Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 10 - Aug. 31, 2015

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 10 - Aug. 31, 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 10 - Aug. 31, 2015

Post by Zinartwo Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:58 am

I"m not sure about Ashley S. She may be pretending to be bizarre when she really isn't. It could all be an act since at other times she seems totally normal.

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 10 - Aug. 31, 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 10 - Aug. 31, 2015

Post by slacknatwork Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:04 am

Starz wrote:Yes, Ashley is hung up on him. He keeps trying to tell her, but she only hears what she want to hear.

Thank you. My Jeremy was a wonderful guy, very loyal with a great sense of humor. Last week was the anniversary of his birthday and passing on a year ago.

Starz,
I'm so sorry about your pooch. I have an 11 year old boxer who is approaching his final days. It's the longest I've ever had a pet and I know I'll be devastated when he's gone.
slacknatwork
slacknatwork

Back to top Go down

Post by slacknatwork Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:25 am

Can't remember their names, but when those two were rubbing mud on each other, all I could think of was "ouch, watch his sunburn!"
slacknatwork
slacknatwork

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 10 - Aug. 31, 2015 - Page 2 Empty I have a confession....

Post by Lesallee Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:33 am

to make! Ashley I is growing on me. The waterfall of tears seems to have slowed to a trickle and she comes across as vivacious, enthusiastic and funny. Best of all she isn't mean. I am disregarding her old lady comments about Clare as I think that was a bit of jealousy because of Jared. Last night, even when invited to by CH she would not trash Samantha and/or Joe. I think the young lady is maturing before our eyes.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 10 - Aug. 31, 2015 - Page 2 Empty Chris B. hanging up his Bach shoes!

Post by Lesallee Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:23 am

Have to give the hapless Chris B. some credit for recognizing that he had become a joke and "retiring". Not everyone can look honestly at themselves and change their actions.

Applause
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:43 pm

Lesallee wrote:Have to give the hapless Chris B. some credit for recognizing that he had become a joke and "retiring". Not everyone can look honestly at themselves and change their actions.

Applause
I think BN made him retire. He stood up and read his "speech" off the tele-prompter. The retired Jersey was funny and took a while to create. It was a clever way to get rid of him and I hope the promise is kept.

There are others who need to retire.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:01 pm

I think the BN made him what he was.  They could have said no after his first or second appearance, but they kept bringing him back.  They were the ones that fueled the fire, fanned the flames, and then sat back as he crashed and burned.  I hope the retirement was all his idea, and he stays retired.

I agree, Starz, there are others who need to retire.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:09 pm

Starz wrote:
Lesallee wrote:Have to give the hapless Chris B. some credit for recognizing that he had become a joke and "retiring". Not everyone can look honestly at themselves and change their actions.

Applause
I think BN made him retire. He stood up and read his "speech" off the tele-prompter. The retired Jersey was funny and took a while to create. It was a clever way to get rid of him and I hope the promise is kept.

Oh I know Chris' retirement was orchestrated and produced but I am thinking there was a kernel of self awareness in that speech too.

Clare claimed, leaving BIP, that she was done with BIP but she made no promises about anything else. I can easily live without her.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:20 pm

I thought Chris seemed likable.  I don't know what his problem is or was he there just to amuse us on the show.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Phalange Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:43 pm

I watch After Paradise every week, and it usually has its awkward moments, but last night's episode was the worst.  The whole thing felt uncomfortable to watch, jokes fell flat, weird pauses in conversation.  Chris and the co-host are not suited to live television.  Also, that co-host's hairdo was all kinds of wrong last night.

Last edited by Regina Phalange on Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)
Regina Phalange
Regina Phalange

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:06 pm

That was kind of funny when Jenny had to get off the stage temporarily at Samantha's request so Samantha wouldn't feel so defensive.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by slacknatwork Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:22 pm

on Chris B's twitter page, he has posted a full letter explaining himself. It doesn't sound forced or contrived at all; it sounds like he's embarrassed over his actions. He also has hundreds of tweets supporting him. I bet we haven't really seen the last of him.
slacknatwork
slacknatwork

Back to top Go down

Post by slacknatwork Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:25 pm

Regina Phalange wrote:I watch After Paradise every week, and it usually has its awkward moments, but last night's episode was the worst.  The whole thing felt uncomfortable to watch, jokes fell flat, weird pauses in conversation.  Chris and the co-host are not suited to live television.  Also, that co-host's hairdo was all kinds of wrong last night.
I agree. I think CH was forced to have Samantha on and forced his way through it. He tweeted today " 'I have my own clothing line and I work for my family's charity'- interpreted means I'm rich and I don't do shit".  lol! Didn't sound too warm and fuzzy toward her.
slacknatwork
slacknatwork

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:11 pm

Basically, CH called Sam a liar last night. I agree with him and am glad that he called her out.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:01 pm

Wow...so much crap last night that you don't know where to begin.

