DWTS Season 22 General Chit Chat

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 22 General Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS Season 22 General Chit Chat

Post by kincaid53 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:31 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:Only half of the seasons so far were rigged. As for the other half, my favorites won. 

ROFL

I miss Maksim Crying or Very sad

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 22 General Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS Season 22 General Chit Chat

Post by DeadManDancing Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:12 pm

Hey sis, Val and Peta are on. Chances are that the big M will drop in for a visit. He's done it before.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:30 pm

Von Miller, the MVP from the Denver Broncos is also reported to be on Season 22.

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2016/03/03/von-miller-denver-broncos-dancing-stars

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi5laDV86zLAhVJ-2MKHXTmASkQqQIIKTAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fespn.go.com%2Fnfl%2Fstory%2F_%2Fid%2F14898850%2Fvon-miller-denver-broncos-dancing-stars&usg=AFQjCNFFTi5Xjdp_ZLn7zKHumQUA5hbxJw
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:12 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:Hey sis, Val and Peta are on. Chances are that the big M will drop in for a visit. He's done it before.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy    yeah!!

Last night I watched a Sweet Pea and Divine Mr. M. marathon of dances................ along with a glass of Wine vino!!   It was a good night!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:38 am

I did the iron man version. Just finished watching the entire season.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetTart Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:58 pm

bluechipdude wrote:
DeadManDancing wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:Jennifer Grey won at age fifty.
There you go.
I didn't say it was impossible to win  when you're 50 or older, but you'd better be in fantastic shape of which Donny and Jennifer were.For that matter there was another winner who was 51 that being John O'Hurley.I know most of you are going to say Kelly Monaco was, but the angry viewers flooded ABC with letters claiming the show was rigged and manipulated.How shamefull accusing ABC of rigging something it never could happen or could it? LOL!  
Dude, Kelly won Season One fair and square.  O'Hurley whined and griped until the network decided to do a dance off, but that wasn't fair to take Kelly's mirror ball away.  She is still considered the winner of Season One, and 'John "I should have won" O'Hurley' is still whining and belly aching!
SweetTart
SweetTart
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by bluechipdude Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:46 pm

Sweets it wasn't John that was crying foul, it was the minions of female middle agers that flooded ABC with letters of protest.You see in their eyes John was a very handsome man and Charlotte had brought him along very nicely so that he peaked just right.He worked very hard and had lost any fat he had and was a matinee idol in their eyes and looks do matter male or female.Kelly was just another garden variety cheerleader bimbo and wasn't as good a dancer as John in the finals.So lets say we had two winners the first season. Cheer  

bluechipdude

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:02 pm

Plus John was great on Seinfeld.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:16 am

kincaid53 wrote:
DeadManDancing wrote:Hey sis, Val and Peta are on. Chances are that the big M will drop in for a visit. He's done it before.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy    yeah!!
Told ya! There he is. Didn't take long. Seems Nyle is getting two teachers for the price of one.
DWTS Season 22 General Chit Chat - Page 2 12825810

DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:58 am

Yup, there he is.  It's nice to see Maksim, but not sure it's always good for Peta's partner.  I never felt like Michael Sam got the best of Peta with Maks always around.   

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:13 pm

I never thought Peta wasn't fully commited to Michael. She and Maks are professional enough to not let their personal matters get in the way of their work on the show. I suspect the voters were reluctant for a different (and obvious) reason. Second, Michael was probably a victim of the weird elimination system based on scores from the previous week. Like many others, he redeemed himself the following week- it just was too late.
Maks, however, has been assisting e.g. Jacoby and Karina, Zendaya and Val, Charlie and Sharna, and Janel and Val, and everyone seemed to appreciate it. Call him, and he'll be there. And if he can't make it, he will phone it in.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:18 am

Here is the latest ABC Press Release for the new season:

ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars” Returns With a Special Two-Hour Season Premiere on March 21

ABC’S “DANCING WITH THE STARS” RETURNS WITH A
SPECIAL TWO-HOUR SEASON PREMIERE ON MARCH 21

“Episode 2201” – “Dancing with the Stars” is back with an all-new celebrity cast ready to hit the ballroom floor. The competition begins with the two-hour season premiere, live, MONDAY, MARCH 21 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT) on the ABC Television Network. The premiere episode will kick off with an exciting and dynamic opening number, featuring all of the celebrities and dancers, along with returning head judge Len Goodman. The night continues with each couple dancing a cha cha, fox trot, jive, tango or quickstep, vying for America’s vote for the first time. No couples will be eliminated on week 1, and they will all advance to week 2 of the competition.

Each Couple Will Dance to the Following Songs:

Mischa Barton & Artem Chigvintsev – tango – “In the Night” by The Weeknd

Antonio Brown & Sharna Burgess – quickstep – “Bad Man” by Pitbull

Nyle DiMarco & Peta Murgatroyd – cha cha – “Cake by the Ocean”by DNCE

Kim Fields & Sasha Farber – cha cha – “Sax” by Fleur East

Doug Flutie & Karina Smirnoff – fox trot – “Sweet Caroline”by Neil Diamond

Marla Maples & Tony Dovolani -quickstep – “Sparkling Diamonds”from “Moulin Rouge” soundtrack

Von Miller & Witney Carson – fox trot – “My House” by Flo Rida

Wanya Morris & Lindsay Arnold – cha cha – “Motownphilly”by Boyz II Men

Geraldo Rivera & Edyta Sliwinska – cha cha – “Treasure” by Bruno Mars

Jodie Sweetin & Keo Motsepe – tango – “Confident” by Demi Lovato

Paige VanZant & Mark Ballas – fox trot – “Ain’t Got Far To Go” by Jess Glynne

Ginger Zee & Valentin Chmerkovskiy – jive – “Move” from the musical “Dreamgirls”

Hosted by two-time Emmy Award-winning host Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews (sports host and “Dancing with the Stars” season 10 finalist), “Dancing with the Stars” is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines which are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts including head judge, Len Goodman, dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.

