Bachelorette 11 - Finale

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 11 - Finale - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 11 - Finale

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:31 pm

USN wrote:rkc1960 said.... Nick is not the first one and he won't be the last. Nick knew full well going into this what could happen and he made that choice. Did he really go into this thinking it was in the bag? If he did then that was his mistake. I think if he really wants to get married and it isn't all talk then he needs to stick with someone outside of this franchise. Just my thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't have any sympathy for Nick,  He knew going into both seasons how the show works.  He even said in one of the PI's on Andi's season that he studied the previous seasons.  I think Nick is manipulative, and knows how to play the sympathy card.  He's seen it work on previous seasons.  My guess is he is trying to be the next Bachelor. 
Thumbs up!   I so agree with you USN and if Nick is the next Bachelor he won't be showing up on my TV screen.  Yuck
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:39 pm

SLA44 wrote:
USN wrote:
I don't have any sympathy for Nick,  He knew going into both seasons how the show works.  He even said in one of the PI's on Andi's season that he studied the previous seasons.  I think Nick is manipulative, and knows how to play the sympathy card.  He's seen it work on previous seasons.  My guess is he is trying to be the next Bachelor. 
Thumbs up!   I so agree with you USN and if Nick is the next Bachelor he won't be showing up on my TV screen.  Yuck

He sure would on mine.  That would be an absolutely fascinating train wreck of a season!
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:44 pm

WidderWoman4 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
USN wrote:

He sure would on mine.  That would be an absolutely fascinating train wreck of a season!
LOL Yep it would probably be a train wreck okay but one that I could live without.  Didn't watch JP's season either and was glad I chose not to watch it.  Before JP I had never missed one season -  now I have missed two and maybe there will be a third  Confused who knows.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:48 pm

SLA44 wrote:
USN wrote:rkc1960 said.... Nick is not the first one and he won't be the last. Nick knew full well going into this what could happen and he made that choice. Did he really go into this thinking it was in the bag? If he did then that was his mistake. I think if he really wants to get married and it isn't all talk then he needs to stick with someone outside of this franchise. Just my thoughts.

He won't be showing up on my TV screen either, SLA.  I could barely get through his scenes in this season. Pull hair
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:51 pm

Buckeye Belle wrote:But but but but but can't you love someone enough to have sex even if you love someone else more?  Can't you love someone and have sex with him/her to see if they grab the checkered flag even it they're a car length behind the other guy on the last lap?  You know . . . those test drives can be pretty suspenseful.  (Someone could even crash and burn.)

BTW, the fisherman was Byron.  But not Lord Byron.  Smile
I total agree with you Belle.

And not always does love have anything to do with "it". To paraphrase Tina Turner.

I remember waaaaay back in the beginnings of the Bachelor and Ette, that it was made very clear that the Lead was never allowed to state their feelings to contestants until FRC. They probably did off camera but we never saw it. Even recently like Chris S and JP didn't. Kaitlyn is the first lead that I ever saw "sharing" I love you (with half the men) or other declarations with anybody.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:55 pm

WidderWoman4 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
USN wrote:

LOL!!  This is one train wreck that I would not be rubber necking.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifes_too_short Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:01 pm

I agree with both here.. also I need to get this off my chest..

Someone posted just after the MTA on the ABC board..  a tweet by Slick something about Kaitlyn and having sex.. I wish I had twitter so I could find it or copied and saved it.. but I'm not signing up just for that.. lol.. anyway.. some posters went on saying it was a very nice tweet he did.. but in my eyes.. It read  exactly like a PERSONAL stroke to his already inflated diluted ego.. HE’S A SLEAZE…
Lifes_too_short
Lifes_too_short

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:23 pm

USN wrote:
WidderWoman4 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
USN wrote:

LOL!!  This is one train wreck that I would not be rubber necking.

I'm going to watch the Republican debates, too.  Scratch
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:26 pm

WidderWoman4 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
USN wrote:

I'm with you, WW4; I'd watch a Nick as lead Bach season with relish. Not out of any adoration of Nick but oh man, the over the top melodrama would be soooo entertaining. All I require from the show is entertainment; I'm not looking for anything else.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:27 pm

WidderWoman4 wrote:I'm going to watch the Republican debates, too.  Scratch
LOL - ME TOO!  I can't wait. They will be great entertainment for sure. Especially The Donald.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:29 pm

Yep! I would watch Nick as Bach, aussi. I doubt if he would ever be asked. That train has left the station.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye Belle Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:39 pm

WidderWoman4 wrote:

Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant  Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant
Oh . . . so many elephants in the room . . . so little time.

Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:48 pm

Buckeye Belle wrote:
WidderWoman4 wrote:

Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant  Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant
You're one elephant short Belle. Another one joined the circus this morning. Funny post
Starz
Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye Belle Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:56 pm

Starz wrote:
Buckeye Belle wrote:
WidderWoman4 wrote:

You're one elephant short Belle. Another one joined the circus this morning. Funny post
Thanks for the trunks up, Starz!  So now if I want to diss some silly bachperson, I can say he or she is one elephant short of a Republican bandwagon?

Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:19 pm

Buckeye Belle wrote:
Starz wrote:
Buckeye Belle wrote:
WidderWoman4 wrote:

Thanks for the trunks up, Starz!  So now if I want to diss some silly bachperson, I can say he or she is one elephant short of a Republican bandwagon?

.....Or one a** short of a Democratic bandwagon.  Oops, that's suppose to be donkey.Very Happy

Last edited by USN on Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:21 pm

Buckeye Belle wrote:Thanks for the trunks up, Starz!  So now if I want to diss some silly bachperson, I can say he or she is one elephant short of a Republican bandwagon?
Yes, you certainly can Ms Belle. High five

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:56 pm

Lesallee wrote:
WidderWoman4 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
USN wrote:

I'm with you, WW4; I'd watch a Nick as lead Bach season with relish. Not out of any adoration of Nick but oh man, the over the top melodrama would be soooo entertaining. All I require from the show is entertainment; I'm not looking for anything else.
Nick definitely likes getting all touchy, feely with his conquests. Do you think he would break the record and be the first Bachelor to sleep with all 25 women?  Giggle
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:04 pm

rkc1960 wrote:Nick definitely likes getting all touchy, feely with his conquests. Do you think he would break the record and be the first Bachelor to sleep with all 25 women?  Giggle

Instead of group dates, he could have grope dates.  Bachelorette 11 - Finale - Page 12 4_1_61
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:13 pm

WidderWoman4 wrote:
rkc1960 wrote:Nick definitely likes getting all touchy, feely with his conquests. Do you think he would break the record and be the first Bachelor to sleep with all 25 women?  Giggle

Instead of group dates, he could have grope dates.  Bachelorette 11 - Finale - Page 12 4_1_61
Snicker, snicker.
Starz
Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:14 pm

WidderWoman4 wrote:

But wouldn't it look like a rerun?  He'll sleep with the women and then, they'll dump him.  He might be good at seduction, but apparently something comes up short in the bedroom.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:24 pm

singlyme wrote:
But wouldn't it look like a rerun?  He'll sleep with the women and then, they'll dump him.  He might be good at seduction, but apparently something comes up short in the bedroom.

Heh heh heh... nice one.  Smile
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:28 pm

singlyme wrote:
Not necessarily, Kaitlyn had 3 helpings- that we know of - possibly more.
Starz
Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:57 pm

I seriously doubt TPTB are going to even ask Nick to be Bachelor.  If Ben H. gets involved with Tenley seriously and turns it down, I think the next in line, so to speak, is Ben Z.  I liked Ben Z. and think he would have a good season.

However, I think the person who really deserves the chance to find love is Jared.  However, I don't think TPTB would consider him.   JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJGray5 Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:12 pm

Roses are red Bachelors are Blue. Sadly Jarrod is doing BIP Eww.
I could handle a season of Ben Z....

I will be reading about the debates. Elephant  
LadyJGray5
LadyJGray5

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:37 pm

newto the boards wrote:I seriously doubt TPTB are going to even ask Nick to be Bachelor.  If Ben H. gets involved with Tenley seriously and turns it down, I think the next in line, so to speak, is Ben Z.  I liked Ben Z. and think he would have a good season.

However, I think the person who really deserves the chance to find love is Jared.  However, I don't think TPTB would consider him.   JMHO.
I agree 100%.
Starz
Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top