After Paradise Question: Crazy or Crazy like a Fox?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After Paradise Question:  Crazy or Crazy like a Fox? - Page 2 Empty Re: After Paradise Question: Crazy or Crazy like a Fox?

Post by USN Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:31 pm

This is an interesting article; Thanks for sharing, Rein.  I never thought she was crazy, maybe a little weird, but not crazy.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

After Paradise Question:  Crazy or Crazy like a Fox? - Page 2 Empty Re: After Paradise Question: Crazy or Crazy like a Fox?

Post by FillePensive Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:58 am

sdreindeer wrote:

http://www.thewareaglereader.com/2015/03/back-to-reality-auburn-grad-ashley-salter-reflects-on-bachelor-stardom-boredom/#.VdPI35fQOJe
Hi sdreindeer.  Thank you so much for posting the above link.  Ashley S. continues to impress me.  I was sorry to hear that she was fearful before the airing of the show as to how she would be portrayed.  Sounds like a person gets pegged even before filming starts.  That's quite unfair.  Glad to have read about her normal and grounded life.

FillePensive

Back to top Go down

Post by sdreindeer Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:13 am

Welcome FillePensive and USN.  

Not seeing much other than a crazy Ashley on Chris' season I wasn't sure what to expect on BIP.  She has become my favorite and continues to impress me as well.  Not only a gorgeous woman, but smart, articulate and very interesting.   Of course the show has to throw in a little craziness (like talking to the birds).   I think one of the reasons they did not go overboard with her being the crazy onion girl is MAYBE because she said she would not be on the show if they did; and maybe they complied because they really wanted her.   Since I like her so much I was glad to read the article and find out how smart and caring she truly is. I guess it also shows that with the manipulation of this show/people, we really can't be sure of the true character of any of these contestants.   Glad you enjoyed the article.
sdreindeer
sdreindeer

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:35 am

I agree with you Rein; she is all those things you mentioned.  She has been my favorite on BIP.  Unfortunately, she will probably going home next week.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top