Post by Bach98133 Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:09 am

Visit From Neil Lane Gives Nick PTSD

Admin

https://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 11 - Finale Empty Re: Bachelorette 11 - Finale

Post by Bach98133 Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:12 am

Chris Harrison: Kaitlyn Bristowe "Deeply Loves" Shawn Booth

Speaking about 28-year-old Shawn, Harrison said that the chemistry between him and dance instructor Bristowe was undeniable.

"From the minute he got out of the limo, [they] just had this thing together and they’ve had this amazing romance," the Bachelor Nation leader said at the Men Tell All taping. "I think she wants to take care of Shawn. Even telling him about her thing with Nick, that was an odd attempt to take care of him, to be his caretaker. You can tell she deeply loves him."

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/chris-harrison-bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-deeply-loves-shawn-2015237

CH has spoken.  So it must be true, right?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:13 am

Of course, Chris Harrison also says Kaitlyn might not choose anyone.  The spin doctor is hard at work.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/168625_bachelorette_host_chris_harrison_says_kaitlyn_bristowe_might_not_choose_anyone/

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:10 pm

It's anyone's guess at this point. I thought the season was spoiled yet again for me when unexpectedly someone gave out RS' prediction before the season ever started. However, since then there has been some things happening that point to a possible different outcome. I just don't get the feeling that it is Nick though because he was spotted all chummy with Whitney after her breakup with Chris. Who knows.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:39 pm

rkc - I agree.  I don't really know what Kaitlyn is going to do - choosing one of the two guys or not picking anyone at all.  Sleeping with a guy doesn't mean you like him any better than the guy you haven't gone to bed with these days.  Andi rejected Nick after spending a night with him.  Kaitlyn might do the same thing.  Nick just might be a really poor performer in bed (plus a very ungentlemanly habit of kiss and tell).  I wish Kaitlyn the best of luck.  She'll need it as the show does not have a good record as far as longevity of relationships is concerned.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:09 pm

Are we there yet?  ROFL.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:21 am

I have to wonder why Chris Harrison thinks this is an ending we won't believe.  The only decision we've never seen on this show is for the 'Ette to choose both guys.  Or call back a guy she already dismissed.

It's so nice to see some of our past posters return to us.

Question:  Does anyone watch Dark Matters?  They had an android this past week.  I kept wondering who she looked like.  Then it hit me.  She looked like Kaitlyn.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:03 pm

When I think about the two remaining candidates, I can't say I'd feel good about her selecting either of them.
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:05 pm

Singly -- Charlie O'Connell chose to date both finalists in real life for three months.  At the ATFR he choose one.   Jen Schefft (sp?) chose one finalist and also dated him in real life for three months.  At the ATFR she dumped him.

At this point I really don't care who she picks.  As for CH, not an original word comes out of his mouth.  I'm sure everything he says is dictated by TPTB.

I don't watch Dark Matters.  Sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:07 pm

Nick was having problems with his head feathers.  So far Kaitlyn hadn't figured out he was really a pigeon, even though hundreds of his relatives had shown up during one shoot and terrified her.  He didn't want to terrify her, but he wasn't at all sure how long he could keep his true nature under control.  Every time they were out on a date and passed a statue in a town square he was in agony.

People think "Leda and the Swan" was a sexy poem, he mused to himself.  Wait until it's "Kaitlyn and the Pigeon."  I can coo sweet nothings to her like nobody's business.  He was relieved she had never seemed to notice how pigeon-toed he was when he walked.  Shape-shifting had its limits.

It was the night of the finale.  He pulled the tux out of the closet (he had borrowed it from a penguin pal) and brushed imaginary lint from its lapels. He tried to calm himself down by reflecting on the fact that if Kaitlyn didn't choose him, he could always fly back in for the next Bachelorette season.  But really, this was taking a toll and he just wanted someplace to call home.

Neil Lane appeared with a large box of bright shiny things.  Nick was so enraptured it was nearly impossible to choose just one and let Lane close the box, hiding the rest.  He picked up this one, then that one, then two or three other ones.  Lane's pasted-on smile was growing faint.  Finally, Nick chose the brightest one.  Lane whispered to him that he had chosen the most expensive ring in the box, and seemed happy about that.  Lane told him to pay particular attention to the brilliant shine.  He needn't have worried; Nick could see nothing else.

Nick donned the tux, careful to smooth his shirt and line up the stripes on the outside of the pant leg.  Some big bruiser of a guy wearing a livery suit knocked on his door.  Nick opened it cautiously, still fearful it might be a repeat of Andi's season with Kaitlyn at the door sending him home.  He was glad to see the bruiser and followed him to the limo.

Maybe this season...
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:43 pm

Hi WW,

Belle Pm'd me and told me were you guys were.  Good to know where you guys went.
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:46 pm

Hey, Shayvo!  Yes, the ABC boards are totally locked up.  Glad you found us!  If you can still post on the mother ship, could you let them know that nobody can sign on?  It's been frustrating reading all of you saying "Where is everybody?"

EDIT:  I just went over there and took a look.  Obviously you're way ahead of me.  Thanks for posting the information.

Last edited by WidderWoman4 on Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:48 pm

Shawn loved it when people compared him to Ryan Gosling.  Thinking to nurture the comparison, Shawn bought a notebook and wrote, in big letters on the cover, THE NOTEBOOK.  Kaitlyn either didn't notice or didn't understand the reference.  Shawn was disappointed.

He considered Nick and almost immediately he could feel the blood rush through his body, turning his face red with fury.  His fists clenched involuntarily and he considered, not for the first time, simply bursting in on Nick and pounding him.  He feared, though, that the producers would see to it that Kaitlyn threw him off the show, so he held back.  A line from Hamlet went through his mind: "But I am pigeon-livered, and lack gall / To make oppression bitter."  He wondered where that had come from.  Pigeon-livered?

Neil Lane had come and gone.  Shawn had selected what he thought Ryan Gosling might choose.  However, Gosling had never married and that meant Shawn couldn't look at any diamond rings Gosling had picked out.  Shawn finally decided that if a little was good, a lot was better.  He selected the ring with the most chips, dust, small diamonds, and a nearly buried center stone.

He carefully took his best suit off the hanger and looked it over thoroughly.  Gosling had worn a similar suit on a red carpet once, and Shawn figured it would look good on him, too.

There was a knock at the door.  Some big dude in a monkey suit was standing there, a limo behind him.  Shawn followed the dude, rehearsing his speech and seeing, in his mind's eye, Kaitlyn accepting his proposal.  Once that was done, he'd jump that smirking piece of pigeon poop and be done with him.

Only a little bit to go, now...
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:02 pm

WidderWoman4 wrote:Hey, Shayvo!  Yes, the ABC boards are totally locked up.  Glad you found us!  If you can still post on the mother ship, could you let them know that nobody can sign on?  It's been frustrating reading all of you saying "Where is everybody?"

EDIT:  I just went over there and took a look.  Obviously you're way ahead of me.  Thanks for posting the information.
YW WW...hope the others come on over.
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:04 pm

Me, too, Shayvo.  Nice work!
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:08 pm

WidderWoman4 wrote:Me, too, Shayvo.  Nice work!
Thanks
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye Belle Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:26 pm

Wish there were a "Like" button for your posts, WW!  I'm sure the real thing (oh, you say that is the real thing?) won't be nearly as clever, even if it is the SUPERLATIVE whatever EVER!

Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:28 pm

Thank you, Belle!  You mean it might not be the real thing?  But... but... I read it on the interwebs!
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye Belle Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:36 pm

WidderWoman4 wrote:Thank you, Belle!  You mean it might not be the real thing?  But... but... I read it on the interwebs!

Well then, WW, who am I to doubt?  But the little red critter with pointy appendages that sits on my shoulder is telling me Fleiss, et al. are more into soap opera mentality than being Shakespearean scholars! Laughing
-------------------

And IMHO really have been all along, but decided to dip into the ocean slowly.  Once they got used to the water, so to speak, they just kept escalating.

Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Ughwhatname Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:58 pm

I was firing up the computer and thinking how I wished someone had Shayvo's contact info to get a message to the board, and lo and behold, Belle saves the day!

Many thanks, Shayvo.  I'm with WW.  Frustrating as all get out to not be able to respond.  I think I was one of the first to have troubles.  I wanted to respond to Hummdrumm about her daughter's illness, and couldn't do so.

Hummdrumm, if you make it here, I just wanted to say that Phoenix Children's is a great hospital.  You probably already know that though.

Back to top Go down

Post by BAL91182 Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:18 pm

Saw Shavo's post on ABC. I too could not get in. Kept getting a you look familiar log in thingie, then today just a blank log in box. Sure hope they are not closing the board!!  Crying
BAL91182
BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:30 pm

BAL!  You made it!  I'm so glad to see you.  I don't know what they're doing with the boards, of course, but I can't believe ABC couldn't make them work if they wanted to.
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by XxCanadiangirlXx Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:38 pm

Hey guys thanks for posting about this board, it was so annoying trying to sign into the ABC board. I didn't even log out it just logged me off right after i posted a thread, I tried getting on and nothing for days. I saw  your post Shayvo's  and it actually made me laugh when you said "I feel like i am the only one in a slasher movie" LOL. Yes you were the only one and others who didn't get caught however most of us it wa as different story. We were locked in a basement trying to scream out to you but our voices couldn't be heard. I dug out of the basement and escaped and found myself here hahaha. Seriously so frustrating that the board wasn't working, like you said the post count was up but there was only 2 or 3 posts on the thread. They must have board issues, or the admin locked the board. It's pretty didiculous and i  hope it's not the end of the board.

Last edited by XxCanadiangirlXx on Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : errors)

XxCanadiangirlXx

Back to top Go down

Post by ksvwir12 Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:40 pm

Thanks to Shayo for posting on the other board.  I've been feeling like I was lost in an alternate universe for the past few days.   I agree WW....ABC could fix the problem if they wanted to.

ksvwir12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top