Tenley Question

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Question Empty Tenley Question

Post by shayvo Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:09 pm

I never really cared for Tenley...thought she was too sweetsy or too desperate...can't really put my finger on why she turned me off. With that said, I felt really bad for her when she said she and Kiptyn dated for 5 years and now he is having a baby with someone else. That had to be devastating for her.  Anyone know why they broke up?  Did he get someone else pregnant or did they break up before that happened?
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Tenley Question Empty Re: Tenley Question

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:20 pm

Tenley acts too girly and helpless.  She is okay but I really didn't care for Kiptyn.  I think she can do better.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Tenley Question Empty Good question

Post by Hummdrumm Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:26 pm

Didn't follow them but after hearing that she was with him for 5-years and it didn't work out was sad.  I can figure it out 6 months into a relationship if it is going to progress or not.  I hate to see people wasting their time staying together that long for nothing.

Hummdrumm

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:35 pm

Hummdrumm wrote:Didn't follow them but after hearing that she was with him for 5-years and it didn't work out was sad.  I can figure it out 6 months into a relationship if it is going to progress or not.  I hate to see people wasting their time staying together that long for nothing.
Right!  Even though I never really cared for her, I did feel bad for her. If a guy hasn't married you in 5 years, chances are he isn't going to. She is now 31 and wasted most of her 20's on him.  Your 20's are for having fun, and figuring out who you are, not wasting your time on a guy who will never commit.
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:00 am

All through the night, the area around Tenley's eyes looked like she'd been crying.  I did feel for her.  She wasted a lot of years on Kiptyn.  Now, at 31, she's the Michelle Money of BIP.  (Oh, to be 31 again!)

One more thing:  As I was listening to her, it rang a bell.  Her voice sounds like Paula Abdul to me.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:47 am

Tenley hung on to Kiptyn far too long, and after they broke up the first time, they had another go-round.  I think Kiptyn led her on and bailed for good when he got really tired of her.   She comes off as being desperate to find someone.....anyone (???).  It's time for her to take off her "horse blinders" and look around outside the franchise.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:41 am

I really didn't keep up with her and Kipton but in getting back to one of the original questions, it got said that Kipton and his new woman had a baby a little further out than if she had gotten pregnant while he was still with Tenley. A SHORT period of time, however. That doesn't necessarily mean that he wasn't cheating on Tenley with this woman in the first place.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammarianna Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:32 am

Tenley's repeated appearances on the sleazy sibling of this sickly sweet show surprises me.

What's a self-professed strong Christian girl doing on a show like this?

She looks emotionally fragile and on the rebound from Kiptyn.  He clearly broke up with her, and not the other way around.
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:40 am

Listening to Tenley talk with that edge of desperation in her voice makes me feel sorry for her. I just want to tell her, listen, Tenley, you are a beautiful and valuable person. You don't need a man, any man, to complete you. Move out of the Bach franchise orbit and life will get smoother. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:34 pm

At least JJ gave the rose to her instead of Jillian.  I was glad for that.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:41 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:At least JJ gave the rose to her instead of Jillian.  I was glad for that.
True. However, that's something that creeps me out about this show. Tenley had to do something fast to get JJ's rose. She had shown no interest in him up until that point and she knew time was running out to get that last available rose. She started sidling up to him, throwing her legs over him and kissing him in about 5 seconds flat. I'm sure Jillian did the same thing because she obviously wasn't interested in him either. It's like all self respect goes on the window just to get that coveted rose so they can stay to make out with someone else another day.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:03 pm

rkc1960 wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:At least JJ gave the rose to her instead of Jillian.  I was glad for that.
True. However, that's something that creeps me out about this show. Tenley had to do something fast to get JJ's rose. She had shown no interest in him up until that point and she knew time was running out to get that last available rose. She started sidling up to him, throwing her legs over him and kissing him in about 5 seconds flat. I'm sure Jillian did the same thing because she obviously wasn't interested in him either. It's like all self respect goes on the window just to get that coveted rose so they can stay to make out with someone else another day.
Yes, I think both the guys and girls do it.  I guess they kind of have to in the beginning if they want to stay on the show.  I think Ashley got saved because Jared would have given his rose to Clare if Mikey hadn't given her a rose.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:22 pm

I like Clare, but that whole thing with Jared who is 8 yrs. her junior is a little too Cougar Town for me. lol
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:04 pm

Lesallee wrote:Listening to Tenley talk with that edge of desperation in her voice makes me feel sorry for her. I just want to tell her, listen, Tenley, you are a beautiful and valuable person. You don't need a man, any man, to complete you. Move out of the Bach franchise orbit and life will get smoother. 
Desperate was what kept going through my mind last night with Tenley.  Her relationship and breakup with Kiptyn must have really taken a toll on her and her self assurance.  I felt kind of embarrassed for her.   Embarassed   I didn't watch Kaitlyn's season so I don't know anything about JJ but I sure didn't get a very good feeling about him ~ again maybe it was desperation on Tenley's part but he sure didn't attract me and I'm not talking about physical appearance.  Yuck
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:11 pm

Do you guys remember Kiptyn?  He wasn't very appealing.  She can do better.  I think Tenley was just being nice to JJ so she wouldn't have to leave the show.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:20 pm

SLA44 -- JJ is a bit strange.  He got extremely friendly with another contestant (Clint) on Kaitlyn's season and there was all sorts of gossip on whether the two were "more" than friends.  Kaitlyn sent Clint home when he really annoyed her rather early on, but JJ lasted a while longer before being sent home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:22 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Do you guys remember Kiptyn?  He wasn't very appealing.  She can do better.  I think Tenley was just being nice to JJ so she wouldn't have to leave the show.

I certainly do remember Kiptyn.  He was on Jillian Harris' season.  He treated Jillian very well and they had some of the more "normal" dates I've ever seen in this franchise.  I thought he was kind of cute, but after a while with Tenley you could see he was just stringing her along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:04 pm

rkc1960 wrote:I like Clare, but that whole thing with Jared who is 8 yrs. her junior is a little too Cougar Town for me. lol
ITA!!!!

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:07 pm

SLA44 wrote:Desperate was what kept going through my mind last night with Tenley.  Her relationship and breakup with Kiptyn must have really taken a toll on her and her self assurance.  I felt kind of embarrassed for her.   Embarassed   I didn't watch Kaitlyn's season so I don't know anything about JJ but I sure didn't get a very good feeling about him ~ again maybe it was desperation on Tenley's part but he sure didn't attract me and I'm not talking about physical appearance.  Yuck
Most of us didn't like JJ. I think his initials stand for Just Jerk.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummdrumm Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:29 pm

I say leave Tenley alone.  She is great.  Give her a break. She is pretty, sweet and has a great figure and no "baggage".  I never thought of her age until Ashley I called her an "older" woman and even then I didn't know her age.  Tenley is demure and classy.  They act like she's some old hag.  That was so mean and such an immature statement to make and Ashley say's it over and over.  So sick of Ashley I and her crying.  Tenley is youthful and she deserves love.  Why expect her to leave the franchise when she is part of it and all the available guys are handsome and successful too.  Ashley I is mean and she should watch herself because at the rate she is going...she's going to be one of these "older" women herself.  And for all we know, Tenley may have hooked up with adorable Ben H...from all the tabloids.

Watch the upcoming preview, Tenley seems to have made a connection with someone other than JJ on the show.  I saw the preview after the show and she seemed happy.  I'm so tired after work that I can't remember who it was.  It may not have worked out from seeing all the pictures of her hanging out with other Bachelors recently.  There are pictures on the internet of her hanging out in a group setting.  To be pretty and young and free - go for it Tenley.  Enjoy life.

Can't stand JJ.  He told Kaitlyn on a two-on-one date that he cheated on his wife.  He is a sleaze bucket and has a huge arrogant ego.  He is such a turn-off.  I'm glad Tenley told JJ that they should explore to see if they can make a connection.  It got her a rose and you can't fault her for that. 

I don't think Ashley I got a boob job but her boobs were bigger in that red dress she worn on the After Paradise show.  Maybe she had on a push-up bra.  Not sure if anyone of you noticed that.  By showing Ashley crying and making a fool of herself on every ABC Bach show she doesn't even notice that the ABC franchise is really using her as the token idiot.   They need someone to constantly make a fool of to keep the viewers watching and she does fine all by herself.   Crying

Hummdrumm

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:43 pm

Starz wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Desperate was what kept going through my mind last night with Tenley.  Her relationship and breakup with Kiptyn must have really taken a toll on her and her self assurance.  I felt kind of embarrassed for her.   Embarassed   I didn't watch Kaitlyn's season so I don't know anything about JJ but I sure didn't get a very good feeling about him ~ again maybe it was desperation on Tenley's part but he sure didn't attract me and I'm not talking about physical appearance.  Yuck
Most of us didn't like JJ. I think his initials stand for Just Jerk.
Laughing Another good one Starz.   LOL
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:54 pm

Thanks 
Now I think JJ stands for Justa Jerk! Even better.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:58 pm

newto wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:Do you guys remember Kiptyn?  He wasn't very appealing.  She can do better.  I think Tenley was just being nice to JJ so she wouldn't have to leave the show.

I certainly do remember Kiptyn.  He was on Jillian Harris' season.  He treated Jillian very well and they had some of the more "normal" dates I've ever seen in this franchise.  I thought he was kind of cute, but after a while with Tenley you could see he was just stringing her along.
I got Kiptyn mixed up with Kasey.  I thought Tenley went out with Kasey for a while.  I know Vienna went out with him.  Well, okay, now I feel bad that she lost Kiptyn.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:29 pm

Glitters, I believe Tenley did date Kasey Stewart after her first break up with Kiptyn.  Kasey was one of Desiree's bachelors.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:23 am

USN wrote:Glitters, I believe Tenley did date Kasey Stewart after her first break up with Kiptyn.  Kasey was one of Desiree's bachelors.

You mean Kasey Kahl?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top