DWTS Season 22 General Chit Chat

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 22 General Chit Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: DWTS Season 22 General Chit Chat

Post by Lesallee Fri May 27, 2016 10:21 pm

I voted for Nyle and Peta right from the start because their partnership and Nyle himself appealed most to me. I certainly didn't peg them to win until nearly the end. For the first half, probably longer, I thought Wanya would win. Then, up until the freestyles I thought Paige had a good shot at it but I think Nyle won it with his freestyle. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 22 General Chit Chat - Page 14 Empty Re: DWTS Season 22 General Chit Chat

Post by DeadManDancing Sat May 28, 2016 10:02 am

I think it was Bruno who called him America's Next Top Dancer after the week one ChaCha. There you go.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Sat May 28, 2016 2:01 pm

I voted for Nyle and Peta from day one because I had seen him on ANTM and realized then what a decent human being he is.

I was ecstatic when I found out he was on the show and his pairing with Peta was a match made in Heaven.

I've stated it before, their FS has affected me like no other dance I've ever watched, even on SYTYCD (and I've seen some very touching dances on there).

Their connection and intensity, the meaning and emotion of that dance just gives me goosebumps every time I watch it, and I've watched it a lot.

Thank you Nyle and Peta for a season that I just loved.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top