STORYTIME: THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STORYTIME:  THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z - Page 3 Empty Re: STORYTIME: THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:30 pm

SilverLin2

Bethany, Madison, Denise, Erica and Kylie were met in  the great room by Chris Harrison, who was wearing cargo shorts, and a blue button-up, with a safari vest over it, and strangely, a Robin Hood sort of cap/hat ... think dashing Errol Flynn in the old classic film. The ladies had varying reactions when Chris told them they were going to be challenged to a little bow and arrow action on the castle grounds, a la Robin Hood and his Merry Men. "Hence the handsome headwear," he said, "followed by mint juleps on the veranda."

Zorro would be holding an archery competition on the lawns!

Bethany's reaction was, simply, "Oh Lord, what about my nails?!"

Madison said to herself, "Oooh, this should be interesting! Maybe I can work this into the script for the next show!"

Denise, raised in New York and now living in Vegas, really wasn't too sure about what a bow and arrow even looked like, let alone "what do you do with the thing(s)."

Erica was excited to get this game on! In high school, she had excelled in archery on the school team! This was the perfect outdoor activity for a cool autumn day!

Under her breath, Kylie muttered, "Bring on the mint juleps," then smiled big and innocently when Chris looked over at her.

He led them all out the double doors, across the veranda, to a great lawn surrounded by pines and birches, affording a large, private area for just such a gathering, decorated all around with Camelot-like banners and flags, flying gently in the breeze.

Out on the lawn, with his bow across his chest, legs firmly planted and his arms crossed, and his quiver of arrows slung across his back, stood the handsome Zorro. Dressed all in black today, with his short-sleeved shirt cuffs rolled up past his biceps, he truly looked like Zorro, ready to rescue any of these maidens.

He took their breath away!  And then, after catching hers, Kylie looked over to the edge of the veranda to see where the mint juleps were.

Flashing a huge white smile, Zorro began to stride toward them, and they skipped, trotted, ran, hopped out to greet him. It was a little awkward hugging him with his bow in the way, but each of them managed to get in a little sque**eze. (The mods wouldn't let my say it without the asterisks in there). He was laughing and teasing all of them. He was thoroughly enjoying this!

Out on the lawn, at about 60 paces ahead of them, were 5 targets set up, ready for the competition. Runners from the show produced a bow and quiver of arrows for each of the ladies. Each bow matched the color of dress they had worn the night before, Bethany-pink, Madison-blue, Denise-black (I assume), Erica-silver, and Kylie-red. As observant as he is, this bachelor Zorro didn't even need a cheat sheet to remember which lady received which bow! Sigh!

Zorro helped each of them into their arm guard and shooting glove, and had a special chat with each of them while he did. He found out that Bethany had NO experience with archery and was probably going to need his help. Madison was confident about trying it, and loved a challenge, she said. Denise asked Zorro if he knew what the odds were for any newbie to be able to get all 10 arrows in the bullseye! Erica, though she knew perfectly well how to put on an arm guard and shooting glove, allowed Zorro to "dress" her for the competition, and told him about her archery trophy from her high school days. Kylie smiled a big beautiful smile, and said she'd meet him back at the mint julep table when this was all over.

Zorro explained about the challenge, 10 arrows per lady, with the person having the most bulls-eyes receiving a rose at the end of this group date. He then proceeded to demonstrate how to shoot, one target at a time, one arrow per target, achieving 5 bulls-eyes. The ladies were duly impressed ... well, except for Kylie.

The ladies each shot all 10 of their arrows, fitting them snugly into the nocking point on the bowstring, carefully placing their fingers on either side, drawing back the bowstring, and then letting the arrows fly! (Naturally, Bethany needed Zorro to stand behind her and help her, with his arms full around her, for the first 3 arrows, and of course, she broke a nail, doggone it!)

Some of the arrows flew straight and true, on target, while many others lay on the ground in front of the lady archers, where they had sloppily but daintily landed!

When all were finished shooting, Chris tallied the points for each fair maid. Bethany had ... well ... 0 points, with no arrow reaching the target. Madison had gamely and confidently reached the target with her last 5 arrows, leaving 2 on the ground at her feet and 3 just inches in front of her target, garnering 26 points. Denise reached the target with 7 of her arrows, pretty good for a newbie, got 40 points and was already figuring out the odds of that happening on the notepad she carried in her back pocket! Erica was steaming mad at herself for not making 100 points and showing up the rest of these girls, but did reach the bulls-eye 5 times, at least, gathering in 79 points. Kylie, bless her little humble heart, scored 96 points and was ready to head back to the veranda.

As they all jovially raised their mint juleps (except for Erica; she was still grouchy with herself), Zorro made a toast, "To new friends, new skills, surprises, and true love!" He then offered Kylie a rose, bowing and saying, "M'Lady, will you accept this rose?" She curtsied back and said, "Of course, sir, it would be my honor."

He then sweetly kissed her, hugged her, and whispered in her ear, "Where did you learn to shoot like that?" She replied, simply, "Bow hunting with my brothers!"

Good night, all!
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

STORYTIME:  THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z - Page 3 Empty Re: STORYTIME: THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:32 pm

Mackey_34

Wow Silver!!  Loved it!!  I'm sure the rest will agree, welcome to the "writer's club". 

Helena was a nervous wreck.  She had no idea what to wear much less how to act.  She was getting sick to her stomach.  Although she yearned for a date, she just didn't know what to do; asking the other girls for help was out of the question because they were competing for Zorro's attention too.  She runs to the bathroom!

Meanwhile there's a knock at the door to the castle.  Becca runs to the door and opens it.  Standing before her is the most gorgeous man she's ever seen!  "Hi, is Marilee here?" he asks.  "Ah, ah, yes she is.  Becca, with her mouth hanging, "Marilee, you have a vistor!"  Marilee comes towards the door, "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh," Jake!" Marilee runs and jumps into her brother's arms, crying and screaming his name.  "I couldn't wait to see you sis; it took a lot of phone calls and begging for me see you."  The hugging continued until Marilee turned and told the girls, "This is my brother, he came to see me, I haven't seen him in 6 months and didn't think I would see him for another 6 months!"  Jake, smiling with his eyes, "Hey girls, "Hi Jake" the girls reply.  Suddenly around the corner running, pulling her luggage, Helena runs into handsome Jake!  "Oh, oh, excuse me, I'm so sorry," she cries.  Jake holds her to keep her from falling.  They look into one another's eyes and the most magical feeling  came over both of them.  "I.......I......I.... can't do this, I've got to get out of here!" Helena cries as she clings to Jake.  Taking Helena's hand, Jake says, "Here, come, let's sit down and explain to me what is wrong maybe I can help in some way."  Jake takes Helena to a quiet corner and Helena explains about her one on one date with Zorro and made up her mind to leave. 

