Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 7 - Aug. 23, 2015

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 7 - Aug. 23, 2015 Empty Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 7 - Aug. 23, 2015

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:14 pm

Please post all comments for Episode 7 here.

BTW does anyone know how many episodes of this show there will be?  Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 7 - Aug. 23, 2015 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 7 - Aug. 23, 2015

Post by Lesallee Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:41 pm

Just read on eonline that last night's BIP was "the best BIP episode EVER". Somebody liked it!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 7 - Aug. 23, 2015 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 7 - Aug. 23, 2015

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:45 pm

There's no rhyme or reason for some peoples taste.  I actually fell asleep during the second half of the show last night and missed Sam's break up with Joe.   Sleepy
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:31 pm

SLA, I love your hummingbirds.  My sunset was depressing me, so I switched to a photo of my hollyhocks.  Smile

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:34 pm

singlyme wrote:SLA, I love your hummingbirds.  My sunset was depressing me, so I switched to a photo of my hollyhocks.  Smile
Very pretty singly!  Flower
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:23 pm

I don't know what more I can say about last night's show that I haven't already said on other threads. It is just getting to the point that I feel mentally exhausted after watching this season of BIP. How can so much drama, crying, fighting, and smut be packed into one show? These producers are working overtime on this one. UnReal must have scared them. 

I'm thinking they purposely plied Ashley S. with all that alcohol so they could bring out the crazy. That whole date was stupid. I could understand that dude's broken English. It was like they were making fun of him on national television which is mean. And the crotch scene was uncalled for. I don't know how they are getting away with all of this on an early time slot where children can be watching. 

As I said on another thread, I think the whole scene of Juelia talking to CH, not getting a rose, and then Mikey magically appearing out of nowhere was so staged it was stupid.

Another reason it seemed so staged is that it didn't make any sense whatsoever that JJ would give his rose to Ashley S. If he had given it to Juelia which everyone expected then the producers wouldn't have been able to go through with the story-line of Mikey showing up. The manipulation was so apparent.

Ashley I. cried another ocean of tears. Nothing new there.

I hope they start focusing on something other than The Joe and Samantha Show soon. Their heads are obviously big enough as it is without focusing a whole season on these two idiots.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:45 pm

singlyme wrote:SLA, I love your hummingbirds.  My sunset was depressing me, so I switched to a photo of my hollyhocks.  Smile
I LOVE hollyhocks! Seldom see them any more. They bring back memories of my childhood and Grandma.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:40 am

rkc, I'm feeling about the same way you are.  The entire franchise seems to be dwelling on the underbelly (in more ways than one.)  It would have been pleasant (and less nauseating) to see the romance develop between Jade and Tanner, Kirk and Carly.

We knew when Ashley S was given the rose, Mikey was on the way.  It's likely he was already enroute before Juelia asked if he could come back.  Seriously, did he arrive by Star Trek transporter beam?  Or do they house them in a hotel until the season's over?

They're showing so little interaction between Tenley and Joshua, it's almost certain that muddy waters are ahead when the Sam/Joe drama dies out.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:42 am

Starz wrote:
I LOVE hollyhocks! Seldom see them any more. They bring back memories of my childhood and Grandma.

You don't see them because they're so damned messy!  My grandma is the only reason I put up with them.  lol.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:48 am

You know I watched this episode and tried to think about the couples and what is going on.  One thing I feel is that they are trying to spin Joe into being manipulated by a cold Samantha. Interesting to make her more of the Supervillian.  I think that Joe was doing what she said "Do anything to get a rose" but she wasn't realizing the extent of what that means.  Granted she didn't even want to hear it from Juelia.  Why the change now?  Because she realized how badly Joe screwed up and she's trying to save face because she wants to be famous.  Interesting to drop someone you were hot and heavy with so instantaneously. 

I don't see a big issue with talking to people about the show before leaving to come on the show.  Isn't this supposed to be about forming connections?  So she was "dating" Nick and Joe before the show, basically trying to set it up as her show with all the people she wanted to date.  Interesting approach.  I don't think that this is bad necessarily and it now makes sense why she didn't just meet Joe off the show.  She didn't come to the show to meet Joe!  She came to the show to date everyone!  I wonder if the producers had known this if they would have had her there night one with her harem of men? 

I think its clear Samantha wants fame.  She wants everyone to know her name.  She seems so fake.  I don't think she is attractive at all. 

As for Nick - he can do way better although he isn't an altar boy either - remember what he did to Rachel?  I admit it was pretty amazing but pretty deceptive.  He "won" Bachelor Pad Season 3. 

For Joe - he really has some serious psychological issues.  His personality changes so fast and he goes to manipulative and petty so quickly!

