Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 5A

Post by SLA44 on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:27 pm

Here is ABC's Press Release for Episode 305A:

On New Episodes of ABC’s ‘Bachelor in Paradise,’ August 29 & 30

MORE CLIFFHANGERS AND DRAMA AMONGST THE REMAINING CONTESTANTS,
ON ABC’S ‘BACHELOR IN PARADISE’

“Episode 305A” – The excitement continues for the hopeful contestants in the gorgeous town of Sayulita, Mexico, after the dramatic cliffhanger, on the next episode of the highly anticipated “Bachelor in Paradise,” MONDAY, AUGUST 29 (8:00–10:01 p.m. EDT). 

The cast welcomes a hotly anticipated arrival. With the help of prayer (and praying to the spirit of her deceased pet), one desperate woman’s wish is granted when the newcomer asks her on a date!  It’s not all smiles, unfortunately, and insecurities test one couple’s limits and cause them to reconsider their relationship.

The newcomer takes his Paradise pick on a date in the city where they make wishes sending up candle lit lanterns up into the night sky. Over a laid-back dinner, the hopeful bachelorette explains her past with another man in Paradise to a very understanding new arrival, who sweetly asks for a kiss to confirm their new connection.  Will their wishes take flight or will the woman’s past prove too intense and send their hopes crashing to the ground? 

Back at the house, Paradise couples reassess and reaffirm their relationships. But tensions rise for one affectionate couple when a hot-headed bachelor’s temper gets the best of him.

It’s another rose ceremony, and tonight the women are in power. A quirky bachelor uses the night’s cocktail party in a desperate attempt to secure a rose. A brave bachelor musters the courage to tell his Paradise connection that he’s falling in love; will she return the sentiment or leave him unsatisfied? A shocking announcement at the night’s rose ceremony results in the departure of not one but multiple Paradise hopefuls! As a single mother’s closest friends exit, they warn her about the less-than-pure-intentions of her Paradise love, leaving her unsure and in tears. The dramatic night peaks when a feud that has been building for years comes to a head. A temperamental bachelor loses his cool and confronts his Paradise rival for questioning his intentions.

A sexy new arrival takes a very popular bachelor on a date to get down and dirty on an off-road adventure through Mexico! The new arrival is sure to make waves with an already emotionally unstable bachelorette.

A jealous bachelorette finds it hard to let go of old feelings and confronts her former flame’s new interest, pushing the woman to reconsider her place in Paradise. Will jealousy ruin the women’s potential for love in Paradise?

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “Bachelor in Paradise” is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton, Nicole Woods, Peter J. Scalettar and Elan Gale are executive producers. “Bachelor in Paradise” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format. (CLOSED CAPTIONED)

ABC Media Relations

Mitch Messinger
(818) 460-6532
Mitchell.C.Messinger@abc.com 

Facebook: Facebook.com/BachelorinParadise

Twitter: @BachParadise @ABC_Publicity

Hashtag: #BachelorParadise

Instagram: bachelorinparadise

Tumblr: bachelorinparadise.tumblr.com

Pinterest: pinterest.com/bachparadise

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/press-releases/

SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 5A

Post by Dazz on Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:42 am

Ugh, sounds like an Ashley centered show. With a little Josh meltdown mixed in.

Dazz

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:19 am

Dazz wrote:Ugh, sounds like an Ashley centered show. With a little Josh meltdown mixed in.
Yes it does and UGH is right!   Yuck

SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:45 am

Well since Wells makes his appearance in this episode I had just seen this cute video of him and thought others might enjoy it as well:

SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:01 pm

Enjoyed this video SLA, thanks. I liked Wells so much that when he exited the show I did too. I simply lost interest in it. Plus it was obvious from about week three who JoJo would pick.

Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word on Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:13 am

I'm in the middle of watching Million Dollar Matchmaker which Ashley is on.  I don't know if anything I say about it would be a no-no "spoiler," and it's a different show, too.  Anyway, it's interesting enough to keep watching so far.  I see they have a rerun of this episode later tonight and then on September 2 and 3.

skt8word

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word on Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:37 am

By the way, I thought clients have to be millionaires to be on Million Dollar Matchmaker.  I didn't think Ashley is a millionaire.  Has anybody heard that she is?  I don't think she would be a millionaire just from her reported jobs. I guess Patti made an exception for her since she's a fan of the Bachelor shows.

skt8word

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary on Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:26 am

Thx for the heads up.   Smile   I like her & that show. Was wondering what happened to her.

therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb on Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:24 pm

Just from what I've been reading Ashley I. sounds like an obsessed stalker.

Good grief, that girl needs therapy big time.

peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:11 am

From TV  Guide:

MON
AUG 29 8:00PM

Bachelor in Paradise  NEW(Season 3, Episode 8)  KATU22.1

The cast welcomes a hotly anticipated arrival who asks a desperate bachelorette for a date; insecurities test one couple's limits and cause them to reconsider their relationship.

http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/chris-harrison/195076/

SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:18 pm

Here is the link to an article that has a preview of tonight's episode with Wells.  Poor Wells:

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/96081/the-bachelor-in-paradise-date-card-that-will-live-in-infamy-video/

SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:06 pm

SLA44 wrote:Here is the link to an article that has a preview of tonight's episode with Wells.  Poor Wells:

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/96081/the-bachelor-in-paradise-date-card-that-will-live-in-infamy-video/
Did I read this wrong or did this article claim Ashley first appeared on Brad Womack's season? Lol

rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:18 pm

rkc1960 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Here is the link to an article that has a preview of tonight's episode with Wells.  Poor Wells:

Did I read this wrong or did this article claim Ashley first appeared on Brad Womack's season? Lol
That's what it sounded like to me as well and that is so wrong - what was the writer of this article drinking?   LOL

SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:21 pm

Damn Daniel!  I miss you already...  Crying

Ashley's make-up case says it all:  High maintenance! Smile

Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweettea12 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:17 pm

I miss Daniel too, but that was pretty mature of the twins to not pass out their roses if they didn't feel a connection. Daniel for the next Bachelor! Good wishes to all of them! 

We didn't really get a sense of what Lace and Grant were fighting about. I guess it could have been what was brought up before - Grant saying "I love you" and she's not ready to handle it. I think they make a good couple, and it looks like they worked it out, for now, anyway.

I was surprised to hear Lace say she can't stand Izzy - when they were in a group on the stairs and Izzy squeezed by. Didn't they all have fun on the double date? I guess we aren't shown everything that happens. Izzy and Brett must have made a connection, although we didn't see much of them. 

I do like Ashley. Somewhere there is a sweetheart hidden in all that insecurity/anxiety. But last night, barring not getting upset at Wells' second date, the edit made her looks more vindictive than ever over Jared and Caila. I really hope they don't leave because of her but I wouldn't really blame them if they did. 

Carly and Even do make a cute couple. I think that they are well-suited to each other and I'm glad they worked though their issues. Carly gave him another chance after all the drama. Maybe they will be one of the couples to make it through to the end.   

I wonder who Wells will make a connection with? It looked like he enjoyed his dates with Ashely and Jami. I don't remember the third girl from the previews that he goes out with - I guess I didn't get a good enough look at her. I thought Jami looked like one of the girls from Chris' season, but the caption said Ben's season. I really don't remember Jami from Ben's season. (I sure do remember Olivia, though, so I guess drama does prevail LOL)  

Sweettea12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:46 pm

No more Daniel! Shoot! Who's going to make me laugh now? 

Wells is just a sweetheart. He's seems so darn normal and drama free. I do hope he lasts a while 'cause it seems my other favourite, Jared, will be leaving. 

I don't like Josh, pure and simple. He has some major personality flaws and they are showing up more and more. I used to like Amanda but  she is so blinded by Josh that all sense has flown from her head. Goodness, lady, you have two young children. Is a controlling, short tempered man what you want for them?

Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:49 pm

Haha, Ashley's make-up case what over the top.  Or maybe I am just plain Jane.  I couldn't image that much product to pick from.  

I actually feel bad for Josh.  Nick changes his story like he changes his underwear, I find him to be a weasel.  

Lace is a train wreck.

Dazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:08 pm

It may have been Grant saying "I love you" to Lace, though Lace and Grant were also fighting because Grant got jealous that Lace was kind of flirting with someone else in the pool and she made a remark to Grant, something about he might not get a rose from her.  Grant reacted and Lace couldn't handle it.  Grant said he felt she was being disrespectful to him.  I wonder if she has a little Borderline Personality Disorder.  Lace kept avoiding him because she couldn't handle it and then Grant said he realized that she was really coming from a good place and apologized to her for getting upset and then Lace accepted his apology and they made up.  Something like that.  Another girl on the show said something about Lace sabotaging herself when she feels someone likes her which may have been true. 

I wonder if that bad incident between Carly and Evan was for show, because they seem to get along famously now.  Maybe that was for our entertainment. 

I was starting to feel like Jared needs to get a backbone and tell Ashley how it is and for her to back off.  She was getting out of control and I actually started feeling bad for Caila who I'm not even that crazy about.  I thought that Wells liked Jami better than Ashley.  Look at the fun they had and she is more low key than Ashley, but who knows what will happen. 

I think they are making Josh out to be worse than he is.  Josh and Amanda were on the cover of Us Magazine and moved in together, so something must have gone right.  I think the twins overreacted and they are pretty young, so that has an effect on them.  I just am not getting the sense that he is a completely bad guy. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz on Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:24 pm

I was curious about what Andi alleged in her book.  Here are some snippits:

• He was very quick to anger. In just one example, Andi says that Josh became furious after the lie detector date. If you recall, she had the men take lie detectors tests, then she ripped up the results to prove her trust for them. Apparently he didn't appreciate the stunt, and he played the victim card with a "look of disgust and rage."
  • He behaved like an "emotional abuser." Over the course of their relationship, Andi says that Josh manipulated situations to make her feel terrible. He made her out to be selfish, unappreciative, and miserable.
  • He called her a whore. Nick famously called Andi out for sleeping with him then dumping him on TV, and Murray allegedly never let her forget it. He blamed her actions with Nick, whom he called "Number Twenty-Five," for something as small as not getting invited to a red carpet event.
  • At one point, she even joked about Josh murdering her. In the midst of all this, Andi had a moment of clarity when she jokingly told her friend Nikki Ferrell (the one who "won" Juan Pablo's season) that if she turned up dead, Nikki should tell the cops that Josh did it.

If Andi noticed these things before the end of her season, why did she still pick him?   These dumb things aren't even book worthy. 

Dazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:01 pm

Perhaps Andi is right, but I don't remember a look of rage on Josh's face after the lie detector incident or at any time.  They could have edited it.  He certainly doesn't seem to be on the Chad level. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:05 pm

I think Andi chose Josh because they kind of look alike (dark with big teeth) and people tend to gravitate towards their own images.  I think she chose poorly tho because he was obviously into himself more than her and i think its the same with Amanda so i hope she doesnt get hurt by their relationship as well as her 2 little girls.  I dont like that he's so sweaty all the time - that to me is a big turnoff - ugh.

moon0627

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:12 pm

Sweettea12 wrote:

I was surprised to hear Lace say she can't stand Izzy - when they were in a group on the stairs and Izzy squeezed by.

I dont think that was Izzy ... wasnt that Caila ?

moon0627

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:16 pm

Babs2147 wrote:Damn Daniel!  I miss you already...  Crying

Ashley's make-up case says it all:  High maintenance! Smile

I was so disappointed for Daniel to leave - he is such a nut and fun to watch ... the stuff he says cracks me up !  I was hoping earlier on that he and Sarah would make a match .  She was the only one who really got his humor.

And you are so right about Ashley being high maintenance ... Wells was lucky someone else came along before he became Ashley's next victim !

moon0627

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:37 pm

I'm pretty sure Lace said it about Izzy, because I remember Izzy seeming apathetic and annoying.  I could almost understand why Lace said it.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:58 pm

I wish Nick would leave.  Why does he care about Amanda if he is now involved
with Jen?  He always wants (Andi, Kaitlyn, Amanda) what he can't have.

The biggest winner of BIP is Andi's book.  With all this free publicity, sales
must be booming. Laughing

Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum