Jade and Ashley I. dish on life while filming BIP

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jade and Ashley I. dish on life while filming BIP Empty Jade and Ashley I. dish on life while filming BIP

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Glamour: OK, can we first talk about the crabs running rampant on this show? You guys seem like it doesn’t bother you, but we swear we'd be running for the hills if one was crawling on us.

Jade Roper: There were millions of crabs, literally, because this is the season where they migrate to the ocean to lay their eggs. They were in our luggage, they were in the shower, they were in your bed. 

Ashley Iaconetti: Some girls woke up with a crab on their pillow.

Glamour: Stop. Do they bite?

Ashley I.: No, but it was insane.

Jade: I don’t know of anyone that got pinched, but I think a couple of us accidentally killed them because they would hide in the weirdest spots!

Glamour: Alright, moving on, Ashley, please tell us you know how beautiful you really are. We all have insecurities, but you’re way too hard on yourself!

Ashley I.: Thank you. I’m actually a pretty confident human being, but it’s just when it comes to guys I lose it. I just never really learned how to flirt with guys. I’ve been so delayed in that dating process. It’s weird. I’m trying to catch up because I’m like mentally 17.

Glamour: We saw a preview next week that made it sound like you’re not a virgin and could be pregnant. What do you want to say about that?

Ashley I.: Well, I can tel you that I wasn’t the one that said that. It sounds like me, but I think my sister said that! I don’t know what I can say about that, but there’s definitely some editing there...

Glamour: Have either of you seen Chris Soules since your season ended?

Jade: I have not spoken one word or seen him since the Women Tell All. [Laughs]

Ashley I.: He follows me on Twitter, which is weird! [Laughs]

Glamour: Were you surprised he and Whitney broke up?

Jade: No, no. I was close friends with Whitney, and I knew some of the stuff that was going on. It’s sad, but I was not surprised.

Ashley I.: Same.

Glamour: I’ve always wanted to know this, but was Kelsey Poe as nuts as we thought she was on your season?

Ashley I.: She’s worse. We both said she’s worse.

Jade: There’s so much that was left out, it's unbelievable. 

Ashley I.: Bad things were left out.

Glamour: Like what?

Ashley I.: No, like things we can’t contractually say. I got in trouble for saying it once before. 

Glamour: I mean, that was one of the craziest Bachelor storylines I had seen.

Ashley I.: We think it was a flattering edit.

Glamour: Getting back to Bachelor in Paradise, we know you can't say much about whether you find love, but would you go on it again knowing what you know now?

Ashley I.: I wouldn’t do it next year just because I wouldn’t want to be that girl that’s done it so many times, but as far as do I love the experience? Yes, I loved the experience and would do it again, but I just don’t want to be that girl. I think I’m already enough in your face that people don’t want me in their face again! [Laughs]

Glamour: By the way, have you talked to Tenley after you called her old?

Ashley I.: I didn’t talk to her yesterday [after the episode aired], but I did talk to her after the first episode. I hope I clarified it yesterday on After Paradise, and I tweeted it—I do not think she’s old. I do not think she’s old at all! It was just straight out of emotion. It’s kind of like you would find something bad to say about any girl that was after "your guy." I felt bad about that. 

Glamour: Jade, would you go on Bachelor in Paradise again?

JadeBachelor in Paradise was a much more positive experience for me than The Bachelor. I feel like it fit my personality better. I don’t know if I’d go on it again, but I’d prefer to go on Bachelor in Paradise a thousand times over I’d consider doing The Bachelor again. 

Ashley I.: I feel like I’d do The Bachelor again!

Jade: We had opposite experiences!

Ashley I.: I like the fact that you go on a date with a guy and then you go home [to the mansion]. The fact that we had 24/7 access to the guys on Bachelor in Paradise was stressful for somebody that obviously couldn’t find words for an hour! [Laughs]

Glamour: By the way, how was the food in your little resort?

Jade: So the resort where we stayed at had its own personal kitchen for us, so everyday we had food freshly made for us. It was amazing. It was all sorts of Mexican cuisine, and they were very good about specific diets and stuff. 

Ashley I.: Oh, it was so good! I think I gained the Bachelor 10 while I was there!

Jade: Everyone gains weight on the show!

