Nick's Bachelor Season

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick's Bachelor Season - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick's Bachelor Season

Post by Babs2147 Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:24 pm

I don't know which I found more distracting on the WTA: Danielle M's cleavage baring outfit or Josephine's gaudy lips? Yuck
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:40 pm

I can't stand Josephine.  I'm just glad Nick got rid of her when he did.  She is such a Corinne butt kisser.  And people accusing Taylor of being a bully?  She is just telling the truth that they can't take.  Taylor should have skipped out on that program.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:08 pm

Babs2147 wrote:I don't know which I found more distracting on the WTA: Danielle M's cleavage baring outfit or Josephine's gaudy lips? Yuck
Right?  lol  Someone should tell them how awful they looked.  Danielle's dress looked like a plain wrinkled old sheet.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:09 pm

Taylor should have gagged Corrine. I would have paid to see that!   Laughing
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:22 am

Babs2147 wrote:I don't know which I found more distracting on the WTA: Danielle M's cleavage baring outfit or Josephine's gaudy lips? Yuck
I wonder what made her think those lips looked good... She looks hideous and sloppy.  These girls looked like they had one hell of a pre-party from the slurred speech, obnoxious dialogue to the crying and bickering.  Not to mention the ugly dress that Danielle was wearing - perfectly described as a wrinkled bed sheet, haha.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by dori1333 Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:53 am

therealdfshary wrote:Taylor should have gagged Corrine. I would have paid to see that!   Laughing

I agree, They seemed to get on Taylor and made her the blunt of it all.I felt bad for her! Everyone including Chris thought Corrine was cute with her snarky comments! The audience laughed, and I didn't think she was funny at all!   She was ridiculous!  Just my opinion!
dori1333
dori1333
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachpourri Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:37 am

I feel a bit sorry for Taylor, but she did it to herself. Because of the brouhaha with Corinne, she lost her counseling practice in Seattle and may have to find another line of work. I just hope she has the emotional intelligence to bounce back.

Corinne, on the other hand, doesn't need emotional intelligence as long as she has daddy's credit card.

Last edited by Bachpourri on Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachpourri

Back to top Go down

Post by dori1333 Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:30 am

I didn't know that.That's a shame!   HA! I understood her remarks regarding Corrine and agreed with her! Oh well, I'm sure she'll be ok!
dori1333
dori1333
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:59 am

Where did it say Taylor lost her counseling practice?  I saw that it said she stepped away from her practice for a while because of the scrutiny she is facing from being on the show.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachpourri Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:58 am

Glittersisgld wrote:Where did it say Taylor lost her counseling practice?  I saw that it said she stepped away from her practice for a while because of the scrutiny she is facing from being on the show.
In an interview she did on ET in Seattle, she said she stepped away and didn't know if she would ever be able to return, and might have to find something else. Her loss is hopefully temporary, but might turn out to be permanent.

Bachpourri

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:07 pm

Yes, it sounded like it was temporary and voluntary.  I can't imagine this is going to affect her permanently.  It's just a TV show and Corinne.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:52 pm

That first part was pretty stupid showing Raven prancing around after her night with Nick. Pretty juvenile.

I noticed that I didn't pay much attention to Rachel's FSD. Maybe because we all knew she was going home and is the next 'ette in advance. Why did they have to do that?

I think that if Nick chooses Vanessa that they would both have to do some compromising. I just don't know if either one would be willing to do that as they both seem to want to do what is best for them. Neither seem to want to move to another country for each other so what would be the point? If two people really wanted to be together then they would find a way to make it work no matter what. I do have to admit though that their date going between the cold water and the sauna was pretty funny.

As to WTA, it was just a train wreck as expected. A bunch of grown women arguing over top of each other to the point that CH had to whistle to shut them up at one point. 