Well, the alien girl came back. Hasn't changed much but at least she didn't come in wanting to steal guys from others. That date was weird. And just when you think that for at least one episode that the producers and camera men would grow up...well...I guess that was asking for too much. The crotch shot of Justin and Mackenzie talking about his bulge...(sigh)...seriously? 

Jaclyn has to be the next to retire. She's awful cocky for some chick that isn't attractive on the inside or the outside. That look on her face when Jared excepted Ashley I's overnight date was priceless. I had to laugh when in her PI she said that most guys Jared's age don't like taking someone's virginity....Well, apparently  guys his age also don't like dating witchy, bitchy, snarky cougars either. lol. 

Chris B. What is there left to say about this douche bag? BN had to have had something to do with his retirement. By now he is such a joke that no one wants to date him, so what's the point? Jaclyn should have followed suit last night. She also has quite the reputation withing BN. Did you hear all the comments the guys were making last night? "Bet she has handcuffs in her back pocket" was one of many. That part was comical.

As to the previews for the finale next week...there are only two couples that could possibly be the couple getting engaged. I really don't think it's Carly and Kirk though. He was a bit skittish with getting too involved with her in the first place because he was just getting out of a relationship. I don't think he'd be jumping into an engagement that fast. As others have already said, I think they edited the preview to make it look like Tanner and Jade break up. Not sure which guy is drawing all of the tears and criticism of the girls in the house. Kirk? The other couples aren't real glued in that much to draw all of that emotion. Kirk dumping Carly at this end of this would make sense.

I wonder what these couples are promised if they get engaged on the show at the end? A Neil Lane boulder? Dang, you'd have to promise me more than that because when you inevitably break up the ring goes back anyway.  
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:14 pm

Lesallee wrote:
Starz wrote:

Applause

Oh I know Chris' retirement was orchestrated and produced but I am thinking there was a kernel of self awareness in that speech too.

Clare claimed, leaving BIP, that she was done with BIP but she made no promises about anything else. I can easily live without her.

Clare might be done with BIP - but I guarantee she would be all about the next Bachelorette.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:19 pm

The whole Nick Ashley S. thing was so strange.  I wonder if she is bi-polar or have some type of personality disorder.  One minute she seems "normal" acting, the next minute she is mad or crying. Major mood swings.  It's strange.  She is such a beautiful woman, I hope she finds someone that balances her personality.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:12 pm

If nothing else, we didn't have Jesse Kovacs on this year.  Whew!!

As for Chris B., this is not the first time he has made a fool of himself.  Trying to get on Andi's show was ridiculous; don't know if it was sincere or staged.  He needs to sit down and have a long talk with himself, or with a therapist.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:06 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I thought Chris seemed likable.  I don't know what his problem is or was he there just to amuse us on the show.

Sheeze Glitter, you always seem to like, or defend the biggest Blisters of the show.  From Kaitlyn to JuanPablo, now Chris Bullcowski........You probably even defend Kanye and Miley:)
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:08 pm

Dazz wrote:TIt's strange.  She is such a beautiful woman, I hope she finds someone that balances her personality.

I would bang the crazy outta her.......
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:13 pm

In light of the Bullcowski retirement announcement, Other cast members I'd like to see retire:

+ Trista Sutter
+ Jacklyn.....the blonde horseface
+ Tenely
+  Sean and Katherine
+  Clare
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:17 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:I thought Chris seemed likable.  I don't know what his problem is or was he there just to amuse us on the show.

Sheeze Glitter, you always seem to like, or defend the biggest Blisters of the show.  From Kaitlyn to JuanPablo, now Chris Bullcowski........You probably even defend Kanye and Miley:)
I think I defended you at some point.  lol

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:20 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:

You're naming everyone.  Who isn't a blister?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:22 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:

I think I defended you at some point.  lol

BBBUUWUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA......You just made it to the top of my, 'Do Not Hurl List!  High 5!
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:28 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:In light of the Bullcowski retirement announcement, Other cast members I'd like to see retire:

+ Trista Sutter
+ Jacklyn.....the blonde horseface
+ Tenely
+  Sean and Katherine
+  Clare
I agree and I would like to  add Nick V. to your list and really  truly hope that Chris B. retirement is a very looooooong one!!!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top