Ashley I.: We eat all day! There’s really not that much to do. You go to the beach, you lie by the pool, you eat. We probably ate all the guacamole in the world.

Glamour: What can you preview about the rest of Bachelor in Paradise?

Jade: I was a little more quiet on The Bachelor, so I feel you’re going to see more [of my personality] this time. I’m going to come out of my shell a little bit more. It was a fun experience for me. It gets a little hot for me!

Glamour: I’m guessing that means you make out with more than just Tanner.

Ashley I.: Oh, she’s kissing! 

Jade: I can’t say that!

Ashley I.: For me, I guess on The Bachelor I was attracted to Chris, but it didn’t go very deep. I didn’t know that until I left and then I realized it. On Paradise, I like like Jared a lot. Deeply. If you think I cried a lot last season, just think when it’s a guy I really like! It's outrageous.

Glamour: What’s so funny is that it seemed like Jared was not a hot commodity on Kaitlyn’s season, and then all of the sudden on Paradise he’s the hottest guy in the world! What did we miss?!

Ashley I.: He is the hottest guy in the world!

Jade: When I saw him on Kaitlyn’s season I was like, "Eh, OK, whatever," and then I saw him in person and he is gorgeous in person!

Ashley I.: Me too. I was going to say the same exact same thing! I put him on my list of people I wanted there [inParadise], but I was like, "Eh, I don’t really know," but then I [met him] and was like, "Hi, I want to be with you forever!" [Laughs]
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Jade and Ashley I. dish on life while filming BIP Empty Re: Jade and Ashley I. dish on life while filming BIP

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:08 pm

I found it interesting that both Jade and Ashley I. say that Kelsey Poe got a "flattering edit" on Chris Soules' season.

That was a flattering edit?!

Wonder what Ashley I. thinks of her own edit?
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Jade and Ashley I. dish on life while filming BIP Empty Re: Jade and Ashley I. dish on life while filming BIP

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:10 pm

And this is why I think they're going to announce Jared as the next Bachelor during the season of Bachelor in Paradise. 

Glamour: What’s so funny is that it seemed like Jared was not a hot commodity on Kaitlyn’s season, and then all of the sudden on Paradise he’s the hottest guy in the world! What did we miss?!

Jade: When I saw him on Kaitlyn’s season I was like, "Eh, OK, whatever," and then I saw him in person and he is gorgeous in person!
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:17 pm

Hi Marianna~

I am think that Kelsey must have been really bad if that was a flattering edit.  That's scary!
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:20 pm

Grammarianna wrote:And this is why I think they're going to announce Jared as the next Bachelor during the season of Bachelor in Paradise. 

I am leaning toward Jared, too. He is garnering raves from so many women; the men all seem to like him too. Plus, he was very confident and easy on camera as he did the little "show the Paradise sights" tour. Looks like a natural!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:22 pm

Hi sweet USN!  Nice to see you here.  

When I saw the self-congratulatory posts Kelsey had been writing in her Facebook (in the third person, no less!), I got a feel for her personality.

I agree with you; the show made her look quite bad.  Remember when she was threatening to sue them?

It's kind of telling (not to mention bold) for Jade and Ashley I. to say in public that there was a lot of bad stuff not aired and that she got a flattering edit.
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:24 pm

Lesallee wrote:I am leaning toward Jared, too. He is garnering raves from so many women; the men all seem to like him too. Plus, he was very confident and easy on camera as he did the little "show the Paradise sights" tour. Looks like a natural!

Hi Lesallee, how are you?  I'm happy to see some wonderful Bach board people here!

I am in favour of having Jared as the next Bachelor too.  I think his theme will focus on him being the "nice guy" Bachelor.
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:39 pm

Grammarianna wrote:Hi sweet USN!  Nice to see you here.  

When I saw the self-congratulatory posts Kelsey had been writing in her Facebook (in the third person, no less!), I got a feel for her personality.

I agree with you; the show made her look quite bad.  Remember when she was threatening to sue them?

It's kind of telling (not to mention bold) for Jade and Ashley I. to say in public that there was a lot of bad stuff not aired and that she got a flattering edit.

It's really nice to see you here too, lovely lady.  I have missed you,  Will we be seeing any musings?  They were always much more entertaining than the show.

