Revenge Renewed for Season 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge Renewed for Season 3 Empty Revenge Renewed for Season 3

Post by BlueMoon Sat May 11, 2013 1:30 pm

If you go to the "other" site, and look at the Twitter feeds, they talk about how Revenge was just renewed for Season 3.Smile

Also, on Yahoo today, they list 21 shows that didn't get renewed. Deception is one of them. Body of Proof, Happy Endings, How to Live With Your Parents, and Red Widow didn't get renewed, either.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Revenge Renewed for Season 3 Empty Re: Revenge Renewed for Season 3

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 1:47 pm

BlueMoon wrote:If you go to the "other" site, and look at the Twitter feeds, they talk about how Revenge was just renewed for Season 3.Smile

Also, on Yahoo today, they list 21 shows that didn't get renewed. Deception is one of them. Body of Proof, Happy Endings, How to Live With Your Parents, and Red Widow didn't get renewed, either.

Revenge Renewed for Season 3 1723246899

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sun May 12, 2013 6:43 am

Red Widow wrapped up it's loose endings neatly. There was an actually a satisfactory final episode. They just put in one "grabber" scene at the very end to make it look like the story could continue. Otherwise, they hung out "The End" sign. Good job.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Mon May 13, 2013 4:19 pm

At the moment I'm seriously not up for 22 more episodes of this show. I feel like I've seen it all before. Emily & Victoria snipping at each other, again. Emily faux romancing Daniel, again. Conrad sitting on top, again. Not to mention they may have killed off the only reason I was watching season 2, Aiden.

Last edited by miecies on Thu May 16, 2013 8:59 am; edited 2 times in total

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Mon May 13, 2013 4:50 pm

As I said on the other thread: New writers, new eyes, new thoughts - maybe someone who "got" why the first season rocked.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Thu May 16, 2013 9:01 am

The show is getting a new executive producer (who just came onboard during season 2) not particularly new writers.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Fri May 31, 2013 3:45 pm

Ashley Out!

Really not surprised w/Mike Kelley gone. The role was created for her by him. They worked together on one of his early forays into EPing a tv show, "The Beautiful Life". She was actually the first person he casted for Revenge.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri May 31, 2013 8:06 pm

My daughter read that the Ashley character has run its course and the part won't continue into next season. She also heard that there will be a time lapse of a few months. IF this is true, we'll miss Jack's initial reaction to Em's confession. Bummer.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:02 am

singlyme wrote:My daughter read that the Ashley character has run its course and the part won't continue into next season. She also heard that there will be a time lapse of a few months. IF this is true, we'll miss Jack's initial reaction to Em's confession. Bummer.

I read both of those things, too. I hope the time lapse doesn't interfere with us finding out all of the important stuff about the cliffhangers. They'll probably have some more flashbacks.

I think Ashley's character had just about run its course, but I didn't think they'd let her go. It sounds like they're trying to bring the show back up to season 1 standards, which is a good thing.

Looking forward to September!Revenge Renewed for Season 3 1457433814
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:04 am

miecies wrote:Ashley Out!

Really not surprised w/Mike Kelley gone. The role was created for her by him. They worked together on one of his early forays into EPing a tv show, "The Beautiful Life". She was actually the first person he casted for Revenge.

Well, it's like they say - it pays who you know.Smile I wonder if there's anyone else that will leave with MK? I really can't see anyone else going without it affecting the show in a negative way.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:56 am

I still haven't gotten over the idea that there was never an Initiative. Reminds me of the "dream" season on Dallas years ago. I hope the yellow balloon has burst somewhere over Oz and we'll get a more realistic writing job next season.

Heaven only knows. We may find Aiden dead and Emily already married to Daniel but seeing Jack on the QT.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:34 am

A time lapse doesn't bode well to me. You left some major cliffhangers and your answer to that is to skip the fallout? Scratch

I knew Ashley was out because there was an ABC 2013-2014 primetime schedule press release (a few days after the finale) and the cast list did not include Connor Paolo (Declan) nor Ashley Madekwe. It did however include Barry Sloane (Aiden).

Here's the link: ABC 2013-2014 Primetime

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top