Taylor is not blame free as others also stated that she would walk around the house like she was better then them, but at the same time I don't think she should have bore the majority of the animosity of the feud between her and Corrine. Her and Corrine both needed to apologize to each other and move on. Neither one of them made it to the end so they both need to get over it. Finally near the end you got an apology from Taylor to Corrine for the comment about her not thinking that Corrine is someone she would be friends with outside of the house...but of course you don't hear any apology from Corrine to Taylor. She had absolutely nothing to say. That says a lot about Corrine's maturity level. And when anyone had anything to say about Corrine's behavior when she was in the hot seat she would just roll her eyes and shake her head like she was the only normal one among them. And the worse part of all that I found disturbing is how the audience reacted to her like she was some sort of iconic hero to be looked up to. Is that what the world has come to? To look up to someone that is ditsy, over sexed, shallow, pretentious, self important, high maintenance, entitled...should I go on? I don't see anyone being jealous of her as Josephine stated but just tired of her nonsense and attitude. If they do end up giving her her own show then I hope it tanks in the first week. I certainly have no interest in watching this sad individual any further. 

I agree with the others that Josephine's black lips were atrocious. Did none of her "friends" from the house think to mention this to her before  
going on air? And Danielle's big production over her low cut dress was embarrassing. Someone that has non existent boobs should never wear a dress like that. That must have been some hefty double stick tape to hold that dress to her body. I noticed that she kept looking down and sitting up straighter so as not to expose herself. Just wear a dress that isn't so over the top and then you wouldn't have to worry about it all through the night.

Jasmine and Josephine were annoying. They both needed to shut up. They had nothing of any real importance to say. They just wanted to give themselves air time.

The only good point of the night was Kristina.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:13 pm

ITA ! Josephine and Jasmine were so ugly - not just Jo's black lips which were totally gross - but also their nastiness towards Taylor with all their eye rolls and facial expressions. These are not nice women which was also obvious from their interactions with Nick.  I hope we dont see them on BIP.

I was disgusted by Corinne's fan base in the audience - some were wearing caps and tee's that said "Make America Corinne Again" - ugh - they are probably Trump deplorables.  Corinne makes me sick.  Taylor may not have been right to criticize but Corinne is such a spoiled brat she doesnt even have a clue.  I hope karma gets her. 

I could hardly watch in the beginning since all the women were talking on top of each other and they wasted so much time on Corinne and Taylor that some of the women didnt get to say anything.  I was disappointed not to hear from Danielle M. but at least we got to hear from Kristina - I hope to see her on BIP.

Last edited by moon0627 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:15 pm

I noticed that the girls who were against Taylor I didn't like anyway.  I think the one who said she walked around the house like she was better than others was Jasmine. 

I didn't even notice Danielle's s dress I guess because I don't care for her and I noticed that she seemed to have more personality on this segment than the rest of the show.  I notice that it always seems that women who have no chest wear the kind of dress Danielle was wearing. 

I was thinking the audience was applauding Corinne because of her personality and the way she acts and not necessarily because they like her.  If they want to do a show on her, I would say maybe it's also because they find her family interesting. 

Nick was right about how both he and Vanessa are both stubborn, but her family is more traditional than he is.  Maybe he won't pick anyone.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:01 pm

Bachpourri wrote:I feel a bit sorry for Taylor, but she did it to herself. Because of the brouhaha with Corinne, she lost her counseling practice in Seattle and may have to find another line of work. I just hope she has the emotional intelligence to bounce back.

Corinne, on the other hand, doesn't need emotional intelligence as long as she has daddy's credit card.
...and a platinum vageeeeeeen
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:15 pm

I didn't think what Taylor said to Corinne was so horrible that it should make her lose her career.   Granted, Taylor should have stayed out of that situation, but she has normal feelings and Corinne got to her just like she did to others.  I think it's a big to do over nothing.  Taylor should have laughed it off and moved on.  I doubt Corinne would ever back down so nothing good would ever come from confronting her.