I didn't read her FB posts; what I witnessed on the show was enough for me.

Didn't Jade say that she got into trouble for revealing some examples of what went on?  I remember Kelsey talking about suing the show.  Her lawyer probably told her that it was a fruitless venture.

I hope all is well with you and your family.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:56 pm

USN wrote:It's really nice to see you here too, lovely lady.  I have missed you,  Will we be seeing any musings?  They were always much more entertaining than the show.

Didn't Jade say that she got into trouble for revealing some examples of what went on?  I remember Kelsey talking about suing the show.  Her lawyer probably told her that it was a fruitless venture.

Yes, I may start to muse again.  I was getting a little tired of the ABC Mods constantly deleting my musings.

My family is doing well; thanks for asking.  My daughter is entering her second year at university and hubby and I are getting used to being "empty-nesters."  How is your family?  My best to you all.
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:44 pm

I really like Jared, but I would hate to see him torn into little shreds by TPTB.  He does not deserve that.  My hope is that if he does not establish a relationship on BIP that he will soon find love outside of the Bubble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:27 pm

I really enjoyed that article, GM! Thanks for posting it. Ashley & Jade's comments were interesting and insightful. Too bad they can't say more.

Yep, Kelsy - one very scary lady. I would hate to see the real Kelsey if that was a good edit.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:14 pm

Starz wrote:I really enjoyed that article, GM! Thanks for posting it. Ashley & Jade's comments were interesting and insightful. Too bad they can't say more.

Yep, Kelsy - one very scary lady. I would hate to see the real Kelsey if that was a good edit.

You're welcome, Starz!
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:20 pm

Kelsey Poe is living in Paris and dating a man she'd previously met before she went on The Bachelor. 

From Radar Online:

Poe tragically lost her husband, Sanderson, in 2013. She told Radar her new boyfriend Mickael "is my first real relationship since Sanderson, and I'm experiencing the bittersweetness of finding love again. I met Mickael last summer, in le parc des Buttes Chaumont in Paris, and we have stayed in touch over the ensuing months. I wasn't ready to date then, as I was more focused on being on The Bachelor and seeing where that road led.”

Jade and Ashley I. dish on life while filming BIP Kelsey-poe-new-love-006
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:22 pm

Jade and Ashley I. dish on life while filming BIP Kelsey-poe-new-love-005

“He's an incredible person: he's smart, comes from a great family, musically gifted, funny, and super sexy. He's 30 years old and works in the music production industry,” she told Radar. "I'm in love and very happy. I fall more in love with him each day because of his strength in character and genuineness."
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:22 pm

Jade and Ashley I. dish on life while filming BIP Kelsey-poe-new-love-004

Poe faced serious backlash from other contestants on The Bachelor, who criticized her motives on the show, but she told Radar that Mickael has “always been supportive and encouraging. He knows who I really am and that I was not portrayed accurately or respectfully on TV. He’s been like a knight in shining armor when it comes to how badly I've been hurt by what people have said about me.”
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:28 pm

Grammarianna wrote:Kelsey Poe is living in Paris and dating a man she'd previously met before she went on The Bachelor. 

From Radar Online:

Poe tragically lost her husband, Sanderson, in 2013. She told Radar her new boyfriend Mickael "is my first real relationship since Sanderson, and I'm experiencing the bittersweetness of finding love again. I met Mickael last summer, in le parc des Buttes Chaumont in Paris, and we have stayed in touch over the ensuing months. I wasn't ready to date then, as I was more focused on being on The Bachelor and seeing where that road led.”

Where does it say she is currently living in Paris? The quote is pre-bach season when she is back from Paris and they are having a "staying in touch" long-distance relationship.
I know that after Bach was over she said she was moving to Paris to write (eyes rolling) but I never heard that she actually did make the move.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:29 pm

Starz wrote:I really enjoyed that article, GM! Thanks for posting it. Ashley & Jade's comments were interesting and insightful. Too bad they can't say more.

It would appear that way before Ashley I. made that comment, she and Kelsey Poe were hostile toward each other.  Check out this Twitter exchange:

Kelsey Poe ‏

[ltr]@KelseyLynPoe[/ltr]

Jun 28

Kelsey Poe retweeted Ashley Iaconetti

What is wrong with you, @ashleyiaco ?