After talking with Jake and Jake convincing Helena to stay, he tells Helena he will talk with Zorro about Helena's concern. 

As Helena walks away, Jake smiles and turns to his sister, "I'm going to marry that girl." 

Once Zorro returned from the archery date, he was introduced to Jake and they talked about Helena.  "Jake", says Zorro, "I planned a movie date with Helena, how about I let you take that date!"  Jake smiles and replies, "Be very happy to, be very happy to".

Zorro smiles and  knows he will not be giving Helena a rose at the ceremony.

...... To be continued 
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:40 am

loo_loo3

As the girls mulled over what to wear for their date that afternoon, Camryn could be heard griping-again with the griping.  "Is she a diva or what?" Jenna asked the other girls for the second time that day. "Ya know Jen," responded her twin Penny in a rather annoyed tone, "maybe she is just used to having everything her own way and just doesn't like to SHARE her toys."

Jasmine couldn't help but giggle at Penny's loud retort - she had to know that Camryn could hear her. "Penny - I think you and I are not only on the same page here," Jasmine giggled, "but I think that we are going to be good friends!"  Penny chuckled and turned to Jasmine, knowing just what expression she would see on her pixie face - one that mirrored her own.  "Jasmine are ya sure that you weren't born with blue eyes? I feel that you are our missing twin-er-triplet.  Or maybe at least our sister from another mister??" Jen and Penny laughed as if on cue and hugged Jasmine.

At last - comrades in the game of love. Aubrey popped her head in and chimed, "Hey - I wanna be a part of this group - where can I sign up??" The group of four whispered their allegiance to the 'race for the cure of the downfall of the resident evil' and pledged eternal loyalty to the downtrodden - the rest of the bachelorettes minus one spoiled diva. "Hmmm - I wonder what they're all excited about." mused Camryn suspiciously. "I guess you can't trust anyone but yourself-game on beeyoches."  Camryn wondered why she always had this trouble with other women - same stuff, different day...
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:41 am

loo_loo3

Just as the tension rose for the second time that afternoon the date box arrived and Aubrey rushed to get it. The four other girls gathered around and she pulled out one swimming suit after another, each beautiful and with matching flip flops, sunglasses, and towels.  "Well, it looks like we have one smart bachelor on our hands girls," Camryn commented with her hands on her hips.  "He now gets to see any and all flaws on our first date!"  Penny couldn't help but mumble something about hopefully she'll open her mouth and show off her biggest flaws.  The other girls shushed her in between giggles and squeals to continue the 'show.'  Camryn just dusted it off and grabbed her choice of suits - the red chiffon with the black stitching.  Penny chose the baby blue one of course, and Jenna the peach two piece with gold trim.  Aubrey chose the black halter suit and Jasmine opted for the gold nylon two piece.  It gleamed against her olive toned skin and she looked breathtaking.

As Zorro arrived poolside, he told the girls that first they would participate in a round of golf. Murmurings of disbelief/excitement arose from the peanut gallery before they reached the course, and the handsome bachelor couldn't help but feel sorry for the girls. He had brought along the proper attire and so that allayed a few of the misgivings offered up but most of the girls had never golfed before. Camryn of course, was more than thrilled because she had played many rounds of golf.  She golfed with many of her clients  -it was part of the job description and so she planned to take full advantage of her talent and wit. So instead of a foursome they broke it up into two threes.  It was a private course, after all...
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:41 am

loo_loo3

Zorro gave the girls a short lesson in how to grip a golf club, how to swing it, and how to putt.  He explained the scoring briefly, and offered to help any bachette that needed it.  Since Camryn already had the basics down she had no need for further attention.  She was soon beginning to see that her skills were not a plus in this situation.  Zorro was spending all of is time with Jen, Penny and Jasmine. How could her stellar handicap in the game actually really BE a hindrance on this course on this day of all days she asked herself bitterly.

By the end of the third hole Camryn was steaming as the others seemed to be laughing and enjoying themselves and she was trying her hardest to keep her head in the game-literally!  Jen was getting a little distracted by the handsome bachelor and soon forgot the most basic rule of golf-keep your eye on the pin.  She got a little 'off course' and she noticed the awkward placement of her ball and the duck pond.  She made a mental note to self to keep the ball away from the poor ducklings - her favorite birds btw - and vowed to do better with her next opportunity.

Suddenly Zorro pulled out a blue golf ball to play in honor of Jason's season of the Bachelor show with DeAnna.  He announced that each bachelorette would get a chance to putt a blue ball and whomever came closest to the pin would win a rose.  Camryn was ecstatic!  She had this one - she was certain. She KNEW there had been a reason for taking all of those golf lessons.  They were about to payoff-big time!  But then Chris H. announced that there was a hitch.  The twist was, that the best players had to putt a bit further back in order to make the game a fair one for all.  Camryn was upset but then reminded herself that she was a great golfer and she could still out play these 'junior leaguers.'

Penny hit first and got within a foot of the pin.  She just hoped it would be close enough.  After Jenna hit the ball she realized she was totally off and she laughed as it ran down slope in the other direction.  Zorro just smiled as Aubrey took her shot and managed to get it within 6 inches of the hole!  She high fived Zorro and he was actually pumped that she may be getting the rose that day.  Jasmine was up next and felt nervous.  She was pretty good at miniature golf but had never golfed on a real course before.  Everyone watched with eyes wide as the ball got nearer to the hole-it got closer, and closer, and then went around the lip and hung on the edge as it refused to drop in!  The group cheered for Jasmine hoping that she would win the rose.

All except for Camryn that is.  She was not a happy camper and hoped her talent would silence THAT peanut gallery for good that day.  As she took note of the slope and distance, she just putted with a deliberate stroke and watched the ball as it neared the pin and she held her breath.  It was going, and going, and... she could not believe it!  It went right by the hole and kept going.  Nobody said a word but Camryn was shocked.  She had never missed a putt by that much-ever.  She threw her club and as it went flying toward the water Penny saw the intended victim - a little duckling was in it's path.  Penny flew over the course the minute she saw the duck and scooped it out of the way.  Camryn looked away glumly, not even bothering to apologize.  Most of the group had not seen Camryn's face and had no idea if that was her intent.  Penny was not even sure she got it right.  But when all was said and done, the duckling was safe and Penny knew she had to keep a special eye on Ms. Camryn...
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:42 am

USNmomof2

You ladies are doing a great job!!  I'm looking forward to seeing how this one plays out.  Thank you for sharing this with us. STORYTIME:  THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z - Page 3 Clip_image001

You did a fantastic job Silver.  I hope you stick around!! STORYTIME:  THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z - Page 3 Clip_image001
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:43 am

loo_loo3

Thanks USN!! Smile And yes-great job silver!! Smile xo, Chipalooo

As the group made their way to the pool area to change in the cabanas, Zorro handed Jasmine a yellow rose straight out of the rose garden.  "Will you accept this rose Jasmine," he asked with a shy smile.  "Yes, of course I will," she responded with a tremor as Zorro hugged her.  Jasmine inhaled his subtle cologne and almost melted on the spot.  He smelled so good even after an abbreviated round of golf she noticed.  The other girls ran ahead to get into their suits and cool off in the pool.  Jenny and Penny were very at home in the water.  As they swam a few leisurely laps with their bachelor he found out that the girls spent summers at the Lake Tahoe Music Camp when they were younger.  They took part in rehearsals concerts and clinics which shaped their love of musical performance.  They also took swimming classes at the lake and got their lifesaving certification there.  Their love of water sports grew with their love of music and they went on to major in both at the U of Nevada in Reno.  The twins couldn't help but notice Zorro's chiseled frame and felt a slightly faint at the prospect of taking their attraction for this man to the next level.

Aubrey was running out of patience as she saw that Zorro was spending a little too much time flirting with the twins.  So she took it upon herself to challenge Zorro to a diving contest.  He had to admit, she made the most beautiful entry into the water that he had seen in awhile and the lack of splash was quite impressive.  She had a seductive way of looking into his eyes without giving away too much about herself that intrigued him.  He asked her to go for a walk to the shallow end of the pool near the spa area.  Aubrey knew Zorro was interested in her and she asked him what he was looking for in a woman.  As he responded to her question she understood that they both shared the same goals in life: a career they loved, marriage and a family someday. Would they be compatible Zorro asked himself - perhaps but he had much to find out regarding all of the bachelorettes.

Finally, Zorro excused himself from Aubrey and looked for Camryn.  She saw Zorro approaching her and knew it was time to face the piper.  She fidgeted with her hands and they walked the length of the pool and beyond.  They sat near a cabana on a swing and began to talk about the game.  "I am very competitive in my job and in my life," she began softly.  I work very hard and face more rejection in the workplace since our economy is trying to rebound.  My parents always taught me to do my best and that I could achieve anything I wanted - if I wanted it badly enough.  Unfortunately I often forget to focus on the other things that are really important in life.  And that is why I am here - to find that relationship to soften my rough edges, and complete my life.  Sometimes I am too outspoken . . . " Camryn trailed off.

Zorro took Camryn's hands in his and looked her straight in the eyes.  "Camryn, sometimes in life we have to choose our battles.  We have to learn when to hold on and when to let go.  Not everything in life is a competition and we have to learn to smell the roses, the coffee, and yes, sometimes even the stale air we breathe.  That is life and we have to roll with the punches and still get up in the morning."  Camryn turned away for a moment and then peered up into Zorro's eyes, looking for some sign of hope that she would get to stay for another week.  "I am sorry to seem so shallow, and I hope that we can continue this conversation at another time.  Thank you, again, for listening, Zorro," Camryn said quietly.

The serious chat came to an end and the rest of the pool time was spent splashing, jumping off the diving boards and just horsing around in general.  Chris H. then came by to announce that dinner was ready and for the women to change before meeting on the lanai.  Zoro thoughtfully made his way to the castle, and intrusive questions kept pushing the light hearted memories out of his head.  Camryn was a concern to him.  He had to let someone go and he was having a difficult time discerning her readiness for marriage in general.  And the elusive Aubrey - she was still a mystery and he wondered if that was an omen of sorts for their potential future together.  So many questions - would he get them all answered and everything sorted out in time?
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:31 am

SilverLin2

Thanks for the compliments, ladies! It's been fun thinking up backstory, truth be told.

This is a great story developing! Lots of romance, drama, and surprise potential........

If you need (and want ... now be truthful, I won't take any offense at all if you 4 want to tell this story) me to contribute anything, just holler at me.

loo_loo3

Well, Silver we're hollerin' at ya girl!! :)Hop aboard!! xo, chipalooo

SmartandTruthful

Hi Everyone!  I've been away today, but have so enjoyed catching up on our story.  I've had some laughs over the characters and new developments!  You are all doing a great job!

Hi, Hoh, Silver!  Loved that archery date - so authentic with all those terms and arm guards, too!  Ha!  Welcome aboard, you just got yourself 5 bachelorettes to take care of - loved the details you added to "flesh" them out a bit!  You've got some skills, girl!

We're almost ready for the Monday Night Cocktail party and we need to cut 10 girls and I have a little "twist" coming up at the Cocktail party!

Love you guys, S&T

And that is how Silver joined our writing group!
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:05 am

loo_loo3

Dinner on the lanai was relaxed and easy.  A buffet set up for the group of six gave off the most delicious aroma and the 'crew' was starving.  "What is it about the water that just makes one hungrier," asked Jenn with a rather surreptitious smile on her lips.  Aubrey was in total agreement.  "When I was on the dive team in high school I couldn't eat enough!  Those were the days," she added wistfully.  Camryn nodded and piped in, "I bet I could eat twice as much when I was at the lake and not gain an ounce. I think we should add an aquanastics class to our daily routine girls.  That also would help with the stress."  Penny looked up as she added that last part and rolled her eyes but Jen agreed with her. Jasmine walked to the table trying to balance her full plate and beverage at the same time.

Penny could not believe how much she could eat and not gain weight.  "You know that's really not fair Jasmine-you could at least wait till we left the room before you loaded your plate for the second time!!" "Hey - I'm a growing girl - what can I say," Jasmine giggled. Penny rolled her eyes for the second time and poked her new friend in the waist. "Yep - and you are the shortest of all of us - you have a lot of growing to do that's for sure!" Jasmine just stuck out her tongue at Penny as she cut off another slice of roast beef and grabbed another spoon of potato salad.

Zorro made the rounds and spoke to each of the women before desserts were trotted out for all to drool over and sample.  The flavored coffee was decaf and honeynut vanilla creme.  It rolled down Aubrey's palate as Zorro watched her relishing her cup of java with fascination.  She tasted it much as a wine taster would sample a fine wine and he asked her to escort him on a short walk to the pond.  As the couple made their way through the trees Zorro stopped, took Aubrey gently in his arms and kissed her slowly and deeply. He ended it on a perfect note and she was surprised at how natural it felt to kiss this mysterious man.  Zorro walked Aubrey back to the others and took the girls one by one on a short walk just to be alone with each.  But nobody else got that first kiss-only Aubrey.  He wanted to be sure she knew that he was only kissing her that evening.  And that is what he did for the remainder of their nights together.  He never kissed more than one girl in an evening out of respect for each of the bachelorettes.  And suddenly it was time for the date to end.  The yawning had begun and the hour was late.  Zorro could say that he knew of two of these women who would be staying, but he had much to think about in regards to the remaining three:   who would he send home . . .

To Be Continued...
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:09 am

loo_loo3

Wow S&T-great twist!! Loving that idea!!!  Haha *************************************************************************************JUST A LITTLE PRE COCKTAIL PARTY SNIPPET***** The girls were running back and forth between the showers and their closets trying to get ready for their first Rose Ceremony.  Luckily there were garden tubs and showers available for them so it did not get too crazy.  Camryn was first up in the pink tub and of course took her sweet time getting ready.  She loved how the bubbles glistened under the lights, and perfumed her skin at the same time.  If only that knot would go away in her stomach, she wished with a sigh.  Jen and Penny were out of the shower and in their dresses before Camryn could towel off.  Jeneva wore a plum colored chiffon wrap around that made her blue eyes seem more lavender in the light of their room.  She applied an extra coat of lip gloss just in case.  As Penny reached for her silver bracelet the jingle comforted her in a strange way.  It was her favorite and one given her on her 16th birthday by her mom.  It helped her feel that connection to home and she hoped it would bring her luck.  It did look gorgeous with her sapphire short dress that brought out the sparkle in her very blue eyes.

Aubrey chose her favorite green silk Carmeuse gown.  Her blond hair was loose and swirled around her shoulders in the most sensuous way.  As she took one last look in the mirror she approved of the reflection dancing there:  hazel green eyes sparkling and a full lipped smile assured her she would be here for one more week.  Jasmine was racing to the outlet in order to give her dark hair a final boost of volume.  She wanted it to be sleek and full each layer staking its claim to make her stand out a little from the others.  On this night she was not a teacher but a lovely elfin goddess waiting for her chance to shine in Zorro's most handsome eyes.  Her hand shook slightly as she placed the gold bangle on her wrist.  A quick check of her dress in the mirror assured her that the white sheath accented all of her assets perfectly and her gold shoes glittered on her tiny feet.  Camryn could barely contain herself.  Not only was she sure she would get a rose tonight, but in this red dress - her power color - she felt she would get the first one.  Her enthusiasm bubbled over and the other girls couldn't help but feel the infectious goodness that finally emanated from her smile.  As she slid her feet into her silver sandals she breathed a sigh of relief.  Tonight she would be on her best behavior and the others couldn't help but sense that this would be a drama free evening-or so they hoped . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:12 am

Mackey_34

Zorro had been thinking about the date he had with Becca, Grace, Annie and Marilee at the bowling alley.  He liked all four of these girls and knew it was going to be difficult letting two of them go.  He really liked the hyper Annie but thought that was something between Billy Joe Bob and her.  Then again there was something about Grace that just didn't quite click.  There was something about her-one minute she was limping, the next she wasn't.  He wasn't sure, but boy could she kiss!!  He was sorry that he wasn't going to be the first to kiss Helena, but after meeting Jake, he felt letting her go would be the best thing to do.  Well, he decides he will let Annie go and keep Becca, Grace and Marilee; hoping he has made the correct decision.  Still, he keeps thinking about Annie!

Helena, with Marilee's help, gets ready for her date with Jake.  She is just as nervous about this date as she was thinking about Zorro.  She did feel a little more relaxed around Jake though.  She remembers his beautiful smile, those sparkling eyes and his deep concern for her.  "Helena, let me tell you a few things about Jake.  First off, people think he is a perfectionist, but believe me he's not.  He's just very conscious of what he does.  He's a pilot, and he has a pattern he goes though before each flight.  He checks out his plane, makes sure everything is going smoothly, and he likes to go over the passenger list to become better acquainted with each one.  He greets each passenger before each flight and after each flight.  He knows he must the courteous and neat in his appearance.  And, he will be some girl's lucky catch.  Don't worry, he will treat you kindly and you will have a good time.  Okay, let's get this date on the road."

Jake is waiting for Helena in the gathering room.  The other girls are so excited to be around him.  Off in a corner, two girls whisper, "If I'm cut, I'll be happy to be his bachelorette." 

Helena smiles as she sees Jake.  Jake takes her hand and asks, "ready to go."  "Yes, thank you."  "Helena this drive in movie is going to be right here on the grounds, we will be going to hole 10 on the golf course and from what I've learned, we will be seeing your favorite movie, "Pride and Prejudice" and we will have a picnic also.  I'm excited, so let's enjoy ourselves."

