So is Billy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So is Billy

Post by 431902j on Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:22 pm

going to change into Steve while he is in the hospital?
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: So is Billy

Post by FLPeaches on Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:06 pm

431902j wrote:going to change into Steve while he is in the hospital?
honestly, I really love Billy's version of Jason.
but I guess we'll all know soon enough.
Cool
and there probably isn't a snowball's chance,
but I was sort of hoping SBu would somehow end up being Amy's ex-military brother, Chet.
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Crazy Idea - Jason is a Twin!

Post by Freda3000 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:17 pm

OK, here goes.    Long ago when Jason Q was born there was really a twin boy who was taken away by the evil Cassadine's  for some plot they had hatched....  they manipulated his mind to suit their own needs.  But when they wanted to set their plot in motion, they put him in place of the "real" Jason....   who has now escaped and is on HIS way back to Port Chuckles.  

As far as I know Billy Miller is staying with the show and with Steve Burton coming on... this is the best I can come up with.   The thing they will have to explain, (Or totally ignore) is why Jason II passed his DNA test - at least as I remember he did.

Of course, the other possibility is that someone at GH is on the Cassadine payroll and fixed the test.

Ah, "what tangled webs we weave when first we practice to deceive"    (Sir Walter Scott in his epic poem, Marmion.) (not, as I thought, Shakespeare!)

Is it Friday yet?

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:23 pm

I kind of have a feeling Franco is the one with the twin and SB is going to be him.  

The painting of Franco's "imaginary friend" and what Jake said about it is what led me to this theory.
Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:05 pm

I think its Franco too - they didnt do that whole story of the imaginary friend for nothing ... way more likely than coming back as Jason again.
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:44 am

but,but,but......Jason was Alan and Susan's child
Franco was Heather and Scotty's child (?)
And evil Franco was Jason's twin (?) and pretended
to rape Sam and sent baby gifts to Josslyn and
Jason shot evil Franco 27 times and set him on fire.
And James Franco went on to become a movie star.
Good Franco who had been Todd came along after
Jason was 'dead'  and was involved with Carly and
Nina(while she was crazy) but he had a brain tumor
that was removed  so he could be involved with Lix
who is the mother of Jason's  firstborn son  and  become
Good Franco.
So why are they bringing  back  old crap???????
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:35 am

431902j wrote:
but,but,but......Jason was Alan and Susan's child
Franco was Heather and Scotty's child (?)
And evil Franco was Jason's twin (?) and pretended
to rape Sam and sent baby gifts to Josslyn and
Jason shot evil Franco 27 times and set him on fire.
And James Franco went on to become a movie star.
Good Franco who had been Todd came along after
Jason was 'dead'  and was involved with Carly and
Nina(while she was crazy) but he had a brain tumor
that was removed  so he could be involved with Lix
who is the mother of Jason's  firstborn son  and  become
Good Franco.

So why are they bringing back old crap???????
  I completely agree   one thousand percent,,,,,
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:18 am

It's even more bizarre.

Franco was proven to be a match for Danny but he couldn't donate because he just had brain surgery.
Then he was changed to no longer be a Quartermaine, but the blood test wasn't explained.

Now BM was proven to be a match for Danny. He supposedly is still a Quartermaine.

We'll have to see what happens, but this inconsistent writing makes the storylines a bit of a joke.
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:45 am

I'm going with the Franco connection as well, I remember when he was the evil Franco he was obsessed with Jason so I can see a tie in somewhere their whether it makes sense or not Duh
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny on Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:25 pm

It is all very intriguing.  That is part of what I love about Soaps, trying to figure it all out.

I just hope this will give Roger Howarth more material to work with in his portrayal of Franco.   I love RH, but Franco thus far has not been that interesting. It was when James Franco had the role but they tried to change the character to normalize him a bit. Now he is kind of boring.  So I hope this connection with this twin (Steve Burton) will bring a better storyline for RH.

