Nick's Bachelor Season

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick's Bachelor Season - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick's Bachelor Season

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:51 pm

Liz and Nick did hook up before BIP.  Liz gave Nick an excuse on the show as to why she didn't contact him as partly being because he was on BIP.  Nick told her he was only on BIP for one month.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:31 am

Glittersisgld wrote:Liz and Nick did hook up before BIP.  Liz gave Nick an excuse on the show as to why she didn't contact him as partly being because he was on BIP.  Nick told her he was only on BIP for one month.

So in the last 1-1/2 years, Nick has banged at least 5 Bachelor Franchise chicks.  If he was an NBA player, he'd be beating Lebron James' scoring record.
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:29 am

How surprising.  You're picking on something that I'm saying when other people besides me on this board like Nick.  Who are the 5 women?  We know most men are virgins and aren't sex maniacs.  Well, it's a good thing you're so perfect so you can pick on Nick.  Ha ha! 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:55 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:How surprising.  You're picking on something that I'm saying when other people besides me on this board like Nick.  Who are the 5 women?  We know most men are virgins and aren't sex maniacs.  Well, it's a good thing you're so perfect so you can pick on Nick.  Ha ha! 

Chill out; just because I quote one of your posts, doesn't mean I'm "picking" on you.   You'll see my post mentioned nothing of you, and if I was picking on somebody, (which I wasn't) it would have been Nick, not you.   
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:57 pm

I as stating facts from the show; that Nick has banged at least 5 women from the Franchise:

• Andi
  • Caitlyn
  • Jenn Savi...something (the chick from Bach Paradise)..........and if you don't think he banged Jenn, then you have no idea..  What woman would say this if she didn't get banged: "
    .....On Tuesday’s finale, Saviano told Viall she felt closer to him more than ever after a night in the Fantasy Suite – and could see a proposal happening. “I’ve fallen in love with you, and I want to continue to fall if you’re willing to catch me,” she told him on the beach later that day.......
  • Liz
  • a chick from one of the Bachelor reunion parties.
  • I still kinda think he banged Amanda (Bach Paradise) right before Josh showed up and kicked sand in his twerpy face. 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:22 pm

I didn't say you were picking on me.  I said you were picking on something I was saying.  Whatever the case, your response to me usually isn't positive. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:24 pm

What chick from the bachelor reunion party?  How do you know this?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:12 am

Last night's episode totally bombed, with the exception of the zero gravity airplane ride.  That was so cool until Vanessa puked and Nick still wanted to put his tongue in her mouth.   He grosses me out.

Corrine is just a little girl who needs to do a lot of maturing.  I'm over her and ready for this season to be over.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:06 pm

Something about Nick's mannerisms and appearance is so off putting to me...I would puke if I had to kiss that guy.
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:10 pm

You can tell he loves the drama between the girls - The only time he seems interested is when he is asking the girls about what is going on in the house.  I notice a lot during the conversations he has, he looks away a ton and making eye contact seems painful for him.  Body language speaks volumes and he just isn't into these women (for a wife anyway).

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:32 pm

Nick is a slimy guy...bottom line. ALL of the women are too good for him, sans Corinne.  I hope they all leave, especially Vanessa, who is beautiful, classy and smart.  She, and most of these girls, can do much better than Nick....ugh....he is so gross and full of himself, with absolutely no reason to be.  Worst bachelor ever and he is no more looking for a wife than I am.
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:35 pm

If people are just going to come on here to complain about Nick, what is the point?  I didn't like when Ashley Hebert was the bachelorette, so I found other positive things to say about the show.  Why are you watching a show if you don't like it so much and if you do like the show, then at least find some other positive things to say besides "I hate Nick."  Talk about the women you like.  It seems some people just want to complain.  I wouldn't watch a show I didn't like.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:36 pm

I am starting to like the dolphin chick more. I like her sense of humour and she doesn't seem to take herself or this show too seriously.
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:37 pm

I didn't like Luke.  My nicknames for him?  Luke warm and Luke Puke.  I thought he was so boring.  I'm so glad they didn't pick him for a bachelor.  I watched one of his music videos and felt he had no charisma.  If we can knock Nick, I guess I can say how I did not like Luke.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:43 pm

