Ashley I Needs to Grow Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I Needs to Grow Up  Empty Ashley I Needs to Grow Up

Post by XxCanadiangirlXx Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:54 pm

I swear i happen to find Ashley I to be one of the most immature contestants on bachelor in paradise, the girl is crying and having full blown tantrums over a guy who isn't in to her. She told Jared she looked like Princess Jasmine and Jared replied with "Yeah you kind of do look like Jasmine" and she says "That's the best compliment i have ever gotten in my life". Ashley now thinks because of that comment that they are official and that Jared is into her. When she said that i was like  "Uh what? You told him you look like Jasmine, he agreed and now it's official???". I also didn't like the way she acted towards Clair when she said during the interview "why would a 26 year old be going out with a 34 year old, her eggs are almost dead". That right there was one of the most disrespectful things to say towards someone, it sure was an insult to every person who are in their 30s and who want or trying to get pregnant. She actually got a lot of heat from that comment on twitter a lot of people were not pleased with it especially ones in their 30s.. I found the comment she made very disrespectful and immature and as well as ignorant, Ashley needs to open her eyes and she needs a lot of growing up to do. It's sad to think that this girl is 2 years older than me yet I find myself more mature than her and i am sure many others feel the same way younger or older. She acts like a child who wanted a toy but wasn't allowed so does a full blown tantrum, Ashley needs to do a lot of growing up to do and stop acting like a kid. I mean with the way she is acting shows she isn't marriage material, if she wants to get married and have kids she needs to really stop acting like a child and put on her big girl pants. She isn't in high school right now she is 26 years old who acts 14 (I am sure some 14 year olds are probably more mature than her).

XxCanadiangirlXx

Back to top Go down

Ashley I Needs to Grow Up  Empty Re: Ashley I Needs to Grow Up

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:17 pm

All the above is true, Canadiangirl, but look at all the attention she is getting from us on the forums.  TPTB and the sponsors must love it, too, otherwise they'd find a way for her not to get a rose.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by BSkeptical Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:09 pm

newto wrote:All the above is true, Canadiangirl, but look at all the attention she is getting from us on the forums.  TPTB and the sponsors must love it, too, otherwise they'd find a way for her not to get a rose.  JMHO.

The show has already been filmed and edited so TPTB are probably thanking their lucky stars for their useful contestant here.  She has become completely annoying.

BSkeptical

Back to top Go down

Post by barton2020 Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:20 pm

She is real good at crying on cue (nose drip and all) Crying , dramatics over nothing and so out of it when it comes to men.....this girl will go far because of her ?talents?

barton2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:39 pm

It was apparent to me last night that she WAS crying on que - and she stopped abruptly without any traces of crying.
I personally cry a lot. It is my emotional expression. I cry when both happy and sad. It takes me 1 second to start, however, I can't stop on a dime, and there is a lingering when I stop.
As a former actress, I CAN turn it on & off on que when I am acting - but not in my real life.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by dori1333 Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:43 pm

I was just going to ask,Whats up with those two sisters??? Do they handle everything in their life with out of control crying! My word ,Id hate to live in the same home as the do! Enough is enough! Did the one finally go home? I missed the ending! Crying
dori1333
dori1333
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:50 pm

Ashley isn't the only one who needs to grow up; I think a lot of them need to.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:57 pm

USN wrote:Ashley isn't the only one who needs to grow up; I think a lot of them need to.
I think that we could safely say that at least 90% of them do.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:16 pm

You're being magnanimous, Starz.

USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:20 pm

dori1333 wrote:I was just going to ask,Whats up with those two sisters??? Do they handle everything in their life with out of control crying! My word ,Id hate to live in the same home as the do! Enough is enough! Did the one finally go home? I missed the ending! Crying
Yes, she did go home. She was bringing her sister down.  I thought she was even more immature than Ashley I., although I'm sure a lot of people would think it's even.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:32 pm

USN wrote:You're being magnanimous, Starz.

Ha ha ha - First I wrote that ALL of them needed to grow up then changed to 90% "just in case".

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:42 pm

LOL!! 
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinartwo Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:02 pm

I thought it was terrible when Ashley said that about Claire. She is obviously so jealous of Claire and she is also (obviously) angry that Claire went out with the guy who Ashley wanted. Well, since she decided to go on this show, she should realize that anyone can date anyone they want to and it's too bad if Ashley didn't like it. She should have known what to expect. She is driving me crazy with her constant crying. I ff through those scenes as I can't stand watching them anymore. 

It's good her equally annoying sister went home. I guess Ashley just wanted her sister there for moral support, nothing else. Her sister  was unfair in her comments about Ashley. I wouldn't want a sister with me who didn't seem supportive. 

In any case, Ashley needs to leave too. This show is obviously too much for her to handle and yes, she does need to mature a bit.I don't think that a guy likes such a clingy type as she was with Jared.

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye Belle Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:20 pm

I think what Ashley really needs is a role on a soap opera from which she can spin off a beauty products line that includes waterproof makeup.

Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:26 pm

Buckeye Belle wrote:I think what Ashley really needs is a role on a soap opera from which she can spin off a beauty products line that includes waterproof makeup.
Very true! Become her agent and receive 10-15% for your ideas.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by dori1333 Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:40 pm

Crying   Laughing
dori1333
dori1333
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinartwo Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:10 pm

I think you are onto something good Belle with your make-up idea.

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:19 pm

Ashley I. said she put up tutorials regarding makeup on the internet Laughing.  I haven't looked them up ... don't know if they're still up there.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:10 pm

While watching her on the show all I could think was: Wow, if this is the worst thing that has happened to her in her entire life (as she herself claims) then she must have had a pretty good life (and most likely doesn't even know or appreciate it).

Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top