Bachelorette 11 - Finale

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 11 - Finale - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 11 - Finale

Post by XxCanadiangirlXx Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:50 pm

Ughwhatname wrote:I wonder what the motivation was to fly out Nick's family to the AFRC taping?  There had to be something in it for the producers, but I can't figure out what it might be.
I was wondering the same thing as to why his family was in the audience, how awkward is it for them and everyone to watch everything that went down. Here you are watching your son heart broken or watch his breakup and then watch Kaitlyn and Shawn so excited about their love for each other. I don't think i have ever seen the family of the person who doesn't get picked in the audience before, hey maybe they are in the dressing room but not the audience. I thought the whole time that they were going to talk about their opinion and how heart Nick is or something.I guess they were there to stand by Nick and support him after getting the axe for the second time in a row, but who knows really.  At the end of the show everyone got up to congratulate Kaitlyn and Shawn and it looks like Nick's family was going to do the same. I mean that's nice if they went to congratulate the two but still it's a little weird.

XxCanadiangirlXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifes_too_short Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:36 pm

Regina Phalange wrote:I love Shawn and Kaitlyn together!  I think I'm in the minority.  Doesn't matter though, I'm usually wrong about these things.  I swore Chris and Whitney would make it.  LOL!

My first post here and I'm happy to say....

I really really really liked the ending..  Kaitlyn and Shawn look so happy.. I hope it works out for them.. Now on the other hand.. Slick looked like he wanted to hit something.. you could clearly see his anger the way he was tensing up his jaw..   Sorry.. but it made me laugh..   Laughing   I'm one happy  happy viewer..
Lifes_too_short
Lifes_too_short

Back to top Go down

Post by slacknatwork Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:05 pm

ksvwir12 wrote:
DebTavares wrote:I don't get it.  Why did Nick throw the ring that was on his finger?

It was the Neil Lane ring he picked for Kaitlyn.

the ring he pulled off his finger was one that he and Kaitlyn had gotten in Ireland. They both had one. Good luck charm or something.
slacknatwork
slacknatwork

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifes_too_short Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:12 pm

slacknatwork wrote:
the ring he pulled off his finger was one that he and Kaitlyn had gotten in Ireland. They both had one. Good luck charm or something.

That makes sense..
Lifes_too_short
Lifes_too_short

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:43 pm

Hey, Life's, welcome!  It's nice to see you here!
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifes_too_short Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:01 pm

Thanks WW..  I looked in yesterday after reading the post on ABC..  saw your name.. When I saw that the ABC board is no more.. figured I'd try this place out.. good to see you.. not sure I would have joined if I didn't see your name.. lol
Lifes_too_short
Lifes_too_short

Back to top Go down

Post by oaker55 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:08 pm

chelleb70 wrote:I think Nick acted like a petulant child.  Not as bad as with Andi but still not with the class that Jared or Ben H. have.  I think his family at the show was odd and having his little sister there was in bad taste.  He's more interested in the air time than he is love.  I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up again for the next 'ette!
I was wondering if I was the only one who thought he was more interested in air time.  He seemed to take over the ATFR show.
oaker55
oaker55

Back to top Go down

Post by ksvwir12 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:30 pm

oaker55 wrote:
chelleb70 wrote:I think Nick acted like a petulant child.  Not as bad as with Andi but still not with the class that Jared or Ben H. have.  I think his family at the show was odd and having his little sister there was in bad taste.  He's more interested in the air time than he is love.  I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up again for the next 'ette!
I was wondering if I was the only one who thought he was more interested in air time.  He seemed to take over the ATFR show.
No, chelleb you aren't the only one thinking he was more interested in fame.  During this season he said his feelings for Kaitlyn were much stronger than when he was with Andi.  Yet he seemed more angry and embarrassed at being rejected than hurt. 

I can understand ABC and the family wanting to be there last night for support.  However, the way it was done was awkward and inappropriate in my view.  Having them sit in the front row watching Kaitlyn and Shawn's obvious love and joy was weird.  Bringing Bella and other siblings just didn't make sense.....why not have them backstage to offer support after he left the stage.

ksvwir12

Back to top Go down

Post by oaker55 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:46 pm

Lifes_too_short wrote:Thanks WW..  I looked in yesterday after reading the post on ABC..  saw your name.. When I saw that the ABC board is no more.. figured I'd try this place out.. good to see you.. not sure I would have joined if I didn't see your name.. lol
Hey, I like your pup.  Very appropriate picture with it being under the covers like that.  We have a long haired dachshund that was my mom's dog.  He's really has become my little buddy over the last year.  Probably the best thing my mom ever gave me.  They do have a personality like no other dog.  Our other dog, the one in my avatar, is a Belgium Malinois.  She is my daughter's dog but she can't really take care of it while she's in the Navy so we have it.  If you've seen the movie Max, you may understand when I say that they are great dogs but not really great pets.  They are definitely one person dogs and very protective.  Because of my knee, my wife doesn't let me walk her for fear that she will pull me down.  I have no worries when my wife take her out for a walk.  There isn't anybody going to mess with her with that dog around.  They don't call them "maligators" for nothing!  That crazy dog has chewed her way out of two steel kennels.
oaker55
oaker55

Back to top Go down

Post by barton2020 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:48 pm

WidderWoman4 wrote:Hey, Life's, welcome!  It's nice to see you here!
WW....what a beautiful dog...so regal he (she) is.... WOW!

Barton

barton2020

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:55 pm

Thanks, Barton!  The Empress Kudo is definitely a "she."
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Lifes_too_short wrote:Thanks WW..  I looked in yesterday after reading the post on ABC..  saw your name.. When I saw that the ABC board is no more.. figured I'd try this place out.. good to see you.. not sure I would have joined if I didn't see your name.. lol

Wow, Lifes, now I'm blushing!  Thank you!
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifes_too_short Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:57 pm

oaker55 wrote:
Hey, I like your pup.  Very appropriate picture with it being under the covers like that.  We have a long haired dachshund that was my mom's dog.  He's really has become my little buddy over the last year.  Probably the best thing my mom ever gave me.  They do have a personality like no other dog.  Our other dog, the one in my avatar, is a Belgium Malinois.  She is my daughter's dog but she can't really take care of it while she's in the Navy so we have it.  If you've seen the movie Max, you may understand when I say that they are great dogs but not really great pets.  They are definitely one person dogs and very protective.  Because of my knee, my wife doesn't let me walk her for fear that she will pull me down.  I have no worries when my wife take her out for a walk.  There isn't anybody going to mess with her with that dog around.  They don't call them "maligators" for nothing!  That crazy dog has chewed her way out of two steel kennels.

Wow that is crazy..  Beautiful dog though..

Yes my baby sleeps with me.. Would have it no other way..  I had three at one time.. didn't leave much room on the bed..
Lifes_too_short
Lifes_too_short

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifes_too_short Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:02 pm

WidderWoman4 wrote:

Wow, Lifes, now I'm blushing!  Thank you!

Didn't mean to embarrass you.. but true..  lol
Lifes_too_short
Lifes_too_short

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:21 am

https://youtu.be/xp8b5J-B6IY

Funny video....
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:47 pm

Thanks Rkc, that was pretty funny.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:20 pm

Here is the video that rkc referenced:

Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn B Take Jimmy's Bachelorette Pledge
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by frauzee6 Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:22 pm

barton2020 wrote:I think Nick was entitled to be somewhat upset with Kaitlyn and probably with the gang behind the scenes.  If a woman on the show got to the point of having the guy get physical with her and then told her he loved her several times, have a ring picked out and face him at the FRC I would imagine her being hurt, scorned and a tad angry.

It was different to me with Jared and Ben H. because there was not deep feelings projected on them that they were loved and the only one as time went on.
Barton...you must remember a long while ago when Mary and Brian ("?) the fisherman, were at the final and the blond lady from TX who was the F2 rose up in all her anger and called him out for all the above reasons.  I'm thinking, perhaps, she was the only one.  Do you recall?Crying

frauzee6

Back to top Go down

Post by barton2020 Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:06 pm

frauzee6 wrote:
barton2020 wrote:I think Nick was entitled to be somewhat upset with Kaitlyn and probably with the gang behind the scenes.  If a woman on the show got to the point of having the guy get physical with her and then told her he loved her several times, have a ring picked out and face him at the FRC I would imagine her being hurt, scorned and a tad angry.

It was different to me with Jared and Ben H. because there was not deep feelings projected on them that they were loved and the only one as time went on.
Barton...you must remember a long while ago when Mary and Brian ("?) the fisherman, were at the final and the blond lady from TX who was the F2 rose up in all her anger and called him out for all the above reasons.  I'm thinking, perhaps, she was the only one.  Do you recall?Crying

frauzee.....I have been around since day one of this show but do not remember the final 2 person on Brian's season.  If he told her he loved her then that to me is devastating in the end especially if there was a physical encounter along with that.

Man or woman that is hurtful and hopefully the leads from here on out  don't tell people they love them and get physical unless they will pick them in the end.

barton2020

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:22 pm

barton2020 wrote:
frauzee6 wrote:

frauzee.....I have been around since day one of this show but do not remember the final 2 person on Brian's season.  If he told her he loved her then that to me is devastating in the end especially if there was a physical encounter along with that.

Man or woman that is hurtful and hopefully the leads from here on out  don't tell people they love them and get physical unless they will pick them in the end.
I don't think it's right for the lead to be telling anyone that they love them, they are the one, etc, until the proposal.  That's why Brad's fat was in the fire, after his season; he led DeAnna to believe he was choosing her.  Who's to blame for the lack of consideration towards the contestants: the producers, or the leads who can control themselves, or won't put their foot down, and say enough?
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye Belle Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:25 pm

barton2020 wrote:
frauzee6 wrote:

But but but but but can't you love someone enough to have sex even if you love someone else more?  Can't you love someone and have sex with him/her to see if they grab the checkered flag even it they're a car length behind the other guy on the last lap?  You know . . . those test drives can be pretty suspenseful.  (Someone could even crash and burn.)

BTW, the fisherman was Byron.  But not Lord Byron.  Smile

Last edited by Buckeye Belle on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:47 pm

Buckeye Belle wrote:
But but but but but can't you love someone enough to have sex even if you love someone else more?  Can't you love someone and have sex with him/her to see if they grab the checkered flag even it they're a car length behind the other guy on the last lap?  You know . . . those test drives can be pretty suspense filled.  (Someone could even crash and burn.)

I could certainly love Reid enough.
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye Belle Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:58 pm

WidderWoman4 wrote:
Buckeye Belle wrote:
But but but but but can't you love someone enough to have sex even if you love someone else more?  Can't you love someone and have sex with him/her to see if they grab the checkered flag even it they're a car length behind the other guy on the last lap?  You know . . . those test drives can be pretty suspense filled.  (Someone could even crash and burn.)

I could certainly love Reid enough.
Yeah, in life one might come across someone who has that effect.  How often does that happen?  It's the stuff of a much better story than the bach soap writers can come up with.

Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:01 pm

USN wrote:
barton2020 wrote:
frauzee6 wrote:

I don't think it's right for the lead to be telling anyone that they love them, they are the one, etc, until the proposal.  That's why Brad's fat was in the fire, after his season; he led DeAnna to believe he was choosing her.  Who's to blame for the lack of consideration towards the contestants: the producers, or the leads who can control themselves, or won't put their foot down, and say enough?
This is the question that I think a lot of us always wonder. Numerous previous contestants have stated that the producers manipulate what goes on. The new show UnReal whose executive producer is formerly of the Bachelor/ette franchise shows much manipulation going on...after all, they have a show to put on and they want to make it as dramatic as possible. 

Yes, I'm sure it is hurtful to the person that get's their hopes up for whatever reason. This show has a reputation for people sleeping with multiple people and not just in the FS. I have heard people say or mouth 'I love you' to people during the season and it's not necessarily to the person they choose. I don't think it is ever going to change and unfortunately people get lead on. Nick is not the first one and he won't be the last. Nick knew full well going into this what could happen and he made that choice. Did he really go into this thinking it was in the bag? If he did then that was his mistake. I think if he really wants to get married and it isn't all talk then he needs to stick with someone outside of this franchise. Just my thoughts. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:25 pm

rkc1960 said.... Nick is not the first one and he won't be the last. Nick knew full well going into this what could happen and he made that choice. Did he really go into this thinking it was in the bag? If he did then that was his mistake. I think if he really wants to get married and it isn't all talk then he needs to stick with someone outside of this franchise. Just my thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't have any sympathy for Nick,  He knew going into both seasons how the show works.  He even said in one of the PI's on Andi's season that he studied the previous seasons.  I think Nick is manipulative, and knows how to play the sympathy card.  He's seen it work on previous seasons.  My guess is he is trying to be the next Bachelor. 
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top