Once at the "drive-in" waiting for them is a blanket with all kinds of finger foods, they even have popcorn.  Nearby is a tent.  They sit and snack and the movie begins.  Love is in the air and it's not only on the screen.  Jake and Helena cuddle up, but Jake makes sure he is tender in his approach to Helena.  "Helena, do you have a nickname?" Jake asks.  "Yes, I do, my family call me Lena."  "Well Lena, if you don't mind, I'll call you Lena."  Jake smiles as he places his arm around Lena.  As the movie is finishing, Lena has her head on Jake's shoulder.  Jake wants to kiss her, but he decides he will wait, 'it's best to take this slow' he decides.  The End, what a romantic movie.  Jake takes Lena by the hand and they return to the castle and to her room.  At her door, Jake hugs Lena and gives her a tender kiss on the cheek.  "See you in the morning, Lena, sweet dreams, sweetheart."  Lena floats into her room!

You may wonder about the tent, that's where the camera's were!  Remember Jake is a Gentleman!

...............To be continued
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:15 am

SilverLin2

ANOTHER PRE-COCKTAIL PARTY SNIPPET ... A LOOK INTO THE UPSTAIRS LIVES OF 5 OF THE BACHELOR'S MAIDENS............

After a wonderfully relaxing and freeing weekend of lounging by the pool, sipping fine quality wines, and occasionally catching glimpses of Zorro in different locations on the castle grounds, sometimes fully-clothed and striding across the lawns with determination, and sometime shirtless, running, or resting poolside reading his biography of Ernest Hemingway, PAPA, the ladies anticipated Monday night’s cocktail party with nervousness, joy, confidence, and trepidation. NONE of the bachelorettes wanted to go home, none wanted to leave behind the dream of finding true love, and especially, none wanted to be away from Zorro for even a moment.

Bethany, Madison, Denise, Erica and Kylie had bonded since they began this journey together on Thursday evening, even though Erica had some quite grumpy moments after the archery competition, and let her jealousy out toward her new-found friends. As they had been preparing for the party together on Monday afternoon, though, she came back to them with affection and humility, telling them about some of the competition preparing in one of the other bathrooms and dressing rooms. She especially brought to their attention Aubrey of the flowing blonde hair and romantic hazel eyes; Aubrey who had chosen a breathtaking green silk gown for the evening; Aubrey who seemed to cast a spell over Zorro every time they were together.

“My darlings,” she said to her 4 new BBFF’s (Best Bachelorette Friends Forever), “this Aubrey, I believe, is our biggest competition, and I do mean big. Implants, do you think?” Nodding with curled eyebrows, and a sly smile, Denise replied, “Ooooh, yeeeaaahh,” taking her already deep voice down a husky octave.

Bethany chirped, “Well, we all look pretty and girly, and Zorro had the best time with us 5, I bet! I’m not worried about dumb Aubrey.”

Madison took Erica’s face in her hands, gave her a little kiss on the cheek, and said, “Beautiful girl, we all just be ourselves and be our most confident tonight! Right, chicas?”

“Right on,” Kylie emphatically vowed, as she pushed back the vanity chair, stood up, flashed her gleaming white smile, and gathered them all into a group hug.

“Maidens of the castle, shall we?” Denise asked, as she opened their suite door in preparation for the 5 of them to descend the stairs to the great room.

To Be Continued…..
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:16 am

Mackey_34

Hi All.  I am loving this!!  Thanks so much S&T for doing this -you are out fearless leader, oh great writer of words ( smile, I am)!   Please remember that my Helena and Annie are out of the "running". 

On the grounds of the castle a stalker is busy getting set up to cause chaos.  He/She is eager to get back at Zorro one way or another.  The love/hate relationship is eating at the stalker and he/she is determined to make Zorro pay.  ......................

To be continued.........
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:18 am

SmartandTruthful

Great job on writing, everyone!  We’re finally ready for that dreaded Monday Night Cocktail Party.  So, come on in with what you need to add about your Bachelorettes!  S&T

Zorro was dressed in a well-cut suit, looking sharp and ready for the evening with his 25 Bachelorettes at the Monday night Cocktail Party.  With 10 girls to send home, he knew he had difficult decisions to make, but with the help of his little black notebook, he had kept track of the girls and felt he had gotten to know them as well as he possibly could in the past week.  He intended to use the evening to confirm his most likely choices.

However, Fleiss had come up with another interesting twist that Chris Harrison had filled Zorro in about this morning.  For the first time ever, America would be able to vote one girl home!  During the evening, a phone number would be provided for the viewing audience to call in and vote for who they think should be sent home.  The girl who received the most votes at the end of the evening would be sent home, regardless of the fact that Zorro might want her to stay.  America would have this voting power until Zorro got down to his final 6 Bachelorettes.  There was one more important detail.  Zorro could veto America’s vote one time.  In other words, at the next three Monday Night Cocktail Parties when the Bachelorettes would go from 15 to 12, from 12 to 9 and from 9 to 6, America would vote a girl to go home, but only on one of those nights could Zorro save a girl that he didn’t want to go home.  He would have to use his veto wisely.  Zorro was relieved to know that once he did get down to the Final 6, America would no longer get to vote.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:21 am

SilverLin2

Arm in arm, the Thursday night arrivals began descending the wide, winding stairs together, into the light of the candlelit chandelier overhanging the stairwell. They stepped onto the large carpeted landing adorned with classic sculptures and lush floral arrangements, and an ABC photographer and cameraman were waiting to document their arrival for the cocktail party and, ultimately, their first rose ceremony.

One of the young men whistled a gentlemanly wolf whistle, indicating he thought these were some true beauties, and the 5 acknowledged him with smiles, and waves from the two on the ends. Erica especially, now felt like a celebrity, and she looked at the young man staring at her, the one who had whistled, and winked.

The girls glided down the stairs, all their steps in unison, right foot then left, then right again, almost in slow motion, to create an impression of confidence, grace, beauty. The impression belied their nervousness and shaky steps, and thank God they were arm-in-arm to help support one another!

From left to right, the Thursday night maidens:

**Kylie………..wearing her soft, rich strawberry blonde hair cascading down onto her shoulders ….. dressed in a silky black jumpsuit by Caroline Herrera, with a strapless bodice, cinched at the waist with a black and white satin polka dot tie, and wearing satiny heeled sandals, she was a vision in classic black. Kylie had the rose she had received on Friday trimmed, and interwoven with the satin belt around her waist.

