Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 8 - Aug. 24, 2015

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 8 - Aug. 24, 2015 Empty Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 8 - Aug. 24, 2015

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:13 pm

Comments here, please.  This trainwreck is dragging, IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 8 - Aug. 24, 2015 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 8 - Aug. 24, 2015

Post by Lesallee Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:25 pm

Here that episode sticky is!

So Samantha now wants to explore her options sans Joe. He really seems to be taking that well!

A Mikey comeback and a Juelia - Mikey budding romance - I sort of hope it works.

Jared, ahh, Jared, I am truly wondering why you came on this show. Trying to get yourself over Kaitlyn and thought BIP might do it? It obviously didn't work and I wish Jared all the best in the world as I do like the guy and he just seems too nice for this Bach World he is inhabiting.

Wasn't a whole lot of fun watching Ashley S and Nick get smashed on tequila.

And JJ has now morphed from a doofus into a hero, at least in his own eyes.

I agree with you newto, I wish they would speed this shmozzle up a bit.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 8 - Aug. 24, 2015 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 8 - Aug. 24, 2015

Post by singlyme Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:43 am

Anyone think the question of Ashley S's craziness is still up in the air?  She is truly "out there," just as Nick observed.  And Dan, before him.  I agree it wasn't fun to watch them devolve on booze.

Everyone was so happy when Juelia returned with Mikey.  In spite of our impatience with all the tears, it's obvious the group truly loves her.  And didn't  you love CH announcing to them that she'd been deceived???  I'd love to see the bunch of them boycott Samantha and Joe. 

I'm beginning to think they offered Jared an obscene amount of money to be on this show.  Given his popularity, they had to know he would draw viewers.  Question is, where do he and Ashley go from here?  They've shown a preview in which she asks for an overnight to give up that much-touted virginity.  Give it up to whom, I wonder?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:47 am

Yes, I believe Ashley is not acting and is truly a bit crazy or whatever you want to call it.  She is interesting though.  I don't understand the fuss about Juelia.  I find her boring.  It annoyed me that a lot of the people were trying to keep her on the show at the expense of others.  It's not the only place for her to find love.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:21 pm

I like Ashley Salter.  She reminds me of a very high functioning person I know who has Asperger's syndrome, milder than Autism.  But I could be totally wrong on that.  When she goes into another "realm" or trance or "sees" something far off that others don't see, I had to wonder.

Out there?  Yeah, but she seems so goodhearted and one who looks for the sun to come out.  Maybe this is a coping mechanism when things get stressful.  Other people with autism I know behave in a similar way around animals.

I didn't care either for the tequila business--getting smashed, so juvenile.  but what was worse was the crow saying for her to mess with Nick's "package" and the camera constantly panning his lower torso.  I really thought this was a moment for the FCC to step in...........

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Yet another episode devoted to THE JOE AND SAMANTHA SHOW. I can't stand Joe but with that being said, I do hope he stops threatening showing everyone Samantha's emails and just does it already! I truly don't know how that girl can live with herself. This girl's ego gets boosted up a few more notches every time some guy shows up and wants to ask her on their date.

I also found it interesting that on After Paradise no one mentioned she was tweeting during Joe's part like she was last week with Juelia. It was also interesting that the poll they took said 95% of the viewers believed Joe over Samantha. I also believed as the viewers did that Joe's apology to Juelia didn't sound sincere. I wonder who put him up to that?  

Juelia and Mikey's date was weird. Wrestling? Ugh

Ashley I. cried another river...(sigh)...the BF walked by at that point and said, "Dang! She is an ugly crier" Hah...you have no idea... 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BSkeptical Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:26 am

I
rkc1960 wrote:Yet another episode devoted to THE JOE AND SAMANTHA SHOW. I can't stand Joe but with that being said, I do hope he stops threatening showing everyone Samantha's emails and just does it already! I truly don't know how that girl can live with herself. This girl's ego gets boosted up a few more notches every time some guy shows up and wants to ask her on their date.

I also found it interesting that on After Paradise no one mentioned she was tweeting during Joe's part like she was last week with Juelia. It was also interesting that the poll they took said 95% of the viewers believed Joe over Samantha. I also believed as the viewers did that Joe's apology to Juelia didn't sound sincere. I wonder who put him up to that?  

Juelia and Mikey's date was weird. Wrestling? Ugh

Ashley I. cried another river...(sigh)...the BF walked by at that point and said, "Dang! She is an ugly crier" Hah...you have no idea... 
She reminds me of Lucille Ball and her comedic crying scenes.

BSkeptical

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:04 am

I think 95% believed Joe because he was on the show.  If Samantha were on the show, she probably would have gotten that many votes.  The show might have put Joe up to apologizing.  I think he is kind of a sociopath and doesn't feel any guilt.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:15 am

Did anyone else almost get a heart attack when they saw Nick on After Paradise?  I thought he was going to be the next bachelor.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by idoiwill Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:24 am

I like Ashley S the best of anyone there.  I don't think she is crazy, I think she just spaces out when she's bored.  I do the same thing, but have gotten better at hiding it. 

Nick creeps me out.  He always has. 

Jared seems like a boy to me.  He's not particularly interesting. 

Ashley I needs to learn to play hard to get.

idoiwill

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:39 am

Glittersisgld wrote:Did anyone else almost get a heart attack when they saw Nick on After Paradise?  I thought he was going to be the next bachelor.
That was a real shocker, Glitters.  My heart is still racing!  Glad it's Ben.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by AGnawKneeMoose Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:04 am

Good thing the Nick misdirect didn't go on any longer.  I was all noosed up and about to kick the chair out.

I feel a little letdown that Juelia and Mikey's fantasy suite invitation wasn't worded, "Are you ready to rumble?"  Seriously though, as much as I'd like to see Juelia find someone... Mikey is such a meathead.  I just don't see it.

Chris Bukowski... why am I even surprised he's back?  After all, it IS a Bachelor show, so of course he'd show up.  And yet... again?  Really?  REALLY?

AGnawKneeMoose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:56 am

I fell asleep 30 minutes into the first hour; guess that says how much this show is holding my interest.  Do we now have 2 Nick's on the show?

I think we all knew Chris Bukowski was coming; time for him to bow out of this franchise permanently.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:56 am

Chris Bukowski needs to burn his Bachelor slippers and simply own the role of lounge lizard.

I'm with rkc.   Samantha's texts should be revealed.  Now, not later.  I think it's safe to assume Joe's handler is prodding him to hold off.  Had we not witnessed his convincing behavior with Juelia, his apology on the aftershow would have appeared very sincere.  But...it seemed he was attempting to save face.

Speaking of the aftershow, didn't Dan look like a midget next to the woman from The View?  Is he that small or is she that large?  The previews show Amber with another guy.  She came on the show for Dan and she dumped him?

Oy.  My head hurts.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:56 am

I fell asleep 30 minutes into the first hour; guess that says how much this show is holding my interest.  Do we now have 2 Nick's on the show?

I think we all knew Chris Bukowski was coming; time for him to bow out of this franchise permanently.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:57 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Phalange Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:04 am

If we can back up for a sec, I'm still confused about Mikey coming back.  So, Juelia tells CH she would like a second chance with Mikey, and then he's suddenly there after the rose ceremony.  So, I thought maybe the rejects are held over for a bit separate from the show.  But then she said on last night's show that he came all the way back from Chicago to be with her...

How?  Or is it all just what the show wants us to believe?
Regina Phalange
Regina Phalange

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:43 am

The following is strictly my opinion of Samantha. I believe she is looking for a career in possibly modelling, could be acting, and came on this show for the exposure and attendant publicity. Probably the same reason she went on the Bach. That fell flat as Chris unloaded her early and she got next to no screen time. So with a new plan of action in mind she sets up this whole BIP scenario well ahead of time, swans into the scene and voila, instant drama, exposure and talk about SAMANTHA! Whether she will get any lasting benefits from all this remains to be seen but her scheme worked.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Phalange Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:13 pm

She is a generic pretty, to me.  I wouldn't call her beautiful as others had.  My husband finds Tenley and even Ashley I more attractive (without the heaps of terrible make-up and the tears, of course).  Also, did she forget to pack her personality when leaving for Mexico?  In our opinion, she needs a new career path, because modeling and acting aren't in the cards for her.
Regina Phalange
Regina Phalange

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifes_too_short Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:45 pm

Samantha's bio states she's a Fashion Designer.. so exposure is her plan..  I don't like her at all.. The way she treated her "friends" was beyond ugly..

I don't think she's that pretty either..   At times she has a lizard look about her..
Lifes_too_short
Lifes_too_short

Back to top Go down

Post by mockingbird1628 Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:50 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Did anyone else almost get a heart attack when they saw Nick on After Paradise?  I thought he was going to be the next bachelor.
Yes and I was like, really?? I was so let down and disappointed. So relieved when they brought Ben H. out.. We have a winner
mockingbird1628
mockingbird1628

Back to top Go down

Post by mockingbird1628 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:06 pm

Regina Phalange wrote:If we can back up for a sec, I'm still confused about Mikey coming back.  So, Juelia tells CH she would like a second chance with Mikey, and then he's suddenly there after the rose ceremony.  So, I thought maybe the rejects are held over for a bit separate from the show.  But then she said on last night's show that he came all the way back from Chicago to be with her...

How?  Or is it all just what the show wants us to believe?
Oh I think it's what the show wants us to believe. I think actually that it was staged. No doubt they have a local hotel they stash the rejects in just in case they need to bring them back to fit their storyline or for added drama. They knew JJ was leaving so the space was open for Mikey to come back.
mockingbird1628
mockingbird1628

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:06 pm

newto wrote:I fell asleep 30 minutes into the first hour; guess that says how much this show is holding my interest.  Do we now have 2 Nick's on the show?

Nick Viall was just on After Paradise.  I think the show wanted to scare us into thinking he might be the next bachelor.  lol

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:11 pm

singlyme wrote:Speaking of the aftershow, didn't Dan look like a midget next to the woman from The View?  Is he that small or is she that large?  The previews show Amber with another guy.  She came on the show for Dan and she dumped him?

That woman Michelle was bigger than all the guys.  I wonder how tall she is.  I thought Dan was a bigger person.  Didn't they show Amber with Justin?  What happened to Samantha and Justin?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:12 pm

As much as I didn't want Juelia to pick Mikey, I thought it kind of made sense that they were together.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top