Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 - Aug. 16, 2015

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 - Aug. 16, 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 - Aug. 16, 2015

Post by Lesallee Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:11 pm

Starz wrote:
Lesallee wrote:Kaitlyn has sex behind closed doors (albeit with the addition of the prying, eavesdropping mics) and she is excoriated and called every filthy name imaginable. Samantha, blatantly and publicly performs a sexual act on Joe and all she is reprimanded for is betraying a friend. Very strange!

Thinking 
Maybe it was too subtle for many to "grasp it" ?? Laughing
Haha, you fit right in with our Chongie family, sis!Ashamed
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 - Aug. 16, 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 5 - Aug. 16, 2015

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:59 pm

singlyme wrote:Several things I noticed:

It could have been from heavy sleep, but in her first scene, Tenley's eyes appeared puffy from crying.  Later, when she hugged Juelia, it looked like a huge scrape on her left cheekbone.

I'll give Kirk props for opting for a motel instead of a romp on the beach.  Otherwise, our linked couples seem pretty quiet this season.

Oh, anyone catch the bit about Ashley S. showing Dan her crazy side.  I have to wonder what that was about.  I know many like her, but to me, those eyes have a strange and vacant stare at times.

Juelia needs to gather her dignity out of the ashes and exchange that hurt for some righteous anger. 

Joe and Samantha?  That hot tub display got nauseating after a while.  Given the prolonged kissing, that gave way to "Oh, God, Oh God," followed by an end to the kissing - I think they need to drain that hot tub. 

Joe is even more disgusting than Chris Bukowski.  He knows only what he wants and to hell with everyone else's feelings or opinions. 

From MD Health:  Medically, sociopathy is termed as antisocial personality disorder. It is defined as "a mental health condition in which a person has a long-term pattern of manipulating, exploiting, or violating the rights of others."

I don't know about long-term, but Joe fits the description above - at least, from what we've seen of him on the show.  We can only hope Juelia's talk with Samantha will give us justice.
I find it odd that they haven't shown any proof of what Dan is saying about Ashley's crazy side...at least not until after he said it. She has seemed quite lucid until after Dan pushed her away. When she started acting that way on Chris Soules season, she said it was because she knew they didn't have a connection and she started growing bored and wanted to go home. I just find it interesting that she was fine until after Dan did that and then the crazy came back. Is it because she's not interested in anyone now and wants to go home? Possibly.

That hot tub scene became pretty disgusting. Why did they show that part that made it so clear Joe was getting a hand job under the water? There were a couple of other things last night that were over the top sexual connotations. They still consider this a family show. There is nothing in what I have been seeing that would make me as a parent let my young kids watch this. Some made such an issue over Kaitlyn but where are those same people with this show?
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:04 pm

Lesallee wrote:Kaitlyn has sex behind closed doors (albeit with the addition of the prying, eavesdropping mics) and she is excoriated and called every filthy name imaginable. Samantha, blatantly and publicly performs a sexual act on Joe and all she is reprimanded for is betraying a friend. Very strange!

Thinking 
Exactly....such a double standard. I'm beginning to believe that the majority of the people that were lambasting Kaitlyn were just people that were angry over Britt not being the 'ette. Very childish of them to blast one person because they were mad about something that was out of her control but they are probably the same people that are laughing at all of this and see nothing wrong with it.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:16 pm

I don't think that Britt - or her fans - have anything to do with this double standard.
I think the difference is: (a) that not very many people are watching BIP (b) that those who do watch just don't care any more.
Starz
Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:26 pm

(c)  the majority of people didn't pick up on what was happening.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:37 pm

USN wrote:(c)  the majority of people didn't pick up on what was happening.
Hee hee hee - somewhere (which thread?) I posted that it might have been too subtle for many people to get the "grasp of it".
ROFL
Starz
Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:44 pm

Starz wrote:
USN wrote:(c)  the majority of people didn't pick up on what was happening.
Hee hee hee - somewhere (which thread?) I posted that it might have been too subtle for many people to get the "grasp of it".
ROFL

LOL!   Plus it happened so fast.  Poor Samantha!
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:47 pm

Well that was weird!
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:29 am

"Weird" is a kind word for what is going on on BIP.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:29 am

rkc, one of the guys (Tanner?) used the same description as I have when mentioning that "vacant" look in Ashley's eyes.  Evidently, they've been noticing this prior to our seeing her acting strangely.  I definitely heard one of them comment that she had acted crazy a couple of times and that is what had Dan reconsidering their relationship.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:16 pm

newto wrote:"Weird" is a kind word for what is going on on BIP.  JMHO.

LOL!!  I wasn't talking about the show, Newto.  Although, it does fit.  My last message double posted, and since I couldn't delete it, I just edited it.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:25 pm

Starz wrote:I don't think that Britt - or her fans - have anything to do with this double standard.
I think the difference is: (a) that not very many people are watching BIP (b) that those who do watch just don't care any more.
I'm referring to comments in other places. On my facebook feed, wetpaint articles pop up. The same people that I saw saying the nastiest things about Kaitlyn are the same ones who don't seem to have a problem with what's going on on BIP....double standard.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:31 pm

singlyme wrote:rkc, one of the guys (Tanner?) used the same description as I have when mentioning that "vacant" look in Ashley's eyes.  Evidently, they've been noticing this prior to our seeing her acting strangely.  I definitely heard one of them comment that she had acted crazy a couple of times and that is what had Dan reconsidering their relationship.
I can only come up with a couple of explanations because nothing else makes sense. 

1. What I had already said about why she said she was acting strangely on Chris Soules season.

2. That she is on some medication that makes her act loopy at times.

3. CH was really into wanting Ashley to be on BIP because he seemed to like her craziness. She came on acting lucid and the producers wanted the crazy Ashley back. I wouldn't put it past them to encourage comments from the contestants to throw Ashley under the crazy bus again.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top