Survivor, Season 34 - Game Changers

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor, Season 34 - Game Changers - Page 3 Empty Re: Survivor, Season 34 - Game Changers

Post by Lesallee Thu May 04, 2017 4:35 pm

I was bored last night!  Nothing surprising or dramatic at all. Zeke got the boot, expected either now or next week. Tai is worrying but not doing anything else. Seemed like only Andrea had her head in the game and I' m not particularly wild over her. I wish we could see a bit more of Michaela because shealways has the potential to stir things up.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Survivor, Season 34 - Game Changers - Page 3 Empty Re: Survivor, Season 34 - Game Changers

Post by Dazz Mon May 08, 2017 8:23 am

Debbie really showed her true colors last night.  Why act like a child?  I sometimes think she is trying to act like a villain, maybe to gain some notoriety.  Ugh.  Just shut up and sit down Debbie.  Enjoy the rest of the show.

We could all see that coming with Zeke from a mile away.  Sarah is staying under the radar pretty well - but I thought she was going to slip up wanting to keep Zeke.  Good thing she changed her mind, that could have been her downfall.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed May 10, 2017 11:03 am

I agree Dazz...Debbie definitely has issues. She doesn't seem to know how to just shut up. Always has something to say. I feel sorry for her husband....that is if she even has one.

Curious to see who goes home tonight. I'd like to see Sierra, Culpepper, or Micaela go home. I just dont like Micaela's attitude. Was it necessary last week for her to turn around during that challenge and yell at Tai for I guess being in her way? Seriously? No wonder no one seems to like her. The only reason they want to keep her at this point is because everyone knows that no one would vote for her to win.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Wed May 10, 2017 12:58 pm

I have a feeling Sierra will go home if she doesn't win immunity.  I saw a preview that she finds out about the advantage.  My guess is she tries to use that info and it backfires on her.

Agree with you on Michaela - I believe she will be next, then probably Cirie or Aubry. I think Sarah is going to jump ship to Culpepper and Troyzan.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Thu May 18, 2017 10:59 am

What the heck happened last night?  I liked Sarah's game play until yesterday.  The way she took Tai's word so easily.  Poor Cerie was trying to do the right thing and it backfired on her.  I couldn't figure out why the decided to vote out Michaela instead of Cerie or even Aubry.
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu May 18, 2017 11:40 am

I'm confused too, beardie. No inkling of Michaela being in any danger, then bang, goodbye. I thought everyone wanted to get rid of Tai???? Cerie  was played by Sarah and for what purpose I don't know. It did make Cerie look foolish though. 

Right now I would prefer Aubrey to win but I am thinking Culpepper is putting himself in a good position.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Thu May 18, 2017 11:52 am

Cerie was actually trying to make a move in the game, which if it worked, would have been great.  I think Aubry and Culpepper would be my choices.  Everyone else is slowly moving down my list.
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Thu May 18, 2017 12:11 pm

That was a confusing tribal council.  Why didn't they vote off Cirie after that mishap?  Maybe they thought she had an idol and would definitely use it - so they went with unexpecting Michaela.

I think Culpepper is now in a good position.  Aubry needs to step it up if she wants to stay, I think she is easy pickings right now.  She is smart and hasn't made enemies, she will be tough to beat in the end.  Cirie would be dangerous to take...  I see Sarah, Culpepper and Troyzan in the end.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu May 18, 2017 4:13 pm

I can see that I'm not the only one that was confused about that tribal counsel. 

Why in the world would Sarah do that to Cirie? Sarah obviously knew that it couldn't be used by Cirie and I guess was hoping she wouldn't read that part. Too bad that Cirie just took Sarah's word for it. I'm not liking how Sarah is playing at the moment. I guess she is figuring that if she makes so many "game changing" moves that she is sure to win if she makes it to the end...however she is forgetting that you can't piss everyone off along the way. 

I'm okay that it was Micaela that went home, it's just it was weird how it happened. That girl needs some anger management therapy...STAT!!!

It should be an interesting finale next week. I hope Aubrey wins but I think she will be targeted for exile next week.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu May 25, 2017 1:14 am

Very pleased that Culpepper didn't win. I disliked him on his first season and he hasn't redeemed himself with me this season. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu May 25, 2017 4:33 pm

As much as I wanted Aubrey to win I knew the others weren't going to allow her to get into the final three. 

I didn't like Culpepper all that much so I'm glad he didn't win. How he was treating Tai was uncalled for no matter what Tai did, and I'm glad that Tai stood by his convictions and didn't give Culpepper what he wanted. Culpepper was an idiot for taking Sarah to the final three. He could have beat Tai but he decided to get even with Tai by getting rid of him. Oh well, he can kiss that money goodbye.

I didn't like how Sarah was lying to everyone to get the outcome she wanted but yet accused others of lying. Pot meet kettle. 

I had to laugh at Troyzan when he had the balls to come right out at tribal and say he didn't think anyone could beat him. Culpepper knew he could and that's why he dragged him to the end on his coattails. 

That was a shame what happened to Cirie. Went to the jury when no  one voted for her. That was one wacky tribal. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Thu May 25, 2017 8:42 pm

I didn't watch much of it at all last night, was sad my faves were already gone. Thought Brad was such an ass for his bullying of Tai. Tai, imho, is not cut out for this game.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top