DWTS Renewed ....

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Renewed  .... - Page 14 Empty Re: DWTS Renewed ....

Post by Oakma Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:44 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:People from bach/ette shows: Trista Sutter, Melissa Rycroft, Jake Pavelka, Sean Lowe, Chris Soules, Nick Viall, Joe Amabile, Hannah Brown and Kaitlyn Bristowe.  Melissa Rycroft and Hannah Brown won.
I suppose a lot of the contestants do DWTS because they want to be in the entertainment industry somewhere.

Has anyone on these shows ever stayed together ? .. got married ?
Oakma
Oakma
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:12 pm

Yes.  There are quite a few.  They get married and have kids.  Kaitlyn was always interested in dance and dancing.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakma Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:11 pm

Well  ... I think she needs to work on it a bit more but she could go on the DWTS tour if they can ever have them again.

I can't imagine meeting someone on a television show but as my mother would say  "It takes all kinds to make the world"  ... Smile
Oakma
Oakma
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:24 pm

...and it takes all kinds to make a great finale. I think we'll get that. We have diverse personalities, and everyone can dance a little by now;). So anything can happen and it'll be ok anyway, because everyone deserves to be there for different reasons- which wasn't necessesarily the case the last few seasons. I'm glad we have four finalists again. Good luck to everyone!
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakma Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:44 pm

I think all the finalists are going to give us a really great show.The show has not been all bad and we got to see some great dances.

I do think they need to do some work with Tyra.I do not think she is a great host and I wish she would quit with the strange outfits and the model entrances each show.I know she is probably comfortable with that but it is not working for a dance show.
Oakma
Oakma
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:06 am

Am I the only one who watched the finale? This place is strangely quiet...
Anyway, congrats to Kaitlyn and Artem for the win! Congrats I'm glad all the hard work has finally paid off for Artem. I would have been fine with Justina or Nev as weel; just Nelly wasn't quite on the same level.
Only two dances per couple left me wanting more. I miss the fusion dances which used to be the final round.
I hope that once this Covid madness is hopefully over, they bring back the troupe and the little twists like switchup or trio-round.
Next year would mark another anniversary (season 30!) so take some money, abc, and do not spend it all for Tyra's costumes. Whew
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakma Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:17 pm

... my computer had a fit and fell in it as my mother used to say  .... I think it has calmed down now.

Anyway I watched the finals and it was the same story as the whole season,nothing spectacular happened.I figured the winner out at week two and still think the wrong person won.I love Artem though so good for him.

TPTB need to do a LOT of work on this show  ... and Tyra needs to take some hosting classes and please please cut out the model walks and the truly terrible outfits.She needs to be more real and less mannequin like ... but this is only my humble opinion and we all know what that is worth  ... Smile
Oakma
Oakma
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top