts dishing up double portions. Kelley says that she is seeing a battle brewing between her dad and Missy over the rice portions.  Kelley says that her dad is set in his ways and things he does can bother people, but it is not worth the drama.  She tries to tell him that it will put a bulls eye on their backs over a scoop of rice and it is not a good idea.  

Hunahpu finds that food is dire and they are down to a handful of rice which will last about three days.  Josh has no idea what the tribe will do without food. The group is very lethargic and they consider bargaining with Jeff for food.  They wonder if they can exchange their reward for food.
Survivor 29 Blood vs Water (2014) - Page 2 Oct22_survivor_immunity

Jeff calls the Survivor Blood vs Water tribes to their first challenge as a new tribe.  It is an immunity challenge.  They must race to a sand pit to dig up a bag that holds two keys and then crawl through mud to get to a gate which can be unlocked by a key in the bag. They must then shake their basket in the sky loose and release twenty sandbags. Then they have to toss the bags from a marked zone to a floating pan. The first tribe to get ten bags on the floating pan wins tribal immunity. 

Hunahpu gets their bag first and Coyopa falls behind. They are way behind and have dug up the entire pit to get the bag with the keys in it. They finally get their bag, but are far behind, and Hunahpu has begun tossing bags.  They must get ten bags and quickly get them, even before Coyopa starts tossing. It is a landslide victory for Hunahpu. Coyopa, the tribe full of paired loved ones, has lost and must head to Tribal Council. 

Hunahpu remains behind to discuss their food issue with Jeff.  They point out that the former tribemates ate twice a day while those who were former Coyopa ate only once a day.  While Coyopa has plenty of rice left, Hunahpu is down to three scoops and they ate only one this morning.  Jeff points out that what helped Hunahpu won may have been the food, and as a consequence, the tribe as a whole will suffer on the flip side.  He tells them that they will meet again in the morning to see what they can work out.  He tells them to go back to camp and enjoy the bit of rice they have left. 

Dale points out that Coyopa has three couples and he is nervous about the outcome of this Tribal Council.  Kelley and Dale want to work on Jaclyn and Jon to make sure they are on their side.  Jon wants to figure out who they are better placed with before committing.  Baylor tells Jon and Jaclyn that she had to work with the guys in order to avoid Dale's attack in the first tribal council.  Jaclyn is feeling a bit sketched out working with Missy and Baylor because Baylor has been disloyal before. They also feel less than confident working with Dale. Jaclyn says that knocking out one of the loved ones is going to determine who they will be playing with throughout the game so it is an important move. 

Survivor 29 Blood vs Water (2014) - Page 2 Oct22_survivor_kelly_banishAt Tribal Council, Keith feels unsure of his position in the tribe, and Jaclyn says that this is important because splitting the couples will make it hard to work with them later in the game.  Jeff points out that Jon and Jaclyn are the most wanted couple.  Kelley says that finding out that Dale and Baylor have issues have made it hard for them to work together. Missy says that with Dale gunning for her daughter without her there she wants to make that right.  Missy tells that it puts a damper between her and Kelley. Keith says that someone will be disappointed today, but his vote is not the one to make the difference.  Dale points out that this is a vote that will not make anyone feel good because they will be voting someone's loved one out of the game.

The votes:
Jeff calls for the hidden immunity idol, but Keith does not present it.
Baylor, Kelley, Baylor, Kelley, Dale, Dale, Kelley.  Kelley is the fifth person voted out of Survivor Blood vs Water.  Jeff questions, "After voting out a loved one, can you go back to camp and work as a tribe?"  He sends them back to try.

Kelley speaks:
Kelley wishes that she had remained in her old tribe as being with her father did not work out in her favor.  She says she was happy to be able to play with him, but would give anything to be back on her old Hunahpu playing the game. 

Next week on Survivor San Juan Del Sur Blood vs Water:
Hunahpu faces hunger, and Dale finds he has problems and decides to rely on his fake idol.

http://tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-08-00-22/survivor/12062-survivor-recap-for-wednesday-october-22-2014
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:40 am

I have to agree with Dale on conserving what staples they have - Missy was wrong with the rice and it's no wonder the other team that she just came from is low on staples.  

I am really getting to dislike Jeremy more and more each week.  He either has a big chip on his shoulder or he is an arrogant SOB.  I really would have rather seen his tribe lose the immunity challenge tonight and either he or Natalie have been the one to go home.   

I think I must be not liking this show very much now. No  
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:09 am

I taped it Wednesday night and put it on yesterday to watch.  Halfway through, it occurred to me that I wasn't remotely interested in anyone on the show.  Once the tribes swapped and we had the odd balance with couples and singles, the kissy-faces started.  It felt like Bach in Paradise instead of Survivor.  Even the challenges bore me these days.  I think I'm done.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:12 am

Does anyone know what's happened to Hell's Kitchen?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:35 pm

singlyme wrote:Does anyone know what's happened to Hell's Kitchen?
It is on FOX at 8/7c on Wednesday nights.  I just watched the full episode from 10/22 on Fox.com.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:17 pm

But why is it not on television???  I realized yesterday that I hadn't seen it  this week - and when I checked my upcoming "to-do" list, there's no sign of it.  Even if you look it up on search, it's missing.  Somethin's up.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:47 pm

I don't know what list you are looking at but it is showing on TV Guide as being on Fox on Wednesday night.  It is on broadcast TV not cable.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:41 am

My DVR box threw a fit last week.  I believe it's why HK disappeared.   They sent me a new one.  I think I need to get it hooked up ASAP.  I was waiting for the weekend because I don't tape anything then.  It takes 12-24 hours (I believe) for the new box to fully download a two week schedule.  And I have to punch in my to-do schedule all over again once that's done.

I swear, the boxes go bad every couple of years and this process has to be repeated.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:06 am

I don't know why but for some reason I'm not finding this season very appealing. Jeremy and Natalie still need to go home in my opinion. I don't know why Jon and Jaclyn would have rather had Dale and Kelley get voted out over Baylor and Missy. I think deep down Baylor can't be trusted and wasn't crazy about her mother thinking she and her daughter should eat more than their ration of rice. This is why there seems to be so much bartering this season for supplies. It's like these people can't take care of business like people from previous seasons. I'll continue to watch because I already invested too much time already into it but it just seems to be annoying me this season.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:04 pm

LOL, rkc.  I consider the time I invested was wasted.  And I'm not going to waste any more this season.  I realized halfway through the last episode that I was bored.  Deleted it from my DVR.  Finis.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:19 pm

Rkc ITA with you on Jeremy and Natalie.  I'm not liking Jon and Jaclyn not at all and think they are going to get blindsided by Baylor and Missy.  I don't like Missy at all and am not the least bit fond of Baylor and anyone that trusts her other than her mother had better watch their back.  I am not caring for this season either and now I think the only one I'm pulling for is Keith and he is probably the next to go.  After him I guess out the ones left I would pull for Julie but yes this season does seem to be a bit annoying. 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top