I just remembered that Franco (James Franco version) had a sexual relationship with Maxie. Shocked  I don't think RH has had any scenes with Maxie but that would be awkward.
Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:10 pm

FLPeaches wrote:
431902j wrote:going to change into Steve while he is in the hospital?
honestly, I really love Billy's version of Jason.
but I guess we'll all know soon enough.
Cool
and there probably isn't a snowball's chance,
but I was sort of hoping SBu would somehow end up being Amy's ex-military brother, Chet.
Sunny wrote:  I kind of have a feeling Franco is the one with the twin and SB is going to be him.  The painting of Franco's "imaginary friend" and what Jake said about it is what led me to this theory. 
 well i thought a few days ago and especially when Franco looked at the picture of him and the other boy, that this would make more sense that SB would be this other boy!  I definitely "Do Not Want Billy Miller\Jason to be replaced! NO WAY!"   I really am so pleased with Billy's version of Jason, and so want it to stay that way!!!  There is almost a normalcy about Sam and Jason's marriage and relationship, and I don't want that all to go down the drain, and TPTB and the FV guy to throw them to the dogs, by splitting them up!  As Sam said today, she lost him twice, and I can't believe they would just throw this away, because they want SB back!!!  It's NOT a good ENOUGH REASON!  I am really ticked at this S L.  And I also don't care that SB is coming back, was very disappointed when he left in the first place, but thought he did it for his family's sake.  Now I don't believe it cause he's OK with traveling to come back to Calif. for GH.  Guess he feels with the emmy under his belt, he can write his own ticket, and RV's a moron to play into it!  The same with bringing that horrible Ava on, bragging about winning this actress for GH.  She should have stayed where she was!  Now they'll redeem her, the horrible things she did, and put her with Griffin!  Today I wanted to either puke or beat the TV when she ranted and raved to Griffin!  Who the heck does that cougar think she is, so hard up since her days with Morgan, that she takes compassion for - passion!  give me a break! I've despised her since she shot Connie! She's no good from the heart! Then I quote someone concerning Morgan: "Ava switched Morgan's bipolar meds for placebos. This action led to the downfall of Morgan, and set up this horrific chain of events. None of these things that led up to his death would have happened if his medications had been working."  Well I agree with that assessment 100%.  Who needed her to come to the show, and now she's supposed to be this pathetic "poor" soul who caught a bad break by becoming disfigured in the fire - she started, and wanted to kill Carly and Sonny - so again that horrible person got somewhat of what she deserves, but my opinion, not enough!  she should be in prison for Connie's death, and the cause of Morgan's demise!  To spin this Story any other way, is a travisty and a lie and twisting this to put her on top!  
I'd only be happy again if they put SB as Franco's twin, and second, to send Ava to jail.  With Griffin, no, puke's vill.   

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:12 pm

and 1 more thing!!!   what's with NOT seeing Jason's FACE, these past 2 days???  all we see is a hand, and part of a chest, but no face!!  what's up with that?  

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

GH Senior wrote:and 1 more thing!!!   what's with NOT seeing Jason's FACE, these past 2 days???  all we see is a hand, and part of a chest, but no face!!  what's up with that?  

I was wondering the same thing......are we going to see SB face in that bed instead of BM?  Honestly that will tick me off!!!! Hissy fit
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:55 pm

Jake showed Franco a picture of the old (SB) Jason from
Monica's picture box.  I wish this time Franco could be
the 'good' twin. And not named Franco Baldwin....which I guess suited some writers back years ago to explain why he wasn't  a Quartermaine and so Heather could be
his mother.
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:37 pm

Sunny wrote:I kind of have a feeling Franco is the one with the twin and SB is going to be him.  

The painting of Franco's "imaginary friend" and what Jake said about it is what led me to this theory.
I'm so hoping this is true Sunny!  To me this would make more sense (if this is at all possible  with GH) to be the Franco connection and NO WAY Jason (who I want to stay as Billy M.), and thereby use a few of the characters already on GH, making appearances, to answer Franco's questions and 'add' a plausible reason for Steve's return!  Not that i want him back by any means, so i think TPTB are just trying to add some spice to the show!  To me, all they're doing is causing confusion and 'changing the history'  of GH! 
But, if they go with this, there will be an awful lot of explaining to be done, for him (SB) having the face of Jason BEFORE the disappearance!  They could somehow say, they copied his face from the twin who was either in hiding or elsewhere!  I like my theory, hope it bodes well with them! Thinking  

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:21 pm

I like trying to figure it out.  Who knows what the writers have in mind. Question

I figure it is their story to tell.  I just hope it's good.   Popcorn
Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum