Tenley Question

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Question - Page 3 Empty Re: Tenley Question

Post by idoiwill Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:20 am

Glittersisgld wrote:Would you think that Sharon Stone supposedly has a high IQ?  It isn't always that apparent when people are so intelligent.  Some people are just better at sounding smart.
I met a guy that directed her in a movie, and she gave him a reading list of books to show how smart she was.  The guy was English and was far from impressed with her.  But my guess is that she is smart.  A lot of actors and actresses are very smart, just not intellectual.

idoiwill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:33 am

A person can be extremely intelligent and still have emotional issues.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:03 am

Newto - Absolutely agree!  My point was I haven't watched any non BIP shows that others say show her in a much more intelligent light.  It's tough for me to comprehend as all I have seen is the emotional meltdowns every two seconds and obsession with diva behavior!  But its possible she is very smart and also very emotional.  There have only been a few contestants that I thought right away that they seemed very intelligent.  (Of course could be editing).

Yes I know a lot of people that can barely spell, and probably never read if they don't have to, but are exceedingly clever - intellectual and clever are very different.

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by grandmamaof7 Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:50 am

I'm over Ashley I. Unless her manager is paying ABC big bucks to have her featured, I just don't get all the attention on her. Carly & Kirk, Jade and Tanner, and Ashley S. and Dan were much more interesting to me. I would have loved to see more of their stories than anything about Ashley I. Ick!
As for the age thing...my mom was 8 years older than my dad. She aged way better than he did and she lived 30 years longer than he did.

grandmamaof7

http://sunrisemon@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:33 am

grandmamaof7 wrote:I'm over Ashley I. Unless her manager is paying ABC big bucks to have her featured, I just don't get all the attention on her. Carly & Kirk, Jade and Tanner, and Ashley S. and Dan were much more interesting to me. I would have loved to see more of their stories than anything about Ashley I. Ick!  
I agree.  I'm actually tired of seeing her cry all the time.  I am hoping she will feel better and not cry so much now that her sister has left and won't be bringing her down.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:35 am

She was crying too much last night but she was good on the After Paradise show last week.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:38 am

Yes, she was much better on the After the Paradise show.  I'm looking forward to seeing it again tonight.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top