I think I know why Tenley likes Josh

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I think I know why Tenley likes Josh Empty I think I know why Tenley likes Josh

Post by lb0114 Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:51 pm

If you look at him from a distance or from the side, he looks similar to Kiptyn, IMO.

lb0114

Back to top Go down

I think I know why Tenley likes Josh Empty Re: I think I know why Tenley likes Josh

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:58 pm

lb0114 wrote:If you look at him from a distance or from the side, he looks similar to Kiptyn, IMO.
I am going to have to find this Kiptyn, because I truly don't recall him or what season he was on.

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

I think I know why Tenley likes Josh Empty Re: I think I know why Tenley likes Josh

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:20 pm

1MilitaryWifey wrote:
lb0114 wrote:If you look at him from a distance or from the side, he looks similar to Kiptyn, IMO.
I am going to have to find this Kiptyn, because I truly don't recall him or what season he was on.

Kiptyn is Kiptyn Locke.  He was on Jillian Harris' season and was F2. Kiptyn and Tenley met on Bachelor Pad.  They  had a 5 year relationship and broke up twice.   After the final break-up he fathered a child with another woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:30 pm

newto wrote:
1MilitaryWifey wrote:

Kiptyn is Kiptyn Locke.  He was on Jillian Harris' season and was F2. Kiptyn and Tenley met on Bachelor Pad.  They  had a 5 year relationship and broke up twice.   After the final break-up he fathered a child with another woman.
Thanks  newton.  I just don't remember him at all.  I will have to look him up.  I do remember that I wasn't that fond of Jillian.  I do remember the info about the dirty pig fathering a child with another woman while still leading Tenley on.  Tenley ticked me off when she told C.H. (I can't believe that BOZO is going to host "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire"!  ANYONE ELSE, but him!) she had met the baby & the baby's mother and all the goodie words she followed with......BLAH, BLAH, YEAH, YEAH.  This was yet another GAG-ABLE moment!

Some of my 'remembered' favorites were Emily, well, until she she gave her final rose.  I was shocked by her choice as I was in Katylyn's (sp) case.  I thought sure she was going to give the rose to Nick.  The opera singer on Juan Pablo's season.  He loved her, but she stunted his growth.  I didn't think I would like her, but ended up giving her much respect.  The broken heart that she gave Juan with her elegant exit was "PRICELESS".  And the one who appeared on the same season that was first runner up.  I am having a brain freeze, because I can't remember her name either.  She was always so consoling when it came to the other females' hurt feelings.  She had the BIGGEST heart.  I really liked her.  Since she had a son & Juan had a daughter I thought it would be a "Perfect Match".  Unfortunately he picked a settling dummy.  We see how far that went & how long that lasted, didn't we?  Beating a dead horse  She is happily married now and I am so happy for her.

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:33 pm

P.S. newton & lb0114, I just located this.  You both probably have already seen this.  lb0114, I don't think this Kip person looks anything like Josh.   Neither far away OR close up.  http://celebritybabies.people.com/2015/08/21/kiptyn-locke-son-koltyn-fatherhood-photos/

BTW, I still don't remember him.  PLUS he isn't that attractive to me so I understand why he doesn't ring a bell. LOL!

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:52 am

Kiptyn's baby was born 13 months after he and Tenley broke up.  It would appear Tenley is "over" him; however, I do find it rather odd that she has met the mother and the baby.  Chacun a son gout, as the French say.

Clare Crawley was runner-up on JP's season.  The woman with the child got eliminated at F4.  Her name is Renee, and she was the one with the son.  Yes, she is now happily married and has had another child.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:32 am

Joshua has the appearance of lumberjack, a manly man. (lol)  I can see the initial attraction but not a lot in the way of personality.  They haven't actually shown much of him, except to exploit the "molly" conversation.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top