Kelsey Poe added,
Ashley Iaconetti 

[ltr]@ashleyiaco[/ltr]

[ltr]Ian, do you think Kelsey Poe might be complex enough for you? Match made in pretentious, arrogant heaven. #BacheloretteCatchup[/ltr]

1 retweet28 favorites

Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:32 pm

Oh my. Well, they did have it out for each other. That was shown on the show.
Jade, however, confirmed the "good edit" for cray-cray Kelsey. I think that was the most telling comment.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Grammarianna Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:40 pm

Starz wrote:Where does it say she is currently living in Paris? The quote is pre-bach season when she is back from Paris and they are having a "staying in touch" long-distance relationship.
I know that after Bach was over she said she was moving to Paris to write (eyes rolling) but I never heard that she actually did make the move.

http://www.kelseypoe.com/obtaining-my-french-visa-part-ii/?_ga=1.154930040.1985937861.1427576004
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:11 pm

Grammarianna wrote:
http://www.kelseypoe.com/obtaining-my-french-visa-part-ii/?_ga=1.154930040.1985937861.1427576004
THAT was very informative. Something to (not) look forward to experiencing.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:41 pm

Grammarianna wrote:
USN wrote:It's really nice to see you here too, lovely lady.  I have missed you,  Will we be seeing any musings?  They were always much more entertaining than the show.

Yes, I may start to muse again.  I was getting a little tired of the ABC Mods constantly deleting my musings.

My family is doing well; thanks for asking.  My daughter is entering her second year at university and hubby and I are getting used to being "empty-nesters."  How is your family?  My best to you all.

Thanks Marianna, my family is doing well, and growing.  Congrats to your daughter; I wish her luck.  About the time you get use to not having her around, she'll be home for vacation.

I hope you do start up your musings, I really enjoyed them.  At least you won't have them deleted here.

Best wishes to you and your family!
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:56 am

I wonder if France had a huge banner hanging at the airport.  WELCOME KELSEY POE.

She always gave me the impression her parents and Sanderson stroked her ego, constantly telling her how wonderful she is.  Under it all, there seems to live a very insecure person who's trying to prove to the world she's as wonderful as she wants to be.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:08 pm

singlyme wrote:I wonder if France had a huge banner hanging at the airport.  WELCOME KELSEY POE.

She always gave me the impression her parents and Sanderson stroked her ego, constantly telling her how wonderful she is.  Under it all, there seems to live a very insecure person who's trying to prove to the world she's as wonderful as she wants to be.
I didn't see one. The French will eat her alive unless she tones down her ego a few notches.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:37 pm

Grammarianna wrote:Jade and Ashley I. dish on life while filming BIP Kelsey-poe-new-love-004

Poe faced serious backlash from other contestants on The Bachelor, who criticized her motives on the show, but she told Radar that Mickael has “always been supportive and encouraging. He knows who I really am and that I was not portrayed accurately or respectfully on TV. He’s been like a knight in shining armor when it comes to how badly I've been hurt by what people have said about me.”
I know that her and Ashley I. had a bad relationship but now you have someone else in the house confirming she was worse than the edit. Her new man may think she was portrayed inaccurately, but then again if you remember, she was completely different with Chris than she was with the girls. Her new man may be seeing her how she is until she snags the guy and then all bets might be off. She just always acted like she was above everyone else so he must have her up on a pedestal. What happens when they settle into a relationship and he doesn't hold her in such high regard as he used to?
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by OhPlease12 Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:27 pm

Hi Marianna, so great to see you!  As usual, thanks for all the good stuff you've shared here. 

As I watched this past bachelor, Jared was, far and away, my favorite.  I'm relieved that Kaitlyn didn't choose him, as I know he can do so much better.  I'm torn about him being the next bachelor though, because on the one hand, many of the fans seem to like him, but the experience can be so difficult on a person.  However, Jared seems to be able to stay above the fray, and he has a built-in self protecting mechanism, which I hope he continues to use.

As for Kelsey, I'd be interested to see if she straightens herself out, now that she has a good life, but she is one firecracker away from an explosion...

Last edited by OhPlease12 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
OhPlease12
OhPlease12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top