I get super annoyed by Nick but I still watch the show. I like seeing all the fake drama and the girls fighting over him...it's pretty hilarious. I find the show even more entertaining based on the fact that the guy has no game and in real life, if he wasn't famous, he would have a hard time scoring with girls as hot as the ones on the show.
Girls falling for such a loser, in my eyes, is the best part. It's funny and one of the reasons why I do watch.
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:46 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:If people are just going to come on here to complain about Nick, what is the point?  I didn't like when Ashley Hebert was the bachelorette, so I found other positive things to say about the show.  Why are you watching a show if you don't like it so much and if you do like the show, then at least find some other positive things to say besides "I hate Nick."  Talk about the women you like.  It seems some people just want to complain.  I wouldn't watch a show I didn't like.
The point is, this is a message board about the Bachelor where people come to voice their opinion of Nick, the girls and the show. Everyone has an opinion, so what is the point of passively aggressively slamming other people for their opinion when it differs from yours?  Everyone has an opinion and is free to post it, even when it....gasp....differs from yours!  I see nothing has changed!

Last edited by shayvo on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:47 pm

I didn't mean you so much, double DS  There are some people who come on here and they only complain about Nick.  They are upset because Luke wasn't the bachelor.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:49 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I didn't mean you so much, double DS  There are some people who come on here and they only complain about Nick.  They are upset because Luke wasn't the bachelor.
And that is negatively affecting you how?
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:49 pm

shayvo wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:If people are just going to come on here to complain about Nick, what is the point?  I didn't like when Ashley Hebert was the bachelorette, so I found other positive things to say about the show.  Why are you watching a show if you don't like it so much and if you do like the show, then at least find some other positive things to say besides "I hate Nick."  Talk about the women you like.  It seems some people just want to complain.  I wouldn't watch a show I didn't like.
The point is, this is a message board about the Bachelor where people come to voice their opinion of Nick, the girls and the show. Everyone has an opinion, so what is the point of passively aggressively slamming other people for their opinion when it differs from yours?  Everyone has an opinion and is free to post it, even when it....gasp....differs from yours!
What I'm complaining about is when people only come on here to complain about Nick.  I'm not being passive aggressive.  I'm being pretty direct.  I don't care if people don't like Nick, but don't come on the board to only slam Nick.  Get it?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:51 pm

shayvo wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:I didn't mean you so much, double DS  There are some people who come on here and they only complain about Nick.  They are upset because Luke wasn't the bachelor.
I don't like when people come on here just to complain about Nick.  It's a big bore.  Gripe, gripe, gripe.  Try and find something you like about the show and why talk about Nick if you don't like him?  Why just the negativity?  Any more questions?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:52 pm

How about if I just post negative things about Luke and don't say anything else about the show?  Big bore.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:54 pm

shayvo wrote:
And how is my response negatively affecting you?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:55 pm

How is this for not being passive aggressive?  Quit only complaining about Nick.  Is that direct enough for you?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:55 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:
shayvo wrote:
I don't like when people come on here just to complain about Nick.  It's a big bore.  Gripe, gripe, gripe.  Try and find something you like about the show and why talk about Nick if you don't like him?  Why just the negativity?  Any more questions?
I enjoy griping about Nick because he has opened himself up to public mockery.  He gladly obliged taking this role on, knowing exactly what he is subjecting himself too and I am only picking apart his actions on TV.  I honestly only watch to see the drama between the girls and to see which one will be the next Bachelorette.  I find myself fast forwarding through his 1-on-1 dates.  

However, opinions are great.  This place would be a bore if we always have the same opinion.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:58 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I didn't like Luke.  My nicknames for him?  Luke warm and Luke Puke.  I thought he was so boring.  I'm so glad they didn't pick him for a bachelor.  I watched one of his music videos and felt he had no charisma.  If we can knock Nick, I guess I can say how I did not like Luke.
I didn't like Luke either. I agree with you that he was boring and lacked charisma. I don't Nick is any better or worse. 
At the end of the day, this is reality tv and in general, you are not going to get any quality people. 
For a man to be a good bachelor he has to at least be interesting, incredibly good looking, and wealthy...men like that are usually already dating twenty chicks and don't need to go on tv to increase their sex appeal. Actual good candidates don't go on these shows so we get stuck watching the Lukes and the Nicks...and the Ashleys...and the Allies...but that's the beauty of reality tv! You get to see desperate train wrecks competing for the attention of other train wrecks.
Normal and well adjusted people don't make for good tv.
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top