Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 8 - Aug. 24, 2015

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 8 - Aug. 24, 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 8 - Aug. 24, 2015

Post by USN Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:21 pm

I think Mikey and Juelia are cute together.  He would not have been my first choice for her, but it looks like it is working for them.  I wish them both the best.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 8 - Aug. 24, 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 8 - Aug. 24, 2015

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:27 pm

I think Juelia genuinely likes Mikey.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:29 pm

singlyme wrote:Chris Bukowski needs to burn his Bachelor slippers and simply own the role of lounge lizard.

I'm with rkc.   Samantha's texts should be revealed.  Now, not later.  I think it's safe to assume Joe's handler is prodding him to hold off.  Had we not witnessed his convincing behavior with Juelia, his apology on the aftershow would have appeared very sincere.  But...it seemed he was attempting to save face.

Speaking of the aftershow, didn't Dan look like a midget next to the woman from The View?  Is he that small or is she that large?  The previews show Amber with another guy.  She came on the show for Dan and she dumped him?

Oy.  My head hurts.
YES! You noticed that too, Singly? It was driving me crazy trying to figure out why that woman from The View looked so much bigger than Dan! At first I thought maybe he was smaller than what he appeared on BIP. But then I looked at CH and his co-host and they were the same size as Dan. That was weird....
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:41 pm

If I remember correctly (which I often don't) she is 6' tall and wears 5" heels. A giant.
Starz
Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:42 pm

mockingbird1628 wrote:
Regina Phalange wrote:If we can back up for a sec, I'm still confused about Mikey coming back.  So, Juelia tells CH she would like a second chance with Mikey, and then he's suddenly there after the rose ceremony.  So, I thought maybe the rejects are held over for a bit separate from the show.  But then she said on last night's show that he came all the way back from Chicago to be with her...

How?  Or is it all just what the show wants us to believe?
Oh I think it's what the show wants us to believe. I think actually that it was staged. No doubt they have a local hotel they stash the rejects in just in case they need to bring them back to fit their storyline or for added drama. They knew JJ was leaving so the space was open for Mikey to come back.
It was definitely very staged. Did you noticed that they made a point of EVERYONE at the rose ceremony saying that JJ should pick Juelia and that is what made sense if he really didn't like Megan. Instead he comes out of left field and gives Ashley S. his rose. Made absolutely no sense for him to do that.........until..........Juelia all broken hearted walks out to the van to leave and *POOF* there magically stands Mikey! It was so scripted it was laughable.

There is no way Mikey could have went the whole way back home and then they contact him and get him back there that quick, unless that rose ceremony lasted a couple of days....and there's no way that happened. I don't remember Mikey saying that he came all the way back from Chicago (might have missed it if he did) but I do remember him saying that he came back after already being sent home. That doesn't mean he went home...just that he was SENT home from the show. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:45 pm

Starz wrote:If I remember correctly (which I often don't) she is 6' tall and wears 5" heels. A giant.
It wasn't even her height that I noticed especially because she was sitting down next to Dan. I noticed her whole head and body frame was humongous next to the others.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:47 pm

But why would they bring back Mikey unless Juelia was interested in him?  I'm sure they planned to bring back Mikey specifically for Juelia if that's what you mean.

Last edited by Glittersisgld on Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:48 pm

That woman Michelle had big bones too.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:52 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I think Juelia genuinely likes Mikey.

I think she does too, Glitters.  It seems like she could have brought any one of the other guys back, but she chose Mikey.  So, I think some kind of spark must have been there.  We never get to see everything that goes on, so who knows what was left on the editing room floor.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:53 pm

For anyone who missed After Paradise, Amy Schumer called in to congratulate Ben as the new bachelor.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Phalange Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:29 pm

rkc1960 wrote:
mockingbird1628 wrote:
Regina Phalange wrote:If we can back up for a sec, I'm still confused about Mikey coming back.  So, Juelia tells CH she would like a second chance with Mikey, and then he's suddenly there after the rose ceremony.  So, I thought maybe the rejects are held over for a bit separate from the show.  But then she said on last night's show that he came all the way back from Chicago to be with her...

How?  Or is it all just what the show wants us to believe?
Oh I think it's what the show wants us to believe. I think actually that it was staged. No doubt they have a local hotel they stash the rejects in just in case they need to bring them back to fit their storyline or for added drama. They knew JJ was leaving so the space was open for Mikey to come back.
It was definitely very staged. Did you noticed that they made a point of EVERYONE at the rose ceremony saying that JJ should pick Juelia and that is what made sense if he really didn't like Megan. Instead he comes out of left field and gives Ashley S. his rose. Made absolutely no sense for him to do that.........until..........Juelia all broken hearted walks out to the van to leave and *POOF* there magically stands Mikey! It was so scripted it was laughable.

There is no way Mikey could have went the whole way back home and then they contact him and get him back there that quick, unless that rose ceremony lasted a couple of days....and there's no way that happened. I don't remember Mikey saying that he came all the way back from Chicago (might have missed it if he did) but I do remember him saying that he came back after already being sent home. That doesn't mean he went home...just that he was SENT home from the show. 
Mikey didn't say he came back from Chicago.  Juelia did.
Regina Phalange
Regina Phalange

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:15 pm

Does anyone else think Jared resembles the actor Chace Crawford ?  (google him)  Thumbs up!

