Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 3 - Aug. 9, 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 3 - Aug. 9, 2015 Empty Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 3 - Aug. 9, 2015

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:02 am

YIKES!!  I forgot to make this thread yesterday.  Please post all future comments about this episode here.
So sorry for all the confusion!!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 3 - Aug. 9, 2015 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 3 - Aug. 9, 2015

Post by singlyme Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:05 am

Okay, so my eyes were rolling back in my head with all the crying between the sisters.  Good Lord.  These two wear me out.  Something is lacking in their social development when it comes to men.  Lauren seeks approval through sex, and Ashley is too intimidated to carry on a conversation with them.  I'm SO glad Lauren left.  The dynamic between these two was exhausting.

Ashley seems like a nice enough young woman when she's in person on a talk show or interview.  But in this mix, yikes!  She'd better be drinking a lot of water because she's spilled enough tears to be dehydrated.  And omit the mascara if your eyes are a fountain!

I'm hoping Joe will see some huge form of payback for the way he's using Juelia.

Tenley.  Hmmm.  I like her, and she seems to be everyone's sweetheart.  But there's a tad much giddiness.  I'm hoping Josh was trying to impress the group with his "worldy" experiences with drugs and that what he told Tenley was the truth.  Still... difficult to judge.  However, considering the promos, it seems she's becoming the belle of the ball in future episodes.  Go, Tenley.

Jared's presence is wasted on both Clare and Ashley.  Let's hope a nice new female arrives, yes?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 3 - Aug. 9, 2015 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 3 - Aug. 9, 2015

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:10 am

Giddiness=Tenley.  She's always been like that.  Amazing comeback from what Kiptyn put her through.  I admire her spunk and wish I had some of her eternal optimism.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:28 am

Why does Ashley feel that Jared is the only guy out there for her?  She has a lot going for her and she is young.  She says Jared is the perfect guy for her but she hardly knows him.  I don't know why she limits herself.  Tenley is okay but sometimes gets on my nerves.  She needs to get more focused and grow up.  There is no guy in this place for Clare.  She needs someone more sophisticated.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:47 am

I thought it was funny when the TV editors juxtaposed 1) JJ's comments about his competition having no game and how JJ has more luck in the bedroom, et cetera, et cetera, and 2) scenes showing Tenley and Josh having a great time on the dance floor and in the bedroom, meanwhile showing JJ sleeping alone in his bed after his "real one-on-one" with Tenley. lol
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:58 am

That was a good one.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FillePensive Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:59 am

Singlyme, newto and Sk8word, I agree.

FillePensive

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:08 pm

Well now, Joe (especially) and Joshua don't seem to have much resemblance to the suitors on Kaitlyn's season. The wonders of editing!

Jared appears to be the star and the stud of this version of BIP. I am really getting the next Bachelor vibe from him.

And, Ashley I, please, please quit weeping. 

I am sorry for Juilia; I feel as though she has been set up by the producers to be duped by Jerky Joe. I also pity Mikey, he is a poor fit for this show and is floundering. 

Tenley is getting giddy again; what else is new? Clare - personally I could well do without her. I did not care for her on JP's season and she has done nothing to redeem herself in my eyes since.

Ashley S and Dan seem a good couple and "crazy" Ashley is coming across as the sanest gal there as well as the most beautiful.

Roses tonight, we shall see how it goes.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:16 pm

I think Ashley is coming across as sane because she isn't saying too much or maybe she feels more secure because she has Dan.  lol

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:34 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I think Ashley is coming across as sane because she isn't saying too much or maybe she feels more secure because she has Dan.  lol

I don't think there is anything wrong with Ashley S.  She was playing a "role" on Chris' season, fueled by a bit too much alcohol.  I suspect she will turn out to be one of the nicer people on BIP.

Back to top Go down

Post by lolada Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:12 pm

newto wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:I think Ashley is coming across as sane because she isn't saying too much or maybe she feels more secure because she has Dan.  lol

I don't think there is anything wrong with Ashley S.  She was playing a "role" on Chris' season, fueled by a bit too much alcohol.  I suspect she will turn out to be one of the nicer people on BIP.

I agree. I always thought it was just an act/role.
Even in the Bachelor there were a few times you could see she was acting normal.

On BIP2 she acted a bit weird at begining of the first episode but after the hospital scene she's been acting pretty normal. Even her eyes look normal now Laughing .
It's just an act for sure. These shows need people doing crazy stuff to make it interesting LOL! .
lolada
lolada

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:57 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Why does Ashley feel that Jared is the only guy out there for her?  She has a lot going for her and she is young.  She says Jared is the perfect guy for her but she hardly knows him.  I don't know why she limits herself.  Tenley is okay but sometimes gets on my nerves.  She needs to get more focused and grow up.  There is no guy in this place for Clare.  She needs someone more sophisticated.
Ashley said that she thinks he is perfect for her because he is Aladdin to her Jasmine. She also mentioned his appearance as to why she thinks he's perfect. The girl is too immature for words. I guess her parents entertained her love of being a Disney princess for way too long in life and they helped create a obnoxious crybaby. Since her sister has issues as well I can't help but think the parents missed the boat somewhere. Her sister is okay with being with a guy that has a girlfriend and calling herself a mistress. Her sister did not belong there in my opinion. She was a waste. Over the years their parents must have taken out stock in Kleenex Tissues. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:27 am

newto wrote:

Okay, I don't really feel she was playing a role because she has been pretty consistent in her behavior throughout, even on After Paradise.  I didn't say she never acts normal.  I do think she is a nice person though.