** Erica ….. with her light brown hair highlighted with subtle blonde tones and tonight pulled back off her face into a loose bun, with tendrils about her temples, showing off her lovely long neck and even collarbone ….. wearing a Gerard Darel blue and white seersucker short length dress, with small puffy sleeves pulled off-shoulder; it was a sexy-cool-fresh look, accented by pale blue open-toed pumps and matching hoop earrings.

** tall, slender Denise in the center …. like the center support of this quintet …… her short, deeply auburn hair lay wispy with just a touch of spike around the outline of her face …….. she had chosen an Herve Leger hunter green mini sheath with spaghetti straps, which played off her auburn hair beautifully, accented with simply elegant silver heels. She was striking!

** Madison ……. her sleek long black hair was braided clear down her back, accented with simple gold rhinestone-studded bobby pins here and there, perfectly showing off her Stella McCartney long white halter dress threaded throughout with golden vertical strands; she accented the look with gold flats, and looked like an earth-angel.

** and on the far right, descending the staircase, was Bethany ………her short brown bob slicked and tucked behind her ears, with wispy bangs almost meeting her eyebrows; she wore a Christian Dior richly-tinted royal blue one-strap bubble dress, with a tight bodice, and silver gladiator sandals. She was hip and modern and chic.

As these 5 bachelorettes approached the last stairs, Chris Harrison was quietly there, greeted them with a subdued whistle of his own in appreciation of their beauty, and escorted them into the great room. “Your Zorro will soon be joining you. Please relax, enjoy your evening, and know that we have some surprises in store for you, ladies.”

To Be Continued…………………

SmartandTruthful

The Bachelorettes gathered in the huge living room of the Castle on Monday evening, wearing flattering dresses ranging from classic colors to pastels to jewel-tone colors and creating a rainbow when viewed all together. Chris Harrison arrived and made the usual announcements, including the details about the new “twist” of America’s vote and how it could impact them tonight and the next few weeks.  This announcement was a bit alarming and some muttering could be heard, “Well, isn’t that just what we need!”  “As if, we don’t have enough pressure as it is . . . now we have to be approved of by America, too?”  “Oh, boy!”  “Gee, I hope America likes me!”  “Well, I guess we’ll just have to be on our best behavior.”  “Well, at least they only get to send one girl home each week!”  Once the news was absorbed, Zorro entered the room and the Cocktail Party began.

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:23 am

SilverLin2

Throughout the evening, Zorro had the opportunity to visit with each of the Thursday night maidens. He wanted …. no, he needed to find out more about each one, to learn what their dreams were, how they handled love and/or heartbreak before in their lives, and what they loved about their lives right now. So many maidens, so little time!!!

Z. knew that he wanted to get close to Kylie again, that he was left with a feeling of longing for her after their kiss at the end of the archery tourney on Friday. The longing wasn’t necessarily for intimacy of a physical nature, but more for a closeness of “spirit,” perhaps, soul-kinship. He had no idea if she would feel that way, too, but he was pleasantly anticipating conversation with her because of his yearning to find out. But he also wanted that waiting to build; he wanted to delay that gratification so that it would be ripe and ready for satisfaction whenever it happened.

He spoke with Bethany on a loveseat by the parlor fireplace, where they had but a moment of peace and quiet. Z. wanted to know about her previous marriage and divorce, and whether she had residual feelings from that experience.  Bethany seemed to brush it off, saying that she and her ex were high school sweethearts in Pontiac, Michigan, they married and both attended Michigan State, then her priorities changed.

“He was a sweet guy and all, and really loved me and wanted me to stay, but I realized I just wasn’t that committed to him. I wanted something besides him.” She had begun teaching and only now was she ready for a husband and family. She sipped on her champagne, and adjusted the shoulder strap of her dress while Z. just peered at her, wondering what was inside this pretty head, and said, “I certainly want that, too.”

Z. came upon Erica quite by accident as she was chatting with the whistling cameraman from earlier, outside the soundproof confessional room, where he had just filmed her admission that she was quite jealous of Aubrey and thought she was fake and empty-headed. She asked the cameraman if the crew ever had the chance to let down and do things like go swimming or tanning. She had just giggled and invited him to join her and several girls who were going for a midnight swim that night. Z. had just walked up, and heard her mention “skinny dipping later.” He said, questioningly, “Erica?” She turned to see him right behind her, turned a bright shade of red, turned back to the cameraman, who was now filming again, clutched her stomach, and dashed off to the ladies’ room.

Madison was in the kitchen with 3 other ladies, chatting and fixing cinnamon toast for herself and Sharon (they needed something in their tummies, considering the alcohol they all were imbibing), when Z. surprised her, sneaking in, signing “shhh” to the other girls, and gently tickling her from behind. She jumped, spun around, squealing, and then stopped dead in her tracks when she saw it was Zorro. She was got! And it broke her little wall of confidence enough that she was just kind of speechless for a minute. While the other girls laughed and chided her, Zorro, still eyeball to eyeball with her, calmly took the cinnamon toast from her hand, took a bite, gave her a bite, and said, cocking his head out toward the sunroom adjoining the kitchen, “Want to go talk?”Madison , still chewing, just nodded, took his waiting hand, and followed him to the sunroom. They talked of her job, his archery skills, her maturity and confidence, and her youth inWilliamsburg. It was a good, easy, smooth conversation.

Tall, slender Denise later found Z. out by the pool, in the moonlight, talking with petite Midori, and she confidently but humbly and kindly said she wanted to steal him away for a time. Midori bowed out, he and Denise were quiet for a moment until they were alone, and then he told her how beautiful she looked this evening. He jokingly asked if she still had her tiny little notebook & pencil with her tonight? She said not a word, but reached down inside the front of her dress, and there it was! His mouth smilingly hung open for a moment, and then he laughed right out loud. He admitted to her that he was also keeping a “diary” of sorts, about his experience here. They slowly walked the length of the pool, and then Denise stopped, turned him around to face her, took his hands, and said, “Have a cocktail party dance with me.” Remembering that she was indeed a dancer, Z. didn’t know whether to expect a Tango or a Jive, and was taken aback when she began to hum “In the Still of the Night,” moved into his arms and began to slow dance with him. They were of similar heights, so they were face to face, pretty much, she smelled so good, his arm was around her waist, calm and steady, and he could feel the muscles in her body gently change as their steps changed and as they swayed to her sweet humming. Zorro was very intrigued by this lady, and danced with her for several more minutes, quietly and smoothly, until he whispered he really must go back in to the other ladies.

To be continued.....
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:24 am

SilverLin2

Toward the end of the evening, Zorro knew that the time was right to be alone with Kylie before Chris came in to interrupt the party for the rose ceremony. Kylie already had a rose, so she was safe, and that was part of the reason he waited, so that he could have time with the other maidens. Plus, he just wanted the sweet anticipation of waiting to be with her to build. Finally, he found her among other ladies, without a word extended his hand and walked her to the patio fire pit. They shared a soft fleece throw that one of the staffers brought to them, as there was by now a midnight chill in the air.

Z. began by saying to Kylie, “You were so calm, cool and collected at the archery challenge. Tell me about your brothers, about your family.”

Kylie: “My folks are still together, and there are 6 of us kids, 4 boys and 2 girls. My sister is my best friend; in the midst of all those boys, there were she and I, only 11 months apart. True Irish twins. We’ve always been best buds.”

Z: “Big family! How was that?”

K: “Lots of love, not rich in money. … Always a playmate, not a lot of privacy," she chuckled slightly, and tipped her head a little and looked up at the moon, like she was thinking of them. “I miss them.”

Oh, how he just wanted to kiss her sweet, soft lips again, and he did. Just for a moment…then Kylie kissed him back, again for a moment, then pulled back and smiled in a mischievous but genuine way at him. She looked into his blue eyes, and really wanted to see the rest of his face, which she imagined as gorgeously handsome, but she knew it was against the “rules.” And since he can read minds, sort of, he knew what she was thinking. He whispered, “I know.”

Kylie was the one who stood, took his hand, and said, “Let’s get you back.”

Zorro was so impressed that this woman was sure of herself, not cloying, not wanting to be selfish, and realizing he needed to share his time. He already was beginning to fall for her!

He didn’t have to think very long before deciding that of the Thursday night maidens, he would ask Madison and Denise to accept a rose, and of course, Kylie already had one. He would be saying good bye to Erica and Bethany.

“Finis” for this evening. Lights out. Silver
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:25 am

loo_loo3

The twins were a little taken aback by the show of 'solidarity' among the Thursday girls. This became the point when the Friday girls came to appreciate the fact that Camryn was part of their group. "What do they think this is anyway," Camryn huffed. "We are not in a state choir competition from "Sister Act II," and they are NOT the "Orange County 'Whatever' High School" flippin' choir!! C'mon girls-let's keep it real, keep it natural and keep it honest!" Aubrey laughed her musical laugh and flipped her luxurious naturally wavy tresses over her shoulder-a move that took her years to perfect. The rumor mill had already begun, sadly, and she knew that she was being targeted even before the first Rose Ceremony had begun. But little did these girls know that Aubrey had not been born with a silver spoon in her mouth: she had learned the hard way how to take care of herself. And so she turned to mouth Camryn's favorite phrase of late to the Thursday girls-"Bring it!"
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:38 am

SmartandTruthful

Of course, Zorro’s Monday Bachelorettes had been the first to arrive at the Castle.  Seated near each other at the start of the Monday night Cocktail Party, they looked around and were amazed how the competition had grown over the past week.  Veronica, self-professed as Zorro’s #1 lady, wasn’t worried.  She knew there were some other beautiful girls around, but she was used to being the most beautiful and felt for sure that she was safe tonight.  Maggie, the apple picking winner, was a bit more realistic.  She was also less competitive and was enjoying getting to know the other girls.  Her attitude at this point was “the more the merrier!”   She knew things would get more serious as the weeks progressed, but she also knew Zorro would end up with the girl he felt the best connection with and it could be any of the 25 girls at this point, including herself.  Joy, the Plus size model, with her warm personality and contagious laugher, had made a large circle of friends, including Midori, Becca, Madison, and Penny.  She was totally enjoying the whole Bachelor experience and the food was great!  Ginger had been disappointed to learn that none of the other girls was into running, but as a bonus, she had literally run into Zorro on Sunday morning and they had jogged a mile together on the way back to the Castle, having a pleasant chat.  Sharon had been baking treats for the other Bachelorettes all week and her efforts had been appreciated for the most part, except for the more anorexic types. 

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:41 am

Mackey_34

Becca, Marilee, Grace, Annie and Helena were busy getting ready for the cocktail party before the first rose ceremony.  The girls were bonding; there seemed to be no jealousy and a genuine affection among the girls.  Everyone loved Helena; she was shy but so sweet.  She was having a difficult time picking out something to wear to the cocktail party.  "You know Lena (her nickname), we seem to be about the same size; I have a lovely blue chiffon that will look beautiful on you" says Becca.  "If there's a problem with fit, I have my trusted sewing machine with me and we can alter it in no time."  Becca was a talented seamstress, all the clothes she wore were designed and made by her.  Secretly, she wanted to be a famous designer and when the other's found out how talented she was, they suggested she enter the new designer show, something called "So you think you can design".  Becca said she would think ab out that.  Marilee helped Lena with her hair style and Grace did her makeup.  Everyone knew that Jake was in for a big surprise.

Annie, of course wanted to wear her cowgirl outfit, but the others talked her into wearing a long black spaghetti-strap gown that clung to her beautiful body.  Everyone could tell Annie was physically fit.  With red 4" heels and the new  red lipstick, Annie was a beauty.

Grace wore a green strapless gown, flowing shirt and orange heels; her lips were tangerine.  She glowed!

Marilee wore a purple tight fitted short-skirted dress with a beautiful string of pearls, which she designed her, and wore matching purple heels.  The smoky eyeshadow made her look exotic. 

Becca worn a "gown of many colors" and what a beauty.  She had taken her prom dress from hs, her gowns from college and made her own design.  The bodice was snug of a squares of blue, pink, green, red, yellow, violet, this carried to her fitted long skirt.  Over the skirt was wide ribbons of yellow.  As she walked the ribbons separated and the straight skirt was seen.  Wow! the girls had never seen anything so beautiful.  Becca's shoes were strapped heels on silver. 