I like Ashley S for her quirkyness - i talk to animals too   Pickle dance   She may be a bit of a space case but at least she isnt mean (Samantha) or dumb (Ashley I).

I am so done with Joe.   Beating a dead horse    Boot him off the show already ! 
And have him take Chris the lounge lizard with him  Yuck
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:34 pm

Listen, moon.  Today I was talking to a sheet of wallpaper that wouldn't cooperate with me - and it wasn't pretty!  Expletives deleted.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:39 pm

Yeah, I talk to animals too, but Ashley is spacy and in her own world sometimes.  She doesn't always act in connection to her surroundings.  If you watched After Paradise last night, Dan said that in that clip they showed of Ashley constantly getting up at night while she was with Dan, he said she kept getting up because she thought there were cameras everywhere.  That is what she was looking for, cameras.  There was in fact just one camera on them, but it was in an obvious position.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Phalange Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:47 pm

Paranoia
Regina Phalange
Regina Phalange

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinartwo Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:33 am

I didn't believe that Joe was sincere about anything that he said. I do think that both Samantha and Joe are liars. Samantha probably said that Joe should do whatever he could to stay on the show and he agreed with her.  We saw Joe lying on camera saying how he was using Julia to get a rose. I didn't believe one word of how he claimed to care about hurting Julia's feelings. It seemed totally phony and all for the cameras and the viewers of the show. He doesn't enjoy the fact that most people are disgusted by him. Samantha also lied and she seems to have decided that she didn't want to be with him anymore. I didn't feel sorry for Joe. I was happy to see him taken down a few pegs. He thought he was so above everyone else but now he has had a huge letdown. So out of the two, I don't mind that Samantha dumped Joe and he is upset by it. I'm sure that Samantha is loving all of the attention that she is getting from all of the guys there but it doesn't bother me since Joe is getting what he deserves. I love the irony.

As far as Ashley is concerned, I don't think that she is paranoid about the cameras. After all, she is on a show where the cameras follow them just about everywhere so it makes sense.

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Post by mzcarro Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:28 am

Glittersisgld wrote:Yes, I believe Ashley is not acting and is truly a bit crazy or whatever you want to call it.  She is interesting though.  I don't understand the fuss about Juelia.  I find her boring.  It annoyed me that a lot of the people were trying to keep her on the show at the expense of others.  It's not the only place for her to find love.
I agree with you Glitters. Juelia just kept roasting Joe (and I don't like him at all), when she should have considered how lucky she was to find out what he is. There's been too much Joe/Samantha/Juelia. Hey, we all got it, now move on.

mzcarro

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytiny Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:35 am

Lifes_too_short wrote:Samantha's bio states she's a Fashion Designer.. so exposure is her plan..  I don't like her at all.. The way she treated her "friends" was beyond ugly..

I don't think she's that pretty either..   At times she has a lizard look about her..
I think she has a sharp look to her features that gives her a hard look.  My husband doesn't think she's as soft and feminine looking as some of the other women on the show.

Last edited by tinytiny on Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

tinytiny

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytiny Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:38 am

USN wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:I think Juelia genuinely likes Mikey.

I think she does too, Glitters.  It seems like she could have brought any one of the other guys back, but she chose Mikey.  So, I think some kind of spark must have been there.  We never get to see everything that goes on, so who knows what was left on the editing room floor.
I think she likes Mikey too.  He seems to be a really nice guy, which might be what she needs right now.

tinytiny

Back to top Go down

Post by jazztoday Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:57 am

Glittersisgld wrote:Yeah, I talk to animals too, but Ashley is spacy and in her own world sometimes.  She doesn't always act in connection to her surroundings.  If you watched After Paradise last night, Dan said that in that clip they showed of Ashley constantly getting up at night while she was with Dan, he said she kept getting up because she thought there were cameras everywhere.  That is what she was looking for, cameras.  There was in fact just one camera on them, but it was in an obvious position.

You nailed it Glitters. Ashley doesn't seem connected to her surroundings most of the time. When two guys have said about the same thing, you know something is off about her. She is beautiful and seems like a loyal friend though.

jazztoday

Back to top Go down

Post by jazztoday Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:43 pm

newto wrote:I fell asleep 30 minutes into the first hour; guess that says how much this show is holding my interest.  Do we now have 2 Nick's on the show?

I think we all knew Chris Bukowski was coming; time for him to bow out of this franchise permanently.  JMHO.

Oh no, he is going to show up? Yuk! Maybe Chris B. and Samantha can get together.

jazztoday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:07 pm

jazztoday wrote:
Oh no, he is going to show up? Yuk! Maybe Chris B. and Samantha can get together.
  Jazz -- that's what I heard.  Of course I could be barking up the wrong tree.....

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:09 pm

I really and truly hope you are barking up the wrong tree newto - I hope I never have to see his mug again!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:11 pm

Yes, Chris was in the trailers.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:12 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Yes, Chris was in the trailers.
Just Oh  Yuck!!!!!!!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top