Bachelorette 11 - Finale

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 11 - Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 11 - Finale

Post by Bach98133 Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:41 pm

Buckeye Belle wrote:Wish there were a "Like" button for your posts, WW!  I'm sure the real thing (oh, you say that is the real thing?) won't be nearly as clever, even if it is the SUPERLATIVE whatever EVER!
Well, I activated the "Like" button.  Hope it'll work the way it should

Admin

https://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye Belle Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:48 pm

Bach98133 wrote:
Buckeye Belle wrote:Wish there were a "Like" button for your posts, WW!  I'm sure the real thing (oh, you say that is the real thing?) won't be nearly as clever, even if it is the SUPERLATIVE whatever EVER!
Thanks

I'd forgotten how good this board is, Bach!  I see some things I hadn't seen before, and now this!  I hope you are keeping your white horse well fed and your jousting sword sharpened!  Smile

Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:52 pm

Wow, there's Canadiangirl and ksvwir!  The gang's not all here, yet, but things are certainly improving.

Glad you made it!
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:53 pm

Buckeye Belle wrote:Thanks

I'd forgotten how good this board is, Bach!  I see some things I hadn't seen before, and now this!  I hope you are keeping your white horse well fed and your jousting sword sharpened!  Smile
Thanks, Belle.  I am a computer guy in real life (Information Technology Technician).  Managing a message board is not difficult for me.  I just don't understand why the ABC guys can't fix their boards.  It shouldn't take days.  

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:54 pm

Bach98133 wrote:

I'm such a technopeasant.  Where is it?
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:55 pm

Bach98133 wrote:
Thanks, Belle.  I am a computer guy in real life (Information Technology Technician).  Managing a message board is not difficult for me.  I just don't understand why the ABC guys can't fix their boards.  It shouldn't take days.  

Days?  It hasn't worked well in six months.
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:55 pm

WidderWoman4 wrote:
Bach98133 wrote:

Upper left corner of the message box.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 11 - Finale - Page 2 Empty Glad to see everyone made it!

Post by shayvo Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:55 pm

You are all very welcome for thanking me for the post on the ABC board.  LOL...it really was like a slasher movie and I was the only one left, and Canadian girl, I can imagine what it felt like screaming and no one could hear you...so funny!  Laughing  Pull hair
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:57 pm

Bach98133 wrote:
WidderWoman4 wrote:
Bach98133 wrote:

Upper left corner of the message box.

Oh!  Right in front of my nose!  Thanks, Bach.
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:02 pm

Belle -- Looks like your wishes have come true.  We've had the like button for quite a while on the Bach/ette boards.  I wonder if Bach (admin) put it on or forumotion did it for us.  Nevertheless, happy to see the like button and happy to see you here again.

newto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:08 pm

WW -- I am also a technopeasant.  Assume you have found it by now.
I don't believe it shows while you are posting.  You can "like" someone else's post(s) anytime.  PM me if you are having problems.

newto  Flower

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:09 pm

Thanks, Newto, but I see it, now.
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:18 pm

I think that she will pick Nick. Yuck

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:19 pm

Hi, LaurieG!  Do we know you from the other board by another name?
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:23 pm

WidderWoman4 wrote:Hi, LaurieG!  Do we know you from the other board by another name?
Hi,yes I 'm from there.LaurieGwn is my user name there!Are you?Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:27 pm

Thanks, Laurie, I didn't remember that name.  I used this name on the other board, too.
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:35 pm

I've created a "Welcome New Members" thread under "General Topics."  This will enable us to keep this thread for posts about the finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:49 pm

shayvo wrote:You are all very welcome for thanking me for the post on the ABC board.  LOL...it really was like a slasher movie and I was the only one left, and Canadian girl, I can imagine what it felt like screaming and no one could hear you...so funny!  Laughing  Pull hair
shayvo (or anyone who is still logged into ABC's boards),

If you are still logged into ABC's boards, are you able to leave messages on other ABC boards, such as the DWTS board (Dancing with the Stars)?  In case ABC is giving up on all boards, maybe you can leave some messages on these other ABC boards to let them know about our board.  It would be a shame that all of a sudden, all the old friends on these ABC boards cannot talk to each other anymore after all these years.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XxCanadiangirlXx Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:05 pm

shayvo wrote:You are all very welcome for thanking me for the post on the ABC board.  LOL...it really was like a slasher movie and I was the only one left, and Canadian girl, I can imagine what it felt like screaming and no one could hear you...so funny!  Laughing  Pull hair
Haha you have no idea how annoying it was, i saw your post and i am like "I'M HERE!!" I just can't log on to the dumb thing Laughing Crying Pull hair . Yeah it did really feel like a slasher movie, I wonder if they are shutting the boards down. There might be tech issues as there has been for so long, or they are shutting it down. I hope it isn't the second one but hopefully they could just improve it more and fix it up. It's was annoying seeing posts and not being able to communicate with you and others logged on. I tried contacting ABC to let them know but i got a automated message, and saying "you might get a response 1-3 business days". I seen that belle said that from getting a message that the problem won't be fixed for some time, or if fixed at all. Hopefully everyone sees the message you sent and come here, people are there because the post counts are up so obviously people are there just not being able to log on.

XxCanadiangirlXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:28 pm

Anyone still able to post on the DWTS board, it would be so kind if you you would let the posters there know what's going down. It is locked up, too and I have posted there so long that many of them feel like family. Thanks in advance.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:43 pm

Bach98133 wrote:

If you are still logged into ABC's boards, are you able to leave messages on other ABC boards, such as the DWTS board (Dancing with the Stars)?  In case ABC is giving up on all boards, maybe you can leave some messages on these other ABC boards to let them know about our board.  It would be a shame that all of a sudden, all the old friends on these ABC boards cannot talk to each other anymore after all these years.
I'll do that Bach,  before I get thrown off. I copied the message I left, in case they delete it because I referenced this board.   If they do, I'll repost if I still can, and think of a more creative and stelth mode of relaying the info about this board.
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:02 pm

shayvo wrote:
Bach98133 wrote:

I'll do that Bach,  before I get thrown off. I copied the message I left, in case they delete it because I referenced this board.   If they do, I'll repost if I still can, and think of a more creative and stelth mode of relaying the info about this board.
Done...let's see how long the threads last.
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ughwhatname Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:04 pm

shayvo wrote:
Bach98133 wrote:

Hey Shayvo,

Maybe you could mention "search engine" and "bachchat" as bread crumbs?  Also, when a first post on the thread is banned, sometimes a subsequent post which quotes the first post is missed by the mods.

We will need to assume that the mods will come here as well to spy on us since they don't currently have anything to do, and we are entertaining.

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:12 pm

Ughwhatname wrote:
shayvo wrote:
Bach98133 wrote:

Hey Shayvo,

Maybe you could mention "search engine" and "bachchat" as bread crumbs?  Also, when a first post on the thread is banned, sometimes a subsequent post which quotes the first post is missed by the mods.

We will need to assume that the mods will come here as well to spy on us since they don't currently have anything to do, and we are entertaining.
Hi Ugh,

Good suggestions.  I don't think the mods will come here, however.  I don't think they give 2 cents about us or the boards...I really don't think they like us  Wink.
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye Belle Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:23 pm

Oh, nay nay, Shayvo!  The mods love us!  We may be the only entertainment they get!  In fact, it's my theory they do some of the things they do just to get us to write the Stevebots with our beautifully drafted--lyrical, even, if I may say so--rantings!  They also want to keep us on our toes to see if we can spot the inconsistencies in the enforcement of the rules.

They are also amused at the devices we employ to avoid disciplinary action against us.  We do them a great service, when you think about it.  Not to mention keeping them gainfully employed.

Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top