When you compare how Evan talked to Josh Murry on BIP it shows a different maturity level than Taylor showed.  Taylor is young and maybe didn't do what is right as far as a 'professional', but this was a personal situation and she was not there to act in a professional capacity.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:32 pm

Taylor didn't lose her career.  She stepped away from it for a while.  Taylor is only 23.  Corinne either gets really mouthy or is very evasive about things that Taylor brought up.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by dori1333 Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:46 pm

Whenever The Bachelor was discussed on tv in my area.It was said Corrine was the audience's favorite! There are T-shirts and hats with her name on them!  Seems she is loved by the deplorables!   No sane person would consider her their heroine!  Maybe Trump will invite her to the White House!  Yuck
dori1333
dori1333
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:18 pm

I wouldn't doubt that Corinne bought the hats and T-shirts with her name and passed them out in the audience.  We really don't know why the audience applauded her, there could have been more to it than what we saw.  Much of Corinne's persona could be acting just to be noticed and she knows the show encourages it.    People might have been entertained by her actions and she really didn't seem to be hurting any one by what she did.  People aren't deplorable for being entertained during a tv show.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:30 pm

Raven's ex is disputing what Raven said about their time together.  btw he is very nice looking and is a doctor, but he was also a cheater.  Remember Raven talking about what she did when she caught him with someone else?  

I don't believe Nick and Raven had sex in the fantasy suite.  Of course she said he was good at what he does, but that could mean anything.  Maybe there is a chance she can be on BIP and hook up there.  Some company should be sending her a big supply of products to achieve her goal.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:34 pm

Towards the end of the show before Nick sent her away, Corinne didn't act that bad.  But when she acts up, she is annoying.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:04 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I noticed that the girls who were against Taylor I didn't like anyway.  I think the one who said she walked around the house like she was better than others was Jasmine. 

I didn't even notice Danielle's s dress I guess because I don't care for her and I noticed that she seemed to have more personality on this segment than the rest of the show.  I notice that it always seems that women who have no chest wear the kind of dress Danielle was wearing. 

I was thinking the audience was applauding Corinne because of her personality and the way she acts and not necessarily because they like her.  If they want to do a show on her, I would say maybe it's also because they find her family interesting. 

Nick was right about how both he and Vanessa are both stubborn, but her family is more traditional than he is.  Maybe he won't pick anyone.
Jasmine is the one who actually made the accusation but some of the others agreed. 

Oh, I'm sure that's why the audience applauded Corrine, but it still shows a Jerry Springer type mentality on the part of the audience that was disturbing. Personally I didn't really find her family that interesting either. I think people are wanting to see Raquel or whatever her name is be a "nanny" to Corrine but Corrine even said herself at WTA that Raquel is really a housekeeper but she didn't want to refer to her as that. That takes the humor out of that situation. You can already watch many shows of people that have just a housekeeper.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:34 pm

thisoldmule wrote:Raven's ex is disputing what Raven said about their time together.  btw he is very nice looking and is a doctor, but he was also a cheater.  Remember Raven talking about what she did when she caught him with someone else?  

I don't believe Nick and Raven had sex in the fantasy suite.  Of course she said he was good at what he does, but that could mean anything.  Maybe there is a chance she can be on BIP and hook up there.  Some company should be sending her a big supply of products to achieve her goal.
I thought that whole thing about Raven and the big O was weird. She said at first that her ex had never given her an orgasm and then she said that she had never had an orgasm. That is two totally different things. I know she said that her ex was her one and only boyfriend but even if she didn't have an orgasm with her ex you mean to tell me that she never gave herself one? Sorry for my bluntness but I can't be the only one who thought this. lol 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:51 pm

She must not know her body very well.  Lol!

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:56 pm

rkc1960 wrote:
thisoldmule wrote:Raven's ex is disputing what Raven said about their time together.  btw he is very nice looking and is a doctor, but he was also a cheater.  Remember Raven talking about what she did when she caught him with someone else?  

I thought that whole thing about Raven and the big O was weird. She said at first that her ex had never given her an orgasm and then she said that she had never had an orgasm. That is two totally different things. I know she said that her ex was her one and only boyfriend but even if she didn't have an orgasm with her ex you mean to tell me that she never gave herself one? Sorry for my bluntness but I can't be the only one who thought this. lol 
You're not the only one.  lol  Why would she even say that on tv?  Could she be getting even with her ex for cheating?  I mean that would make his ego deflate.  He even said she did say I love you many times, which she also said she hadn't done.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top