Ashley Cryer - Ugh.  I fast forward through almost any interview she gives.  She is so annoying.  She knew Jared wasn't into her.  She is either drunk or just incredibly emotional, or acting.  Calling Kaitlyn was terrible.  She lied that Jared was obsessed with Kaitlyn.  Obsessed?  Are you kidding?  Not over her - sure!  We could all tell that episode one.  Give the poor guy a break.  Let him go home and get on with his life.

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:19 pm

Did you watch After Paradise?  Kaitlyn called in and said that Jared probably said what he said to Ashley to avoid getting involved with her.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:27 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Did you watch After Paradise?  Kaitlyn called in and said that Jared probably said what he said to Ashley to avoid getting involved with her.
I missed the show last night. I think that was a very tacky thing for Kaitlyn to say! That was hurtful to Ashley, who is supposed to be a good friend of hers.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:36 pm

Starz wrote:
I missed the show last night. I think that was a very tacky thing for Kaitlyn to say! That was hurtful to Ashley, who is supposed to be a good friend of hers.
I was paraphrasing but that was the gist.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:44 pm

Well I think that was probably exactly right.  I haven't watched yet but will tonight.  I think that Jared very tactfully and kindly tried to tell her that there wasn't anything between them.  I think he is not over Kaitlyn BUT if the right girl were there he may have been receptive to a relationship.  If he is still reeling from the Bachelorette dating someone as plain old crazy as Ashley is NOT going to help.  He seems so calm and level headed that even if he were not just out of a break up I don't think he would go for her.

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:52 pm

The reasoning "might" have been true, we don't really know - but Kaitlyn was cruel to say that to Ashley - that's my point.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:58 pm

I don't know if I think it was intentionally cruel.  It was just direct and not sugar coated.  Kind of how Kaitlyn is.

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:09 pm

What gets me is how Ashley said she would compare all other men to Jared.  She hasn't even known him that long.  I guess she doesn't meet a lot of men.  She is idealizing him.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:12 pm

Glitter - Absolutely!  She is a bit out there in regards to how she interacts and sees men.

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:26 pm

All Kaitlyn said was that "it was probably Ashley being Ashley."  Nothing cruel in dismissing it as Ashley's overly dramatic take on her love interest.  Jared never gave any indication he was "obsessed" with Kaitlyn.  He only told Ashley they didn't have chemistry.  So...Kaitlyn was right.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:30 pm

You don't remember that Kaitlyn said that Jared mentioned Kaitlyn to Ashley because Jared didn't feel they had chemistry or he wasn't interested in her?  I remember that because I was surprised Kaitlyn said it too.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:00 pm

I think that everybody will have a better understanding of Ashley I if you think of her as a 13 year old girl. That is where she is emotionally. She has fantasy crushes that are blown all out of proportion, just like a 13-14 yr old, and then is heart-broken when the dream does not come true. She wants to be a Disney princess as do little girls. I am not saying this to put her down. I really believe this to be true. I feel sorry for her.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:04 pm

Starz wrote:I think that everybody will have a better understanding of Ashley I if you think of her as a 13 year old girl. That is where she is emotionally. She has fantasy crushes that are blown all out of proportion, just like a 13-14 yr old, and then is heart-broken when the dream does not come true. She wants to be a Disney princess as do little girls. I am not saying this to put her down. I really believe this to be true. I feel sorry for her.
I think you have probably done a very good job of analyzing her - she definitely seems emotionally immature or challenged.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:14 pm

Especially when it comes to men.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by mzcarro Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:24 am

Glittersisgld wrote:You don't remember that Kaitlyn said that Jared mentioned Kaitlyn to Ashley because Jared didn't feel they had chemistry or he wasn't interested in her?  I remember that because I was surprised Kaitlyn said it too.
I think Kaitlyn had it right and it is time someone talked to Ashley and explained logic and understanding to her. She doesn't seem to be mature enough to figure it out. If a guy said that to me, I would understand that he wasn't 'feeling it' with me and I'd move on. I am so tired of Ashley's over-the-top emotions. She needs to grow up. Or maybe they are giving her so much alcohol that it makes her emotional and in that case her immaturity surfaces.
BTW, Glitters, I am jazztoday, but couldn't sign on with that user name and Bach told me I'd have to register with another name. So, how did you keep your ABC name? He told me that this is different from the ABC board, but I notice others are using their ABC user names.

mzcarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:40 am

Hi Jazz!  Glad to see you made it.  I just signed in with my name.  Maybe someone else was using your name.  I don't understand why you wouldn't be able to you use your name.  Did they give you a reason?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top