“Dancing with the Stars” is produced by BBC Worldwide Productions. Rob Wade and Ashley Edens-Shaffer are executive producers. Alex Rudzinski directs. “Dancing with the Stars” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1 channel surround sound. This program carries a TV-PG, L parental guideline.

About BBC Worldwide Productions 

BBC Worldwide Productions is a key business division under BBC Worldwide North America – part of BBC Worldwide, the main commercial arm and wholly-owned subsidiary of the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) – which operates in the U.S. and Canada.  Based in Los Angeles, BBC Worldwide Productions primarily develops and produces scripted and unscripted projects based on BBC formats/brands for cable and broadcast networks, as well as digital platforms. The production company is producer of the ratings juggernaut “Dancing with the Stars” (ABC), “Getting On” (HBO), “Top Gear” (HISTORY), “You’re Back in the Room” (working title – FOX) and the upcoming limited series, “The Night Of” (HBO). 

ABC Media Relations 

George Zaralidis 
(818) 460-7920
george.zaralidis@abc.com

Amber Brockman
(818) 460-7093
amber.brockman@abc.com

Nate Reeves
(818) 460-6422
nate.reeves@abc.com

Jeff Fordis
(818) 460-6676
jeffrey.a.fordis@abc.com

BBC Worldwide Productions 

Susana Voets
(310) 228-1620
susana.voets@bbc.com

Tara Taghizadeh
(310) 228-1610
tara.taghizadeh@bbc.com

“Dancing with the Stars” 

Melanie Pritchett
(713) 306-1472
Melanie@pritchpr.com

Downloadable HD video clips will be posted to www.disneyabcpress.com every Monday approximately 9:00 p.m. PDT.

Photography will be available at www.disneyabcpress.com or at (818) 460-6611.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dancingwiththestars 

Twitter: @DancingABC, #DWTS 

Instagram: @DancingABC

Vine: @DancingABC @ABC_Publicity

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/press-releases/
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonbat Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:50 pm

Lesallee wrote:Just read that Karina has Doug Flutie for a partner. There you have MY TEAM! Doug was a superstar here in the CFL and I saw him play many times. Go Karina and Doug!

He was a superstar in the Compact Florescent Light? 

P.S. He didn't look too good tonight but at least he was better than Geraldo so he shouldn't be the first to go!
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:01 pm

Geraldo was pretty bad...
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetTart Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:20 pm

peebeeb wrote:Geraldo was pretty bad...
Geraldo seems to not have any rhythm!  He just moves and not necessarily with the beat of the music!  
SweetTart
SweetTart
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonbat Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:31 pm

Does anyone ever go through that Stargate they have out on the dance floor ?
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:41 pm

SweetTart wrote:
peebeeb wrote:Geraldo was pretty bad...
Geraldo seems to not have any rhythm!  He just moves and not necessarily with the beat of the music!  
It was painful to watch, but glad that at his age he's keeping himself active and interested in doing new stuff.

Thought my guy Nyle did an amazing job.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:41 pm

Moonbat wrote:Does anyone ever go through that Stargate they have out on the dance floor ?
Lol, I've never paid attention.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonbat Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:16 pm

Was nice to see Len back. He keeps the judging "honest".  And good Lord Carry Ann... try not to wet your pants when some hot guy is performing... Crazy
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:29 pm

Moonbat wrote:Was nice to see Len back. He keeps the judging "honest".  And good Lord Carry Ann... try not to wet your pants when some hot guy is performing... Crazy
I'm glad Len is back too. I keep waiting for, and suggesting, that they just install a cold shower over her chair. Not sure why they haven't done it yet, it might help. Laughing
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonbat Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:52 pm

peebeeb wrote:
Moonbat wrote:Was nice to see Len back. He keeps the judging "honest".  And good Lord Carry Ann... try not to wet your pants when some hot guy is performing... Crazy
I'm glad Len is back too. I keep waiting for, and suggesting, that they just install a cold shower over her chair. Not sure why they haven't done it yet, it might help. Laughing

I like her ... but she does get a little excited sometimes.  Oh well, so does Bruno and although Any of them Can get on my nerves depending on what's going on I'm still glad they're still together again.  Julliane was alright but I can't say I really miss her.  And I'm glad they didn't go with 4 judges.
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by katladyd Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

I liked Julianne, but I like Len more.  Everyone except Geraldo did a good job tonight.  I think I'll be voting for all my football boys, Marla, Paige, Nyles, and Wanya.  So many good ones this season!

katladyd

Back to top Go down

Post by katladyd Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:02 pm

I meant Nyle. Darn auto correct.

katladyd

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:29 pm

I was shocked that the first week there were so many decent dancers. I really enjoyed the show.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:57 pm

The three judges have distinct personalities.  I like Julianne but she doesn't have a distinct personality aside from being spunky.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top