"Okay, we're off!  said Marilee. " Let's make Mr. Z sizzle and the other girls !jealous"
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:42 am

Mackey_34

Becca and the girls entered the gathering room and each picked up a cocktail, (Lena asked for water).  When Zorro saw the girls, he was dazzled.  He noticed Becca and his heart rate increased; he was smitten; and Annie 'is that really Annie he thought, my she is a beauty!'  He looked at Marilee and Grace and thought 'my oh my oh my, what beauties'.  And, Lena,  she couldn't take his eyes off her.  He looked at Jake and saw that Jake had eyes only for Lena. BJB took one look  at Grace and thought,  'have I met her somewhere before' He knew he had.  He didn't look twice at Annie.

Zorro was able to take each girl aside and talk with her about what he was looking for in a future wife.  He told each of them that he wanted to get married and have children; he wanted to travel, he loved sailing, photography, sports (all kinds, but especially fencing), and he wanted to write a best seller mystery.  He enjoyed his job (no telling what he did, nope didn't want to let the 'cat of out the bag').  He was looking for someone who was comfortable with herself, was willing to relocate, was loyal, honest and would love him as much as he loved her.  He wanted a lifetime commitment. 

He thought of his best friend who was also searching for the love of his life, and as he looked at the 5 girls (4 really, he thought Lena was already taken), he knew just the girl for his friend.  He's thinking, 'I must get these two together.'

Zorro decided he would be keeping Becca, Marilee and Grace but Annie and Lena would stick around, not at the castle, but nearby. 

.................To be continued
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:44 am

SmartandTruthful

Zorro, had already realized that some of these ladies were not really right for him.  He had made arrangements through Chris Harrison (who had gotten approval from Mike Fleiss) and Chris would make an announcement at the end of the evening that the Bachelorettes who did not get roses could either go home or move to the South wing of the Castle and enjoy the experience of the San Francisco area and the possibility of finding love with another man along the way.

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:45 am

SmartandTruthful

Zorro approached Veronica as she sat alone on a love seat by the fire place in the Library.  She looked lovely in a champagne-colored chiffon gown gathered under her bust in a high empire waist.  Her hair was fastened to one side at the back and fell in a cascade of chocolate curls in front of her right shoulder.  Zorro found he needed to take a deep breath before speaking.  He was carrying two glasses of champagne and offered her one with a gesture.  Veronica gladly reached out and took the glass, letting her hand linger over his for a moment longer than necessary.  Sitting beside her, he said with a smile, “So, how are you doing with this crazy scenario?”  Veronica gave Zorro a well-practiced sideways look that she knew showed off her sexy brown eyes, rosy cheekbones, and beautiful smile to perfection.  “Oh, I’m doing quite well,” Veronica said with confidence.  “How are you doing with all the decisions you have to make tonight?”  “That’s a good question!” Zorro chuckled.  “I think I know what I’m going to do, but I feel I need to speak with all 25 of you before the end of the evening.  What I’m wondering about you, Veronica, is why you are here?”  Veronica realized her answer was critical, but being a veteran public speaker from her job as a ski instructor, knew just what to say.  “Zorro, as a ski instructor, I get to meet men all the time, but I just haven’t had that right guy come along and sweep me off my feet.  I want it all!  I want love and romance and a man who truly loves me who is my best friend and I want marriage and children.  So, my question for you is, do you want these things, too?”  Zorro leaned closer to Veronica and, gazing straight into her eyes, said, “Veronica, that is exactly what I am looking for!”

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:46 am

SmartandTruthful

A little later in the evening, Zorro found Maggie playing pool with Sharon and Ginger.  He had already spoken with Sharon and knew that he genuinely like this girl with the perky brown hairstyle, deep blue eyes, and Mona Lisa smile.  She was smart and straight forward.  He also knew that Ginger had kind of a one “track” mind and was looking forward to her next half marathon.  “Maggie, can I see you for a few minutes?  We haven’t had any time to talk this evening.”  “Of course!  See you later, girls,” Maggie said, racking her pool stick.  “May the best girl, win!”  Zorro took her hand and led her to the glassed in sunroom where they could be alone.  They found a white wrought-iron bench and sat down.  Out the window in front of them was a beautiful view of the moon.  “It’s a nice night,” Zorro sad softly.  “Yes, it is!  I do love the fall.”  “My favorite season,” agreed Zorro.  “Well, is there anything you want to know about me?” asked Maggie, “Because I’m an open book.”  “I already know that.  I guess I’d like to know what you do in your free time.”  “Hmmm, well, I’m a big reader . . .  I like to take walks and get some fresh air after being in the hospital all day . . .  I like to eat out with friends and go dancing . . . I like to work on little projects around the house . . . .  I’m not afraid to paint a room or pick up a hammer or screw drive.  My dad always had me help him when he did projects around the house, so I think it’s fun.”  “Hmmm,” said Zorro, “You know the funny thing is, is that none of that surprises me.  I feel, somehow, like I already know you.”  “That is funny.  Maybe it’s us both being Scorpios or something.”  “Or something!”  Zorro said, brushing Maggie’s red hair behind one of her ears, so he could see her face better.  He remembered his promise to himself not to kiss more than one girl each night.  He was so tempted, but opted to brush her check with the softest of kisses.  Maggie reciprocated in kind. 

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:46 am

SmartandTruthful

Lori saw Zorro in the hallway and asked if she could talk with him.  He escorted her to a corner of the living room.  “Zorro, I’ll make this easy on both of us.  I got a call from my store today and they have a disaster going on over the designer purses I bought for fall and my job is on the line, so I really need to go home.”  “I’m sorry to hear that,” said Zorro.  However, since he hadn’t planned to give Lori a rose, it was not upsetting.  Lori, who was no dummy laughed, “No, you’re not!  I know I wasn’t getting a rose tonight!  We just don’t have the chemistry to be more than friends.”  Zorro chuckled, “Well, now we’ll never know for sure, will we?”  Lori indicated she’d like to stay for the rest of the evening to see what happened with the other girls and Zorro had no problem with that.

To Be Continued.
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top