Last edited by Glittersisgld on Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:31 am

rkc1960 wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:Why does Ashley feel that Jared is the only guy out there for her?  She has a lot going for her and she is young.  She says Jared is the perfect guy for her but she hardly knows him.  I don't know why she limits herself.  Tenley is okay but sometimes gets on my nerves.  She needs to get more focused and grow up.  There is no guy in this place for Clare.  She needs someone more sophisticated.
Ashley said that she thinks he is perfect for her because he is Aladdin to her Jasmine. She also mentioned his appearance as to why she thinks he's perfect. The girl is too immature for words. I guess her parents entertained her love of being a Disney princess for way too long in life and they helped create a obnoxious crybaby. Since her sister has issues as well I can't help but think the parents missed the boat somewhere. Her sister is okay with being with a guy that has a girlfriend and calling herself a mistress. Her sister did not belong there in my opinion. She was a waste. Over the years their parents must have taken out stock in Kleenex Tissues. 
Yeah, I know what you're saying but the Jasmine thing is a fairy tale.  She must not get out much if she thinks Jared is the only guy for her.  She is young and attractive.  Her thinking is really skewed.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:38 am

rkc1960 wrote:

I agree, rkc.  This girl patterns herself after a Disney princess and the Kardashians.  Couple this imitation with her insecurities and I'd have to guess she doesn't think her real self is good enough.  She's hyper-sensitive and only seems to have confidence when wrapped in the blanket of her heroines.  Consider the extremes of these two characters!  A psychiatrist would have a field day.

One thing we differ on:  Her parents should opt for Puffs with lotion.  Otherwise, Ashley will end up wiping off the skin under her eyes.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:19 am

singlyme wrote:
rkc1960 wrote:

I agree, rkc.  This girl patterns herself after a Disney princess and the Kardashians.  Couple this imitation with her insecurities and I'd have to guess she doesn't think her real self is good enough.  She's hyper-sensitive and only seems to have confidence when wrapped in the blanket of her heroines.  Consider the extremes of these two characters!  A psychiatrist would have a field day.

One thing we differ on:  Her parents should opt for Puffs with lotion.  Otherwise, Ashley will end up wiping off the skin under her eyes.
LOL...true on the tissue thing.

I wonder if any college professors that teach psychiatry have ever used this show as a teaching tool to students. lol

What I found interesting last night is that when Ashley overheard Clare telling the other girls about her date with Jared that she made a snide comment about Clare thinking she is a princess. What? What's the matter Ashley? Can no one be a princess but you? SMH
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:40 pm

rkc, you know there's only room for one princess on this show!

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:50 pm

Ashley said Clare wants attention and didn't she call her a drama queen?  lol

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BHGma Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:28 pm

singlyme wrote:Okay, so my eyes were rolling back in my head with all the crying between the sisters.  Good Lord.  These two wear me out.  Something is lacking in their social development when it comes to men.  Lauren seeks approval through sex, and Ashley is too intimidated to carry on a conversation with them.  I'm SO glad Lauren left.  The dynamic between these two was exhausting.

Ashley seems like a nice enough young woman when she's in person on a talk show or interview.  But in this mix, yikes!  She'd better be drinking a lot of water because she's spilled enough tears to be dehydrated.  And omit the mascara if your eyes are a fountain!

I'm hoping Joe will see some huge form of payback for the way he's using Juelia.

Tenley.  Hmmm.  I like her, and she seems to be everyone's sweetheart.  But there's a tad much giddiness.  I'm hoping Josh was trying to impress the group with his "worldy" experiences with drugs and that what he told Tenley was the truth.  Still... difficult to judge.  However, considering the promos, it seems she's becoming the belle of the ball in future episodes.  Go, Tenley.

Jared's presence is wasted on both Clare and Ashley.  Let's hope a nice new female arrives, yes?

Great post, Singly! I've missed reading your thoughts. 

I thought the same thing with the mascara on Ashley. If I was prone to cry at the drop of a hat, I wouldn't wear any! YES! So glad the sister took off. Won't miss her one iota!

I was disappointed in what Jared said to Clare. Why even ask her on the date in the first place? Didn't he know how old she was? I feel a bit sorry for Clare, I think she's a good woman but just can't find the right guy. I was hoping she found love this time around. 

I like Josh. He doesn't appear to be a drug abuser but what do I know? 

Joe....UGH, just UGH! He is disgusting.
BHGma
BHGma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top