Nick's Bachelor Season

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick's Bachelor Season - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick's Bachelor Season

Post by skt8word Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:15 pm

I know I'm really late to the party but I just watched the three hours this weekend.  I've been far more interested in Bates Motel on Mondays since the new season started a few weeks ago and my Mondays have been too busy to watch both.  I personally found these most recent dates on the Bachelor to be the most boring of the season.  Now I know why last week was only a one-hour show Lol. I'm glad the season will be wrapping up soon.

Anyway, I may be the only one around who doesn't feel sorry for Taylor.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't she the one who brought up the issue of Corinne's emotional intelligence or lack of it when nobody asked her for her professional (or nonprofessional) opinion?  Corinne is very immature, but that was like an unsolicited unnecessary opinion.  Also, she said it's shaming people against pursuing their careers or professions, however she had kept bringing up the fact on national TV that she has a master's degree in mental health counseling while implying that she knows better than other people around her and was above them.  I had read about a study on emotional intelligence that found that women with high emotional intelligence tend to internalize their negative feelings which eventually they have to let out through harmful ways like bullying.  I don't know if that applies to Taylor, but it's possible.

I don't doubt that she will eventually be able to resume her mental health counseling career at some point if that's what she really wants to do.  If she has the will, there will be a way.

In other "news," I heard that Danielle L. is seeing Luke Pell.   Somehow Danielle's relationship with Nick has not been memorable to me.   I saw how much she was crying at WTA about their breakup, and I don't think she and Nick even got that far.  Well, I hope Luke will be happy for a while.

The part when Kristina was in the hot seat brought tears to my eyes.  Such inspiration.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:38 pm

Nick told Danielle L earlier in the season how much he liked her and had high hopes for the relationship.  They had a good one-on-one date.  Their relationship started off good but then it didn't go anywhere and I think Danielle was really let down by that.  I saw in People where it said Luke Pell wanted to be on Rachel's show.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:05 pm

Thank you for the memory refresher.  That would be interesting if Luke was on Rachel's show.  I'm happy for Rachel being the Bachelorette, but lately I'm afraid it's going to be a boring season.  I guess I'm getting jaded about the show.  If Luke were to be on her show, at least that would make it a little more interesting.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:21 pm

But I think Rachel is an interesting person and that should help.  She is lively and smart.  I think she will have interesting bachelors too.  I can't say how interesting the rest of the show will be as far as dates and things.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:59 pm

I'm thinking you are right, mule and Raven is getting even with her ex on national television by saying that he never gave her an orgasm. What better way to humilate a man? I think it's a bit juvenile.

Skt8word, you're not the only one who doesn't feel sorry for Taylor. I just think that both Taylor and Corrine were being childish and petty with each other. You could just tell by Taylor's demeanor that she acted like she was superior in some way. They both should have just apologized to each other and been done with it but they both continued to act the fool.

As to Danielle L. dating Luke Pell and him also saying he wants to be on Rachel's season...seriously? What is it with all this inner-dating that goes on between these contestants from this franchise? It actually kind of grosses me out all this bodily fluid swapping that goes on between them. Sorry to put it so bluntly but can't they date people outside of the bubble? Or is it just that dating within it keeps them relevant? Or so they think.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:07 pm

Maybe it's easier to meet each other once they have been on the show?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:04 pm

I agree Glitters that Rachel is lively and smart.  Perhaps it's just because I rather like Nick (well since BIP anyway), yet his last dates bored me.  I think it was said in an interview or on one of those entertainment news shows that Nick may appear subdued because he doesn't want to lead anyone on too much by expressing how strongly he feels about her/them, since he was twice in that same position towards the very end and we know how that turned out.  I'm not sure that's the reason why, and it's probably not the only reason.  Rachel is a delight, though.  Clearly the other women in the house really like her. 

I agree, rkc, they both should have just apologized to each other and be done with it.  That bit about the napping was just stupid.  Thing is Corinne was disrespectful by napping during a rose ceremony, but that point got lost along the way.  By the way, I had heard that there is something in the brain that is not fully developed until one is 25.  Corinne is 24, and Taylor is only 23.  I had forgotten that Taylor had apologized for saying Corinne isn't the type of person she would be friends with and Corinne refused to apologize in return.  I totally agree that tells a lot about Corinne.

My friend had expressed to me how gross and "incestuous" he finds the swapping of partners among celebrities in Hollywood (the A-listers, not reality TV stars lol).  I told him I don't see it that way with the big celebrities, particularly upon seeing how bad it is in Bachelor world, esp. Paradise. Shock
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:07 pm

First off, don't get mad at me sister Babs, this is just what I've been reading. Luke was super angry when his expected Bach gig fell through and he had some harsh words about the show and all concerned with it. CH said that Luke basically did himself in by demanding the show place special emphasis on his country music career. Now he has immersed himself back into the neverland of Bach Nation so I think he, like the majority of contestants, likes that bit of fame and attention. Nothing wrong with that, I just wish they'd own it and stop pretending to be looking for a soul mate.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:45 am

I'm not mad, sis.  Luke is not the man I thought he was. Just another hypocrite!
His music career must not be taking off as well as he had anticipated. His life
seems to be devoted to attending every Bach Nation event and shilling watches &
cowboy boots (probably got Jo Jo's gratis) on Instagram. 
He said that he would never sign on for BIP and now he's open to it.  In a recent
interview he told the interviewer that he and Danielle L. are an item, even though
they've never had a proper date.  What does that mean.....another Nick and Liz?
And now he wants to be on Rachel's season? Confused
I thank him for his service, but am completely disappointed with his post Bach
persona and life.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:22 pm

rkc1960 wrote:I'm thinking you are right, mule and Raven is getting even with her ex on national television by saying that he never gave her an orgasm. What better way to humilate a man? I think it's a bit juvenile.

Skt8word, you're not the only one who doesn't feel sorry for Taylor. I just think that both Taylor and Corrine were being childish and petty with each other. You could just tell by Taylor's demeanor that she acted like she was superior in some way. They both should have just apologized to each other and been done with it but they both continued to act the fool.

As to Danielle L. dating Luke Pell and him also saying he wants to be on Rachel's season...seriously?  What is it with all this inner-dating that goes on between these contestants from this franchise? It actually kind of grosses me out all this bodily fluid swapping that goes on between them. Sorry to put it so bluntly but can't they date people outside of the bubble? Or is it just that dating within it keeps them relevant? Or so they think.
Hahaha,  I said the same thing about this Bachelor inbreeding program.  I get that you cross paths with people that were on the show, but it seems like way too many sharing partners in the group. They are all tied together in some way - Nick probably has the most bodily fluid intertwined, lol.

Luke Pell is just trying to figure out a way to self promote.  Clinging to that 15 minutes of "fame".  We see it all the time with this show, no shocker.  Rarely is anyone in it to find love - a handful maybe.  Especially now, as the popularity has grown.  Music, Modeling or Acting - blah.

I do not feel bad for Taylor.  Sk8 said it best.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:34 pm

IMO Corrine is acting like a spoiled teenager. I would guess that is the way she was brought up.Corrine probably thought if she sexed it up she would have him in the palm of her hand.
If I had to choose I would say that Taylor is the more mature one.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:51 pm

If Taylor wasn't there, someone else would probably have told Corinne about her bad behavior.  Isn't someone always telling the bad girl off?  Remember Kelsey and Ashley?  I thought Corinne was acting up because she wanted to launch a clothes line.  I like that story.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonbat Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:59 pm

I guess in about an hour we'll find out who Nick decides to pick.  I feel like I'm the only one who thinks he should pick Raven.  Popcorn Popcorn
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:14 pm

That's because your name is moonbat.  Lol!

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonbat Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:26 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:The country of Finland is beautiful, but I'm wondering why they chose that location.  Watching Nick and Vanessa go in and out of the cold water was funny.  I don't know how they could do that.
I kept thinking of that scene from Seinfeld - "Significant shrinkage!"  ROFL
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:32 pm

I forgot about that!

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Did he really just say that? smh
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonbat Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:31 pm

Oh well, I always pick the wrong ones at the end of this show. It seemed to me like the only one Nick consistently had FUN with was Raven. And I liked that they could just be doing common ordinary things and appear to be just having a blast.
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:05 am

Moonbat wrote:Oh well, I always pick the wrong ones at the end of this show. It seemed to me like the only one Nick consistently had FUN with was Raven. And I liked that they could just be doing common ordinary things and appear to be just having a blast.
Me too.  I don't think I have ever guessed it right.  I think with Raven , she handled herself so well that I didn't realize for quite a while that she was so much younger than Nick.  That's when I had my doubts that she would be F1.  I think I liked Raven more than I have like any other girl who has been on this show.  She controlled herself with such dignity tonight.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:18 am

Don't feel bad, Moonbat.  I was hoping there would be a surprise ending and Nick would
choose Raven also.  I found him to be more relaxed and comfortable when he was in
her presence.  Gosh, he couldn't stop smiling on that last glorious date (loved those husky
puppies) with her in Finland.  This young woman is a keeper!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:01 am

I just wasn't feeling it between Nick and Raven, even when it seemed like they wanted us to believe he would pick her.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:02 am

The twins have their own show?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:26 am

Yes. It's on Freeform.  I won't be watching! No
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:43 am

Speaking of clinging to the whole 15 minutes of fame thing... has Chris Soules ever left Cali for his farm?
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:53 am

The body language between Vanessa and Nick was so telling- I bet they've already broken up.   She seemed to be utterly repulsed by him and had to pretend to be happy.  That's what it felt like to me.

Moving onto Rachel - the live introduction could not have been less awkward.  To the guy who made the uncomfortable comment "once you go black..." - Really?  There wasn't anything more clever to come up with?  That could have been taken so many ways, that it fell so far flat from what he was trying to do.  Poor Rachel, just laughed.  She was probably mortified.  I would have sent him home last night, lol.  What a doofus.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top