Kiptyn new girlfriend delivers a baby 13 months after he breaks up with Tenley?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiptyn new girlfriend delivers a baby 13 months after he breaks up with Tenley?! Empty Kiptyn new girlfriend delivers a baby 13 months after he breaks up with Tenley?!

Post by Grammarianna Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:08 pm

According to Reality Steve, Tenley and Kiptyn broke up in June 2014 and Kiptyn's new girlfriend has a baby 13 months later.  

It takes 9 months for the baby to bake in the oven.

So he started dating someone new and, barely 4 months later, they have a baby together?

That's Bach speed!
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn new girlfriend delivers a baby 13 months after he breaks up with Tenley?! Empty Re: Kiptyn new girlfriend delivers a baby 13 months after he breaks up with Tenley?!

Post by Buckeye Belle Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:11 pm

So I guess that broken heart thing only applies when the breakup occurs on the show?

Power User

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn new girlfriend delivers a baby 13 months after he breaks up with Tenley?! Empty Re: Kiptyn new girlfriend delivers a baby 13 months after he breaks up with Tenley?!

Post by Grammarianna Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:55 pm

Yeah, I guess the show is kicking itself for having missed all that real drama.

Not sure how much Tenley talked about it on tonight's episode of BIP, since I haven't watched it yet.

What's next?  The producers substitute contestants' birth control pills for sugar pills, so that there is... wait for it... The. Most. Dramatic. Pregnancy. Ever. ?
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:35 am

Grammarianna wrote:According to Reality Steve, Tenley and Kiptyn broke up in June 2014 and Kiptyn's new girlfriend has a baby 13 months later.  

So he started dating someone new and, barely 4 months later, they have a baby together?

That's Bach speed!
That's amazing Bach speed!!
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:37 am

JMHO but I don't think Kiptyn ever entertained any serious thoughts of marrying Tenley.  I think he strung her along all that time, and that she initiated the last time they got back together.  Either she woke up and broke up with him, or he tired of her and called it off.  I suspect it is the latter.

She did make reference to his "new girlfriend" or something like that on the show last night.  Baby or not, I don't think he will marry this girl either.  I think he is single for life and unable to make a commitment other than in the physical sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by singinintherain Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:43 pm

I always got the sense that Kiptyn's feelings toward Tenley were genuine. It's my understanding that through the years, they spent a great deal of 'real' time together, as well with her family. (Lots of vacations, holiday gatherings and visits in-between.) This didn't appear to be the the case very often, if at all... with members of Kiptyn's family. 

Aside from Tenley's facial features being a bit softer, and her overall bone structure smaller; I can see a resemblance to Tenley and the Mother of Kiptyn's son.  (He is a handsome one!)

Additionally; I think that although she does remain somewhat active within the Bachelor Nation community; there have been little personal or romantic relationships a long the way. (I can still see Ben H. as the next Bachelor), and although she does have a few years on him??)  Hey!  ~

Who knows what just might be around the corner?     

singinintherain
singinintherain

Back to top Go down

Post by sdreindeer Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:52 am

Grammarianna wrote:According to Reality Steve, Tenley and Kiptyn broke up in June 2014 and Kiptyn's new girlfriend has a baby 13 months later.  

That's Bach speed!
Tenley said in her intro of BIP that Kiptyn had met this woman about the same time that they got together; which would mean he knew the woman for almost five years.  Maybe one of the reasons Tenley and Kiptyn were off and on all that time.
sdreindeer
sdreindeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top